- Text Size +

I thought about what happened with Lola thoroughly in the following days. But I couldn't bring myself to actually tell someone. All I knew is that she was crazy and I should have kept my distance from her. I was not sure why, but she must have had some kind of weird obsession with me because she was always following me around. Did she think I wouldn't notice? But I was swift at getting out of the way. 

Sometimes she would speak to me as nothing truly happened. In the most casual way she mentioned that I left something at her place and she would be bringing it tonight. As if I was gonna open the door to her!

Well, typically I would be with my roommates but they both had part-time jobs in the evening. I mean, even with their presence... Lola was so nuts that she would have just brought me to my room and fucked me nonetheless. The scary thing is that she actually came despite me telling her I wouldn't be home. 

She knocked on the door with insistency but I didn't even considered opening. I still had quite a shock from the last time. And granted, she was a total beauty and I felt some temptation from time to time. But all those absurd positions and the orders she would gave me... I shuddered and went to my room. She actually came again the next day. And the thing is, I actually did forget something. Just some meds I took out of my backpack and left on some counter. Nothing worth risking it. 

The day after that, no knocking. The ringbell rang instead. I opened the door.

"Oh hello."

"Lola told me you wouldn't open to her" said Suzie "So I brought you your things instead". 

"Oh nice, thanks. Do you want maybe some coffee?" 

Suzie stood there for a while and gave a look outside. The door was still opened. She was much shorter than Lola, but still taller than me. She was a bit plumpy, with large fat hips and a bit of a belly. She was wearing a short skirt and a polo. Long socks too. Had a black pair of square glasses.

"Not fancying coffee? Want some tea then?"

"Actually, what I want... is you". 

I briefly laughed. "What do you mean by that?"

"I think you know what she means". 

Lola stormed in. I immediately ran on the other side of the living room out of instinct. 

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I told Suzie and she wants a taste too. Just, she's too shy to come at you herself."

"Ron, forgive me!" intervened Suzie. "I didn't find it in me to do it alone..."

"To do what? She probably told you some bollocks! Now both of you, get the fuck out of my house"

But instead they started approaching me. 

"This is the first fun part. This is where you catch him" said Lola. 

"Here I come, Ron!" 

I ran away trying to get to my room. But Suzie ran with me and catched up pretty quickly. Despite her gentle appearances her grip was strong and vicious. 

"Suzie, please... do not put me through this again. Not with HER, at least!"

She gave me a sweet look.

"Don't worry, she is really here just to support me. You won't even notice she's here."

"What a bunch of bullshit"

"Enough with the swearing" said Lola. She came close to me and started massaging my dick through the pants. "Suzie, let me take him. Go sit on the couch and take off your clothes."

Enthusiastically, Suzie went and did as Lola told her. When she sat, her cheeks spread so much that they were taking more than half of the couch. She took off her panties and her shirt. Her bra could barely contain her massive boobs. Lola brought me to her. 

"On your knees, Ron". 

I knew the drill. I just had to not make Lola angry and escape at the first chance. As I was on my knees, Suzie spread her legs and lifted her skirt. 

"I guess now I have to..."

But Lola pushed my face between her legs before I could finish the sentence. Shortly after, Suzie took over and started grinding my face against her pussy. I stuck my tongue out and tried to be thourough. Suzie moaned a bit and after a while she was apparently satisfied. 

Lola then lifted me and sat on the couch, legs crossed. She put me in between her legs and started taking off her clothes. Suzie took off my clothes. I didn't protest and just watched her getting my penis out. Lola's tits flashed outside and started scratching my back and my shoulders.

"Come on, Suzie. Show him your tits"

Suzie took off her bra, revealing two huge melons of pure fat. She then took my face and motorboat me for a short while. 

"Wanna feel them, Ron?" said Lola. "Suzie, let's do THAT". 

Lola grabbed me from underneath my armpits and lifted me up, pushing my upper body between her nude boobs. I hanged onto her tits from underneath my armpits. Suzie took my legs and lifted me in turn, until I was almost horizontal.

She then spread my legs open, leaving my shaft hanging out. She took it and sucked it for a bit. 

"Ron, she's sucking your dick! Look at her in the eyes!"

I obeyed. Her green eyes flashed behind the glasses. She was gentle and soft and had a caring glance. I started enjoying the feeling of her mouth closing in on my dick. 

"Alright. Now let's make him truly feel them. Hang tight, Ron". 

Lola release her grip, leaving me to find balance by hanging onto her tits. They were soft and slippery, but I managed. Then she took my legs instead of Suzie. Suzie started playing with her tits. 

"Ready for this, tiny boy?"

And just like that, Suzie wrapped her gigantic tits around my cock, covering it completely. I let out a long moan. She then started moving around, up and down... it felt truly amazing despite the weird position I was locked in. She kept going and going, staring me in the eys at all times. She increased and released pressure, until I was very close to come. I let out some grunts. 

"Are you close? Don't keep it to yourself, tiny boy. Let us hear it" said Lola.

I let my grunts be louder as I felt being closer and closer.

"What the hell is that? We don't want some lousy grunts! Moan louder, Ron!"

But as Lola was saying that, I came between Suzie massive tits. Lola shoved me on the couch and towered over me. She seemed upset.

"Please, I didn't do it on purpose, I just didn't have enough time for..."

"Shut up! If you don't moan loud and clear, we'll just keep going."

Suzie was in the meantime clearing the cum on her boobs by wasting most of my kitchen paper. When she came back, she sat so close to my face I feared to be squished by those fat thights. She layed on her back and spread her legs. 

Lola grabbed me again, facing the opposite direction. We looked towards Suzie, that had her legs spread and was happily playing with her boobs. 

"You know what happens now, Ron." said Lola, while slowly bringing me closer to Suzie. 

"I still have protection by the wa.."

Lola quickly stroked my dick and then pushed me inside Suzie with her knee. She then guided the rhythm of our fucking, bringing me in and out. Suzie looked at me with a naive expression, her glasses shining while I kept entering her at faster speed. 

"Wanna be in a happier place?" she said. 

She bounced her boobies around and sucked on one kf them. Then, she spread them and signaled Lola. While pushing me inside her, Lola grabbed my head and put it in between Suzie massive breasts. Immediately after she squeezed them, trapping me completely. 

"I don't hear you moan, Ron." said Lola.

"Oh... yes... oh my god..." 

"Louder, Ron, louder."

Lola increased the rhythm. I kept fucking Suzie in that position for a while. She kept moving her tits around, effectively giving my head a second titfuck.

"Do you like that, Ron? Do you like resting between my tits?" 

"Oh god, Suzie." intervened Lola. "You're so fucking sexy". 

She pushed me out and jumped at her. I didn't understand what was happening until I saw Lola passionately kissing Suzie and groping her butt. She kept playing with her cheeks and Suzie responded by grabbing Lola's tits. Despite the temptation and the hard-on, that was my only chance. 

I decided to get away and going into my room as Lola was sucking one of Suzie's juicy tits. As I ran, I heard Lola's footsteps following me. I panicked, went inside and closed the door behind me but couldn't find my keys. So I just stood here hoping that my weight would somehow suffice to keep her out. 

Needless to say, it was not. She barged into the room, shortly followed by Suzie. 

"What's the opposite of a good boy, Suzie?"

"A bad boy."

"That's right. You have been a very, very bad boy, Ron. And bad boys get to be fucked by yours truly. Go lay on the bed".

"No! Please, let's just start from where we left off!"

Lola jumped at me, layed me on the bed and spread my legs once again. 

"Say, how come you like Suzie so much and not me at all? I feel jealous. Don't answer. Just take your punishment."

"Suzie, help me out here!"

"And be sure to moan louder, ok?"

She slowly started inserting my dick inside her pussy. 

"Good boys moan loud and clear. Good girls too."

She started fucking me relentlessly, her weight coming down on me all at once. Plap, plap, plap... her tits flapped around, her thights shaked the bed. I felt overwhelmed and closed my eyes. Plap, plap, plap...

"Open your eyes, tiny boy. You might want to see this". 

It was Suzie. As I opened my eyes, she was standing just above me. She started slowly sitting on me. Her fat cheeks covered my face, then my arms. I was locked and could barely breathe. Lola kept fucking me and I was once again close to come.

I tried to free my arms. Then I pushed against Suzie's ass, but in vain. Her cheeks were so fat and soft I just sank into them. I tried to move my face around to find some room. I emitted some muffled screams and finally Suzie started grinding on me, leaving me air at short intervals. Lola started moaning with more and more intensity. 

"I don't hear you, Ron! Wanna go for another round?"

"I can't moan if I... MMmmmph... can't breathe!"

"Oh poor Ron. I can't hear him at all. He's not being a good boy after all."

Lola went for the final push. Suzie also started jumping around a bit more. As an insane aerobic exercise, I had to find air to both breathe and moan as load as Lola wanted. She kept straddling me while I was trapped under Suzie's massive frame. I finally came the second time. 

Lola just stood up and left without a word. 

"Let's do it again some other time" said Suzie as she was also leaving. 

"Maybe without... her?" I proposed, trying to catch my breath. 

She didn't answer and left. After a moment, I went downstairs to collect my clothes.