- Text Size +

"Noo!" David screamed out as he watched the mixture fill the pan. He was sliding down the edge of the bowl, completely covered in the mixture. 

 

"No, please stop this, don't tip me in there, it will kill me!" 

 

Giant fingertips suddenly plucked him up away from the bowl. 

 

He sighed in relief. 

 

"Thank you," he sighed as he watched the pancake hissing below. It was bubbling and already starting to solidify. 

 

David's legs dangled helplessly. He flopped forwards as Lauren turned him around and examined him from behind.

 

He felt her giant fingers caressing his buttocks, as if Lauren were closely examining a small antique; not a person.

 

"Lauren!" He spoke as evenly and confidently as his could but his voice was wavering. "Please tell me that you're not going to eat me,"

 

Lauren gave a quick smile and thought about it.

 

She sighed as she considered her answer.

 

"Look…it's no life for you like this,"

 

"Fuck you playing god!" David shouted at her. "You'd better not eat me!"

 

"Or what?" Lauren challenged him, then she raised him to her mouth and turned him around so he could see a very up close and personal view of her licking her lips with her tongue. She did it very slowly and deliberately. It was sensual to watch but also the size of her mouth compared to his tiny size was utterly terrifying. 

 

"Hmm, the first pancakes are ready," Emma commented, sliding them onto a plate. She poured more mixture into the pan and cooked the remainder. 

 

Emily finished setting the table and all of the giant women sat down to eat. 

 

Lauren kept holding him in her hand. They had laid all of the pancakes out in a pile on a large plate and squirted syrup all over them. 

 

The hot sausages were lying sizzling on another plate. Mimosas were next to their place settings. 

 

Emily tipped the crispy bacon slices on top of the pancakes. 

 

Then Lauren reached out with her hand holding David, hovering above the pancakes and bacon and she tapped him off her hand. 

 

"Noooo!" David screamed out as he fell from her hand. 

 

He landed on some warm bacon and rolled on top of spongy pancake. He tried to stand and his foot pierced through the surface and got caught, tripping him up. 

 

He scrambled and crawled to get away, ducking under some bacon and crawling along the pancake. 

 

He was suddenly flattened by a wet thump on his back. 

 

He looked round to see that he was coated in syrup. 

 

Emma had a large bottle of syrup and was squirting more of it all over the pancakes and bacon. 

 

"Nooo!" David screamed out as he tried to crawl through the syrupy mixture. It slowed him down. It was incredibly hard to move through it. 

 

Giant knives and forks suddenly appeared around him and stabbed into the bacon with a loud crunch. 

 

Large rashers of bacon zoomed over his head and disappeared as they were taken away and put onto individual plates. 

 

David kept crawling through the syrup, trying to wade through the thick mire. 

 

A huge fork plunged down in the distance and lifted up a piece of pancake which flapped beneath the fork. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription