- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi people, as you may not know I am a giantess fan who really, really like anal stuff. This is mostly just a hobby for me so I don't really do commissions. I am not a native English speaker so there may be a few approximations here and there I apologize for that.

This chapter presents the main characters and I guess contains some hot description of giantess stuff.

The Valedictorian’s butt plug boy 

 

Character introduction

A group of girls were giggling in the corner of the classroom, and Tom couldn’t help but hear their conversation while he was putting away his things.

 

One of the girls was probably Garance. She was a tall, ridiculously pretty girl that he had known since middle school. All the boys in class were in love with her of course, but, unfortunately for them, she only dated older, more muscular guys. Her bronze colored skin and her pink, naturally fleshy lips hinted easily on her Italian heritage. She had the kind of beauty that could only be seen in magazines, and although, she wasn’t particularly good in class, she was still one of the most popular girls in school.

 

Tom recognized her voice, apparently, she was talking about some sort of party that would take place this weekend.

 

“It’s going to be the best party of our lives girls, my cousin has invited all of her friends from college and some of them are very, very rich. So they know people in… ”, she lowered her voice, Tom froze and listened carefully, “they know people in the business”.

 

The other girls gasped and a brief silence followed. Tom himself wasn’t sure he had heard correctly.

 

Lauriane, another girl that was really popular, probably due to her voluptuous blonde hair and clear blue eyes that glistened with intelligence was the first one to break the silence : “You mean like… they could bring tiny people and stuff?”.

 

Nobody answered and Tom assumed that Garance was nodding her head. He started to sweat, an icy feeling slowly making its way along his spine.

 

The girls started laughing again, “you think we can get one, just to you know… try it?” said Lauriane.

 

“My cousin said they agreed to give me one,” said Garance.

 

“You dirty girl!” giggled Lauriane, “I bet you begged her to ask them!”

 

“I might have sent her a DM or two,” blurted Garance. And the three girls broke into laughter again. 

 

“What are you going to do to it when you get it,” said Lauriane when they had all calmed down.

 

“I don’t know” Garance replied,” I guess I’ll just… rub it here and there…”.

 

And as another series of laughter ended, “Garance!”  Lauriane exclaimed, “I didn’t know you were so dirty!”.

 

“Oh no, I’m definitely dirty, I want him pressed against my boobs, sucking my toes, trapped in my panties…”

 

“Oh yeah, trapped in your panties, struggling to breathe while he’s drowning in your juices, I bet that would feel so good.” Lauriane said.

 

“I want him up my butt”. Both Lauriane and Garance stopped abruptly.

 

Tom felt his cheeks reddening. His crotch started to feel cramped in his boxers. 

 

 


 

 

Alice, by far the cutest girl in class or maybe even in the whole country. He visualized her in his mind, walking through the sun-lit halls of school. Every sparkle in her deep, almond shaped eyes, made his heart crackle, his chest pounding at the sight of her smile: her soft, pink upper lip retracted revealing two rows of marble white teeth. The front ones were slightly bigger than the others, but, combined to the grace of her lips and the charming wrinkles that appeared on the side of her mouth every time she laughed, it gave her the air of one of these Muses of Antiquity: both innocent yet divine. The details of her face were drawn on her pure white complexion, which contrasted sharply with her dark raven hair that she maintained in a bun with a floral scarf. Some strands flowed gently on her forehead, tracing intoxicating curls down her face. As she walked, her silver hearings sent colorful reflections of the evening light on her face. 

 

Her bust, royal in appearance rested on her humble bosom. One could guess the presence of her breast by the play of light and shadow that took place under her plain black turtleneck. A small, heart shaped jewel, attached to a long golden chain, hanged between the two mounds, threatening to be crushed at any moment.

 

Her black silk pants espoused her curves perfectly, as if gently deposited on her well-rounded rear. The way her backside jiggled, every time she took a step left little to no imagination to the size of her attributes. Surely, a tiny person, shoved between her ample yet firm bums would be reduced to nothing but a red stain on her anus.

 

Finally, she often wore grey or black heel boots, which emphasized even more the curves of her figure. The sound of her heels, clicking in the hallways of the school, always made Tom’s heart feel like it stopped beating, as if the sound of her delicate feet was all he needed for life to course through his veins.

 

            Tom couldn’t believe what he had just heard. Alice was the class valedictorian, she always dressed very properly in accordance with her noble lineage. She was very popular, but, although they belonged to different worlds, she was never condescending towards Tom. In fact, she was always very concerned with everyone around her, that’s part of why she was liked so much. Tom couldn’t believe that a person with such empathy, could coldly murder someone, in such a horrendous way. Deep within him, there had been a small glimmer of hope that maybe they weren’t so different after all and he could maybe be with her, but… clearly, commoners like him were nothing but sex-toys to her.

 

“Alice, you are so mean,” giggled Garance. 

 

“What?” Her deep, melancholic, jazzy voice made Tom shiver. “Men have oppressed women for centuries, treating them like objects whose only purpose was to please them. So, it’s only fair that some of them sacrifice themselves to fulfill some of our fantasies.” She stopped and noticed that her friends were looking at her while repressing a laughter. “Hey! No kick-shaming here! Ever since that shrink technology has been invented, every girl wants to have a tiny man pleasing her in her most private parts… The only difference is that I want to feel him squirm in my other private parts!”

 

            Alice made an embarrassed expression and soon enough, the girls burst out in laughing again.

 

A few minutes had passed, Tom was the only person left in the room. He was sitting down, waiting for the bulge in his pants to disappear. Tonight, after what he had just heard, he would have a nice date with his right hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it! I like going straight to the good stuff so the next chapter should contain some anal insertion stuff.