- Text Size +

Caylin Kang was definitely my favorite female that worked at Kimball Hall at The College of Holy Cross. Colleen had a very big butt which I liked about her, but she wasn’t the prettiest girl there. Caylin was pretty, but I knew there had to be prettier girls than her. Then I saw her. How could I have missed her?

Her name was Giovanna. She, like the other two, was a student working as part of Holy Cross Dining Services. I had noticed her before, but it took a while before I realized that she was more than meets the eye.

Not only was she pretty, but she had a pretty nice butt, too. It was nowhere as near as wide as Caylin’s or as fat as Colleen’s, but it was big enough to attract me to her.

That’s not it, either. Unlike either Caylin or Colleen, the day I noticed Giovanna’s big ol’ butt, she did more than just walk around. At one point, they had been near the bathroom in the kitchen, where they had a speaker blasting music in their area, I saw her shake her butt back and forth. Even though only slightly, it was enough to excite me.

I also saw her shake her butt a little when she pulled her pants up at one point, something I like to see all women do when they pull their pants up.

God, what I would do to be stuck to that ass as she shook it like that, I thought in both instances.

Never did I think that opportunity would come. However, it did.

I went down to the first floor, where I use the bathroom since there’s only one on the third floor, where the kitchen is and I’d rather be somewhere not where people can just walk in on me.

Across the same room where the men’s bathroom is is the women’s bathroom. The front door to the women’s bathroom was always wide open. I would look into the open door to see what looked like one big stall door that crossed from one side of the wall to the left of the door to the other. That stall door was also open.

Normally, I wouldn’t dare going into the women’s bathroom. What if I got caught? I could be in serious trouble. I couldn’t afford that with all I had going on outside of work.

However, my curiosity got the best of me then and there. I literally had written the past two giantess stories where I came to be found by Cailyn and crushed under Colleen’s butt both in this very bathroom. So how could I not wonder what it looked like?

I slowly crept into the women’s bathroom to see if there were any women in there. If there were, I’d have to get out of there immediately. I peeked in to see several stalls, all with the doors open. It looked the coast was clear.

I stepped in more and more to get a closer look when all of a sudden, I felt a sharp pain in my back. It was as if I had been shot with a dart.

I was motionless now. I couldn’t move anything. That was why I fell straight forward, landing on the ground and slamming my head into the tile.

Almost immediately after, everything around me began to grow. What was happening? I had no idea. Everything finally stopped getting bigger and I was able to move around now.

When I stood up, the tile I now stood on was the size of Central Park. I looked around to see all the toilets in the stalls looked like monuments.

It was then I realized that nothing had gotten bigger. I had gotten smaller! But how?

That’s when I heard the thundering sound of laughter. I also felt the ground shake. Was someone coming into the bathroom? I looked toward the giant stall door to see Giovanna slowly walk into the bathroom.

She was now giantess-sized and coming right towards me. I knew she saw me, too because she continued to look at me as she walked towards me.

Did she do this to me? How had she done this? Why had she done this?

“Gotcha!” she said, her voice booming so loud, I had to cover my ears. She then squatted down and picked me up, using just two fingers. She lifted me all the way up to her face.

“What are you doing in here, you little pervert?” she asked.

“I was just -” I tried to begin to explain myself, but she stopped me.

“Don’t bother speaking. I know why you came in here,” she bellowed. “You want to know what it’s like in here, didn’t you? You wanted to see how girls use the bathroom.” She smiled and let out a ‘hm’. “Well, let me show you how it works in here.”