- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first size story. I hope you like it!


Even though swim practice just finished, I decided to stay back and take a few extra laps in the pool. I've been doing this for a while now, since the locker rooms get crowded right after practice lets out. Well, that and one other reason. Sydney always stays after to swim for a while, too. 

When I started this mixed-size college, I'd never thought I'd fall for a 15-plus girl -- But Sydney's just different somehow. She doesn't lumber like the other girls, she doesn't treat sub-7's the way other 15-pluses do. During practice, I can tell she's always holding back around me, and I honestly appreciate it. Where other Pluses wouldn’t even notice how their swimming past me causes the pool to jump and sway, Sydney slows down to lap around me, always careful. Or, when the other 15-plus girls put on that stupid “hazing” ceremony where we were forced to skinny dip and get our trunks from the bottom of the Plus-only end of the pool, Sydney was keeping an eye on me, worrying for me.
She's a Sevvie girl in a Plus body. And, speaking of her body, it's just phenomenal: She curves in all the right places and squeezes into her swimsuit perfectly. When she sits at the side of the pool to put on her swim cap, her thighs nearly melt on the concrete, and the nape of her neck always lands right at eye level. When she stands up, she has to pull her swimsuit back into place, and for just a second you can see how tanned swimming has made her. I wouldn't mind being tucked into her swimsuit, next to those tan lines...

Uh oh. I let my mind get the best of me. I felt hot, and I knew I’d accidentally pitched a tent in my trunks. 

How long have I been staring at Sydney? Worse, how long has she been staring back? 

Awkwardly hiding the throbbing shame between my legs, I made a break for the locker room -- there must have been enough time for everyone to clear out. Nearly jogging, I found the door to the locker room quickly -- it's so heavy, I wish they had sub-7 locker rooms out here at the pool. Finally making my way to the showers, I heard the door open behind me, and someone called out my name -- a girl's voice.

"H-hey," I said without turning, "I’m in a hurry so--" 

Before I knew it, I was pulled into a locker by a massive set of hands. 

"What gives--!?" The locker slammed behind us, with us both stuffed into this locker. I found that my face has been pressed into a still dripping-wet thigh. No, it couldn't be. I heard the gasping breaths of the girl above me, felt her shaking with some emotion -- shock, excitement? Maybe she was just cold from getting out of the pool. If she just got out of the pool, then she must be...

"S-Sydney??" My voice was muffled by her thigh, but I still felt her reaction. That basically confirmed it. "Sydney! What's going on? Can you let--”
“B-be quiet!!” She whispered with urgency. “I s-saw you!! I saw you staring at me! I know you l-like me…” She sounded like she’s about to cry. “I saw your… thing....”
Oh god, she saw my hard on. “Look, Sydney, it’s not what you think! It’s --”

“N-no! It’s okay…” Her voice shook as she spoke. “I’m just so… so happy…”

I didn’t know what to say. Happy? Happy that I got a boner from looking at you? I didn’t get it. In the meantime, I tried to figure my way out of this situation. The door latched behind us, so I couldn’t just run out of here. Plus, we’re both dripping wet from the pool -- one wrong step from either of us, and we’d be literally stuck here, pressing into each other until who knows when. “Look, can we talk about this outside--”

Without letting me get another word out, she slid my face right between her legs, directly on the crotch of her swimsuit. She let out a moan and muscled my face deeper into her snatch. It was so warm, compared to the cold, wet skin of her thighs. A salty, chlorine scent overwhelmed me; I tried my best to glance up to at least see her face, but my view was obscured by the underside of her tits, quietly clapping as she moved her arms to use me further. 

“I had thought--” she gently let out between moans, “that you were afraid of me… so I did my best… to stay small around you…” her hips suddenly started moving. “Who would have thought… that you actually liked me! I-” thrust, “like you-” thrust, “too!” 

Her hips hungrily found my face, over and over. A new wetness spilled from her, dripping down her thighs, onto my chin and shoulders. It was beginning to get hard to breathe. 

All of a sudden, she froze and I was able to resurface. “Someone’s here…” She whispered. The door to the locker room opened, and in came two 15-plus girls.

“I wonder where Sydney went. She’s usually still here around now.”

“Well you know she only hangs out because of that Sevvie, right? Maybe he went home early so she did, too.”

“You’ve gotta be kidding, no way Sydney would ever like one of the Sevvies.”

As their conversation rattled on, I finally got a hold of myself, and saw Sydney was frozen watching these girls. Perfect, I’ve got a chance, I thought. If I can just wedge my way this way to breathe…

Sydney let out a gasp and firmly pressed my face back into her throbbing crotch. One of her hands shot to her mouth to cover it, as she gave an inaudible moan and started grinding yet again, her eyelids fluttering in pleasure. Her hips rolled into me, and one of my shoulders slipped between her legs. The feeling of her asscheeks sucking my upper arm into her reminded me of how hard I was. Although all of this is beyond ridiculous, I’ve gotta admit -- Sydney’s damn sexy when she’s horny. 

As Sydney kept having her way with me, the girls outside turned two of the showers on. Oh god, no, come stop this! If it doesn’t end soon… My mind trailed off as Sydney realized she had auditory cover. 

“This feels so good, but something’s in the way,” She whispered to herself. Finally releasing her grip from the back of my head, I pulled away from her and took in a deep, deep breath. 

“Sydney!! I nearly suffocated to death, can we slow this down?” I sputtered, still panting. My head was reeling, but I was glad to have a second to recenter myself.  My plea fell on deaf ears, though. Sydney had taken to stripping down, delicately peeling away her wet suit from her shoulders, down her perky, firm tits and slim waist, over her thick hips and dropping it to the now slick floor of the locker. Her eyes looked through me, clouded with a repressed hunger. I could just give in, I thought. She’s so hot. And there’s obviously no going back… let’s just help her out.

Without warning, I jump on her begging snatch and begin nosing my way deep between her folds. She gives a high-pitched yelp and buckles at her knees, twitching with each of my movements. Bracing against the side of the locker, Sydney’s snatch flexes and spasms, and her free hand starts toying with her longing nipples. Her hips buck and grind down on me, beckoning for my touch. Loosing my tongue, I start lapping at her dripping pussy, and sucking on her large, firm clit. Another gasp echoes throughout the locker, and her hand shoots up to her mouth again to stifle her noises. The other hand drops to my back and nearly raises me off the ground face first into her crotch. She was like an animal in heat, forcefully using me to satisfy herself. It was so intoxicating, I almost blew my load to the idea alone -- being kept as a toy by a sex-craved giant, being hers alone, for anything she wanted -- it made my cock even harder than it had been before.

I can’t believe we’re doing this barely 20 feet away from those girls, I managed to think, lost in Sydney’s womanhood. Wait, when did the sound of the water stop? My ears went on full alert. Have we been found out? Were they even still here? Listening as well as I could manage, I heard a quiet conversation. Something about hot shower water, and no soap. Safe, thank god. Sydney seemed to notice too, but seemingly didn’t care as much as I did about being found out, dropping her hips a bit lower into me. The locker creaked, and those girls must have noticed. 

“What was that?”

“I dunno… what if it’s a ghost?”

“Oh stop, you know how freaked out I get. Can you check it out?”

“Ugh, you’re such a scaredy cat.”

The slapping of wet footsteps wandered too close for comfort, but Sydney didn’t slow down. Instead, she twisted me sideways, sandwiching my whole shoulder, neck and chin into her aching snatch. I felt my dick catch between my body and her soft thigh, pressing and pushing into her pillowy skin. Oh god, Sydney, you’re crazy. With all the movement, the locker started creaking more and more -- if it weren’t anchored to the wall, it would have been swaying.

“What is that!?”

“Fuck, is there an bobcat or something living in there??”

My world fell into a chaotic rhythm. She would throw her steaming heat against me, grind and grind and pull away, only to come back again and dig me in deeper and deeper than before. My hips were pumping fast, my manhood ached for release. I could feel it, we were both so close. Waves of pleasure ran up and down my spine -- there was a fuzzy feeling in my ears and a strange tickling between my toes. Holy shit, this girl is magic. Though it was futile at this point, I moaned into her pussy to drown out the sound. As if on cue, Sydney lurched forward, slamming into the side of our locker. Something changed within her -- suddenly her gyrations became quick and isolated on a singular point. Her clit nearly assaulted me, finding its way into my mouth, demanding attention. A low pitched groan escaped her lips, the sound bouncing and shifting into a growl. I kept moaning into her, sucking her pulsing clit, letting her work it into me the way she wants. Another rumbling groan from Sydney told me she was almost there. Her hands both shot down and grasped the back of my head. It was all I could do to stay conscious and just enjoy the ride -- Sydney had completely taken over. Her hips flicked back and forth, salty wet dripped down my sides. The pressure from her legs pinning me between them made my head spin. I bucked my own hips furiously against her, building, and building. And then, together, we both erupted in pleasure, our bodies locking and flinching. Thick shots of cum squeezed from my cock -- thin, viscous moisture dribbled from her snatch. Our voices, breathy and guttural, mixed and echoed, twisting into a layered, textured howl of indulgence.

“Oh my god, are there animals fucking in that locker?”

“Nope, nope, I’m done. See you tomorrow Lacy, you’re on your own!”

“Don’t you fucking dare leave me here by myself!!”

The hurried scrambling of the girls’ escape and slamming of the locker room door shook us out of our sexual stupor. Peeling myself out of Sydney’s crotch, she shakily unlatched the locker, both of us spilling out to recover from whatever just happened.

After some minutes of sitting on the cold floor of the locker room, I slowly turned to face Sydney, who looked to be processing what she had done, and growing more and more embarrassed and horrified with every new realization. 

“W-what did I do? Oh my god, I can’t- I’m, I’m so, so sorry-”

“Sydney.” I cut her off. Her posture stiffened and she froze. “Sydney…” What was I meant to say? How does one gracefully approach this? I wandered over to the locker and grabbed her discarded swimsuit from the puddle that somehow formed during our time there. Stepping back to Sydney, I noticed her eyes were glossy, and her form was pulling in at itself. Looking up and past her, I held out her swimsuit. 

“Hey, Sydney?”

“Mhm…” she murmured back quietly.

“Why don’t we hop in a shower and clean up together?”