[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Paid commission by giantessbeowulf from DeviantArt. Raven continues to try and expand her Dark Energy spell repertoire, but sometimes it can cause problems inside Titans Tower and today is no exception. Raven makes the mistake of trying out a shrinking spell, only for the spell to reflect off a glass surface and zoom out of her room. Robin and Starfire are minding their own business when the dark energy comes flying at them at top speed, leaving them no chance to dodge it. They watch as the world rapidly expands around them as a result of shrinking to near microscopic size. The two immediately blame this on Raven and, with Starfire's help, fly to get her attention. However, the two end up going inside of her through her nostrils, and the manifestation of dark energy inside Raven's body leaves Starfire unable to fly back out, forcing the two to go exploring the inside of their giant teammate and fighting off living globs of dark energy that mistake the duo as viral threats…


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5777 Read: 1481
Published: March 10 2023 Updated: March 10 2023

1. Chapter 1 by cubedvggtsworld128 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5777 words)