- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
 

"John," said the village elder, "you can't go over the mountains! Beyond there lies only death."

            "How do we know?" said John.

            "Nobody who has gone there has ever returned," said another elder.

            "How do you know they didn't like it so much they didn't want to come back?"

            Another elder shook his head. "Foolish youth."

            "You have nothing to lose by letting me go," said John.

            "You could help with harvest," said the second elder.

            "But not that much," said John

            The elders began to argue amongst themselves. The Eldest banged his staff on the ground three times. Everybody stopped in mid-sentence.

            "He shall go," said the Eldest, "if he survives, he can bring us back information about the other side. This is worth the risk."

            "As you command," said the first elder that spoke, bowing.

            "You are dismissed," said the Eldest to John.

            John bowed and exited the hut. He went back to his own hut to get his backpack that had all his supplies and food in it. Without another word he began to walk out of the village. Everybody began to whisper as he left.

            "Is he really going?"

            "I think he is!"

            "How did the Eldest give him permission?"

            "Good riddance, I say."

            "Don't talk like that!"

            But John didn't pay any attention. He was now outside the protective walls of his village. He turned back one last time, sighed, and kept going.

            After five days of walking, he got to the mountains. He went west for another three days before reaching the Caraban Pass, the easiest way to cross the mountains. He spent a day climbing the bare rock before reaching a level plateau. He looked out over the new world that stood before him.

            There were great trees, many times bigger than he was used to. He could see their fruit even from here. He estimated that each individual piece would be bigger than a horse! Truly, this was a land of plenty!

            He ran down the gravel slope and soon found himself in the middle of the forest on the other side. A piece of purple fruit the size of a house stood before him. He peeled the skin off the best he could and took a bite. It was delicious. He found it was so tender, he could literally swim through it. He ate his fill.

            When he was done, John poked his head out. He saw a young woman with brown hair and large breasts collecting normal sized fruit from normal-sized trees. She saw him too and ran over.

            "What the hell are you doing?" she said.

            "Eating," said John.

            "Well, we all need to eat," she said, "but don't you know if you linger too long they'll find you?"

            "Who'll find me?"

            She looked at him like he was stupid. "Are you an idiot or something?"

            "That's what my village elders seemed to think."

            "That doesn't surprise me," she said.

            He emerged from the fruit. Then, he heard a loud sound. The ground shook.

            The woman looked around furiously. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" She grabbed his hand. "Come with me."

            Not sure of what to do, he did so. She dragged him over the muddy forest floor. Soon, they got to a large, walled city. She shut the large door behind her.

            "Somebody sound the alarm!" she shouted.

            A nearby older man shouted, "Sound the alarm!"

            A bronze bell began to ring in a large tower. John looked around furiously, unsure of what was going on.

            "To the shelters!" someone said.

            She continued to drag him into a nearby tower.  A large stone door sealed them inside.

            "What the hell is going on?" said John.

            "You really don't know, do you?" said the woman.

            John shook his head.

            A man said, "Are you from over the mountains?"

            John nodded.

            "Oh," said the woman, "that would explain it."

            The sounds got louder. The ground shook more.

            "We could explain," said the man, "or you could just watch."

            John looked out a small nearby window, and he could not believe what he saw. A long, shapely leg was stepping over the village wall! A few people that hadn't made it to the shelter in time were running in fear. The gigantic woman (John guess about three hundred feet, give or take) leaned over. He could now see that she was blonde and in her late teens.

            The gigantic woman picked up a young man in her delicate young hands. The young man begged and pleaded with her, but she either didn't hear him or didn't care because she stuffed him headfirst between her beautiful pink lips. She slurped him inside. She stood up and John heard a swallowing sound. He turned to the villages, now paralyzed in fear.

            After eating a couple of more men, one woman and two children, the giantess left. Everybody in the shelter breathed a sigh of relief. The bell rang again. The stone doors went up. Everybody left the shelter.

            "That's how things go on the other side of the mountains," said the woman, "we live in constant fear of being eaten."

            John could only nod in response.

            "You must go now," she said.

            He nodded again.

            She clung to him. "Take me with you."

            "Very well," John said, "we could use a few helping hands."

            "What about me?" said the man who had spoken earlier.

            "I guess," said John.

            "Good," said the woman. She leaned into John an whispered to him. "Our village elders will not take kindly to this. We must leave in secret in the night."

            John nodded.

            Later that night, a party was held. It served three purposes. One, the mourn the dead, two to celebrate the living and three to welcome John. It was held in the mead hall were the elders met. The elders joined the young in the celebration. Soon, everyone but John, Crissa (the woman) and Ragnar (the man) were drunk and passed out.

            John, Crissa and Ragnar made a move for the entrance of the village. A guard wielding a spear was asleep and snoring. They all made shushing face at each other. The guard began to stir. They froze. He went back to sleep. They sighed in relief.

            Ragnar, the strongest of them, turned the wheel to open the gate just enough for them to squeeze through. Crissa, the most nimble, stayed behind to close it so she could scramble up the walls once they left.

Once John and Ragnar were on the other side, Crissa did as planned. Soon, they were walking through the forest on their way back to the Pass.

The ground shook.

"Shit!" said Crissa.

It shook again."

"Shit! Shit!" she said. "Now we have to go back and tell them!"

Ragnar took her hand. "No! This is the once chance to get out of here to a new, better life on the other side of the mountain!"

"But we have to tell them!"

"We don't even know if the giantess is coming to our village!" said Ragnar.

John was pointing. Crissa and Ragnar turned to look and saw that it was too late anyway.

A giantess was standing over the village. A little taller than the previous one and also older, probably in her late thirties or early forties. However, she was attractive for that age. In fact, in between a her shapely body with large thighs and breasts and her pretty face with long dark hair, sultry brown eyes and full soft red lips, she was the most attractive woman John had ever seen.

"We should run," said Crissa in a combination of panic and awe.

John and Ragnar wordlessly nodded in unison.

Back in the village the giantess pealed the roof off the mead hall and salivated at the sight of all the sleeping humans.

She scooped them up in handfuls and ate them one by one. Many of them didn't wake up until they were halfway down her throat. When they realized where they were, they struggled futily, beating against her soft pink through on their way to her gut. This always made her laugh. When she was full, she put the remainder in a pouch she carried to devour later.

She had seen Crissa, John and Ragnar leave the village. She knew that if they crossed the Pass, they would be protected under the Law of the Goddess and that she would have to hurry is she wanted to eat them too.

Soon, the three escapees heard the footsteps approach them. They tried running but soon the giantess was standing right over them. They were paralyzed in fear.

"Hello," said the giantess's booming, sexy voice, "I just ate you whole village! Everybody was delicious!"

"You monster!" shouted Crissa.

"Please," said the giantess, "a girl's gotta eat!"

"There's plenty of fruit lying around!" said John. "Why don't you eat that?"

"All fruit tastes the same," said the giantess, "but every single human has a different flavor."

"Just get it over with it!" said Ragnar closing his eyes and surrendering to her.

The giantess laughed. "I'm not going eat you just yet. I'm saving you and some of your villagers for later."

With that, the giantess scooped up the three people and dumped them in with the drunken passengers of her pouch, who were just now coming to.

They were able to peak through a hole and saw that the giantess was moving at a remarkable speed. Soon, they were in a gigantic city made of white and gray stone. The giantess went up some stairs to a house that was bigger than even some of the others.

A giant young blonde woman stood at the door. "Welcome home, Ms. Hogan. Your bed chamber is ready."

Ms. Hogan nodded. "Good." She handed the pouch. "Store these in the kitchen, Gina."

Gina nodded and took the pouch into another room and placed it in a cupboard with many other similar pouches. Fortunately, their hole face out so they could see as the door was closed. In the darkness, everybody went back to sleep.

They were awoken when the door opened. They looked out and saw the giantess that had attacked their village immediately after John showed up.

"Mom!" she yelled.

"Yes, Maddy?" Ms Hogan responded.

"How many can I have?"

"Three, dear."

Maddy grabbed the pouch they were in. She reached in and grabbed three men that John had never spoken to. She crammed one of them, screaming, into her mouth before shutting the door, leaving the rest to the imaginations of its occupants.

A little while later, they heard Ms. Hogan instruct Gina to prepare one of the pouches for some guests she was having over later. Gina reached in the cupboard and pulled out their pouch. She poured everyone in it into a deep bowl. Before taking it out, she grabbed a teenage girl out of the bowl. Gina crammed the sobbing girl into her mouth. She swished her around for a few seconds, savoring the taste. Apparently, she didn't get to do this very often. Soon, the girl was swallowed and they were carried out to the main room and set on a table with chairs around it.

In one of the chairs was Ms. Hogan. Next to her was a brown-haired woman a little younger than her. Across from her was a redheaded girl in her mid teens. In the remaining chair was a young black woman.

"What do you say to Ms. Hogan, Sarah?" said the brown haired woman to the redheaded girl.

"Uh, thank you Ms. Hogan."

"Such a good girl you've got there, Bea," said Ms. Hogan.

"Yeah," said the black woman.

Sarah blushed.

"Thanks, Lucy," said Bea, "it means a lot."

Sarah eyed the bowl. "May I?" she asked.

"That's what it's there for," said Lucy, formerly known as Ms. Hogan.

Sarah reached in and grabbed one of the former village elders. Crissa tried to save him, but to no avail. She crammed him into her mouth and began to chew. The other women motioned at her to stop doing that.

"You'll kill them!" said the black woman.

"Oh," said Sarah, "sorry Janice."

"Don't talk with your mouth full!"

"Yes, mom." She swallowed as everyone in the bowl watched in terror.

Bea eyed the bowl with hunger in her deep green eyes. "It's been a while since I've had a nice, fit young man," she said before picking up Ragnar in between her thumb and forefinger. Both Crissa and John tried to save him, but the giantess Bea easily overpowered them.

Ragnar continued to struggle as Bea brought him to her wide-open, salivating mouth. She tilted her head back, dropped him in and swallowed him with a loud, wet gulp.

"No!" screamed John, but giantesses didn't hear him

Bea placed a hand on her stomach. "Ooh! I can feel him struggle in there! Forgot how awesome that felt!"

"It does indeed," said Lucy. She picked up two screaming young women from the bowl. She stuck one in her mouth head first with attractive legs sticking out and kicking. With a loud slurp, she took the rest of the girl completely into her mouth. She smiled before swallowing. She ate the other girl without ceremony.

Between the four of them, the giantesses ate about half the bowl.

Lucy concluded the lunch by saying. "All three of you will be coming to my dinner party tomorrow, right.?"

"Yes," said Sarah.

"Oh course!" said Janice.

"Wouldn't miss it for anything," said Bea, with a smile.

"Good," said Lucy, "see you then." The other women left. Everyone left alive in the bowl breathed a sigh of relief. "Gina!" she yelled.

In a few seconds the girl was there. "Yes, Ms. Hogan?"

"Take the contents of this bowl and store them for tomorrow. Don't eat anyone! I know you do that."

Gina sighed and did a she was told. However, she took John out. Crissa cried out for him but Gina shut the door, drowning them out. "So, John is it?"

"Uh, y-yes," he said, "but Ms. Hogan said..."

Gina giggled. "I'm not gonna eat you! We're just gonna have a little fun, okay?"

"Uh, okay. No! Wait! Why should I if you've eaten so many people like me?"

Gina smiled. "You'll see."

Soon, they were in Gina's servant quarters. She set John on the bed she stripped off her clothes, leaving only her underwear on she jumped on the bed, catapulting him in the air. If the bed weren't so soft, he would've died upon landing.

"Do you know how we giantesses reproduce?" Gina asked him.

He shook his head.

"We use little men like you. We put up our vaginas and when you cum, well, it acts like it would with a woman the same size. Then, they're usually eaten. But not tonight."

She stripped off her remaining clothes. Soon, he engorged pussy descended upon him. When he made contact with it, it excited her even more.

"Get in! Get in!" she said.

Before he could do anything, he hand reached down to do it for him, cramming him right into her sex. The pink passageway constricted itself around him. He concluded the only way to go was deeper. So he did.

Then, he wasn't sure what he did but apparently it was good. Gina started moaning. Deeper and deeper. John found his own manhood at the hardest it had ever been. Soon, he came. Finally, she all-out wailed and shot out John, covered in her love juices.

Gina moaned for a few more minutes before wordlessly washing off John and taking him back to his pouch.

"What happened?" Crissa asked him.

"I don't want to talk about it."

The next morning, they were once again awoken by Lucy's instructions to Gina.

"Remember," said Lucy, "my lover Ms. Vera Misen will be present. Set once woman aside for her."

"Yes, ma'am," said Gina.

"I'm going to have a quick breakfast now," said Lucy. She opened the cupboard, reached into our pouch and pulled out a fat, balding, middle-aged man and ate him.

Gina took the pouch out and looked inside, apparently looking for a suitable snack for Vera. "You look nice," she said, selecting Crissa.

"No!" shouted John. But he couldn't save her.

Gina spent then rest of the day putting bounds and gags on all the humans. She put them all on platters in the main room.

Soon, the dinner guests began to arrive. Lucy made her entrance coming down the stairs in an elegant purple gown. All the other giantesses clapped. She bowed and began to talk to them."

"How are you doing, Shawna?" she said to a black-haired, green-eyed giantess in her mid-thirties who had just devoured a teenager who put up quite a struggle. "Hey, Prissy," she said to a blonde woman in her mid-twenties who had just finished chowing down a middle-aged couple. "Hello Janice," she just ate another village elder. "Bea and Sarah! Glad you could make it!"

Finally, she reached the woman John guessed was Vera. She was in her late twenties and was even taller than Lucy. She had soft, pale delicate features that contrasted with her hair, which was barely lighter than Lucy's.

His theory was confirmed when the two women pressed their large breasts and locked red lips.

Meanwhile, Maddy came by their platter and ate a couple people. When she left, John could see Lucy motioning for Gina to bring her Crissa. Gina brought her, bowing as she did presenting a small, silver platter and uncovering it. Crissa was not bound and gagged but she still had no means to escape.

All John could do was watch helplessly as Vera picked up the trembling Crissa and brought her to her lips. Vera licked Crissa, causing the smaller woman to shiver. Both Lucy and Vera laughed at the sight of this and kissed each other again before Vera popped Crissa into her mouth. She swished her around with her tongue, making "Mmmm," noises all the while and nodding approvingly before swallowing.

Vera whispered something in Lucy's ear. Whatever it was caused Lucy to laugh and whisper, "Good idea."

Both women went over to John's platter. Lucy selected him and another man he had never talked to. John was used to this sort of thing by now so he didn't resist.

They went up the stairs and ended up in an elegantly decorated red room. Lucy put John in her mouth and Vera put the other man in hers. Lucy sat on the bed and Vera sat on her lap. Closing their eyes, they started to make out again. Soon, John was now in Vera's mouth and the other man was in Lucy's Lucy's. This caused both women to laugh again, sending reverberations throughout the mouths.

They started undoing each others dresses and fell on the bed with Vera on top, becoming more passionate. Vera spat John out in between Lucy's now bare breasts. The fleshy towers looked over him. Vera traced Lucy's nipples with her tongue. Lucy took the man out of her mouth and shoved him, screaming, into her vagina.

Vera got off the bed on her knees and began to lick Lucy's sex, eventually getting her tongue deeper and deeper into the sexy older woman's body.

Lucy was trembling with pleasure. So much so, she didn't even feel John scramble off her body, down the bed and out of the room.

He made his way down the stairs. Now was the tricky part, getting past the other women at the party. When he was almost to a crack in the wall just by the door, he thought Sarah noticed him, but she was actually preoccupied with chewing on someone again, much to the chagrin of her mother.

He slid into the crack and went down a nearby road and ran as far as he could until her got tired. He hid in some nearby bushes and slept until morning.

When the sun rose, the young woman who owned the house came out. He quickly scrambled up her leg to her shapely bottom. Fortunately, she didn't notice him. Later, however, she also didn't notice that there was a human where she was about to sit down. John tried to shout out a warning to him, but it was no good. John scrambled into her pants and between her cheeks, but the other guy was crushed and ground by her mighty ass.

Later, she was close enough to the edge of town that he could scramble back down her legs and into the forest. He remembered the route that Lucy had taken well and soon he was in the now completely deserted village. It would not be much further until he could get back to Caraban Pass.

Then the ground shook.

"Oh, shit," he said.

"Where are you?" boomed a giantess's voice. It was Lucy.

He ran for the pass. So did she. He struggled up the rocky slope and made good time to the plateau. When he got there, Lucy's gigantic face loomed over him. He ran down the opposite slope. Lucy followed him.

Just as he got to the bottom, her elegant hand wrapped around him. He beat against the soft flesh.

"Thought you could escape me, huh?" she said with a powerful, evil laugh. As she unfolded her hand in front of her face. "Nobody escapes being eaten. Nobody!"

Lucy brought him to her mouth. The tip of her tongue explored his body. Instinctively, he tried to fight it off even though he knew he couldn't.

Her stomach growled. She was hungry. For him. She massaged it. Then, she struck a sexy pose by placing her free hand and her hip and said, "It's tummy time for you!"

She stuck him in her mouth, legs first with his head looking down. Only is head stuck out of hips. Her tongue teased and tickled his feet. Lucy slurped the rest of him in her mouth, turned him around with tongue, threw her head back and swallowed.

John screamed as he slid down her long wet pink throat. It got darker and darker as he approached her stomach. When he landed there with a plop, it was dark as dark could be.

All around him were organic smells and sounds. He tried to walk around but every time he did he heard the crack of the bones of already digested previous victims who had long ago succumbed to the mighty acids of this sexy, massive woman's hungry belly.

Lucy patted her stomach as it digested John with loud, wet gurgles and turned back to go over the mountains. However, there was suddenly a roar from the heavens. She looked up and saw a woman come down that was as big to her as she was to John.

"Lucy Hogan!" said the massive blonde woman. "You have broken the law, set by me, the Goddess. And you will suffer the punishment."

The Goddess picked up Lucy and touched her pinky finger to her stomach. John was teleported out at the Goddess's feet, much to his confusion.

The Goddess ran her tongue over Lucy's shapely thighs and breasts, dissolving her clothes as she did so. Lucy trembled in both fright and arousal.

"You know the law," said the Goddess, "you don't eat them on the other side of the mountain and I don't eat you."

She dangled Lucy over her mouth by one leg. Her arms waved furiously as she begged the Goddess not to eat her. The Goddess dropped Lucy into her mouth, shut her mouth around her and swallowed.

A beam of light came down from the sky and the Goddess ascended back into the heavens without another word.

John ran as fast as he could over many days. He to get back to the village as soon as possible in order to tell them that nothing but death was on the other side of the mountains.