- Text Size +
Story Notes:
A short office-based vore story, pretty much exactly as advertised. Enjoy!

---

Interested in commissioning me for your own custom story? I can write your ultimate macro fantasy, from a wide range of genres and lengths. Read details here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/Story-Commissions-Are-Open-Again-698491757

I also have a side-shop for miscellaneous pre-written & discounted goodies, such as flash fiction, unfinished tales, and deleted scenes from series like Time-Out and A Little Blackmail. Check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/New-Special-Stories-Shop-802615692

My Patreon for early-access stories and exclusive tales is open! Hope you'll give it a look: https://www.patreon.com/JacksmithShrinkStories

“Hello! Excuse me, Ms. Johnson?” Niko peeped as he ascended in the elevator up the side of his supervisor’s desk, arriving at the surface where he could see her hard at work. The intern had been nervous all during his first week at the company, not only in anxiety of impressing his employers, but particularly around Cate Johnson, his lovely twenty-something superior who also happened to stand at more than three hundred feet tall. “I was told to come see you for your… um, lunch order?”

Seeing the comparatively miniscule eighteen-year-old newbie appear over the edge of her desk, the young woman smiled winsomely, wagging her fingers at him to say hello. She completely refocused her attention from her work over to Niko.

“Oh, Niko. You’ve really got to call me Cate, not Ms. Johnson. I’m, what, ten years older than you? You’re going to make me feel like one of the old ladies in upper management,” Cate said, sharing a mischievous giggle with Niko that actually got him to crack. He enjoyed being in her company, on the few occasions this first week he’d had the chance, but it was nonetheless overwhelming to stand in the presence of a giant, and even though he saw giants all the time, Niko never quite got over it. “Well, don’t be shy. My desk is more like your floor. Why don’t you come a little closer, and make yourself at home?”

“Right! S-Sorry about that. I’ll… remember next time,” he said, clearing his throat. “And thank you.”

Cate gestured to a chair beside her computer keyboard, doll-sized for her, but perfect for Niko, who took a seat and again found himself nearly speechless at the grand visage of his perky, pretty, dark-haired goddess of a supervisor smiling so warmly at him. To keep himself from awkwardly gawking at her, the intern whipped out his phone to take notes on her lunch request.

“I’m… ready to take your order!” Niko said.

“Good thing, too. I’m getting hungry,” Cate replied, winking at him. Below the horizon of the desk, she rubbed her hand in a slow revolution over her stomach, which grumbled softly.

“Do you have any idea what you’d like to have today?”

“Oh, yes. In fact, I know exactly what I want.”

“What is it?”

His supervisor studied him silently for a moment with a raised eyebrow, combing her fingers through her hair, as though trying to determine whether she was being pranked, and then finally smirked again in quiet amusement.

“Well, it’s you, of course,” she said.

“P-Pardon?”

“I believe there’s been a small misunderstanding here. You weren’t told to come here to take my lunch order, Niko. I already made it myself,” Cate explained matter-of-factly, though not unkindly either. In fact, her tone was just as sweet as it was on the first day when she gave Niko a tour of the office. “As in, I requested to have you sent here so I could eat you for my lunch today.”

At this, the tiny lad froze in his chair, paralyzed by shock and creeping thoughts of his unknown future. Granted, being eaten by a giant was a fairly common occurrence, and it didn’t even kill the living “meals,” who were spat back up just fine a while later, but even knowing that factual information, Niko wasn’t at all comforted. He’d never been eaten before, even by any of the giant beings he’d known for longer than a week. After all, they were still talking about swallowing someone, him specifically, and Cate was speaking on the subject so breezily that there was obviously no doubt in her mind that she was going to eat him now. And sure, there was something strangely appealing about his towering supervisor’s gorgeous smiling lips, but looking at them now struck Niko’s heart with a whole new frightening meaning.

“Let me guess…” Cate said, leaning in a little closer and tucking brunette locks behind her ear. Her warm breath wafted over Niko, causing him to quiver for multiple reasons. “…you haven’t been eaten before, have you?”

“N-No, ma’am,” he gulped.

“Oh great, we’ve gone from Ms. Johnson to ma’am now? We’re moving backwards here, Niko,” Cate playfully stated, then reached up, setting her massive hand down beside the little guy’s chair. Niko expected those soft manicured fingers to open at any second and snatch him, tossing him like popcorn into her gaping maw, but this didn’t happen. “Trust me, though, this is going to help us get to know each other much better. And believe me, after you’ve gotten comfortable with being eaten, you’ll hardly even think about it in the future when others decide they want to have you, too.”

It was bizarre for Niko to hear her speaking about him not like a person but instead some edible commodity, which of course he was for someone of her stature.

“I’ll be honest, I don’t decide to make every intern into my food. Just the ones who catch my eye, like you,” Cate said.

“M-Me?”

“Yes, you. You’re a good little worker, respectful, and kind of cute, I have to say,” Cate continued. She smiled again, gently drumming her fingertips on the desktop beside Niko’s chair. “Believe me, I wouldn’t just swallow any ol’ person off the street. I’m a picky eater. Now, to help put your mind at ease, let me show you what’s going to happen when I have you for lunch.”

Feeling simultaneously powerless and soothed, Niko continued sitting in stock-stillness while Cate gradually parted her lips. As though at the dentist, she extended her jaws all the way open, showing off her gleaming pearly whites, her glistening inner cheeks, her dangling uvula, and of course her sleek and slimy tongue. Another blast of hot breath scented of mint gum carried stickily over Niko, who was practically hypnotized by the wet landscape within Cate’s mouth. Though the intern had grown up around giants, and met some even taller than Cate, he’d never felt quite so small as he did at this moment, staring past the soft lips into the damp sweet-smelling blackness of her open maw, realizing just how conveniently bite-sized he was next to it.

Chapter End Notes:
More on the way.