- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

****First story and a rewrite of the first chapter. I went to upload it and got an error. I tried rewriting it in word and copying it over here but I don't feel like I captured the magic of the first copy of this chapter. Future chapters will be fresh and hopefully as good or better :) 

     You come home from a long day of school. The sun beats down on you as it begins to lower in the sky. You are Daniel, the last to arrive home. You have two younger sisters and parents who work from home. You enter the house and drop your things immediately. You groggily walk into the kitchen for a snack. Ya, dinner is at some point but damn it you’re hungry! About to open the pantry, you hear footsteps behind you. You turn around to see your two little sisters.

     First is Allie, your 8-year-old stepsister. She is wearing a pink shirt with a purple heart on it and a frilly white skirt. Her blonde hair is waist length, which she gets from her mother, and she is missing some teeth as she recently lost a couple baby teeth. Next her is Katie, your 12-year-old actual sister. You two have always been close, especially going through your dad’s divorce and remarriage. She is wearing a loose blue shirt and a pair of tight black leggings. She has braces and left school early today to get them tightened. Her shoulder length brown hair flows with her movements. They both sigh as they realize it’s you.

     “Aw boo I thought you were mommy..” Allie cried out with a pouty look on her face.

     “Sorry to disappoint Allie”, you say, “she’s making dinner tonight right?

     “Ya! Mommy’s making the bestest dinner ever!!”

     “What’s that?”

     “Mac & Cheese,” Katie adds in, “I just had my braces tightened today so I can’t chew well right now. It’s easy to eat.”

     “Ya! Mommy’s Mac & Cheese is the bestest of the best! I never leave a single lick of cheese left on that plate!” Allie says triumphantly.

     “Hmmm I guess if she’s going to cook soon I’ll skip out on the snack.” You decide.

     “C’mon Allie, lets go back upstairs. Dinner will be soon.”

     “I can’t wait, I’m so hungry!” Allie whines as her stomach lets it be known it demands food soon. They both run back to Katie’s room. You’re happy you sister has the chance to have a female sibling, rather than just yourself. You don’t know what they do in there but you can’t help but smile at your sister’s happiness.

     As you turn to exit the kitchen, your dad enters and you bump into each other.

     “Oh, sorry son, didn’t see you there” he says.

     “Me either, its ok dad” you respond. Before you even finish your sentence, a light, brighter than any you’ve ever seen beams through the window, blinding you and your dad. You can’t see a thing but it feels like you’re flying through the air. Your ears begin to ring as your vision slowly returns. Looking up you see your kitchen window at what seems like a planet away. Except it is the size of a planet!

     You begin to look around. You see your kitchen table on the horizon, worlds away. You see your toaster in the other direction. Giant salt and pepper shakers. The cabinets directly above you. It sinks in that you are now tiny on your kitchen counter top. In your confusion, you almost missed your dad, on the ground next to you. He slowly gets up as neither of you say a word, taking in your new surroundings. Then the Earth shakes.

     Your world begins to shake as you both fall on your asses. In the distance you see a giant figure enter the room. Even at this size you’d recognize that form anywhere. It was your stepmother, Shannon. You called her that as you never got used to calling her mom and she was ok with it. She was pushing 40 but looked 25. How she kept her looks no one knows. She must have just gotten off of a virtual work meeting as she was wearing her work clothes. Her jacket was removed and she had a tight black shirt on to show off her modestly sized breasts, literal globes to you and your dad at this size. He black pants were tight and her belt buckle looked the size of a stadium to you. Her shoulder length blonde hair, as seen in Allie, swung with each step and her hip sway had you and your dad in a trance.

     She made her way to the counter to begin dinner. As she grew closer, your dad was the first to talk.

     “Daniel, I don’t know what’s going on, but we can stand here all day and discuss it or we can try to get her attention.”

     “R-right..”

     “We need to get close to her and get her attention. I don’t know how small we actually are but we need to try, do you understand?”

     “R-r-right!” You finally say as you snap back to reality. Ya, she’s your stepmom, but you’re still a guy and she was very attractive for her age. You and your dad begin sprinting toward her as you begin to realize how small you actually are. By the time it took for you guys to run from the back of the counter to the edge, she had almost finished dinner. She was humming a tune as she was wrapping up cooking, which began to blow your eardrums out. The counter being waist high, you were near face to face with Shannon’s crotch as she hummed in place. You couldn’t help but stare but broke out of it, seeing your dad do the same. You both nodded as each other and began screaming, waving your arms, jumping, anything you could to get her attention.

     The taste test was next. Shannon bent over to taste part of her dinner on the spoon to make sure it was up to standard. In doing so, her hair brushed against the counter, its loose ends tangling up the ankles of you and your dad, albeit on different hair stands. As you start to panic, you hear wet slopping sounds above as Shannon’s tongue darts out to taste the dish. You hear Shannon moan a little in delight as she stands back up. It tasted delicious.

     As she stood back up, her hair was the perfect length for its ends to bounce and rest directly on her breasts. You scream as you are faceplanted directly into Shannon’s breasts. You’re so tiny, you can see each individual thread and fabric of her shirt. She then begins to walk, each step bouncing her hair on her chest, repeatedly smashing you and your dad into it. She then leans over, looking in the fridge for some milk to serve everyone. Doing so causes her hair to hang midair. You begin praying your stand of hair doesn’t lose grip of you as you dangle above the cold tile, the fridge’s cold air blasting you.

     She grabs the milk and begins setting the table, the process of being beaten into Shannon’s chest repeating with each motion she took. Her constant humming was beginning to take its toll on your eardrums, doing all they can not to crack from the immense sound. However, what came next almost finished the job. You hear Shannon yell loud enough for the whole house to hear, “Dinner’s ready!!!”.

     She sets the plates out and evenly distributes the Mac & Cheese amongst 5 plates. Afterwards, she takes 2 spoonfulls from one plate and adds 1 to 2 other plates.

     “Daniel doesn’t need as much. My baby girls need all the food they can eat!” Shannon took food from your plate and added it to Allie’s and Katie’s! Rude!

     These thoughts are quickly dispersed as you feel the hair around your ankle loosen. In all the movement you see your dad’s strand of hair swing by you. He’s still ok! A sudden breeze rolls in the window that Shannon was not ready for. Her slight jump was the final push. You watch as your dad falls below you into the Mac & Cheese. The motion of the jump causes you to swing slightly to the right as Shannon’s hair releases your ankle, sending you into the same freefall. You know these are the plates with additional food. You and your dad were now in the food for your two sisters.

     You land with a tiny splat into the dish, but big enough for you to fall many pieces down. You instantly realize 2 things. 1: Its hot!! Fresh off the stove, the cheese is on fire. It’s not 3rd degree burns or anything but at your size it hurts! And 2: You can’t breathe!! Shannon likes to add extra cheese to her dish, something Allie absolutely loves. All the cheese is pouring into your mouth, forcing you to swallow much of it with some seeping its way into your lungs as you try to breathe.

     As you claw and push your way out and clear of the cheesy dish, you feel sudden vertigo. Shannon is bringing the plates to the table. This actually helps you in the end as your plate is set down and some pieces on top of you loosen. You can’t hear anything around you as you manage to finally squeeze through a piece and out into fresh air. You begin throwing up on the food you stand on, coughing in between. Your stomach and lungs are in agreement to expel as much of the cheese you endured as possible.

      You try to gain some balance again but end up slipping and sliding your way down to another piece of noodle below you. On more sturdy “ground” you look up to see the giant face of your 12-year-old sister, Katie. She’s talking to Allie about something, you can’t make out what she’s saying as you wonder how your ears even work still. You can see she’s already started eating. There’s a piece of Mac & Cheese stuck in her braces. She must have felt it as she was talking because her tongue began poking at it repeatedly until it was loose. You watched as she closed her lips and swallowed, a large bulge making her way from her mouth, behind her chest and into her stomach. Your new home if you can’t find a way out of here. You turn to see Allie to your right. She was listening to Katie but was going to town on her dinner. Your dad is on that plate.

     You shudder in fear of Allie eating bite after bite when your own predicament comes back to you again. You hear a loud squelching sound behind you, causing a tidal wave of hot, sticky cheese to launch on you from the recoil. You scream in pain as you turn around to see what happened. Your sister has jabbed her fork into the Mac & Cheese for another bite.

     A new bite for your hungry little sister, including the piece you were standing on before, dotted with your vomit. You need to get off this plate. Now.