- Text Size +




“Hey Dad, you in there,” Jessy asked as he knocked on his father’s lab door. The words DR. NILES, read across the closed door. No one was supposed to be in there without permission, and Jessy knew not to go in there but he hadn’t seen his dad for the past ten hours or so. Jessy was holding a plate with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for him. Some days Jessy found out that his dad would neglect to eat something at all. A very nasty and unhealthy habit that Jessy was trying to fix.


“yo Dad,” Jessy called out again as he knocked louder.


Still, there was no response. Jessy rolled his eyes as his dad was probably too head-deep in his projects to even consider recognizing him knocking on the door. Testing the doorknob, Jessy found the lab door unlocked. Slowly opening the door, Jessy called out for his father again as he slowly walked in.


“Dad?” Jessy repeated as he looked around the dark and dimly littered room. The only lights were from the thousands of flashing devices and panels that filled the large room. Objects and things that Jessy had no freaking idea what they were for or could do littered the floor and tables. “Jesus… what are you doing in there dad,” Jessy grumbled steeping around metal tools and cables that covered the floor.


Jessy spotted a lab bench with several lights turned on directed at what looked to be a petri dish in the center. Jessy figured that’s where his father had to be working. Seeing as he wasn’t in the lab, Jessy would just drop off the food at his workplace. That way his father could eat and work at the same time. Jessy placed the plate down and sighed as he glanced around the workshop. How his dad worked in these conditions was a damn miracle.


Starting to turn and leave, something started to turn on and make a weird whirling sound. Jessy spun around to see something starting to come to life. A loud humming turned to a buzz that made Jessy flinch. Before he could move a bright flash filled the room.


“what the fuck was that,” Jessy cried out as he blinked a few times trying to get the light out of his eyes. However, it was like someone turned on the sun. A direct light shone down from above and made Jessy dizzy, “Who turned on the lights?!” Jessy shouted out hoping to get a response. When no one answered, Jessy lifted his hand to block out the constant light. Squinting his eyes, Jessy looked around and couldn’t make out his surroundings. It was like he wasn’t in his dad’s lab anymore. Just an empty clear field stretches out all around Jessy. “WHERE AM I?!” Jessy called out. “HEY SOMEONE!”


Silence was all that Jessy got as he spun around looking for some landmark or object in the vast empty area. Trying his best, Jessy looked up in the sky to judge the position of this fucking sun, but the light was just too bright for him to make anything out as he tilted his head away from the glaring light.


Jessy stood there in the empty vast space wondering what to do now. Before he could decide where to walk, Jessy felt something rumbling nearby. Suddenly he heard a very familiar voice as a deep male voice filled the room.


“Who went into my lab?”


Jessy quickly recognized the voice as his father's, “DAD! DAD?! WHERE ARE YOU?!”


“How many times do I have to tell people,” The grumbling voice boomed as it got louder with each thumping and booming sound. Jessy frowned at how loud it was but before he could even consider what that meant, someone moved the sun… literately.


One second the blinding light was above Jessy, and suddenly it was jerked out of the sky by some mysterious force. That force soon came into view as light shone on the all too familiar face of Jessy’s father. Those glasses and scruffy beard were all too familiar, however, what caused Jessy to freak out was not the familiar face but the size of it. The sky was now his father. The large face covered the sky like some godly being or titan came into existence.


“DAD!!” Jessy started to shout and jump up and down waving his hands to get his dad’s attention.


Jessy watched his dad squint and lean in closer to examine Jessy. Jessy froze as he felt the hot air escaping his father’s nose as he breathed heavily examining Jessy in this empty space. “Who is that…” Jessy heard his dad ask. “Is that another fucking intern? How many times do I have to tell these newbs…”


“Dad? No… no it’s me! DAD! IT’S JESSY!!!”


Jessy watched his dad lean back rolling his eyes and huffing, “You have no one to blame but yourself. I told you countless times. STAY,” Jessy watched his dad jab his finger toward him. Like a meteor flying through the sky Jessy fell down in fear as the large massive digit stopped above but showed its massive size easily miles long, “OUT” Jessy felt fear overcome him as his dad pulled his finger back and crossed his arms as he sat back. “Dumb kids. Which one are you again,” Jessy’s dad asked as he leaned in for a moment and scoffed before leaning back not giving Jessy another look, “Whatever, doesn’t matter. I’ll just let HR know that another one of you all quit. I’m sure it’ll sort itself out.”


“What? No, wait, Dad,” Jessy cried out watching his dad sit in his chair and roll to another part of the table out of view.


Still, Jessy’s father didn’t react to his pleading calls. Instead, he kept talking while he did stuff, “I say stay out, and you ignored it. Heck, I even have signs up all over the place. But can you dumb idiots read?” Jessy heard his dad scoff, “So much for graduating top of your class. It must have been a class of fucking morons. Even my son knows better than to come into here, but do you see him stuck in this mess?” Jessy felt ashamed at the words he was hearing, suddenly his dad rolled back into view, “NO, cause he’s not a fucking idiot like you…” Again Jessy felt insulted and ashamed at what he was hearing. Sitll his dad went on, “So now I have to do something about this… you might be thinking, ‘Oh I’m sure Dr Niles can unshrink me…’ right?” Jessy’s dad asked.


Jessy slowly nodded not sure if he could see him.


“Well, I can’t. That’s fucking why,” Professor Niles stood up towering even higher over Jessy’s minuscule microscope-sized body, “I said STAY OUT! Jesus…” Jessy’s dad grumbled as he brushed his hand through his hair and rubbed his scruffy beard. “Okay, speck… since I don’t know your actual name, and don’t give a shit anymore since you won't be around that much longer…”


“Dad? WAIT WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING DAD??!!” Jessy screamed hearing his father act so casual and callous.


“Since I can’t fix this, and keeping you around would only risk exposing my failed experiments, I need to dispose of you. So you can stand still, and let me smush you like the stupid bug you are for coming in here,” Jessy’s dad said holding his thumb out showing how massive and large it was compared to Jessy’s body. It was like watching the moon fall… “Or you can take your chances with the autoclave machine.”


Jessy had no idea what an autoclave was, so he shouted that. His dad didn’t react. “So stand still if you want to get crushed or move-”


Jessy started to bolt and run away from the finger.


“I see,” Jessy’s dad said as he sighed. “Well, it’s your choice… although a very dumb one.”


Jessy watched his dad’s thumb move from the sky and grab what looked to be the edge of something. Soon the thumb was pinching something and Jessy felt himself being lifted up. Jessy wasn’t sure what his dad was doing, but seeing as he wasn’t trying to crush him it was good, right?


Sure enough, Jessy watched his dad leave his lab and carry him somewhere. Jessy didn’t know where, but he saw some symbols faintly on the walls and words that made no sense. High TEM- was all he got and FLA- before the words went by too fast.


“Dad, where are you taking me,” Jessy called out as he felt the flat plan he was on, tilting as the thumb holding the side of whatever container he was in, point up a little. Jessy could feel himself starting to slide toward the edge that his dad was holding. Jessy was preoccupied with the hand that was getting closer as he slid across the slick ground. Before Jessy knew it, he landed right on his father’s thumb. If his dad felt it, he didn’t react as he continued to hold onto the clear firm wall that kept Jessy locked in this chamber.


Jessy looked through the plastic clear-like material and saw what looked to be a large metal door. Jessy thought it was a fridge, in fact, there was a temperature reading above the enormous massive doors. It read 250 degrees…


“WAIT WHAT? DAD YOUR GONNA COOK ME?! DAD!!!!” Jessy screamed seeing his father heading toward the device. Jessy started to hit and punch his Dad’s finger to get him to look at him, to fucking recognize his own goddamn son! However, he didn’t even feel the blows. In fact, it was like he couldn’t even feel him…


Jessy felt a panicked thought, maybe he could climb his dad? Not thinking twice, Jessy grabbed his dad’s skin and pulled himself off the plastic container. Not stopping there, Jessy started to climb the side of his dad’s massive thumb, each skin grove helped him grab and hold on. No sooner had Jessy climbed out of the prison, than he watched the metal door open and his dad slide the object in.


“I hope it’s quick,” Jessy heard his dad say before closing the door and hitting a few buttons. Jessy watched as the temperature in the device shot up and soon the extreme heat was doing its work killing any source of life inside. “Well, there goes another intern…” Jessy heard his dad sigh before heading out of the room.


“what the fuck,” Jessy whimpered hearing how emotionless his dad was about killing someone. Almost like, this wasn’t the first time…


Jessy’s dad walked back to his lab, slowly swinging his arms with his natural walk. Something that shook Jessy as he clung to his dad’s skin and first knuckle on his dad’s hand. The swinging caused the whole world around Jessy to go in a blur as he was flung back and forth on the massive hand. Jessy stuck firmly to the deep crease in his father’s knuckle.


Having to focus on his grip, and not his dad’s direction he was going, Jessy didn’t know exactly where they were going. Sure enough, the sound of a door opening and closing jolted Jessy out of his focus.


“This isn’t the lab…” Jessy spoke as he looked around. The bright white room was something familiar with the few times Jessy came to the lab. It looked like the bathroom…


Jessy felt the land under him moving. Jessy stumbled and grabbed the best he could but his dad’s thumb was moving with him on it. Jessy found himself nearly falling off as he started to get closer to his dad’s belt buckle. His dad was undoing his pants. Jessy felt his hands slipping and soon his grip was gone. Jessy screamed as he fell through the large air. It felt like minutes as he tumbled and flipped. Suddenly he hit something cold and frigged. Jessy splashed up out of the water and spat out the water in his mouth.


“Fu-fu-fuck, it’s…. c-c-cold,” Jessy stuttered as he looked around the ocean of water he was in-


The sound of metal clicking and a loud zip brought Jessy back to his dad. There standing like a monstrous god towering over him, his father stood there with his legs apart. Both his hands held his pants by his hips before they pushed them down. Jessy’s eyes bulged as he watched his dad yank his underwear and pants down to his thighs. His massive cock dangled free and out in the open. Jessy gagged at the sight of his father’s member and started to look away. However, it was only now that things clicked and Jessy knew where he was and what was about to happen.


Jessy quickly decided to swim for safety as he watched his dad’s hand come up to his cock and grab it gently. His hand tilted and directed the tip of his penis toward Jessy’s area. With no warning, a silent blaze of bladder bile blew out of Jessy’s dad’s dick. Jessy watched as the column of yellow yuck landed off to his side and exploded into the water. Waves of dark yellow urine swarmed the water as it splashed and mixed into a torrent of turmoil. Jessy felt himself get hit with the warmth of his father’s piss. The cold vanished and the hot mixture of nasty pee penetrated Jessy. The smell of piss hit Jessy like a tidal wave, making him gag. It was worse than any bathroom he went into as the pure concentration of urine was stronger than anything he had to deal with. Suddenly the waterfall of yellow started to move. Jessy watched his dad shift his hips slightly. The direction of his piss moved with the slightest movement of his body. The laser cutter of piss sliced through the water, leaving behind a heavy aroma of piss and a mighty wake that dragged Jessy with it.


“Ahhhh,” Jessy screamed as he was dragged below the warming water and washed around. Jessy got some of the stingy salty liquid into his mouth and eyes as he gagged on his father’s piss. Not knowing how long it would last, but it seemed like forever as Jessy was dragged and tugged under a torrent of terrible turmoil. It even seemed like the very air that Jessy tried to breathe had his father’s piss infused in it as he couldn’t help but gag and cough on the scent smell that filled every breath he took.


Finally, after hours of hell, Jessy heard the peeing dwindle down. Soon it was followed by a few more drops before some jingling. Jessy looked up to the heavens and was sickened to see his dad shaking and bouncing on his feet to flick the rest of the pee off his pisser. The large orbs of his balls, the same sack that Jessy came from so many years ago, swayed and swung from the motion. The cock flapped around spitting out the last drops of pee.


Maybe his dad did it on purpose, or God really hated Jessy, but he watched as the last drop of piss flung off the small opening in the sky. It arched and dropped at the perfect angle. Jessy only had time to open his mouth as the large ball of yellow dropped toward him. Jessy didn’t have time to scream as the car-like size urine drip slammed into Jessy and engulfed him in the acidic and strong-smelling scent of his dad’s pee. Jessy was shoved underwater with the force of the flung stray droplet of pee. Jessy was struggling to come up to the surface of the water when he watched his dad reach across the toilet to the flushed. Jessy didn’t have time to even attempt to call his dad as the flush was hit. With little to no air left, Jessy felt everything violently swirl and drag him down to the depth of the toilet. Everything turned dark and yellow as Jessy could just make out his dad pulling his pants up and walking away. Not even considering that he just pissed his son to death.


Jessy felt the breath leave his body as his dad’s urine filled him with that nasty warm feeling along with that harsh smell of fresh urine biting his throat and lungs. The only thing left on Jessy’s mind was if maybe he should have just let his dad crush him…





Dr. Niles walked back to his lab after washing his hands and spotted the sandwich by his workplace. “Oh?” Dr. Niles smiled as he knew his son must have stopped by while he was out. Walking over he picked up the sandwich and took a bite, “mmm tasty,” He sighed finally getting some food after so long. Smiling Dr. Niles swallowed the bite and grinned, “I have the best son ever.” Taking one more bite, Dr. Niles went back to doing some more research to try and get this stupid shrink ray to work properly. Maybe now with some strength from his son’s sandwich, he could crack a way to unshrink things.


Then he wouldn’t have to worry about disposing of the dumb idiots who kept getting shrunk in his damn lab. Freaking idiots...