- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi, actually I've been working on this one at the same time as the previous one , that's why it came out so fast but there you go. This chapter contains Butt Entrapment and Footwear.

Don't forget to leave a review, I really appreciate them.


Anal stuff


As she went down the stairs, Alice could feel little Tom getting rubbed against the interior of her buttcheeks. Step after step, her right cheek would go down with the movement of her leg, spreading sweat across Tom’s body, then it would be the turn of her left cheek. Like the grinding of two tectonic plaques, their movements against one another generating heat and humidity at a mountainous scale and Tom was right in the middle of that process. He was deep within her buttcheeks, already one of his arms had been engulfed by her asshole and the rest of his body would soon follow.

At that depth within her butt, the pressure and the heat were dreadful, and breathable air was scarce. All around him was Alice, only Alice. He was enclosed into a tight prison of living flesh, constantly sliding and rubbing against him with, in the distance, the loud thumping of Alice’s heart.

Tom focused on his breathing, there was nothing else he could spare to think about. He knew what Alice’s end goal was. With the movement of her hips, she was trying to push him against her asshole and eventually, gobble him up inside. He cried, and his tears mixed with Alice’s salty butt sweat. Her asshole pulled on his left arm and his face got pressed against one of its dirty wrinkles.


The heat was too strong, he was losing a lot of water. The only way to survive, was to suck some of the ambient humidity. Tom slid his head to his right, facing the asshole’s wall. At his size, there were visible pearls of sweat sliding down Alice’s skin. He poked his tongue out, and pressed it against Alice’s butthole swallowing his last bits of dignity with Alice’s filthy sweat.

Alice felt the tiny tongue against her asshole, and she had to lean onto the stairs ramp to avoid falling. She felt a small, concentrated sensation of pleasure coming from her butt. It pierced her skin, and it felt like her entire body was collapsing onto this one point, like a back hole, muffling every sensation, every thought she had, and leaving only that raw, formidable pleasure in its path.

She grabbed the ramp tighter, strengthening her grip on reality and got back on her feet. 


With one strong pull of her sphincter, she sucked little Tom all the way in her asshole. She looked around, checking that nobody had seen her. Of course, the pleasure had gotten stronger, but she was getting familiar with it, she could see it and differentiate herself from it now. She managed to maintain the control of her breathing and, with difficulty, of her lower body. 


Alice felt a stream of cum running down her thigh and shame submerged her, a deep rooted shame that probably came from her catholic upbringing. A shame that got stronger as her pleasure increased. She couldn’t control this shame so it soon turned into anger, and the only person she could direct it at was little Tom in her asshole. She knew that it was unfair, and that it wasn’t his fault, but hell: the guy was stuck in a girl’s asshole, he didn’t really have a say in the matter.


So Alice pressed her sphincter stronger and sent little Tom deeper within her bowels. 


« You little bitch, » she said, « making me feel all dirty and ashamed, I’ll make you regret that when we get home. » 


And with that, she resumed her descent down the stairs.






The stillness and quiet of Alice’s apartment got cut short by the front door, violently opening up and Alice rushing in to take off her shoes. 


She had to hurry and change if she wanted to get to the recital in time, but most importantly, she needed to get that tiny guy out of her ass. 


The pleasure was unbearable. In the subway train, when she was making her way back home, she had to suppress multiple orgasms. A lady sitting next to her, had asked her if she was okay and Alice had simply smiled and nodded, not revealing the fact that she could feel tiny Tom trying to make his way out of her. He would’ve popped out of her butthole if she hadn’t crossed her legs, both to block his way out and to hide the fact that the front of her panties were overflowing with cum.


When she had done so, her sphincter got suddenly much tighter and Tom would’ve been crushed if he hadn’t quickly retreated in her asshole. Once again, Alice cursed him mentally and promised to herself that she would punish him when she had the time.


On the short walk from the subway station to her apartment, Alice rocked her hips from left to right attracting much attention from the neighborhood guys. This wasn’t her initial objective though, she was actually trying to send Tom deeper within her bowels but she didn’t mind the attention. The idea that none of these guys knew that there was actually a tiny guy, agonizing within her was exhilarating. 


Alice remembered owning a little gem that she had stolen as a kid. She enjoyed it because it was pretty of course and it acted as a perfect table for her dolls but most of the enjoyment came from the knowledge that only she knew about this gem. She felt ashamed of course for stealing it, she wasn’t a kleptomaniac but just the idea that she had managed to save a whole bundle of money from her parents wallet made the stone that much more precious. It was her shameful, dirty little secret, just like Tom was at that instant, and every instants from that point on.


Alice smiled and rocked her hips harder. She could already think of a few punishments for little Tom tonight.

 

After that, she had managed to maintain her composure in the hall of her building, pressing the elevator’s button repeatedly, but as she saw that it was stuck at the top floor, she lost it and ran up the stairs leaving a gooey trail of cum behind her.


She bursted into her apartment, throwing her shoes in the hallway and ran towards the kitchen to retrieve a small jar from one of the cabinets. She placed it on the ground and hastily lifted her skirt to expose her bare ass. She then proceeded to sit on the tiny jar, making sure not to exert to much pressure on it as she knew, the glass could easily break under the weight of her large butt. Nevertheless, the opening of the jar was sealed off by Alice’s asshole and despite all of her instincts telling her to pull the little body of Tom deeper inside her; Alice pushed. She pushed, and, thinking that she was finally letting him go, Tom crawled hastily towards the exit, helped by Alice’s strong anal muscles. 






Squirt


Finally,  he felt himself falling a few meters before crashing in the bottom of the jar on his back, a thin filament of sweat still linking him and Alice’s butthole, as if the hole was still trying to maintain a grip on its prey. The bright, warm light coming from the kitchen’s window dazzled him, and it took him a little moment to get his bearings and to wipe off the filth from his body.


He could still hear a thumping sound though and when he looked up, he just had time to see Alice’s hand furiously rubbing her pussy as she repositioned herself and placed her genitalia right above Tom. 


Alice erupted into the tiny jar, experiencing one of the strongest orgasms of her life. She had to use her other hand to cover her mouth as she moaned uncontrollably, feeling the steady stream of cum finally bursting out of her pussy and directly onto her crush. All the sexual tension that she had repressed and hidden on the way home was finally coming out and it felt like a waterfall of pure pleasure was coming out of her.


When she was done, she looked down in the jar and giggled, with the pure innocent laughter of a child. And it was true, as her brain was still swimming in pleasure and love hormones, Alice felt nothing but tenderness towards her little lover, now shoulders deep in her love juices. Maybe after she was done punishing him, they could…play a little?


Anyway, as the hormones dispersed and her fogged mind came back to reality, she suddenly remembered the recital. She looked at her watch and saw that she only had 15 minutes to get ready. She got back up, leaving Tom in the jar and ran towards her room to get some clothes.


Even though, he was covered in fishy smelling cum, Tom enjoyed the only moment of peace he had had in what felt like a long time. A bright ray of light came down from the window, and, although his situation was definitely a lot different, Tom remembered the lazy afternoons in the swimming pool after his club activity. They were all exhausted after swimming for a good two hours, and, when it was finally over, the coach would usually let them play in the water for a bit. Sometimes, Tom would just lay on his back, in the water, and he would take a rest lulled by the warm afternoon light and the distant laughing of the other children. Before he knew it, Tom was laying on his back in Alice’s cum and it was almost like he could hear the children’s laughter. 


His rest was abruptly cut short by Alice storming once again in the kitchen. She picked up her keys from the table and considered the jar for a moment. Her last orgasm had changed her perspective on little Tom. She felt more tenderness now towards him, almost like a little lover. She had thought about leaving him in the jar for the rest of the day but ultimately, she really couldn’t get enough of him. 


She went up to the jar, her heels sending earthquakes in the kitchen tiles. And Tom once again saw her black painted nails pick him up from the jar to shove him in a place where that sweet afternoon light could never reach him.






Footwear


This time though Alice decided to put him in another place. She couldn’t risk having an orgasm like the one she just had had during the recital so she figured that little Tom’s punishment would start now and that he would spend the next 4 hours cleaning her dirty feet.


With one hand she pulled out one of her high leather boots and held Tom above the opening. A strong scent of sweat that evoked a wet mammoth after a rainy day to Tom, came up from the bottom of the boot, to his nose. It was rough, and Tom who was initially relieved that he wasn’t going back in Alice’s asshole, started to worry that her designer boots wouldn’t be that much better. 


Alice saw the expression of disgust and fear on his face and she giggled, right before dropping him down into the moist cavern.


« You don’t like the smell of my sweaty feet little one? », she asked with a faked offended voice. « Well it’s a good thing that your job for the next four hours is to clean them then ».


And with that, she smiled and started to insert her, indeed very sweaty foot into her left boot.


Tom fell on the sole of the boot, that was thankfully or more accurately unfortunately soft because of all the humidity it had absorbed. When he got back on his feet, it was like walking across a giant sponge, each step making a spungy sound as sweat was being pressed out. In the small vales dug by his feet, sweat was accumulating in little pools in such a way that it was like walking into a swamp with the only difference that the sweat and heat were much worse in there. 


The only source of light, was from the opening above and it was soon covered by a gigantic, foot shaped shadow. The smell somehow got worse as it was now coming from both the ground and the sky and Tom fell on his back as he saw the shadow getting closer and closer. As it approched and the smell and heat increased, Tom realized that if he stayed on the spot where he had fallen he would get crushed under her sole.


It reminded him of that scene in Resident Evil 1, where the player is stuck in a room with the ceiling slowly moving down except that time, nobody was getting him out of there. It was difficult to repress the panic as small pieces of dirt kept falling down from Alice’s tights and the light of the opening was disappearing behind the giant foot. Still, Tom took a deep breath of the putrid air and tried to rapidly think of a way to avoid being turned to mush. It was a heel boot so the shoe perfectly matched the curve of Alice’s foot, so there was no way he would survive on that side. On the other side, there was the tight space where her toes went, but Tom really didn’t want to deal with Alice’s meaty toes. If he went there he would probably be crushed by her wriggling toes even unawarely. 


The foot was now one meter above him, there was no time left, he had to make a decision. He decided that his best chance of survival was under the little crevice right below her toes. He started to run towards that spot but his heart skipped a beat as he fell headfirst into the spungy sole. He had forgotten that the ground was soft and this had disrupted his balance. He just had time to get on his back before the giant foot of Alice collapsed onto him.


It was instant hell. Tom quickly realized that he wasn’t dead yet but that it would soon be the case if he didn’t get his head out of that sweat. As Alice’s foot pressed down against him, his body had sunk into the moist sole of the boot, covering all of his body but most alarmingly his face in foot sweat. He couldn’t breathe, as Alice’s fluids covered his entire body. But he was getting used to it now and almost like a reflex, he started drinking the sweat around his face, creating a small pocket of air that he would have to constantly keep dry for the next four hours.


Alice felt the tiny body of Tom against her sole and it tickled making her giggle like a child. She got back up and looked down at her feet. There was no trace of Tom from her perspective and the perspective of everyone around her. It gave her the same feeling of « having a dirty little secret «  as earlier and that satisfied her.


Pushing Tom out of her mind, she picked up the jar that was on the ground and quickly cleaned it, thinking o a few other ways she could use it with Tom at the same time. Once she was done, she cleaned her hands, picked up her coat and hurried off the front door for what was gonna be a long, very long afternoon.


Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to leave a review and maybe check my blog if you like anal stuff (the link is in chapter 2 notes I think)