- Text Size +

A short vore story – A Step-sisters’ Shrunken Triple Brunch

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Shrunken man, giantess, vore, handheld, lick, mouthplay, chased on top of food, mixed in food, Point of View

 

David rang the doorbell to Lauren's door, Emma and Emily were with him. They were all good friends and Lauren had invited the three of them over to join her for brunch. Lauren was David’s step-sister.

 

Lauren answered the door quite quickly, she looked excited to see them all. 

 

"Hi David, come in," she peered over his shoulder, "Hi Emily and Emma," she smiled sweetly at the other two.

 

“Hey Lauren, good to see you, thanks for inviting us over,” Emily said. David hugged Lauren and then the ladies exchanged hugs as well.

 

“Come on in,” Lauren gestured. They entered her house and walked into her lounge. David glanced around his friends

they were extremely attractive, shapely in all the right places.

 

“Okay, come through, come through,” Lauren gestured them through.

 

"I'm starving," Emma rubbed her stomach and winced. "I've been saving up for this, I haven't eaten for ages."

 

"Good, we've got quite the feast here," Lauren said with a smile as she guided them into the kitchen. 

 

She had laid rows of sausages out on a baking tray ready for the oven. The kitchen counter was littered with ingredients and bottles ready for them to get started. 

 

Lauren put the sausages into the oven and then turned to them. 

 

"I thought we could all make brunch together," Lauren said as they all approached the kitchen worktop. "What would you all like to eat?" She asked, looking at each of them; her gaze settled on David for an instant longer than it had with the two other women. 

 

David glanced at Lauren and smiled, breaking the spell. She spun round excitedly. 

 

"Ooh… and I've got fizz, so we can make Mimosas,"

 

"Oh cool, I've never had those, how do you make them?" Emily asked. 

 

"I like to use a dry sparkling wine, not sweet like champagne, but when you make it yourself you should use the wine that you like the taste of," Lauren spoke knowledgably. "The best thing is that you don’t need to break the bank, though. I spent about $12 on the sparkling wine that we are adding to our mimosas. Your best bet is to look for “Cava,” which comes from Spain or there's always an American sparkling wine that’s around $15. There's always Prosecco, that comes from Italy."

 

"Hmm I like Proscecco too, that's nice and dry," Emma added with a grin as she took the bottle away from Lauren. 

 

"Then you need orange juice," Lauren continued, grabbing some oranges from a bowl and carrying them over to the orange juicer. "Freshly squeezed orange juice tastes fresher, lighter, and a bit tart, and more delicate than anything you can find in the store, so I prefer that."

 

Lauren gestured them over and pointed at the champagne flutes. 

 

"Emma please can you add the fizz into the glasses first." Then she looked at Emily as she continued her lesson on Mimosas. "Always add the sparkling wine first, then top it up with orange juice. This way, the cocktail mixes on its own and won’t make a sticky mess at the top of the glass. Also don’t stir because this will cause the wine to become flat."

 

The cork popped on the bottle and they all cheered. Emma poured the Fizzy fluid into the glasses. David watched as Lauren cut the oranges and then gripped each one with her hand and plunged each orange half down onto the juicer. 

 

Her fingers gripped around the orange and pressed it hard into the angular stainless steel juicer. 

 

David observed her fingernails digging into the zest of the orange, the power of her hand, and the sound of the crushing and squelching of the flesh of the orange as it was squeezed and crushed out of the orange, then the juices dripped and trickled into the container below. 

 

Lauren repeated this a few more times until she had enough fresh juice. 

 

Then she poured that into the champagne flutes to make the Mimosas. 

 

"Hmmm…" Emily tasted it. "That tastes great," 

 

"Perfect, you're right, it's a good combination of dry and tart," Emma commented. 

 

"Bacon and pancakes will go perfectly with this," Emily stated with a grin. 

 

They all agreed and started to work on the ingredients.  

 

Then David suddenly felt strange. He looked down at his hands. They were really trembling. He started to feel a bit dizzy. 

 

"Are you okay David?" Emma asked, looking sidelong at him as she tipped the plain flour into a bowl. 

 

"I'm er… I'm, feeling a bit strange," David gripped the side of the kitchen counter with his hands. "I feel like…" he looked down his body and realised that the kitchen counter seemed taller than before. It made him feel shorter. 

 

The counter had previously come up to his hips, now it was midway up his torso. He looked at Emma and Emily in confusion. 

 

"What's happening…" he realised he had to look slightly upwards to their faces to see them. 

 

They looked down at him with sly smiles on their faces. 

 

He looked down again, the floor seemed to be getting closer. Was he suffering some kind of panic attack maybe? 

 

He felt a stab of pain through his spine and across his skin. It felt like his body was stretching… or contracting… he couldn't work out what was happening. 

 

He was breathing heavily. His lungs felt heavy… or maybe the air did. 

 

He was still gripping the counter but realised in shock that he was now at shoulder height with it, he hand to grip the edge like he was holding onto the top of a brick wall, he could just about see across the surface. 

 

He spun around to look at Lauren. The look of guilt on Lauren's face told him everything he needed to know.

 

"Lauren…am I shrinking?…"

 

"I'm sorry…" Lauren trailed off. She just watched as David was shrinking down towards the floor. She had some kind of electronic device in her hands still. Then she placed it onto the kitchen counter; out of David's reach. 

 

"Wow. You look huge," he replied in awe, he staggered and then semi collapsed on the floor, sitting on his backside and looking up at her.

 

"No," Lauren replied. "You're the one who is small, and you're getting smaller."  

 

Strangely enough his clothes didn't fall off him like she had seen on some other people. His clothes remained on his body. They were shrinking with him. 

 

Lauren, Emma and Emily all crouched over David as he shrank down; they were just watching him. 

 

David looked up at them and realised how huge they all were now. His friends were looking down at him with big round eyes, they all had an inquisitive expression. His Step-sister looked particularly hungry.

 

They were… examining David, it was like they were sizing him up. They weren't looking surprised. They were excited and eager to see him shrinking. This had been planned!

 

“Hmm… well done Lauren,” Emily said.

 

He was quietly looking down at his body and suddenly realised he was half his original height. 

 

He yelped in distress. Looking at his hands and seeing how small they were. 

 

He looked up at the women, they were massive. Their bare legs leaned towards him as they crouched. He could see their panties up their skirts, he could see their cleavage as they leaned forwards over him. 

 

He could feel their breath as it washed across him like the wind. 

 

"Sorry David… I'm sorry…" Lauren leaned forwards, her hands cupping around David, hemming him in on all sides. 

 

Her hands were huge around David. It was all too much to take in, he looked around, seeing each huge finger, and the creases on Lauren's palms. 

 

He was seeing details that he had always seen but never noticed and never seen them so close up before. 

 

David felt Lauren's breath flow over him. It was warm and there was a lot of it. It felt like a warm wind, he could smell the Mimosa on her breath; it overpowered his nostrils.

 

He looked upwards towards Lauren's face. It was utterly huge. It surrounded his frontal vision. He couldn't even comprehend right now how big the rest of Lauren was in comparison to him. Then he also looked up towards the other giant faces that looked down at him. They were licking their lips eagerly.     

 

"Let me help you off the floor," Lauren's hands gently closed around David and he was scooped up off the floor. 

 

He laid back in the palms of Lauren's hands, but suddenly felt sick as the world spun around him and he was ascending at a terrifying speed and height. 

 

Then Lauren was walking with him, the giant head was looking in the direction she was walking, all he could see was the underside of her chin; and then suddenly the hands were lowering him down again. 

 

He was released onto the stone worktop of Lauren's kitchen. He turned around. Everything was so very vast, it was completely overwhelming. 

 

"You shrank me!" David shouted at her, balling his fists up. Lauren shrugged as the other giantess’ joined her. They looked absolutely huge. He was looking up and seeing their giant cleavage and faces looking down at him.

 

"Are you hungry?" Lauren asked, trying to change the subject. "I'm hungry," she glanced at all of the ingredients around him on the counter. 

 

The champagne flutes looked huge to him, they towered above him. 

 

He was still shrinking down from a mere three inches tall. 

 

"You'll shrink down to about one inch in size," Lauren told him matter-of-factly. 

 

“Hmm… I’m hungry,” Emily licked her lips and looked down at David suggestively.

 

Lauren's giant fingers appeared and lifted the lid off the egg box and opened it up.

 

Emma hummed and picked up a strawberry and opened a yoghurt pot nearby with a click. 

 

She gripped the top of the strawberry with her fingernails and dipped it into the yoghurt pot, then David watched as she lifted it up to her mouth. Her giant tongue emerged and started to lick it clean.

 

It all seemed to play out in slow motion to him. 

 

Emma then shovelled the strawberry into her mouth and chewed it. Seeing the power and size of her jaw as well as hearing her noisily chewing the squelchy strawberry terrified David. 

 

There was a loud bang to his side, which made him jump and look over. 

 

There was a large glass bowl near him on the counter. 

 

Emily had cracked the shell of an egg on the side of the bowl. The bowl was like the size of a building to him. He was craning his neck to look up at the side. 

 

There was a loud cracking sound as the shell parted and then a squelching sound as the egg yolk slid down the side of the bowl and the egg skipped across the flour and settled. 

 

She reached down nearby with her giant fingers and picked up another egg that was many times bigger than David. Then there was another loud crack. 

 

Movement to his other side caused David to spin round and look. 

 

Lauren lifted up a piece of waffle and ripped it apart and then dipped it into the yoghurt, her giant face descended quite close to David, causing him to duck slightly in response, Lauren's huge mouth engulfed the waffle which was covered with yoghurt dip.

 

Lauren's pupils dilated slightly as she chewed on the food. She smiled down at David, but her eyes stayed looking at David for longer than he was comfortable with. Large chunks and crumbs fell from her mouth and scattered on the counter. 

 

The sound of the chewing was so loud. The crunched up food turned into a paste in her mouth, he could occasionally see it when she opened her mouth to show him. 

 

"Are you sure you don't want anything?" She asked as she chewed with her mouth full. Bits of waffle debris and spittle peppered David.

 

He brushed off his shoulders and pouted up at Lauren.

 

"No, I just don't want to be shrunk like this…"

 

"Oh… sorry hunny, I don't think there is a way to return you to normal size just yet…" Lauren replied sympathetically.

 

"No but you're responsible for looking after me until there is, okay?" David asked rhetorically and stamped his foot on the worktop, crossing his arms.

 

"Erm…" Lauren's eyes drifted away from David's, glancing at the other giantess’ who were giggling. She swallowed her food and she focused on dipping some more waffle into the yoghurt.

 

"Erm…" David repeated. "What the fuck is Erm, you're responsible for me now, this is your fault. Don't you get it?" David shouted angrily up at Lauren.

 

Lauren just shrugged in a very relaxed fashion.

 

"Sorry…" she replied, chewing and then swallowing. "Hey, which do you think tastes better, syrup or yoghurt?"

 

"Stop trying to distract me, answer me Lauren, are you taking responsibility for me?" David growled.

 

He was starting to feel quite nervous about how evasive Lauren was being.

 

"C'mon just answer my question and then I'll answer yours," Lauren replied with a relaxed chuckle. She wasn't taking this nearly seriously enough.

 

David crossed his arms even more deeply, and rotated his upper body from side to side slightly as he thought. 

 

"Fine," he finally said. "I'll play your stupid game, I like syrup more than yoghurt."

 

"Sure, I think you're right, " Lauren reached down towards David with her giant hand and picked him up at the waist between her giant fingertips. "Syrup can go with more things, like waffles, pancakes, bacon, sausages and stuff…"

 

He was held on top of the fingertips and lifted up in front of Lauren's giant face as she munched on another mouthful of waffle and yoghurt. He was worried that her giant fingertips that pincered around him would squish him. 

 

David anxiously watched the giant mouth masticating in front of him, he didn't know what was happening but Lauren was examining him closely. The other giantess’ were eating hungrily around him, their giant faces noisily chomping on food. He saw waffle chunks falling across their breasts.

 

Suddenly another giant hand appeared from below and reached out towards his body.

 

The fingers reached towards the waistline of his jeans.

 

"What… what are you doing Lauren?" He shrieked out. The fingertips suddenly bent forwards and the giant fingernails dug into the elastic waistline and started to pull it downwards. 

 

Considering his size they were relatively delicate. The fingernails were big enough to slice him in two. 

 

David quickly reached down and tried to hold the waist of his jeans up.

 

"Lauren… what are you doing?" He demanded angrily. Her fingernail was huge. The polish on her nail was bumpier than it looked at normal size. It would have looked smooth to a normal sized person but he could see all of the undulations. He was just so small. 

 

"Just relax… I'm looking after you and stuff," Lauren's fingers overpowered David and the jeans peeled down his legs. One final tug and they were pulled off his feet.

 

Lauren discarded them in a fashion that concerned David. She didn't just put them aside, she just let them drop to the floor as if she had no future interest in keeping them for David.

 

How was this helping him? He wondered as his bare legs wriggled below him.

 

His shoes were pulled off next by Emily and then Emma pulled off his trainer socks with pinches of their fingertips.

 

"Why are you undressing me, I was fine as I was!" David protested and banged against Lauren's giant fingers that held him.

 

Lauren's eyes looked up to his chest and he suddenly found giant fingernails all around him from the three women gripping it and pulling his shirt up and over his head. 

 

He couldn't stop any of it.

 

He was in his briefs now… he was confused about what was happening. 

 

"Lauren!" He shouted. "What are you doing?" He screamed out as he felt giant fingers feeling at the back of his briefs.

 

"What are you doing?" David protested. "Stop it, this isn't funny!"

 

Lauren's eyes were exploring his body. They settled on his crotch.

 

David looked down and panicked.

 

"No, don't you dare pull those off!" But it was too late, Lauren was already tugging at the briefs and dragging them down over David's thighs.

 

He tried to cross his legs and resist it but the giant fingers foiled any attempts to resist.

 

He was completely naked and exposed, dangling in front of Lauren and the other two hungry looking women. He was dumbfounded as to what was happening right now.

 

Why were none of his friends and his step sister actually worried and helping him? Why were they stripping him naked? Had he offended them some time? Were they getting some kind of sick revenge for something?

 

There was a loud splashing sound as Emma poured milk into the bowl with the eggs and flour. 

 

Emily picked up a whisk and handed it to Emma, who gratefully received it and then started to loudly whisk the mixture together. The mixture turned into a frothy whirlpool of goo as the egg yolks were broken up and mixed with the milk and flour. 

 

David coughed as thick smoke and a strong smell of pork filled his nostrils. Emily had started frying bacon on the hob. It sizzled noisily, it was so loud that it was almost deafening to his tiny ears. 

 

"What shall we put him in?" Lauren asked as she playfully dangled him above the yoghurt pot. 

 

"Nooo!" He shrieked. 

 

"Naa, how about in here?" Emma pointed at the freshly made pancake mixture, ignoring his protests. 

 

Lauren giggled and then suddenly lowered David towards the bowl with the pancake mix. 

 

David looked down at the beige coloured mixture in distress. He lifted his legs up higher, crunching his abs to keep them away but he continued to be lowered. He yelped as his feet touched the surface of the cold mixture.

 

Lauren continued to lower and press him down into the mixture until he was almost completely submerged in the cold gooey mixture. The other giantess’ looked down hungrily towards him. Emily and Emma's eyes never left him.

 

Lauren's hand let go of him. David felt with his toes to try and find the bottom or of the bowl or something solid but couldn't find anything.  

 

He flapped about with his arms cycling with his legs to keep his head above the surface of the mixture.

 

The thickness of the mixture was so much that it was quickly tiring him out. 

 

He had to tilt his head backwards so that he could breathe. He tried to float but it felt like it was dragging him down. 

 

He gasped and splashed with his hands.

 

"Lauren. What are you doing?!" He shouted angrily. "Get me out of here!" He growled at his step-sister, or who was supposed to be his step-sister.

 

"Emily… Emma," he called out. "Please stop this, what are you doing?" None of them were helping him. 

 

Some pancake mix slipped into his mouth and he spluttered.

 

The women all giggled and Lauren rested her chin on the edge of the bowl. The others peered more closely as well. Emily’s mouth was salivating.  

 

They all just looked down at David with a grin, watching him struggle, as if it was entertainment.

 

"Get me out NOW!" David shouted angrily.

 

All three women looked down at him very passively. It was clear that they had no intention of getting him out. 

 

Emma picked up a champagne flute and tipped it towards her mouth. She gently sipped the Mimosa and sighed in pleasure. 

 

"Pleeease!" David begged them. 

 

"Okay… fine… I'll do it," Emily huffed. 

 

She reached down towards the bowl that David was in; her fingertips clamped over the glass rim. Her huge thumbs were pressed against the glass. 

 

The bowl was lifted up until it was level with all of their faces, they just watched as David helplessly trod water in the gooey mixture. 

 

Emma lifted up a strawberry, her fingertips were digging into its flesh. The strawberry juices were trickling out of the strawberry and down the side of her thumb and wrist.

 

The strawberry juices were red like blood. David watched the juice and the idea of blood triggered terror in his heart. He was in a pancake mix and they were looking very hungry. 

 

Emma slowly and deliberately dipped the strawberry in some syrup in a small bowl nearby and then lifted it towards her giant mouth, which started to open up and her tongue emerged.

 

Her giant tongue slapped out towards the strawberry. She gave it a little playful flick with the tip of her tongue. The syrup coated her tongue and dripped down off it. Her eyes never stopped looking at David. 

 

The tongue retracted into Emma's mouth, its tip covered with syrup.

 

Emma tasted it for a moment, her eyes kept looking down towards David as she thought about it. 

 

"Hmm… tasty, you're right, the syrup is much better than the yoghurt and I bet with your added flavour, it will be sort of salty, sweet, and perfectly tasty, nice!"

 

David frowned in horror. Then Emily’s tongue licked the strawberry again and she moaned in pleasure.

 

"Haha, very funny. Can you get me out of this and cleaned up now please, the joke is over," he replied, clenching his fists as he fought to keep himself above the surface. 

 

"Okay sure, we'll get you out of this bowl," Emily lifted it over a frying pan that was warming on the hob. 

 

"No, no, stop it!" David protested. "Don't do this to me!" He screamed out. But the bowl was already tipping. 

 

Lauren chucked a slab of butter in the pan and it very quickly melted and bubbled, she stirred it around; ready for the pancake mixture.  

 

The undulating gooey surface of the mixture in the bowl started tipping to the side. The horizon around him started to slide and skew and then the beige mixture started to run out of the bowl and drop into the pan with a wet slopping sound. 

 

It all immediately hissed as the mixture landed on the hot surface of the pan. 


Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription