[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: More or less what it says on the tin: I asked a bunch of AIs based on various fictional characters what they'd do if they were a hundred feet tall, or if they were in charge of a bunch of tiny people. Herein I describe the more interesting results I got. The intent is that it might pique your imagination, and/or perhaps give you some inspiration to write a fanfic or a story of your own... And to just have a bit of fun. Enjoy!

Rated: PG
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Gentle, New World Order, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10800 Read: 7126
Published: February 17 2023 Updated: February 22 2023

1. In which I question the choices I made today by Macroscope [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4352 words)

Hey there! This isn’t really a story so much as a little experiment. One of the internet’s trendiest new playthings at the moment are character AIs. If you’re not familiar, they’re exactly what it sounds like: AIs programmed to think and respond like fictional characters (though they can also be based on real people, but let’s focus on the former for now). This means it’s possible to have a conversation with your favorite fictional characters—or a decently convincing simulation thereof, at any rate. The future is now, folks.

So, wouldn’t it be fun to test a few of these AIs’ imaginative capabilities by proposing some hypothetical scenarios to them? Namely in this case, what they’d do if they were gigantic? So that’s how I’ve spent my free time today, by interviewing a selection of characters from Character dot AI about such scenarios. (Go me. Great way to spend your life.) And the fun part is, you can easily try this at home if you’d like.

A lot of the answers were pretty generic or similar to each other, of course. But I also got a surprising amount of interesting takes, so I thought I’d share those results with you. It’s fun to fantasize a bit, after all. Consider it free fanfic fuel!

2. Questioning my choices part 2: Gigantic boogaloo by Macroscope [Reviews - 1] (6448 words)
Hey again! Response to this experiment has
been quite positive—thank you! Given that, I thought I may as well do another
round of pestering the AIs with questions about suspiciously specific fantasy
scenarios. (I swear, some of them were onto me.) Below are some of the more
interesting (and elaborate) answers I got. Enjoy!