- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A one-shot request I have been trying to finish and finally did. Hope you enjoy/

It's been six years since the Avatar's return and balance was restored to the world. Aang and his allies traveled around the world rebuilding what the Fire Nation had decimated over the hundred-year war. Their new area for a city that was gifted from the Earth-King was well underway to being complete. For the moment, it was merely small buildings and tents scattered around the area. A particular one was selling noodles for workers and civilians alike. Aang and Katara were there waiting for Toph to finish her self-imposed patrol of the city. Unbenounced to the pair a small mischievous spirit was making its way through the city. It sensed the Avatars presence and flew to spy on him. It spied on them as they ate their meal. "... saying is that Sokka is an adult, he doesn't need to experiment with those bomb things. I've tripped over them every time I visit his house. I told him if it happens again, I'm going to water slap him", Katara stated. Aang laid a hand on her shoulder, hoping to calm her. "You know he wants to help. I heard he was planning on asking Toph's non-bending to try out his white slime bombs. You know, to make it easier to point out who needs to be arrested by the other metal benders", he pointed out.

"But he said he was starting a council for the city. Making Bombs isn't what he should be doing. I don't want to talk about it anymore tonight. I’m going to finish my noodles and then we can head BAA-!” Katara said before she disappeared. “Katara?! Where’d you gooOO?!” Aang belted before he disappeared as well. Where the pair sat was nothing more than bowls of half-finished noodles. From a distance, there was no trace of the couple. Upon closer inspection, both were still on their stools, unfortunately, shrunken to a nearly impossibly small scale. The few inches of space that was once between them now spanned for what seemed like miles. Aang ran to the edge of his seat, trying to find his girlfriend. “ KATARAAAA! WHERE ARE YOOOUUUU?!?!”, he shouted to the seat beside him. He saw a very faint puff of mist coming from the other seat.

Aang mustered all of his strength and jettisoned himself to the other seat. He was barely able to make it to the edge of the seat with everything he had in him. The shrunken Avatar lay on the edge of the seat breathing heavily. “Man that never used to be that hard when I was normal. Gotta get to Katara”, he stated, standing back up. Luckily he didn’t have to travel far as she was halfway to his position. He ran to her and hugged her once they had made contact again. “Are you ok?! What happened? Could a spirit have done this?!”, she asked while they embraced.

“I think so. My bending and my chi are much weaker than what they should be. That could mean that the Avatar state may not be as strong as it should be. What should we do?”, he asked. Katara thought for a moment, looking around her surroundings. Before she could suggest something a deep booming voice rang out far above them. “WHERE’D THAT COUPLE GO? THEY DIDN’T EVEN WAIT FOR WHOEVER THEY WERE WAITING FOR. NOT TO MENTION THEY DIDN’T FINISH THEIR NOODLES”. They could hear the scraping of bowls and utensils above them. “Well it may not be a good idea but it's the only one I have. We need to get onto the counter and get someone to notice us”, she said looking up. “Do you think Toph would be able to hear us with us this small?” Aang asked as he hooked his arm around her. They seemed to be about the size of a pea.

“I’m not sure but we don’t have a choice. If we stay here who knows what's going to happen?”, Katara said looking up at the imposing surface. She felt the wind pick up and saw her boyfriends' tattoos glow as he activated the Avatar state. Aang pushed off the ground and the pair flew towards the counter. It was not enough as just before they made it Aangs powers stuttered out and they began to fall back down. Quickly thinking, Katara grabbed the counter with a claw of water and ice. She used it to bring the pair up to the counter. They were panting from the sheer exertion of their actions. “This was more difficult than I thought it would be. At least we’re on the counter” Aang said, splayed out. As they gathered themselves, a large boom and puff of smoke happened in front of the noodle cart. “HEY, WHERE’D THOSE TWO GO?! THEY SAID THEY’D WAIT FOR ME TO FINISH UP!”, the voice that came from the smoke said. Toph finally showed and she was as gigantic as the noodle salesman. “DON’T KNOW, DIDN’T EVEN FINISH THEIR NOODLES THEY DID. THEY DID PAY FOR A BOWL FOR YOU MS BEIFONG”, he told her as he prepared it.

“WELL, I WON’T TURN DOWN A FREE BOWL OF NOODLES.”, Toph said as she sat down. Her hands slapped down on the counter, sending a small puff of air that picked the couple up and sent them spiraling. They landed on another hard surface with a clink. As they inspected their surroundings, they realized they were on a spoon! Before they could flee it was raised into the air and then rapidly lowered again. Waves of hot broth flooded from all directions as the pair hastily made a bubble. The spoon that they were the unfortunate passengers for was slowly raised to a pair of waiting lips which they enveloped. Aang and Katara were surrounded in darkness and dumped onto a large pink surface. The tongue they were flung onto pushed the broth toward the back of her throat, sending the couple down with them.

The emergency bubble they made dissipated as the broth they were pulled along with fell into Toph's stomach. Aang and Katara were separated when they bounced against a piece of food, landing in stomach acid. Each of them bent the liquid to keep from getting dissolved and to rejoin. Kataras’ calm demeanor had finally broken as she was hyperventilating once she was in Aangs arms. “What do we do!? We were eaten and Toph has no idea. Are we done for?!” she said in succession. “Katara! We’ll be ok. It’s the worst path we have but there is one way out. The long way…”, he said looking into the lake in front of them. She sniffled, looking up at him, asking “Are… are you sure we have to go through… there?”. He nodded and sighed. They used the broth as a shield from the acid as they made their way through Toph's stomach, barely squeezing through its exit.

Meanwhile, Toph had finished her noodles and went back to her nightly patrol. She was feeling kinda off after eating that bowl of noodles. Something about it had flipped a switch in her, which was making her patrol difficult to focus on. Unknown to her, two of her friends were passengers inside her intestines. By the time Aang and Katara had reached her rectum, she was at her tipping point. Going back to the shrunken pair, after what felt like days, which was only about 2 hours, they reached her back door but were unable to squeeze past. 

“What are we gonna do now? We can’t get past this and I’m not going to wait until you know what. I’ll never be able to live it down!”, Katara shouted as he banged on Tophs rectal walls. She fell to her knees in defeat and Aang knelt beside her, putting an arm over her shoulder. Before he could say anything reassuring, something pushed into Tophs rectum, pushing them along it.

Back to Toph at regular size, her limit had broken once she had met up with Sokka. She didn’t say anything as she bound him to a stone bed, tearing off his pants. She practically tore off her pants as well as she lubed his cock up with her mouth before pressing it into her ass. Toph pressed her ass against Sokkas member, much to his protest. Back inside her rectum Aang and Katara figured out that what was ramming into Toph was a cock but were too preoccupied with escaping to care. Tophs rough pumping quickened in pace as her release came closer. Sokka couldn't hold it in any longer and he came in her ass. Some of his semen stuck to his cock which the pair used to their advantage to escape. Toph came and fell forward, sliding off Sokkas cock onto the floor.

Sokka was spasmed slightly, causing a droplet of semen to launch a few feet away. Aang and Katara rode that droplet away and ran as far as their little limbs could carry them. Somehow the couple had made their way into another room and just sighed in relief. The spirits who shrunk them had had their fun and left their bodies, allowing them to grow back to normal size. Most of their clothes were dissolved but some were still intact. What bothered them, or rather Katara, the most was that they were still covered in semen that originated from her brother. Toph and Sokka rushed to the room they were in once Toph felt them through the seismic waves they made. Before they could ask what happened and why they smelled so weird, Katara held up her hand and said, “No. More. BOMBS!”. She stormed off to a bathroom to rinse off while Aang just shrugged at the confused pair before joining her, ready to forget what happened that night.


Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the read. Don't know if I'll continue taking requests considering how long this took me.