- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Waking up, Rob struggles to remember what happened. After Lizzy reminds him, she sends him on a mission. One of Robs coworkers is in heat.

Rob opened his eyes. He felt dizzy. “Whaa, where am I? What happened last night?” he thought. The only clear memory he had was him sitting in a bar, waiting for.. someone. But who? What was he doing before? Confusion spread in his mind. “This room.. it looks kinda odd.. but familiar.” He sat up, inspecting the room. “This is.. my bedroom?” Something felt wrong. The blanket.. it seemed so heavy? Nevertheless, he pushed it away. His only clothes were his boxers, like usual. They felt kinda loose though. As he got out of bed, his feet hit the floor a little later than he expected, sending him stumbling. “This is odd, what is going on?” Slowly, he continued with his morning routine, stepping into the hallway, and making his way to the bathroom. “Hey baby” a sweet voice whispered from behind.


Rob froze. He recognized this voice. But who was she? He couldn’t remember. Suddenly, he felt something warm approaching. Soon, there was a body against him, breasts pushing into his back, a slight haze from a mouth right next to his right ear, although a little above it. He noticed two long shapely legs at his side, slowly settling down in front of his own, pinning him in place. “Did you sleep well, my precious little one?” the voice whispered seductively, “I sure did~ I’m so happy I found you.. You’re mine now, remember?” Rob’s mind was suddenly full of thoughts. All of them were about her. He met her last night, that he remembered. He took her home. And somehow, he deeply wanted to do anything she could want of him. The close embrace made him aroused, a little tent forming in his boxers.


“Aww, little boy went horny hm..” A large hand appeared, slowly making its way towards the bulge, grabbing and massaging it. “Gooood boy, you can be as horny as you want, mommy will take care of you..” Rob couldn’t say a thing. He was lost in the electric feeling that each little skin contact gave him. He felt safe. “I gave you most of your size back~ you deserved it. Don’t think you’ll keep it forever though. Mommy Lizzy decides how much size you deserve.” That’s right, her name was Lizzy! Rob remembered. He remembered how they got to his apartment, how she transferred his size to her, and how he fell asleep cuddled against her boobs, sucking milk. He remembered how she claimed him, how he surrendered. How much he wanted it. “Lizzy.. I love you” he whispered. Lizzy chuckled in response. “Very good sweetie. Don’t worry about anything else. Only about me. Forever. I’ll be your world from now on.”


“But, Rob, being with me means doing me.. favors.” Lizzy said. “I.. I.. I’ll do anything..” the almost delirious Rob answered. “Very good sweetie~ Mommy has a task for you. If you complete it, you’ll get a reward! You seem good at bringing girls home right? Go to your work today, but not with the goal of doing a good job. All of that is pointless now. I will provide for you, you don’t need to worry. Just bring one of your cute coworkers home. I’ll wait here. Don’t worry about why you should do it, just do it. Mommy will be waiting..” “O, Ok .. mommy?” “Yes dear. Mommy Lizzy is all you should think about. Go and make mommy proud.” Lizzy said, giving Robs boxers a squeeze, causing him to shudder under pleasure as he stained his boxers. “Oh, and leave those on, will ya?” “As you wish Lizzy”



Mary was especially horny today. Over the last few days, her craving had only increased. It had been weeks since she had sex, and she desperately needed it. Today would be the day. Her self control had vanished, today she would just throw herself at one of her coworkers. In her head, she went through them. Alfred was too old, Brian too fat, and Sean too boring.. leaving.. Rob. Mary actually thought Rob was kinda handsome. She didn’t think much of him in a romantic sense, but he was definitely attractive. With her plan laid out in her mind, she went to their workplace early, eagerly waiting for Rob.



While driving, Rob couldn’t concentrate on the traffic. Thankfully he was a good driver, otherwise he would probably have gotten into an accident. The only image in his head was Lizzy. Lizzy after she sent him off to his mission. The 6’ bombshell woman, in nothing but undergarment, her luscious breasts, her smirk, her hips, her smooth belly.. At some point, he arrived at his workplace. He didn’t even remember what his job was, only that it was here. Almost as in trance, he walked to the elevator, pressed the button for the fifth floor and waited. “Who will I take home?” Was the only thing he wondered about.


The elevator doors opened, and Rob let his gaze travel across the workplace. About 10 people were there, busy with work, except one. Mary was looking at him, with hunger in her eyes. Still, Rob didn’t notice, so he just made his way over to his desk. After he arrived, he stared at his computer screen, having forgotten what his work was about. That was, until a cleavage appeared slightly above the monitor, slowly moving forward, then downward, until the F-cup boobs were covering the screen entirely. Rob just stared at them, then looked up to the 5’8 woman in front of his desk. “Uhh, Boss?" he asked.


“Good morning Rob, how are you feeling today?” Mary asked in a seductive tone, ever so slightly moving, such that her breasts jiggled a bit. His eyes were following their movement closely. “I, uh.. I guess I’m pretty good?” His tongue slid out of his mouth involuntarily. “Very nice, and I think your morning will only get better from here on~” Mary used her hands to squeeze her boobs. “H-how do you mean?” Rob asked. Of course Mary was hot. She was decently tall, her boobs were just otherworldly and she had always been kind to him. But never would he have considered anything remotely sexual with her. She was his boss after all. But all that was forgotten, the thoughts of the old Rob taken away by Lizzy’s influence.


So there she was, Mary, Rob’s boss, throwing everything she had at him. Rob was a little overwhelmed. “Let me show you.” With that, Mary slowly walked around the table, swaying her hips. Both of them didn’t care at all that by now, the whole office was watching. Mary pulled back Rob’s chair, and leaned down in front of him, her boobs now directly in his face. “Don’t deny it Rob, I know you like what you see.” She turned around and sat down on his lap. She was heavy. Her hands ran down the sides of his body. “Come one Rob, feel free. They’re here for you~” Mary said, slightly letting her breasts jiggle. Shyly, Robs placed his hands onto them. “Mhm” Mary moaned slightly as his hands sunk into her soft flesh. “You know what Rob?” She could clearly feel him poking at her ass from below. “You deserve a day off today. You’ve been working so hard.. Let me just guide you out, ok?”


And so she stood up, and signaled him to do the same. As he rose, she wondered, wasn’t he taller than her? Right now, she was looking straight at his eyes. She put it off quickly though, she didn’t care about anything other than railing him at this point. “Come put an arm around me”, she said. He did as he was told, only for his arm to be moved upwards by her hand, until it pressed firmly against her boobs. Together they went into the elevator.


Inside, after the doors closed, Mary immediately turned around and pressed her body onto his, her breasts spilling to the sides as they collided with his chest. “Thank you, Rob.. I need this so much right now.” She leaned in for a kiss. As their lips touched, Rob’s body took over. They started making out in the elevator, their hands exploring their bodies, and their tongues intertwining. *Ding*


They arrived at the ground floor. “Rob. Take me home. Let’s have sex.” She had never been this straightforward, but Mary figured he had already accepted what would happen. Little did she know what was waiting for her at Rob’s place. Being a man of few words, Rob just said nothing. He smiled at her, he was happy. She made his task easy. She was hot, and he didn’t mind taking her home at all. What would have been amazing by itself, would soon turn into something far greater than just sex.

Chapter End Notes:

Not too wild today, just a little buildup to what is coming :)