- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story will start off quite spicy, more story will unfold later.

I'll see how the story will be paced, but expect a lot of smut :)

Rob was sitting in his favorite bar. As always, he was looking for someone to take home. He normally was quite successful with that, much to his pleasure. Today would be different though, in ways Rob was not expecting.


He just ordered a drink when *she* came in. A tall blonde girl, about his age, wearing a black top showing much cleavage, and a gorgeous pair of hotpants. Her breasts must have been double Ds at least, pushing out of her chest. They looked each other in the eyes. She sat down next to him.


“Hey who are you, are such sexy things even allowed in a bar like this?” Rob opened the conversation. “Well, nobody stopped me, baby,” the girl said, her hand touching his chin. “Tell me your name.”


“It’s Rob, what’s yours?” “Well Rob, you have to earn this first. Go empty that drink for me, will you?” Rob did as he was told. “Good boy. I am Lizzie. Come, dance with me.”


They stood up and went to the small dancefloor, Lizzie dragging Rob after her. “Wow, she must be at least 5’8, thought the aroused 5’10 Rob behind her. On the dancefloor, Lizzie grabbed him and hugged him tight, her breasts pressing into his chest. “Now dance,” she said.


They danced slowly, while Rob was getting aroused. Lizze brought her hips forward and touched his crotch. “Well look at that, come here” she said in response, pulling his head in and kissing him. A few seconds into the kiss, Rob felt one hand guide his hand down her top and onto her breasts. He started massaging her right tit.


“You’re doing well, let’s take this somewhere else” Lizzie said. After they arrived in Rob’s apartment, he noticed something. She seemed taller. Hadn’t she been two inches shorter than him? He looked directly into her eyes as she walked towards him to kiss him again.


Lizzie whispered “You noticed, right? Just continue to surrender to me and everything will be fine”. Rob was turned on. Back when she walked into the bar, he had imagined how she would grow before him, like he always imagined when he was alone. He had not told anyone about his fetish though.


“Go on, drop your clothes Rob” Lizzie said in a commanding tone. Rob did not resist. “Now get a small glass. When he returned, he placed it onto a small table when Lizzie got on her knees to suck him off. She took in his erect cock and sucked him off in a few minutes. “Cum into that.” She commanded right when he was about to explode, so he did not think about it and emptied himself into the glass.


“Well done, now give me some of that size, Rob” He did not quite understand, but as he saw her eyes rising up before his, he knew. “That’s right, the more you want it, the more I get! Mmmmhh”. It stopped when she was 6”, him standing at 5”8. She leaned down to kiss him, while pushing him against the wall. “Now I have you Rob, I can tell you want it though, so enjoy it!”.

He was enjoying it. Without him doing anything, Rob’s subconscious submitted more of his height to Lizzie. He felt how she was slowly growing before him while he was shrinking. Their mouths disconnected and Lizzie moaned loudly. “MMmh give that to ME little boy, that's good”. She grew until she was 7’, leaving Rob at a measly 4’8. 


Rob’s head was in front of her breasts. Lizzie did the obvious and pushed forward, smothering his face in her cleavage. While in this position, she used one hand to grab his already hard cock and stroked him.


Rob felt Lizzie’s boobs all around his head. They must have been bigger than it! Rob felt amazing. It was like he always imagined it. By now, she was so tall and strong, she could easily overpower him. He could not do anything against her, he was completely at her mercy. Still, he wanted to give up control even more.


He felt how his wish was executed. Lizzies boobs grew bigger around him. Her hand released his throbbing shaft, right before he was about to burst. She grabbed him by the waist and held him. That way, as he shrank and she grew, his diminishing head stayed in her cleavage, and his feet were slowly rising above the ground.


She grew until she was 7’6, leaving him at 4’2! She moved him away from her chest, still holding him in the air. “Well well, someone is eager today, I like that!” Lizzy said. “Show me your devotion!” With that, she puts Rob down. He can’t believe his eyes. He was looking right at her pussy, which was covered in pants. Lizzy started to slowly take her pants off.

“Can’t wait, little Rob?” she asked. “Go on, take it off!”

Rob did as he was asked. Immediately after he slided the huge pair of panties down her enormous legs, she grabbed him by his armpits and pushed him against the wall again. She brought her hips forward, so her pussy landed right on his mouth, her juices flowing over his face. “Lick me!” she commanded.


Rob continued to ferociously make out with the large cunt in his face. Lizzy moaned in response. More and more female cum came flowing out of her, almost drowning little Rob. After a while, she stepped away from the wall. The drenched Rob looked up at her, only to see the underside of her huge breasts.


“Let’s take this to the bed, shall we?” Lizzy asked. Rob then slowly walked over to the bed and climbed onto it. “Now, lie down on your back.” Lizzy commanded. She crawled over him on all fours. Her huge breasts were swinging back and forth above his face. “Now, finish yourself off. And cum onto your chest!” she said, starting to touch herself with one hand, using the other to hold herself in place.


Rob’s field of view was filled by her incredibly sexy breasts. He immediately started stroking his dick, while watching them swing. Soon, he felt his climax coming. He let it spray onto his chest as he was told. His arms went limp. Lizzy noticed and sat back, her huge ass pinning his legs onto the soft bed. “Well done little Rob! Now let your goddess have her reward!”


With that, she leaned forward and started to lick off the cum from his chest. Her huge tongue felt amazing on his skin. It was like he was being thoroughly cleaned by her. It was so hot that he quickly got aroused again.


After she finished licking all the cum up, Lizzy smiled, without opening her mouth. She shifted so that she lay on her side, face to face with rob, her lower body extending out of the bed. She took a hand to bring his head up to hers. Her large lips touched his, and she used her tongue to pry his lips open. She continued to kiss him, while the cum she had licked up slowly made its way over to his mouth too. He tasted it and felt awesome.


Lizzy toyed around with his tongue and his own cum in his mouth. Rob felt great. So great, that his mind decided it was time to give up even more size. As she noticed, Lizzy quickly grabbed Rob and pushed his body against hers (her breasts were covering almost his whole stomach and crotch) and slided one leg on top of him. Then she started to grow. Rob felt how the cum in his mouth seemed to increase in volume, and how Lizzies tongue grew. It was hot.


Rob’s mind, completely under Lizzy’s spell, had completely surrendered to her. The only thing he could think of was her amazing body, and what she would command next. His subconscious was giving away more of his size, until Lizzy had grown to a whopping 8 feet. The now tiny 3’8 Rob was overwhelmed by the huge tongue still ravaging around in his mouth. Her incredibly soft and luscious breasts pressing into him made him feel like he was lying on clouds, except for the strong arms holding him in place.


Lizzy pulled away. Her large face smiled at her little plaything with delight. “You’re the best one I’ve had so far Rob..”, she said, “All the others ran away after giving me more than a foot of their height. So boring.. gave them their height back, otherwise they would probably forever be in fear. But you Rob, you seem to enjoy giving your size to me more and more.” Rob stared at her mesmerizing eyes in awe. Was this a dream? “Lizzy, you .. you are my dream”, Rob stuttered, “I don’t even know what to say. I just.. I want to stay with you Lizzy.”


Lizzy smiled. “Aww good boy, mommy Lizzy will never let go of her precious lover”. Mommy? Boy? Rob was puzzled for a moment, but his mind realized as soon as the large women got to work. “Time to show you your place baby”, Lizzy said, while easily moving Rob’s body downwards, until her erect right nipple was right in front of his face. “You know what to do baby.. I bet you’re hungry. Let mommy take care of you.” With that, a large hand pressed his head into the breast, her nipple forcing its way into his mouth.


Rob didn’t waste a second. As soon as he felt the nipple in his mouth, he eagerly began sucking, accepting his new position. “Mhh, that’s good my little baby, suck on mommy’s tit.. You don’t have to worry about anything anymore, you’ll be mine, and mine alone. No work, no responsibilities, just me, forever.” Rob immediately accepted what she said. This woman made him forget all his woes, and for a strange reason he slowly forgot who he even was before they met. Soon, milk started flowing from her nipple. Rob doubled his efforts, embracing the taste of the sweet, nurturing nectar. Lizzy chuckled as his member poked into her soft flesh.


Rob wondered how much milk these tits could contain, but did not stop drinking. Lizzy gently stroked his head. “Drink all you want baby, there’s more than enough for you there” All this action had made Rob sleepy. His belly filled with the most delicious thing he ever tasted, in the arms of the woman of his dreams, he drifted away into sleep. Lizzy noticed how he stopped suckling at her. “Sleep well my sweet little boy, tomorrow is a big day.” she said, adjusting him so he lied comfortably in her arms, the back of his head in her cleavage. 


“He is the one, the one I needed.” Lizzy thought to herself, “Finally I can begin shaping his and so many other lives like I always wanted!” With a little dark chuckle, she closed her eyes.