- Text Size +

Disclaimer: characters in this story are made up. Contains explicit scenes. Involves power dynamics. Not appropriate for all users.

I knocked on the door and Suzie opened. 

She looked down on me and smiled. I was still not used to her having become taller than me. Just as her and (almost) everyone else invited to Lola's party, I was a young college student. I had reached puberty for a while now but always was an average guy in terms of height. 

Now, after the crash, people looked down on me all the time. The meteorite that hit the Earth (or should I say, its atmosphere) disintegrated and spread its minerals in certain regions of Europe and Asia. A small percentage of plants, animals and humans grew in size over the span of a few days. 

But I was not a chosen one, unlike Suzie. She welcomed me in, not without making me feel the awkwardness of the situation. The scene inside was even more surreal. Among a sea of heads, some giants were standing out, pushing people all around. Lola was one of them. She must have been 3 or 4 meters tall. 

She pushed people aside as she came towards me. She was wearing a baggy hoodie and a pair of jeans. Her long, curly hair swirled as she moved and I think I even felt the floor shaking a bit. She led me to her room to leave my coat and backpack. While making our way upstairs, she engaged in small talk. 

"So what so you think of all of this?" she asked at some point. 

We were in her room now. As tall as she was, her room was obviously still normal-sized. It was full of other backpacks and coats. Was there no space elsewhere? Anyways, I answered vaguely:

"I don't know what to make of it. But I often feel a bit awkward I guess..."

"Do giants freak you out a bit?" 

As she said this, she smiled timidly and kneeled to grab my coat. She stared me right in the eyes and I immediately felt uneasy. I didn't know Lola too well and she seemed nice enough, but in that moment I was just petrified. She was radiating a fairly intimidating aura. My heart started pumping faster than normal, so I decided to just shrug off the question and went back downstairs.

During the party I mostly stayed with my friends. Among which, Frank advised me to not engage with Lola too much. She looked nice, but...

"...she is really abusing her new height" said Frank. "Someone told me she goes as far as bullying shorter people, at times". 

I didn't think too much of it. We drank and danced, and after a while it was time to go. I went for a bathroom break and when I was back Frank and the others already had their coats on. I went to find Lola to escort me back to her room so I could fetch my stuff. 

She didn't have a baggy hoodie anymore. Instead she was wearing just a simple T-shirt that left her belly in sight. As she was walking to meet me, I couldn't help but nocice her enormous breasts bouncing underneath the shirt. I might have heard some weird stories about her, but she was busty as hell. 

"Follow me, let's go". 

I didn't have much to drink since I arrived pretty late and couldn't quite catch up. But Frank and the others were completely wasted. He said something along the lines of:

"I really need to go home so make it snappy man. We'll leave you here otherwise".

"Ok, ok, fine. Lola, I am right behind you".

We climbed the stairs again, this time in silence. A lot less people were at the party now but we could slightly hear them talking in the background so it was not completely awkward. It was rather unsettling. The freaky aura was back. She stopped in front of her room, opened the door and gestured to go in.

I mumbled a bit, then asked if she could just fetch my stuff for me. I was unreasonably frightened and she could have just said something like: "I don't remember which coat is yours" or whatever. But instead, she just said two words:

"Ron. Inside."

She gestured once again. So I walked in. As I was entering her room, she accompanied me by pushing my back with her giant hand. Immediately after I heard a click. 

"What? Why..."

She looked at me with a wicked smirk. Then she put the keys on top of a bookshelf. It was so high up and close to the ceiling that I had no way to reach it, unless I somehow climbed the shelf. I was trapped. 

"Lola, that's not funny... what is going on here?"

She shushed me and pointed to the bed.

"Go sit, Ron."

"Why? I'm not doing that. I'll just fetch my..."

She grabbed me and easily lifted me from the ground. I left out a small scream before looking back at her. 

"Ron, do as I say. Ok?" 

She gently left me on the floor. I went sitting on the bed. 

"What is the point of this? Come on, don't tell me I should have believed those stories about you..."

"What stories? What did they tell you?"

"Well... you, being a bit of a bully and everything."

"Oh, you poor thing."

As she said this, she unzipped her jeans and left them on the floor. Her long, toned legs started walking towards me. My first response was to attempt fleeing. She could have easily caught me, but she just kept walking as I uselessly tried to open the door.o

She kept coming at me, calm and composed. I backed away in a corner. She walked towards me and trapped me there. Her shadow was fully covering me.

"Back on the bed, Ron."

"Why? What's going on? You're freaking me out here!"

"Doesn't matter. Back on the bed". 

She opened her legs so I could escape the corner and go on her bed. I kept pleading her for a little longer but she just kept pointing between her legs. When I finally went along, she squeezed her thighs trapping me in. 

"What the hell! I can't pass!"

She moved her legs a bit as she was squeezing juice out of me. Then slowly decreased the pressure, but only to the point where I had to still put a lot of effort into escaping that situation. 

"If you just obey, it will be over soon." 

I didn't have much choice. I went on the bed. She sat me with my back against the pillow and the pillow against the wall. She was in front of me, once again towering and shadowing me. She pointed at her jeans on the floor.

"Do the same."

"You can't be seriously asking me this!"

She put her hands on my chest and quickly teared my shirt off. My upper half was naked. 

"Off, I said!"

"What the fuck is going on..." 

Soon enough, I was completely naked. She still had the T-shirt and panties. 

"Let me see..."

She started stroking my dick. Scared as I was, it still started to grow harder and harder.

"Please stop..."

She stopped. Then, she put her hands behind her back and after a moment her bra was off. She removed it from under the shirt and tossed it at me, covering my whole upper body. Her massive tits were now just bouncing around, her nipples piercing through the fabric. She started stroking me again.

"Come on, Ron. Feel them."

At this point I understood how nuts she was. But I still refused to touch her. 

"Do you want me to tear it off as I did with the shirt? Hands on my tits, Ron!"

I don't think she was serious about that but it still worked. I put my hands on her massive tits, feeling them through the fabric. They were soft and pleasant to the touch. 

"Good boy... now, massage them."

I started moving my hands around. Her boobs were incredibly heavy but soft enough that my hands would sink into them every now and then. 

"Oh, you're such a good boy! Pinch my nipples, Ron".

Once again, I obeyed. To pinch one of her nipples I almost needed a whole hand. In the meantime, she was still gently stroking my cock. It felt very good despite the situation. Suddenly, she stopped. 

"Want more?"

"No. I want to go home". 

Hell, just now I remembered that Frank and the others were still waiting for me. Not to mention all the people that were still at the party, their stuff hanging around in that very room. 

"Wrong answer."

She lifted me with ease, my back against the wall, my legs hanging. She purposely didn't hold a good grip on my arms so I was flapping my legs around in search of a stabler position. My feet sank in her massive breasts, which didn't help much and just aroused her more. As I was in that precarious position, continuously trying to find my balance on her chest, she opened her mouth and stuck her long tongue out. 

Then she started tossing her tongue at my dick. She licked it for a while. I kept moving around with my legs, pushing into her soft flesh. As I glanced below me, I took in the surreal scene. She was pinning my arms and licking me all over. 

After a while she put her giant mouth on it and sucked it whole.

"Let me down! Lola, for the love of god!"

As my dick was in her mouth, she let out the grip. I almost lost balance and fell. I had no choice but grabbing her hair with my hands, hoping to find a stable point with my feet in her super soft tits. She kept sucking. 

"Oh my god! Don't let me fall!"

She just mumbled as she was giving me the most humiliating blowjob of my life. When she was satisfied, she held me in front of her, still without letting me touch the bed.

"Ok. Now it's your turn, little guy."

She turned me upside down. She shortly lifted her panties and trapped my head there. I could barely breathe, my head against her intimate parts. 

"Stick your tongue out, Ron."

I mumbled. She clearly wasn't very happy. She grabbed me so that our bellies would touch. My knees were touching her tits. She stood up from the bed, and took a quick lick at my cock. Then, she pushed my head in through the fabric of her panties with her hand. 

"Tongue out, or you'll pass out there."

I immediately did as she said. I had no say in any of this. 

"Good boy... a bit faster, would ya?"

I obeyed. I couldn't protest even if I wanted to. 

"Good boy, Ron. Keep going no matter what. Let's go for a walk."

She started sucking my cock. While trapped in this insane 69, she started walking around the room. It was pointless. But I guess she just felt powerful by carrying me around as her little pleasure toy. When she finally let me out, we were on the bed again. She quickly took her panties off. She just had the T-shirt on, now. 

She spread my legs and she started slowly descending on my penis. 

"No, wait! I have protection!"

I went for my backpack, but she grabbed my arms and pinned me down. 

"Be a good boy, Ron. Shut up and take it."

"Lola, have mercy... I... don't want to do this!"

"Too bad. This is going to happen, whether you like it or not."

"Are we just gonna fuck while other people are at the party? That's..."

But as we were talking, she slowly started inserting my penis inside her. She came down on me with a 'plap'. Her legs were sticking out of the bed, touching the floor. She started grinding on me very slowly. 

"Can you reach my ass?"

I was still in shock that she would do this. But I obeyed, reaching her fat cheeks. I squeezed them. Immediately after, she started jumping on me. Her weight was insane, and she was producing a loud 'plap' with her cheeks every time she bounced down. The entire bed was shaking like crazy. Why was no one hearing this? 

Her giant breasts were bouncing through the shirt, but I was busy with her plumpy ass. I was not even sure anymore why I was doing as instructed, given that she was pretty much ignoring every request of mine. But I kept at it. She started moaning a bit. 

"People will hear us! Please! It's already awful as it is!"

She stopped. She stared at me intensely, then lifted her shirt. Her tits came out bouncing, round, soft and as big as twice my head. 

"Ever been at the dentist?"

She waited for my answer.

"Of course I have..."

"Say 'AAAAAAH'."

"I'm not gonna do that". 

She took a boob and placed it right in front of my mouth. She then pushed my whole head towards it with her other hand. 

"Be a good boy, Ron. Open wide".

"I'm not gonna do tha..."

But she took advantage of me speaking to stuff my mouth with her enormous nipple. Immediately after, she started bouncing on me again. I was close to come. 

"Suck it, Ron... come on..."

Her moans were getting louder and louder, as well as the squeaking of the bed. Instead of sucking, I bit her nipple as some form of revenge. But she let out the loudest moan and increased the rhythm.

"Get off! I need to come!" I managed to mumble. 

She slowed down to a relaxed grind. She put her other tit in front of me. 

"Then say 'AAAAAAAH'. I need a big, loud vowel this time". 

"And you're gonna get off me?"

"Of course."

"This is no joke, ok? Please promise me that..."

"Say it or I start fucking you again."

I collected myself and let it out:

"AAAAAAAAH!"

As I was keeping my mouth open, she slowly and gently pushed her nipple as she started her grinding again. When my mouth was stuffed again, she reprised her jumping. I could only let out some muffled screams this time as I came copiously inside her. 

"What the fuck, Lola? Why?"

"Such a good boy" she said in a dreamy tone. "Ok. You can go now."

I jumped off the bed and started looking for my clothes.

"Thanks. You crazy bitch."

Her shadow loomed behind me. She grabbed me by the calve and put my back against the ground. She spread my legs again. 

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! Please, Lola, let me out!"

She fucked me again. She was holding me against the ground, her legs basically squatting over me. Her giant boobs were bouncing all over the place. It took some time until my dick was hard again, so she kept at it for a long while. At some point, I even screamed for help, but no one heard me.

"What the fuck! Slow down! HEY! Can anyone can hear us?"

I tried to move my arms around but she pinned me down with her feet. 

"Stop moving. Stop talking. You had your chance to be a good boy. Now just shut up and take it."

"I am close... please..."

She lifted my legs a bit more. Her fat ass was just bouncing against mine, which was much smaller.

"Oh you are? Ready when you are, Ron..."

I finally came again, inside her like the first time. Only then, Lola let me out of the room. 

The party was still going. But I had enough for the night. I went back home without saying a word.