- Text Size +

I wouldn’t say that I was in love with Christina – she was my father’s girlfriend’s daughter, after all. That would be kind of weird. I did want her attention, however, for different reasons. One of those reasons was that she was near my age. The other was the main reason – she had one of the biggest butts I’d ever seen. Her mom even called it a ‘Kim Kardashian butt’.

Each buttcheek was about the size of two basketballs, and I loved watching her walk and watching those buttcheeks bounce up and down. It turned me on more than I could explain.

When I first met her, she had gone out with my group of friends as we went out to eat and then went to a movie. The next morning, we went to NYC together with my two younger brothers, our father, his girlfriend and Christina’s younger sister.

Christina hung out with me half the time while also going around, taking pictures of the beautiful scenery the greatest city in the world had to offer. I got a photo of her standing in front of me as she took a photo of the 9/11 memorial next to One World Trade Center. The way her buttcheeks popped out in her denim jeans made me lick my lips.

At the end of the night, Christina and her sister had fallen asleep in their hotel room. I never got a chance to say goodbye to her – while she was awake, anyway. I still wanted to say goodbye to her in person. I went into their hotel room after their mom gave me the key card to their room and ran back inside.

I walked in quietly to see them both sleeping in the same bed. I lay on top of Christina and gave her the most half-ass hug I’d ever given anyone.

“I’m going to miss you so much,” I said. As I got up, she got up, too. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake yo-” she stopped me by wrapping her arms around my neck, giving me a full hug.

“I had so much fun with you today. I don’t want you to go,” she said into my ear. “Come with me to Florida.” I laughed as I hugged her back. We continued to talk as we held each other.

“I wish I could,” I told her.

“You can, you know.” She let go of me and climbed out of bed. “Come with me.” I followed her into the bathroom. Once we were both in there, she closed the door behind her.

“Why are we in here?” I asked, kind of nervous but also kind of excited for what might have ben about to come.

“I can take you to Florida with me, and no one will ever know,” Christina told me.

“How? Stuff me in your suitcase?” I asked sarcastically.

“Well, I can stuff you somewhere, but not my suitcase.” I felt my penis getting hard now. Her saying she could stuff me ‘somewhere’ sounded kind of hot.

“I have the power to shrink people,” she told me. “I can shrink you and you can come with me to Florida.”

“How can you shrink someone? That’s impossible,” I said back.

“Trust me. I can. I just need to know if you want to come with me.” I swallowed. This sounded too good to be true. I wanted to go with her, of course. I also wanted to see where she could stuff me. But what about my life here in NJ? What would my father say when I didn’t come out of the hotel room?”

“Come on. I know how much you like my body. Just imagine. You could have it all for yourself if I shrunk you….imagine….being stuffed between my buttcheeks…” Christina’s voice was more and more seductive as she spoke. My boner was getting bigger now, too. It was pointing out of my shorts like a branch.

She noticed, too, because she grabbed it.

“See? You’re excited just at the thought of being between my buttcheeks,” she said, giggling as she swung my erect penis in cirlces. “So, is that a yes?” My mouth was dry from being so excited.

“I…would love that…so much,” I said. “But….can you please…do one thing for me?” I asked, gasping for breath at this point.

“You want me to take care of this?” she asked, still holding on to my penis. I could only nod at this point. She chuckled as she got on her knees and pulled my shorts and boxers down. My penis bobbed up and down as it came free.

“Just…rub it..slowly,” I said quietly. Christina then began stroking my penis back and forth slowly. I threw my head back and moaned. After a few moments, I told her to go a little faster. She began stroking just a little faster.

Eventually, I kept saying ‘faster’ until she was rubbing it so fast, the cum shot out of my penis like a hose. I had came on her face, which wasn’t my intention. I even apologized for it.

“It’s okay. I’m glad I could help,” she said, wiping her face and licking the cum off her hands. “Now, are you ready?” She stood up and pointed her hands at me so her fingers were pointing right at me. Slowly but surely, I began to shrink in front of Christina. I shrunk until she was towering over me.

She gave a ‘hehe’ laugh as she squatted down to pick me up. She lifted me up to her. Her giant face actually scared me at first. She had lifted me up to her mouth, where her teeth were as big as what I assumed the border walls over Mexico would be.

Christina chuckled again as she opened her mouth to show me the inside of it. I was afraid that she was actually going to eat me at first.

“Don’t worry. I don’t plan on eating you. We wouldn’t be able to be together then,” she said. But it is time for you to go to your new home. Are you ready, my tiny boy?”

I couldn’t believe this was actually about to happen. Christina put me on the sink and turned her back to me. She grabbed at the sides of her jeans, shaking her bubble butt back and forth as she pulled them all the way off her. She was now wearing nothing but a red g-string thong.

She pulled that down just enough to reveal her Earth-sized bare buttcheeks to me. This was by far the best sight I’d ever seen in my life. I almost didn’t notice when she picked me up and brought me down to the line between those juicy cheeks.

“Welcome to your new home,” the giantess’ voice bellowed. She then used her free hand to open her buttcheek, revealing the dark hole that was her butthole. She held me on her index finger as she slowly pressed me inbetween her buttcheeks, trapping me between her monumentally large buttcheeks. When she released the buttcheek she had been holding on to, it slapped against the other, causing a big wave-like motion.

Her butt was so fat, the two cheeks slapping together made both of them jiggle profusely without her even having to make any moves.

“Welcome to your new home, babe,” she said. She then took her jeans, that she didn’t put back on, and left the bathroom.