- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You can help support me 

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

Or just to chat and stuff on discord

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

“He’s so cute,” Bella squealed, looking over Lizzy’s phone at some pictures she took. The one in particular was a certain boy that was in her psychology class. Ethan was one of Lizzy’s classmates, and as far as Bella could tell the cutest boy on campus. If Lizzy hadn’t told Bella about HIM, Bella would have assumed it was a girl she was crushing on. Bella swooned over the photo as she turned it toward Maggy, “We just got to invite him over for some fun!”

Lizzy didn’t comment as she was too busy playing with one of her shrunken victims. She was holding him down by the leg, slowly increasing the pressure of her nail digging into his leg. The screams brought a slight smile to her face after such an annoying and agonizing day. “I can ask him if you want,” Lizzy commented as she felt her fingernail slowly push through the tiny person’s leg and sever it from his screaming body. She didn’t so much as bat an eyelash at the damage she did.

Maggy on the other hand was shaking her head at the idea, “You want to bring this femmy guy over for one of our girl nights?”

Bella nodded, “For sure, he looks more like a girl than some of the chicks in our gym class,” Bella pointed out.

Maggy rolled her eyes as she slowly lifted her foot off a small man. His body looked less human and more like a piece of paper flattened by her foot. Maggy slowly slapped her foot back down grinding her heel over the tiny figure, making sure it was it didn’t look human anymore, “I don’t know, I doubt it would be fun.”

Lizzy let out an annoyed sigh, “Trust me it’ll be way better than our usual weekends. Just make sure you bring some more little people to play with, and I’ll make sure it’ll be entertaining.”

Bella sighed not sounding too interested in the idea. Bella’s fingers were already pinching the tiny man’s arm, slowly pinching her fingers shut and crushing the arm into a paste while the tormented tiny person screamed for mercy. “Fine… I guess. I’ll make a few more toys for use to play with, but if Ethan isn’t fun,” Bella warned Lizzy about the cute feminine looking boy in her class, “Then I get to shrink him.” Bella said as she slowly brought her thumb toward the crying and weeping face of the disfigured tiny before her. The sound of his voice cutting out was followed by a sudden popping sound bringing a grin to her face. “okay?”

Lizzy looked a little upset at the idea of this cute boy shrinking, but figured that might not be an issue and nodded, “Deal!”

Maggy slowly peeled the thin sheet of what used to be a person from her foot, “Sounds like we got a plan for this weekend.” Maggy showed a sadistic smile toward her other like-minded friend, “This just might be fun.”








Ethan looked at the text he got and was hesitant. He hardly knew Lizzy very well, as they never talked in class except for that one time when they had to work on a group project. Still, the idea of a girl asking Ethan over for some fun tonight got his hopes up. Not one to be getting a lot of action, Ethan was busy trying to get through college and onto his next stage in life. However when a hot chick sends you a text to show up at her place… well Ethan wasn’t that silly to turn down such an offer.

Heading toward Lizzy’s place, Ethan slowly made his way toward the familiar-looking dorm. It hadn’t been that long since Ethan had visited Lizzy for that group project. As Ethan headed toward the door, he couldn’t help but wonder why he was being invited over. It wasn’t like he and Lizzy were close, and they didn't have any group projects set up. All he got was a text saying, “Hey come over, please :)”

Seeing as Ethan wasn’t the most popular guy on campus, he couldn’t possibly imagine why he was being invited. So, thinking maybe it was something simple or plutonic, Ethan made his way toward the door and started to knock on it.

“Uh, hey it’s me, Lizzy, Ethan,” He called out as he slowly tapped his knuckles on the wooden door.

The dark solid door was unmoving as Ethan stood outside of Lizzy’s dorm. He gave it a few moments and went to knock again. Just as his hand was about to touch the door, it swung open and Ethan was greeted by a stranger he never met before.

“Ooooh, heeeeey, you must be Ethan,” She said sounding excited. “Come in!”

Ethan paused and looked around to see if Lizzy was there, but she wasn’t. “Uh… sorry, is Lizzy here?”

“Well yeah, duh. How else do you think I got in,” The girl laughed.

“Uh, I don’t know,” Ethan explained as he slowly walked into the dorm.

“Well that’s okay,” She told him. As Ethan heard the door close there was a sudden metal cold objected shoved into his hands.

“Beer,” The girl asked holding one of her own.

Ethan shook his head, “Oh… uh sorry was just dropping by, wasn’t planning to-”

“Oh come on, one beer won't kill you,” She spoke cutting him off as she already snapped open his beer top. “Drink up! Lizzy will be out soon.”

“Uh…” Ethan looked hesitant at the beer in his hand. He wasn’t feeling like drinking, but it was a free beer.  Brining the drink up to his lips, Ethan took his first swig of his drink. The frigid cold drink rolled down his throat leaving a cold chilling trail. Ethan let out a loud cough as he wasn't expecting that in his drink.

“Good boy,” the stranger cooed as she took a seat. “Why don’t you take a seat with me?  While we wait for Lizzy.”

“I uh…” Ethan said nervously and not sure what to do till she slapped the couch next to her telling Ethan to take the offer. Ethan didn’t know what to say but finally found his words as he asked, “Um, sorry I’m Ethan, what’s your name?”

The girl next to Ethan giggled, “Bellaaaaa, did anyone tell you that you're kind of cute?”

Ethan blushed at the comment and just muttered, “Yeah…” trying to banish the feeling of nervousness Ethan downed more of his drink as he tried not to look too embarrassed by the remark, or maybe it was a compliment. Either way, Ethan was sipping on his drink as if he were at a party that he didn’t know anyone in and needed to be distracted by the anxiety he was feeling. Ethan was so busy sipping his drink that he didn’t notice the other stranger appearing and taking a seat next to him. By the time she sat down next to Ethan, he was blushing heavily. Two cute women were flanking him as he sat on the couch wondering what was going on.

“Oh hey Maggy,” Bella called out to the new chick next to Ethan. “This is Ethan, say hi Ethan,” Bella told him.

“H-hey,” Ethan muttered trying not to look at Maggy too much as he focused on his drink some more. He could feel the drink getting more and more empty the more uncomfortable he felt.

“Ethan,” Maggy said testing his name.

“Yeah…” Ethan nodded shortly.

“Looks like you're running low, want another one,” Maggy asked pulling another drink out of thin air, as if it were magic.

“I uh… well,” Ethan muttered noticing how light his beer was. “I mean… is Lizzy here?”

“Oh yeah, she’s just a little busy,” Maggy spoke already pushing a beer into Ethan’s hands. The top already snapped opened. “She’ll be out in a few minutes.”

Ethan didn’t say anything as he took the beer and started to nurse it as Maggy and Bella leaned in closer to him. He couldn’t tell if he was imagining it, but it felt like both Maggy and Bella were sandwiching him between themselves. Ethan was so nervous that he took another sip of his drink to calm down as he waited for Lizzy to show up.






Lizzy finally came out of her room and walked in on Bella and Maggy leaning in on a very flushed and red-looking Ethan. Spotting the several beers laid out, it was clear that Ethan was very deep in his drinks. Smiling, Lizzy decided to cut in on the moment, “Oh, there you are Ethan.”

It took Ethan a few moments to recognize the words and turning toward Lizzy, “OH! Lizzy… I, uh… hi, I’m here.” He announced slowly getting up in a very unbalanced manner.

“I can see that,” Lizzy said. “Thanks for coming, just wanted to chat with you and hang out,” Lizzy told Ethan who was looking more confused or uncertain as he held his beer in his tipsy hand. “How drunk are you by the way,” Lizzy asked.

“Not at all,” Ethan said drunkenly. It was clear that he wasn’t in any position to drive anywhere.

“Oh well that’s good,” Lizzy smiled at the drunken words Ethan spoke. “See, me and the girls,” Lizzy spoke pointing to Bella and Maggy who smiled at Ethan, “Wanted to have some fun tonight, and we needed someone cute and fun to play with… someone like, oh, I don’t know, a cutie like you perhaps?”

Lizzy watched Ethan look confused but slowly realized the implication before blushing and nodded, “S-s-sure, I can play.”

All three of the girls looked thrilled at the news as they shot up and rushed Ethan who looked confused and frightened. “That’s great, come on come on,” Lizzy said grabbing Ethan’s hand and slowly pulling him toward her room. Bella and Maggy slowly followed behind giving gentle nudges to Ethan to follow after Lizzy. It wasn’t too long before they were in Lizzy’s room where she and the others were slowly filled into her bedroom. Lizzy smiled as she watched Ethan look around at her bedroom.

“So here’s the game,” Lizzy announced walking over to a drawer she had. As she started to open it she could hear Maggy and Bella offering another drink for Ethan. Lizzy opened her drawer and pulled out a pink sex toy. The large opening at the one end was big enough for a certain male member to be stuffed in to for stimulation. Grabbing a few items in her drawer, Lizzy started by putting tonight's fun activity inside the Fleshlight. Opening the box of freshly shrunken people, Lizzy picked one up and brought the tiny squealing person to the open hole and let them drop down into the silicone rubbery device. Not wasting time, Lizzy grabbed a bottle of lube and popped it open ass he tipped it over and dumped a hefty amount of gooey cream into the rubber toy till she was satisfied. Seeing that there should be enough lube for anyone to use the toy, she turned around grinning at Ethan. Lizzy sauntered over and asked in a sexy tone, “Do you mind showing us girls how to use this funny little toy?”






Kelly screamed as she was dropped into the weird object. She landed and bumped off rubbery sides as she rolled and fell toward the bottom of a cavernous hole. The smell of rubber was intense as she slowly got up and looked around the dark hole. The sound of a cap being flicked open brought her attention to the top of the hole she fell into. There was an open bottle hanging high above. The sound of a liquid being squeezed out filled Kelly’s ears before she was splashed with a heavy sticky liquid that clung to her and smelled funky. The liquid spilled and rolled down the siding of the cave as Kelly fought to keep from being washed away from the current fluid flowing in. After a few moments, Kelly heard the top of the bottle being closed and the slowly dripping fluids stopped and left her in a pool of slime.

“YUCK WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS,” Kelly screamed as she flung her arms around trying to get the clingy liquid off her arms and body. It was a hard attempt as the goo stayed attached to her skin as if she were covered in oil or some kind of grease.

Kelly attempted to get as much off her body as she could as she struggled with what was going on. There was an exchange of words. Something about helping someone with something. Someone saying they don’t know, a drink being offered, some encouraging words and stuff. Kelly was paying less attention to stuff outside as she was more busy trying to figure out where she was and what she was standing in. Finally, after a few moments, she gave one of the rough  bumpy-looking walls an attempt to climb. She put her hand on it, only to find it to slide off like it was covered in slippery soap.

“Shit,” Kelly muttered as she clearly couldn’t climb out. She was stuck in this chamber of horrors until that bitch that shrunk her let her out. Whenever that might be.

Suddenly a very soft voice called out nearby, “Okay… I guess I can…”

Kelly had no idea who that was or what they thought they could do, but it didn’t mean much to her. She had to find a way out of this soupy slime-like swamp and find some kind of help. The sooner she got out the quicker she would be to getting back to normal.

Before Kelly could attempt another try to escape up the side of her prison, she felt everything shift. A sudden soft jerking sensation sent a wave of clear slime into her as she tried to maintain a standing position from the movement. Not sure what that was, Kelly looked up into the far distant sky to see that it was moving again. Still looking up, Kelly tried to spot a dry ledge or section she could use to grab onto-

The sound of a zipper being unzipped echoed into Kelly’s ears as she frowned at the loud but unmistakable sound. Kelly was wondering what the heck that could have been. It was so loud, it was almost like a jet roaring to take off, but that was surely the sound of a zipper.

As Kelly was pondering what that noise could be, she was gazing up at the sky when she saw something appearing. At first, she thought it was a finger, coming into view to pick her out. It was round and fleshy like a finger or thumb… however, as it came more into view it wasn’t a finger. It was a fleshy round-tipped object, it was larger and thicker than a finger as it soon encompassed most if not all of Kelly’s view from above. That was when the opening to Kelly’s prison started to move and tilt as the large skin-covered object started to point and position into the opening.

Kelly’s mouth hung open in horror as she watched the unmistakable view of a giant penis pushing its way inside. The tip now pointing downward toward Kelly and her hole as the dick tip was slowly pushed into the only entrance to Kelly’s cave. Kelly screamed in horror as the large tip was slurped inside stretching the once large opening even larger as it filled the whole chamber. As the cock came into the space, it pushed apart the siding. Kelly watched as the light from above was snuffed out by the enormous cock cramming its way toward her. Screaming, Kelly tried to think of where to go, or what to do, but she had nowhere to go with the only opening now being plugged up by this giant penis. The sound of liquid and air being pushed and shoved out of the way as the massive object filled up more space was causing Kelly to freak out. Kelly tried to climb the closest wall, not sure where she would be going but it didn’t help as she slipped and fell in the dark damp chamber.

Just as Kelly thought she was doomed, something happened. Everything started to shift again.

Kelly felt gravity shift as the ground under her moved and started to tilt upward. One moment Kelly was standing on a kind of flat surface, the next she was laying on one of the walls. The wall was now the floor, which made things easier or would have if the incline stopped there. However, it wasn’t over yet as Kelly felt gravity slowly tipping her toward what was once the ceiling but is now the floor. The angle slowly increase to the point that the ground was soon turning back into a wall as she slipped and slid down screaming toward where that monstrous cock was plugging the only opening she knew of.

As Kelly slid downward toward the dark unknown, the strong scent of semen and cum started to fill the air, covering up that weird-smelling liquid all around Kelly. The strong odor of male was now potent and so intense that Kelly thought she was gonna gag. It wasn’t till she went to cover her nose that she smashed right into something firm and soft. A very warm, almost rubbery wall, caught her from her descent. It wasn’t till the hot warm skin texture throbbed that Kelly knew where she was. She was somewhere on that gigantic cock that inserted itself into the single opening a few moments ago.

Gravity was now against Kelly as she was stuck being pulled down, the liquid covering her didn’t help as it acted like glue sticking to the giant penis pushing upward. Kelly could only scream in horror and fright as she was being shoved and dragged along this monstrous member as it slipped deeper into this doomed tunnel. Kelly could hear the sound of this penis pushing deeper as the sloppy sounds of goo slipped and slid over more of the never-ending flesh stick that continued to push inside.

Kelly held on tight, expecting never to hit the end of of the squishy floor she used to stand on before, but it wasn’t till the last moment that she suddenly was pinned painfully into the now ceiling. Kelly was being smothered into a pile of lube as she was smashed and shoved into a grove and quickly scrapped off the cock she was on. It wasn’t till it pulled away that Kelly was able to move as the sound of it’s extracting could be heard. The sucking and slurry slurping around the edges of that massive meat stick echoed off in the distance as Kelly did all she could to stay where she was. The dripping goo on her face and body slowly ran down her as she was just barely staying attached to the surface she was smeared into.

Just as Kelly thought that maybe that was it, the sudden slamming of that giant cock came crashing into her and bashed her back into a small space, molding around her. The Enormous dick pushed her all the way back in, leaving Kelly nowhere to go as she was suddenly breathless and balled up into a bad spot. She would have been screaming for mercy if it weren’t for the liquid rushing into her mouth and nose as she gagged on the slime that tasted like strawberries. The lube was already doing its job as it helped the penis drag out with ease before gliding back in. Kelly was rammed back into that small pocket as she was literally being fucked to death. There was nowhere for her to go as she did everything to fight in vain, only to be jammed back into that little grove that just fit her size.

The constant thrusting of the penis kept at it, as the sounds of sloppy sloshing and slick slathering skin sliding over the silicon siding rang into Kelly’s ears, whenever the liquid cum and lube weren’t rushing into her ears and other orifices. At her size, it was hard to tell how much liquid was around, but it was enough to cause big problems for Kelly. It didn’t seem like there was gonna be an end anytime soon.

However, that wasn’t true, as everything had an ending.

Kelly felt the gravity around her shifting once again. Her battered and crumpled up body was struggling to move as she felt gravity pulling her down. It was hard to tell what was going on, but Kelly felt like she was being tilted downward toward the floor. Her back was pulling her down instead of her front side, so it seemed she and her prison was being pointed downward. The opening was now above, but it was impossible to see that with that massive log lodged in here with her. Kelly could only assume all of this between beatings she was receiving from the massive meat monster mashing into her like a piston in a car. Kelly didn’t know if it was her mind messing with her or if it was actually happening but it seemed like the thrusts were speeding up quicker now.

It felt like Kelly was being pinned down instead of fucked as the wall of fleshy dick meat collided with her. The liquid displaced was constantly in Kelly’s face as she struggled to get some air. It was hopeless as she was gagging on fluids she didn’t even want to think about. Somewhere between a fresh breath of air and a moment of reprieve, Kelly felt the massive dick depart for a moment. She let out a heavy breath spitting out a nasty combination of fluids. That was when she heard it. That bitchy voice that shrunk her.

“Let me give you a hand, you look so close…”

“Me too,” Another voice chimed in.

Before Kelly or anyone could argue with them, the walls around Kelly started to condense in as something behind her pushed and molded her in closer.

“What the fuck are you doing,” Kelly screamed out loud not sure if she was heard.

The feeling of air rushing past and the rubber walls around her clamping down, was heard as something was squeezing and pressing in all around her. What was worse was the penis never left as it came jamming back into Kelly harsher than before with less room. Soon she was rubbed and squeezed around that flaming hot rod. The penis pushing on her was rumbling and throbbing so vigorously that Kelly wasn’t sure if it was shaking or vibrating.

The laughter of all of the giantesses could be heard, till a high-pitched gasp and moan silenced them with the squeal let out. Kelly wasn’t sure who made that noise, but the throbbing, twitching, and shaking through the cock she was stuck under, she figured it had to be the owner.

It was the last thing that hit Kelly before she was literally hit with a million gallons of gunk. The spunk spraying out of the cock flooded the chamber as it gushed all around in a massive load. The cream came crashing into Kelly pulling her away in a torrent of hot fluid. It flowed around and swept Kelly up in the tidal wave of sperm that was spat out. Millions of litters of cum carried Kelly from one place and another as she was soon pushed and jammed into a pocket of silicon. Before she could move, a massive mountain pinned down on her and kept her under the steamy hot spunk. Kelly struggled as she felt her lungs beg for air, but was unable to escape. It was the most terrifying moment in Kelly’s life as she finally opened her mouth under the massive amounts of liquid. The hot milky cream slid down her throat filling her body up with all the freshly made cum. She could feel herself passing out as felt her body struggle one last moment before things all faded from dark black to a warm milky white…









Ethan was panting as his head swam with pleasure and alcohol. He couldn’t tell what was going on except he just came. His dick felt amazing with Bella and Lizzy grabbing his dick and yanking on him like they were milking a cow. He didn’t last long, and with his lust rubbed out like that, the next thing on his mind was sleep.

Heading to the nearest sleeping place, Ethan shuffled over to the closest bed, which happened to be Lizzy’s since it was her room. Not even bothering to pull his shorts and underwear up, Ethan muttered something, “Sleeeep,” before flopping onto the bed and already closing his eyes and getting some much-needed rest.







“Is that it,” Bella asked sounding disappointed.

Meggy pouted too, “He’s such a lightweight. Didn’t think that would be enough to put the little cutiepie down.”

“I still have a few left,” Lizzy said heading over to her dresser where she picked up the plastic container she kept her shrunken victims in.

Bella didn’t look very interested, however her eyes slowly drifted over to Ethan. Suddenly her eyes widened and a big sinister smile came over her face, “Oooh, girl I have a plan. Here give them to me,” Bella instructed. She quickly grabbed the two tiny people and slowly snuck closer to Ethan’s sleeping body. “I hope he’s a deep sleeper,” Bella giggled as she got closer to the bed and Ethan…






Carl stopped struggling the moment he and Zack were put in the giantess’ clutches. Her fingers barely holding them up in the air. One look and Carl realized he suddenly had a massive fear of heights. Closing his eyes, Carl stayed as still as possible as they were carried off to some destination.

Carl refused to open his eyes till they stopped moving. As soon as he felt his dangling feet were done swinging, he opened his eyes to see Zack was in the other hand between the cruel giantess finger and thumb. She held him closer to her face. Carl couldn’t help but gulp in fear wondering if she was gonna eat him. She didn’t, instead she opened her mouth and let out a hot humid breath all over Zack. The exhale was so long, that droplets of moister were gathering all over Zack, or it was so hot he was sweating. Whatever the reason it was, when she was done with Zack he looked like he just stepped out of the shower.

Carl wasn’t sure if Zack was in shock or the breath he was just assaulted with was so bad, but Zack was dead still, almost as if he was paralyzed or passed out. The giantess holding him didn’t seem to notice or didn’t care as she held him between her fingers.

“There, all ready,” She spoke as if she just accomplished something noteworthy. Carl had no idea what she had in mind, so all he could do was watch. It was confusing to see as the Giantess brought Zack away from her parted lips. It was clear that he wasn’t going toward her mouth, so where was it that she was leading him to?

It wasn’t till something behind Zack caught Carl’s attention as he noticed that Zack was being led toward a smooth round defenseless butt. The twin cheeks and crack were out in the open as the bare ass of someone was just below the giantess holding Zack and Carl. Carl’s eyes widened as he watched Zack being lowered closer to that magnificent ass. At some point, Zack regained consciousness or realized what was going on because he started to scream and freak out as he was lowered between the two half moons. Carl watched the giantess’ fingers slip in so easily and push Zack between the naked booty. There didn’t seem to be any resistance on Zack’s part as he was pushed and slipped in, like a suppository that was lubed up. Zack’s panic screams were gone in a few moments as the giantess's fingers vanished a few inches in before retracting, with one less person between them.

“That was soooo fucking smooth,” The giantess giggled. “One little nudge and he was swallowed up like a quarter in a slot machine.”

The other demonic giantess in the room laughed and joked about Zack’s disappearance. Carl was too busy looking at the massive ass that didn’t so much as twitch. It was like Zack wasn’t even felt being inserted at all.

“Alright,” The giantess holding Carl said. “One more to go. Time to tuck you in little guy.”

Carl watched as the giantess before him slowly brought him toward that monstrous ass crack. He didn’t seem to get the same treatment as Zack, no moist breath to butter him up for this. Carl was going in dry. Carl screamed and fought as he was slowly lowered to the dark depths before him. Carl didn’t even know who this was, and yet he was about to go spelunking in a strangers ass!

It was a disgusting and horrible thought as Carl kicked and squirmed, but all it did was tire him out as he was lowered down between the two fingers. Like some kind of crane game, Carl was being dropped down into a deep dark opening. Carl was pushed past the warm smelly walls. Strangely the scent of ass wasn’t as overbearing as he thought, but it was still lingering around as Carl was pushed past those booty cheeks. Soon Carl came face to butt, as he could sense the dreaded asshole before him.

“PLEASE DON’T DO THIS!”

Carl wasn’t sure if he was heard or was just ignored, as he was now being pushed feet first into the lower lips of this stranger. The puckering poop chute was already gobbling up Carl’s legs. He quickly tried to kick them free, but one of his legs got out while the other one was still inside. The fingers touching Carl released him, as he dropped a little before feeling his knees getting swallowed. However, most of Carl’s body was outside of the anus. He could try and crawl away-

There was a sudden and intense tug on Carl’s legs. It wasn’t a squeezing press of the giant anus gripping him, it was something else. Something smaller and more his size. It was fucking Zack’s hands. Zack was grappling Carl’s legs and trying to use him to pull himself out!

“LET GO LET GO!” Carl yelled realizing he was being dragged down with Zack. Zack was a goner already, but Carl could still escape. That was if he didn’t have someone pulling him down. Like a drowning seamen refusing to let go of someone treading water, Carl was being dragged down to the the darkest depths of this hellish pit. Carl struggled and tried to kick Zack off his legs, but the skin wrapped around his waist and stomach was keeping him from kicking too much. Instead Carl scrambled to grab something to stop his slow descent into hell, but there was nothing around this smooth silky butt. There wasn’t a piece of ass hair or anything, as it seemed smoother than a baby’s bottom.

“NO NO, OH JESUS,” Carl screamed again as he was now up to his shoulders. “SOMEONE HELP ME!!” Carl called out as he felt his head going inside with the help of gravity and a clingy friend. Carl looked up and shook his hands desperately for help, but all he could see was the grinning faces of three enormous giantesses peeking in at him as he slowly was swallowed alive into someone’s nasty ass…










Bella smiled as she watched Ethan unconsciously swallow two people with his butt. Not only was Ethan cute, but his ass was cute too! Oh, how it swallowed up that tiny person like he was nothing but butt spaghetti. Bella and the others watched with different reactions on their face. Just as the last muffled little scream vanished, each of them looked at each other.

“Holy shit that was sooo amazing,” Maggy announced quietly.

“We need to do this more often,” Bella agreed.

Lizzy shrugged, “I mean we could-”

There was a sudden poofing noise as Ethan let out a soft silent fart that whisked away the last sounds of the two tinies before them. Each girl looked at each other before bursting into a fit of giggles and snickers as they tried to leave the room so their laughs didn’t wake up Ethan.

“Oh my god, that must have sucked so much for those little shits,” Lizzy announced.

“Little shits… that’s what they're gonna be soon I bet,” Maggy agreed.

Each girl left the room with the sleeping boy, as they were both savoring the events that just happened. The smell of feminine fluids already gushing out of each chick started to fill the room as each girl decided they had enough fun for the night to get off to. Something that they decided to take care of before going to bed. Just like most of their nights.

Bella was already sliding a hand down her shorts saying, “Maybe we should invite Ethan over more often. You know, for more nights like this.”

Maggy and Lizzy both seemed to agree as they all decided while touching themselves to make this a staple thing. An agreement to use Ethan to have some fun with the little people they made.









Ethan woke up with a bad headache. The first thing he noticed was this wasn’t his room. The next was his shorts were off. Sitting up suddenly, he looked around at the stranger's room and yanked his clothes back up embarrassed. Luckily he didn’t see anyone in the room. Slowly, Ethan started to get off the bed and look around. He didn’t recall much, something about drinking and talking to Bella and Maggy. Beers were drunk and… something else happened. His balls felt emptier than usual, like he jacked off or just had sex. Ethan shook his head at the impossibility of both.

Ethan walked past the still dripping wet fleshlight on the floor completely unaware of the toy. He didn’t notice the used cum leaking out, along with the small little tiny person who drowned and was compressed into a weird ball of what would have looked like lint at first glance.

As Ethan walked out of the room, he spotted Lizzy sleeping on the couch.

“Oh shit… that must have been her room,” Ethan muttered to himself.

Slowly sneaking out of the dorm, Ethan would have to apologize to her later about to taking her bed. However, there was more pressing matters… his butt was itchy and tingly. He felt the need to poop, but there was no way he was gonna use a girl's bathroom. No, he would hold it in and rush home to use his own.

The tingling tickling sensation fluttered around his colon all the way home, slowly dying down each passing minute, as Ethan did his best to hold back the morning shit he had knocking on his back door.  Completely unaware that little hands were knocking on that door moments before they meet a very shitty end mashed into a morning dump held in for a familiar toilet ten minutes away…