- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Just the story part before shrinking

 Jeremy was a 15-year-old mischievous boy. He and his mother were staying in one of the mansions by the ocean. His mother, Amanda, was a 37-year-old woman with fair skin, a slightly plump body, and attractive looks. It was her beauty that had attracted a wealthy CEO who fell in love with her and they got married. However, Amanda was cunning and after just six months of marriage, she filed for divorce, using a flawless trap she had set to win not only the mansion and a hefty alimony but also the custody of their newborn baby, Jeremy. She was very fond of her son, always siding with him, pampering him, and never allowing anyone to harm him.

 She had convinced herself that the idea of making an honest living was just a lie invented by the rich to keep the poor poor. In her opinion, any means to achieve success were justifiable. That's why she considered herself "elite". For her, there were only two kinds of people in the world: hunters and prey, lions and lambs, eaters and eaten, those who take in their mouth and those who are taken in... Oh yes, she was going to learn this lesson the hard way. Because in life, some things require payment... to be consumed.

"Lucy, everything has been arranged as you wanted," her secretary said.

 Lost in thought, Lucy dismissed her secretary from her office and got ready to go to Amanda's house. It was time to make that bitch who had ruined her brother's business pay for what she had done. Her brother had gone bankrupt because of the astronomical alimony he had to pay, and he had fallen into a depression. One night, he had committed suicide, leaving his sister Lucy his entire company, or what was left of it. Yes, there were still many uncertainties about Lucy's future, but one thing was certain: revenge...

 She had told Amanda a lie about how good they had been to her brother and her during her marriage and had arranged a special VIP invitation for her to a fashion event in Paris, just to show her gratitude. Amanda had believed it immediately. After all, she couldn't miss the opportunity to brag to the other women in her WhatsApp group. Just using the word "Paris" was enough to impress them. How vulgar...

 When they arrived at the mansion, a maid opened the door. As she entered, she found Amanda sitting in the living room, dressed as if she were attending a ball. Her emerald green dress revealed her ample breasts, size C, and her milky white skin. Lucy, with her keen eyes, could see the very faint peach fuzz, sparsely scattered moles, and faint green veins on Amanda's breasts. Her long legs were like milk as they stretched out from the slit in her dress. A woman who possessed all these qualities could easily have anything she wanted with so many lustful men around, Lucy thought to herself. Of course, her brother shouldn't have been so naive, but that didn't justify the treachery of that whore. She was a traitor and... something needed to be done about that. Amanda, who was checking her girlfriends' stories on her phone, had not noticed her presence.

"Hello, Amanda sister. I don't want to take up your precious time. Let's talk about what needs to be done, but first, I want to see my dear Jeremy. Where is he, by the way?

Amanda lifted her sea-blue eyes from her phone and looked at her, taking a deep sigh from her broad, slightly upturned and lovely nose. After describing the location of the room by moving her full natural plump lips, she ignored her as if she were a servant and returned to her phone. Ahh, this woman was a goddess. She had been endowed with many "powers" that gave her unrivaled superiority in social circles. But sometimes, we have to "manually" ensure justice for those who misuse their power.

 She found Jeremy playing console games in his room. She told him that he had brought a very special chocolate for him. Of course, her secretary had added a very special substance to the chocolate. She had found this chemical substance on the black market, which would reduce a person's physical size to approximately 1 milliJeremyr, the size of a dust particle if consumed. Greedily eating the chocolate, Jeremy returned to his game and She waited with the coolness of a panther watching for what would happen next...