- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Your loving little sister begins her meal <3 

     You try to wipe the last of the cheese that just bombarded you off of your eyes, stinging beyond belief. Making out the sight before you, another small bite of food has begun its ascent into the maw of your sister. Katie seems to be eating in smaller bites to ease her aching teeth. Braces must suck. Unable to even think about looking and running away, you watch the entire process happen. She eases the food toward her sparkling pink lips. Her slender tongue exits is cave to begin bringing in a piece at a time. It curls the piece inward to her front teeth which begin to slowly and softly bite down into it. You can hear the contact of her teeth on the food as a loud squelch, which still emits a torrent of cheese, even for just one tiny bite. Shannon really packed this dinner with cheese tonight.

     She repeated this process with the few pieces she picked out before fully retracting her tongue with the last remaining one. Unlike the ravage mastication you witnessed Allie commit next to her, Katie gave some lighter chewing, wincing every few seconds from the pain. Even with the lighter chewing, you were so tiny that everything was still ear shattering. Your eardrums were still barely hanging on from before and nothing aided them at all. As she began chewing, a string of cheese began to roll down her chin. It’s still rolling.. and getting bigger? The cheese from her mouth landed right on top of you.

     Just as you were recovering from the last wave of cheese, you are completely submerged in yet another burning torrential downpour of the sticky substance. You flail your arms and begin another round of screaming, swallowing gallons of cheese in the process. Between the cheese and your burnt skin, you are completely unrecognizable. Even with a magnifying glass, no normal person would be able to make you out from the rest of the cheese. High above you, you can hear what you know is a gulp. Katie swallowed and could be back at any second for more. You begin to wade your way through the waist high pool of cheese you find yourself in when you feel a gust of wind above you. Katie’s finger is on the move.

     Katie lowers her finger above you, the wind knocking you face first into the pool of cheese. You quickly lift yourself up and turn around just in time to see what she is up to. She begins sliding her finger along the surface of the plate to collect the cheese that dripped from her mouth. Her colossal finger slams into you, the sticky cheese and the g-forces of her motion seal your fate. You can only look forward at the world around you as you rise to meet a sight you never thought possible.

     As you were rising, you see Allie reach over to your dad’s place on the table and grab his plate to bring back and add to hers. You can only hope your dad is ok, you’ve never seen Allie not finish her Mac & Cheese. Was your dad still on her plate? Was he already in her stomach? These questions quickly leave your mind as your ascent concludes. Katie’s face is now your entire world. As far left and right as you can look, all you see is the surface of her lips. You can see every pore and detail of her soft pink lips as they begin to part. The glistening lips creep open to reveal your destination.

     You and Katie have been through so much together. Your dad’s divorce was not a fun one and the remarriage was hard on her. You guys know everything about each other. Now you were going to get to know something she doesn’t even know about herself. You are on a one-way trip to the center of your little sister. As you witnessed before, her tongue extends from its home to gather your sister’s food. You can see her cheese and noodle filled braces, the food easily getting caught in the metal cages. Strings of saliva stretch from the roof of her mouth to her teeth, gums, and tongue alike. For eating so softly, it sure looks like a mess in her mouth. You are met with an unbelievably hot gust of air as she breathes out.

     This view is short lived, however, as her tongue makes contact with her finger. You’re at her fingertip and she starts from the lower part. You look down and watch the magnificent wet beast make its way up to you. You can almost swear Katie is moaning in delight at the taste but cannot tell with how loud it is. When her tongue reaches you, you are instantly freed from your cheesy prison, but find yourself falling down the endless expanse of her tongue. Tumbling down, your body becomes enveloped in a coating of cheese and spit. You cannot see a thing as you fall for what feels like forever before your world goes dark.

     Katie put her whole finger in her mouth to get the cheese off. She did not suck it off, something that would have instantly ended you, but instead simply pulled her finger out, letting her lips catch all the cheese she swiped up. As her finger retracted, it caught you again and dragged you up to her lips from the bottom of her tongue. You can hear the finger exit her mouth with a loud plop, but you didn’t make it out. You try to grab her lips but to no avail. You find yourself free falling, yet again, and land on something cold and hard. You feel your foot is caught on something.

     Katie opens her mouth to say something to her sister and find out what happened. You are hanging upside down, caught in the bracket of her front tooth braces. As she talks, droplets of spit fly out of her mouth. Katie, your loving little sister, eating so softly has now trapped you and has no idea. You need to let her know her brother is in her braces. You know Katie would help you, but there is no way to get her attention. You can’t even lift your body up to try and free your foot from her braces.

     She stops talking and her lips close again. Complete darkness enshrouds you as her closed mouth starts dripping saliva from above. Your face is bombarded by an endless stream of the stuff. It’s hot, sticky, acidic, and pouring down your throat. Being completely drowned in the stuff as your body naturally tries to breathe is one of the worst situations you can ask for right now. You loved how close to your sister you were but this was too much. Ingesting her cheese infused saliva? That’s more than you wanted. Light returns as she parts her lips yet again. You can see another bite of food heading your way. Below you, you hear the strings of saliva break apart as her tongue repeats its favorite process.