- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I really started this story a day before a vacation XD. Well here it is, the conclusion to my first story. Enjoy <3 

The beast below you tears through the saliva strings as if they were nothing. It stretches out to the food Katie has in front of her mouth, nestling itself underneath a singular piece to dislodge it from the mass of the bite before it. A wet sound is heard as it curls upward, guiding the piece down its length to the center, where a large pool of saliva has been forming. This time, you notice, Katie begins a different process. She slides the piece to the front of her tongue again and hurls it up to her top braces, right where you are! You are met face first with a saliva coated noodle, unable to breathe. Her tongue presses the noodle against her front teeth, smushing it as hard as she can. She’s not chewing the piece; she’s softening it for an easier swallow!

     Your lungs can only take so much of the cheesy saliva your sister has mixed in her mouth. Just when you thought your chest was going to explode, the now flattened piece begins sliding down her braces back onto her tongue. You can hear more mushing sounds as she repeats the process along her other teeth. With so much saliva inside you, you can’t help but begin to vomit all over the place again. Katie’s mouth remains open during her eating, as to help ease the pain of her freshly tightened braces. Upside down, you watch as your stream of vomit begins mixing with the ocean of saliva below you. It instantly fades into the stuff as Katies mouth swirls it all around. Never ever would you have thought you would throw up in your little sisters, mouth, let alone be trapped in her braces without her knowledge. The whole situation is making you sick and you can’t help but cry.

     The whirlpool below you begins to calm, with only one obvious next activity. The wind shifts in her mouth as her tongue shoots to the roof of its home, squeezing the now flattened noodle to Katie’s throat. Being a cheesy noodle, it enters and begins sliding down her wet esophagus with ease. Outside, Katie gives a little cute gulp, but inside it sounds like an explosion just went off. The noodle begins its descent into your little sister’s stomach, to join the rest of the meal, warming the place up just for you soon.

     Katie lets out a little “Ahhh” in appreciation for her stepmother’s cooking. The gust of air forces you to fly horizontally to her tooth you’re stuck on. You can make out between her lips Allie shoving bite after bit into her little mouth. Is it a blessing you were dropped on Katie’s plate? Was your dad’s fate quick if he was already gone? A field of white enters your vision. Katie is going for a drink of milk. As soon as you realize this, you are hit with a torrent of some of the coldest liquid you’ve ever had your body submerged in. I guess if you’re tiny, refrigerated milk feels like arctic waters.

     That explosion sound assaults your eardrums as Katie gulps repeatedly, slight bulges going down her throat can be seen from the outside. She sets the cup down, unintentionally biting down on her teeth as she did, causing a lot of pain, and one of the most irritating sounds you have ever heard. Her teeth clamped down on themselves with such force, you felt your body vibrate from the force of impact.

     “Ah, owww…” Katie whimpers as she holds her cheek. “That doesn’t help my headache.”

     “Katie sweetie, if you have a headache, why don’t you finish in your room? Allie and I can wrap up down here.” Shannon offers.

     “Ok mom. It’s so delicious, I just wish I can enjoy it more like Allie there.”

     “Don’t worry about it Katie, you’ll be better tomorrow and soon enough you’ll be chowing down on food all you want again. Trust me!”

     “I know, I know. I’ll bring my plate down when I’m done.”

     You don’t know what was said, if only you can understand anything anyone at the table is saying at your size. You just spent the whole conversation covering your ears waiting for the end. Katie picks her plate up and is now on the move. Each one of her steps, seemed so innocent on the outside, but on the inside you were on a rollercoaster. Your body was flung up and down, up and down with each step. Each swing of your body encompassing you in a new wave of spit. You couldn’t see it but her tongue began to poke and prod at her braces, looking for food bits. Trying to avoid her barrage of spit, you are hit instantly with her tongue, you could feel your ribs crack from the impact.

     You begin coughing up blood as her tongue moves on, seemingly not noticing your presence. You can only hope this ends soon and Katie sits down. Your little sister enters her room, lights off. Only the light from the setting sun through her window lights what it can. The less light the better for her headache. She plops herself on her bed and pulls out her phone to see what her latest crush has been up to on his vacation. She needs her mind off of the pain, now, yet her tummy rumbles for more food.

     As it seems she has settled down, you hold your head still to try and stabilize it. Blood continues spurting from your mouth as your chest screams in agony. Breathing is incredibly difficult. Light floods your world again as you see Katie is bringing a new noodle up to her mouth. You watch the process of her bringing in the noodle yet again, still as mesmerizing as the last. Her tongue was so massive yet so slender. So shiny, yet so acidic. So majestic, yet so deadly. It’s almost as if it had a mind of its own, or a mind made to serve its one true master, the stomach.

     Katie apparently decided to be more daring on this piece. You hear the noodle get brought to her teeth, and her jaw coming up at incredible force to smash it. On the outside, you cannot even make out the movement of her jaw, trying to keep the chewing light. But even so, you can hear the noodle tear apart at the seams. Some of the cheese splashes from below onto you, as you exchange it with the blood still streaming from your lips, into her food bits. The mastication of the noodle begins as she begins chewing at a regular pace. Between the pain from your chest, your ears ready to bleed, and the overall situation you are in, you almost want to fall from her braces into her food already. Just end this pain.

    As the noodle is being torn to shreds, a large chunk flings from underneath and lands practically right on top of you, lodged in the same bracket of her braces. Just then, you hear a new sound in the distance. Allie opened the door and ran to join her sister on her bed.

     “Katie.. are you ok?” Allie asks with a sad look in her eyes.

     “I’m ok Allie.. just in a lot of pain today. I really hope you don’t have to have braces in your life.” Katie says, still chewing on the most recent piece.

     “I want them though! That way I can be just like you big sis!”

     “Aww.. Allie you’re so sweet.”

     “Katie! I think some of the Mac & Cheese is stuck in your braces.

     “Oh? Here grab my mirror so I can see!” Katie says as Allie moves to grab her pocket mirror on her dresser.

     Allie gets close to her sister and holds the mirror up to Katie’s open mouth. You began to try and move the noodle off of you and have succeeded to where you can see again. It was a sight to behold. There was a giant mirror in front of you with two giant faces staring right at you. Your two adorable, loving little sisters were staring right at you, and they could not see you. The room was too dim! There was not enough light for them to see their tiny brother dying in the brackets of Katie’s front braces! You try to scream at them but find yourself unable to. Your lungs have nearly given out, your throat is caked in saliva and cannot even attempt to make sounds.

     The two continue to stare for what feels like hours. Please!!! Someone see me!!!! Your only thoughts as the cute faces of your sisters begin to back off, Allie moving to speak.

     “I think its in your front teeth Katie.”

     “Ya I saw it, I got it.”

     The next thing you know, your tormentor returns. Her tongue begins scraping along her braces, trying to dislodge the piece next to you, grinding you into the braces doing so. You continue to attempt to scream as your body is smushed along her bracket, her tongue constantly rolling over you with tremendous force. Over and over and over again the beasts slams into you and runs along your body. Your legs begin to be flattened into her braces themselves, becoming unrecognizable. The pain is way beyond unbearable. How you were still conscience no one could tell. Your leg muscles are grinded down to the bone with the repeated swipes of the tongue. This loosens the rest of your body as you do a free fall directly onto the beast, rolling down to its center. The cheese/saliva mix begins to sting the stubs of your body where your legs used to be. Why does your nervous system still function? Who did this to you??

     Your sister finally manages to dislodge the piece from her bracket and moves to swallow quickly. She has been chewing on this noodle for quite some time now after all. Your body goes into a tailspin as it mixes with the pool of saliva and the now completely unrecognizable noodle. The process repeats yet again. Her tongue smashes into the roof of her mouth, gliding the paste on it into her gullet, you included. Your sister has now ingested 2 helpings of your vomit, who knows how much blood from your lungs, and now your body as a whole. You could only do what you assume was a whimper as you realize this will be the last help you can give your sister. Let your nutrients guide her to a better tomorrow.

     Her esophagus is so peaceful. The constant motion and distant sound of her heartbeat ease your suffering just a little bit. She was beautiful on the inside. Her body working to break down her meal to supplement her was such a magnificent thought. The mucus covered walls made your descent very slick. On the way down you heard what you knew was gulping again, and more milk poured all around you and the noodle. This sped up the process.

     The entrance to her stomach is small and tight. You and the noodle barely make it through the hole before landing into the pool of acid below. Seeing as your sister hasn’t eaten much yet, there was not too much going on. You rolled off the noodle and onto the stomach floor below. There was only what was about ankle highs to you worth of acid and a couple noodles. You crawled toward the wall of her stomach as best you could in the complete darkness. The world around you rumbled as it let Katie know she has not eaten nearly enough to satisfy her.

     You make it to what you assume is the stomach wall. It was very fleshy and slimy. After a little squeeze, it spurted acid right into your face. You curse yourself for being so stupid as you roll all the way back to the stomach’s center, your nerves beginning to die from how much pain you’re in. The skin on your face begins to dissolve and your cheek bones begin to show. Trying to wipe the acid off your face only results in losing the skin and muscles on your fingertips.

     Katie, please use me and my sustenance to their fullest capabilities. Let me help you in life.. one last time. You finally give up. More noodles and milk begin raining down from above as Katie fights through the pain to eat her dinner. With a decent helping of food, all sides of Katie’s stomach begin spewing acid, filling the chamber up with an ocean of it. You are aware just for a moment longer, long enough to feel yourself get dragged amongst the waves of the now churning stomach of your little sister. As the gushing of food infused acid swirls around in her tummy, one final piece of food falls from above, completely submerging you into the gunk, and your fate as your little sister’s food sealed.

     Katie and Allie are talking about their days at school, completely unaware of what was going on in both of their stomachs. Allie completely devouring her dad, Katie delicately swallowing her brother, will never know what happened to their family. There was no contact from you or your dad, and whoever left the note that night for your family never bothered to try reaching out again. A missing persons report for you and your dad were filed, and of course never closed. At this point, you and your dad were long gone. Nutrients fed to young Allie and Katie, two sisters who would never know the horrible truth and fate of the ones they loved.