- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Ivan’s POV

 

He ran a hand through the roughly shaved sides of his black hair and sighed heavily. He needed higher quality stock. Caitlyn’s last order had his high-quality stock completely depleted. Despite the huge amount of cash shed given him for it, he had three more orders for a high-quality stock on back order. He was going to lose more money if he didn’t get his hands on new stock. He eyed the cages warily and sighed.

 

“Ugh she couldn’t have just left me with three of you little fuckers huh?” He idly toyed with his lip piercing as he stared at the small encased village. His eyes roamed over his ‘low-quality’ stock with disdain. All cheap and ugly tinies. He slammed his hand on the front of the glass and grinned maliciously as they screamed and ran from the glass in panic.

 

He smirked and plucked an ugly old woman out of the glass. It was too bad she’d fallen over, or he could have sold her for a few dollars. He opened his mouth and smirked as she screamed and begged for mercy. He ignored her cries and let out a delightful little sigh as she exploded under his teeth. Sweet and delicious, as always. He had a particular taste for the older ones, they seemed almost sweeter than the average tinies. His tongue worked on the left-over stain as he heard a noise. He turned his head, bright blue eyes landing on a small platoon of tinies in black trying to help some of his low-quality stock escape.

His eyes widened in shock, before he let out a huge grin. Holy shit, he was in luck! He counted, six, no, no! Seven high quality tinies! He wanted to jump for joy, but he knew they thought he hadn’t noticed their feeble attempts. With quiet movements he eased to the back of the shop and held still as he watched them try to persuade his stock to leave. “I promise he won’t be able to hurt you! We can come back for the others soon!” His grin only widened as they refused. He looked for their point of entry and noticed two tinies holed up in the corner by a hole. He licked his lips as he ducked out of sight of the group, edging along a shelf of packaging before he slammed his foot into the corner, killing the two tinies on impact. The platoon turned to face his maniacal grin and laugh.

 

 

 

Isadora’s POV

 

Isadora was always known for her bravery. She prided herself on being able to face some of the nastiest of the big folk and walking away. It was that reason she joined the alliance. She wanted peace between their races. She wanted her future children to be able to grow and know that no one wanted to hurt them. When she was asked to join the rescue operations she agreed without hesitation. It was in this moment, looking up at the maniacal man’s eyes that she realised she regretted her decision.

 

Her eyes darted to the corner where they had spent the past two months drilling to break in… and… oh god. Thomas and Courtney were dead. She felt sick to her stomach seeing the blood splatter that used to be their bodies. The others were terrified as the prisoners immediately started to beg. “P-Please! W-We had nothing to do with this! W-We told them we belong t-to you master!” The elderly man shed been arguing with to try to free earlier was huddled inside his glass container. She swallowed roughly as the giant laughed.

 

“This has got to be my lucky day! Here I am bitching about being low on stock for some back orders… and stock just walks in my shop! I only see about seven of you… eh MAYBE eight, of you who will sell for a premium. So how about you make this easy on yourselves and be obedient little fucking tinies.” His voice was deep and dominating. Isadora’s legs threatened to give out and buckle, but she swallowed and glared at him. “The alliance knows were here! If we don’t come back, they’ll know you took us!” Isadora forced herself to stare into his icey blue eyes and held her herself strong. She needed to be strong or they were going to end up just like Thomas and Courtney.