- Text Size +

“Like with any good meal, I believe my food should be savored. Which is what I’m going to do with you,” Cate said, still just as sincere and even concerned for Niko, though it was also obvious no part of her regretted her choice to eat him, either. “I’ll get a taste for you first. A sample of my food, before I put you all the way inside. Once you’re there, I’ll be… letting your flavor settle in. Moving you around, trying you out with every part of my mouth. It won’t hurt. I promise. I’m always gentle. The next part won’t hurt, either, though it may feel a little odd at first, when I’m ready to swallow my food. And down you’ll go…”

While explaining, Cate kept her mouth open whenever possible to illustrate, pointing to the various corners of her mouth with a fingertip, in her cheeks and under her tongue. Niko watched all this with rapt attention and morbid fascination, shivering whenever she referred to him as her food. Then, he watched her hand sliding down along her throat, mapping his eventual path through her gullet and finally below, to her belly, where Cate’s hand stopped.

“And this is where it ends. You’ll stay there for a few hours, completely safe. Think of it as a little break from your regular internship duties. Then, I’ll just… bring you back up later. And you’ll go on your way,” Cate said, making this all sound like the simplest thing in the world. “I don’t know if you’re feeling ready yet or not, but I always find it’s best to learn by just doing things. That’s a good tip for your future at this company. So, why don’t you go ahead and get undressed, and then we can get started on my lunch?”

“Undressed?” he uttered. “A-All the way?”

“Yes, you silly little thing. All the way. You don’t want to get your clothes wet, do you? Plus, it’s just much easier to swallow you that way, and to taste the “real” you. Don’t worry, I won’t lose your clothes. I’ll keep them safe for you, just like I’m going to keep you safe in my stomach.”

“Okay,” he mumbled. What else was there to say? This was his supervisor, and on top of that, she was large enough that Niko didn’t really need to consent to being eaten or not for her to have the lunch she desired. It also seemed preferable to have some agency now, before he was gulped into her gut anyway. Somehow the prospect of getting naked in front of his beautiful boss was almost as nerve-wracking as the thought of her swallowing him, but Niko managed, stripping one article at a time and folding his clothes on the chair, until he was 100% nude before the giantess who’d ordered him for lunch.

“Great! Now, just relax. I’ll take care of everything, my little morsel. Try to be tasty for me, okay?” Cate teased, granting him another wink as her resting hand moved finally. Those elegant fingers wrapped one at a time around Niko’s bare frame, pinning his arms down, her tender touch sending goosebumps along his spine as she took him into a soft fist. “You’ll have to indulge me for a minute, Niko. Like I said, I don’t like to just wolf down my meals. My mother always told me I play with my food too much, but… I still think it’s important. Come here, now.”

Niko went limp in Cate’s grasp as he was drawn toward her grinning lips, which parted once again, this time so her pink bud-coated tongue could press through the fleshy barrier. Then, as her spit-glossed muscle firmed to a point, it flared again into a flat shape, extending all the way out of her mouth as Niko’s head was brought toward it. Cate lightly stroked the little man’s head along her tongue, globbing his hair with warm saliva. At the moment before impact, survival instinct made Niko turn so his face at least was spared the gooey massage on his supervisor’s muscle. This, however, turned out to be the wrong move.

“Don’t be so shy, now,” Cate encouraged a bit more forcefully now, her other hand rising behind her fist. “I told you I’d take care of everything, and I will. And I’m going to taste all of you, Niko. So just relax.”

Delicate as ever, Cate’s thumb and index fingertip fastened around Niko’s head, not squeezing, but forming enough of a vice that he couldn’t turn away. Again she brought him toward her curious tongue, and this time he experienced the wet, steamy, rubbery terrain firsthand against his nose, mouth, and eyes. Her giant tongue swabbed to and fro, lapping at Niko’s skull like a personal lollipop, and eventually Cate’s fingers loosened around Niko, deciding that he understood now what was expected of him. He’d gone soft as a ragdoll in her fist, surrendering to his boss’s hungry will.

This preliminary stage of the meal carried on for quite some time, the only sound coming from the moist smacking of Cate’s lips and the squishy slide of her tongue working its way to every square millimeter of Niko’s face. She spared no nook or cranny, and seemed to be enjoying herself immensely, taking continually longer and deeper tastes of her chosen meal. Her mighty tongue was caressing him now while sampling, with a degree of passion the intern usually thought was reserved for French kisses. In no time the little guy’s whole head was sopping in her gummy spit, drops of saliva spilling between Cate’s fingers and onto the rest of the Niko’s tiny naked body as well.

“Hmmm… what’s that…” Cate murmured to herself, at last withdrawing from her tasting party of her personal intern-lunch.

She examined the tiny boy in her hand, watched the saliva dripping down his cheeks, and realized then that her own spit wasn’t the only fluid on his face: Niko had been crying for several minutes now, his miniscule salty tears licked clean off his head by Cate’s ravenous tongue. Now with more perspective, the giantess also noted that her charge was trembling violently in her soft grasp, which she responded to with a reassuring smile.

“It’s okay. Don’t be scared now,” she whispered, wiping away fresh tears from Niko’s face with her thumb. “It’s time.”

“I know,” he sighed in whimper, then added just as he watched Cate’s lips parting again all the way: “P-Please, be… g-gentle with me?”

“Of course I will, you cute little thing,” Cate said rather affectionately. She shrugged then. “Who knows? You might even like it yourself. And I think you will.”