[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:


In Paris, a pretty, well-versed, popular high school girl obsessed with anal masturbation, gets her hands on one of her shrinked classmates. Will she do the right thing of turning him to the authorities, or will she use him to please her butt? 


Rated: X
Categories: Butt, Feet, Scat Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 37522 Read: 50968
Published: February 13 2023 Updated: September 15 2023
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. A mysterious party by Buttslave [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1107 words)

Hi people, as you may not know I am a giantess fan who really, really like anal stuff. This is mostly just a hobby for me so I don't really do commissions. I am not a native English speaker so there may be a few approximations here and there I apologize for that.

This chapter presents the main characters and I guess contains some hot description of giantess stuff.

2. The soirée by Buttslave [Reviews - 1] (9151 words)

This chapter is the real stuff, I spent the last two days, writing without a break so I hope you like it.

I also quickly made a giantess anal blog on this link:  GiantessAnal (I'm not sure it works so I'll just put the URL here:  https://giantessanal.blogspot.com/)

Feel free to check it out, it's mostly pictures of butt from milfs, hentai, regular girls...

This chapter contains, Boobs, Feet , Pussy and finally a good piece of Anal. There's a bit of everything but it's a long chapter so...

Anyway here goes the story, enjoy!

3. Becoming her butt-plug boy by Buttslave [Reviews - 0] (2415 words)

Hi! Hope you are having a great day, I just finished another chapter! I feel very inspired with Alice, and there should be a few more chapters coming up in this story. 

This chapter contains Hardcore Scat&Piss as well as a little bit of Entrapment against her butthole in the end.

I'm moving to Malaysia for a semester so the next chapter should arrive in a week or two (just until I get my bearings there). It will contain Entrapment, Footwear and Anal insertion!

4. They all have to die by Buttslave [Reviews - 0] (1783 words)

Hi guys, here's another chapter containing Vore and Crush, hope you like it.

Please, don't forget to leave a review I really want to know what you think of my writing style, what you think could be better etc..

5. Her dirty little secret by Buttslave [Reviews - 0] (2593 words)

Hi, actually I've been working on this one at the same time as the previous one , that's why it came out so fast but there you go. This chapter contains Butt Entrapment and Footwear.

Don't forget to leave a review, I really appreciate them.

6. The law of nature by Buttslave [Reviews - 0] (4139 words)

Hi, I'm on fire today! Here is another chapter containing Anal, a lot of Anal. And some graphic stuff with assholes as well.

Again, don't forget to leave a review, for example I'd really like to know which giantess is your favorite. Enjoy!

7. Lauriane gets the D by Buttslave [Reviews - 1] (2159 words)

Actually, here's another chapter with Lauriane but right after that, I'm doing Alice. This chapter contains Anal and Dicks and it is graphic but just like this entire story... 


Please don't forget to leave a review!

8. As if the world would collapse on him by Buttslave [Reviews - 0] (3490 words)


It's been a while since last time. I don't know, I didn't really have any new ideas that I wanted to write. I hope it wasn't too long! Anyway, I tried to improve my writing with this chapter. Although it's porn, I consider this story as practice for my style and grammar. Tell me what you think in the reviews!

This chapter contains Pussy and Anal Vore. Hope you like it!

9. You're mine at last by Buttslave [Reviews - 0] (4906 words)

Hi guys, it's been a while. I finally managed to find some inspiration for Alice's storyline. I think I know what the next chapter is going to be about.

This chapter contains Feet and an e-girl torturing a tiny with her ass.

Hope you enjoy it, if you want more anal content , you can check this website https://giantessanal.blogspot.com/ or read my other story Where the sun never shines,  on giantess world which is also about anal stuff but in an adult workplace environment.

10. The escape by Buttslave [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5779 words)

Hi, it's been a while, hope it hasn't been too long. I finally found inspiration, and I think you are going to like this chapter.

It's about the daily life of Tom as a buttslave. As the title indicates, he will try to escape at the end.

This chapter contains Entrapment, Scat, Watersports, Feet, all the good stuff.

If you like giantesses playing with their buttholes, then please, join the GiantessAnal community on Reddit. It's still a small community (around 150 people by the time I write this, but I hope it can grow so we can all share content  about our very specific kink. 

We post pictures of hentai, comics and animations all on the theme of Giantess anal masturbation. Here's the link to the community, if you don't have a reddit account, don't hesitate to create one, it's free! (link : https://www.reddit.com/r/GiantessAnal/ ). (Come, if you don't want to interact with anyone, it's okay, you can just lurk).