- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another short story/commission for someone.  

WARNING: Young pred



Danny held onto Lilly’s growing taste buds as he continued to scream for his mother to check the last place on earth for him. There was no way his mom would look inside Lilly’s mouth, however Danny couldn’t give up hope. It was hard enough not being blown away from the simple inhale or exhale his baby sister was doing. Each reeking breath rushing past him, held the scent of carrots and pears… the same exact smell of the baby food he fed her not too long ago. Heck even some of the green and orange smush lined a few micro crevices lining the enormous landscape that was his sister tongue. The roaring sounds of Lily breathing were only dwarfed by the sound of his mother growing ever more upset with not finding him.


“DANNY!” Came the rumbling annoyed tone of his mother, who still had no idea he was much closer than she thought.


“Mooooom,” Danny called out only to have a little drop of baby spit roll toward him. Danny closed his eyes and mouth as it lurched over him dosing him in fresh slimy baby drool. Soon the droplet vanished into the infinite dark depths deeper in Lilly’s mouth. As Danny struggled to keep his grip on his sister’ tongue, his mom kept talking and moving. Each step she took gave Lily a slight bounce, which only felt like a four or five earthquake vibrating the mouth he was trapped in. Maybe he could try and climb out? Each taste bud was like one of those rubber holding on a mountain climbing wall. Spaced out enough that it would take Danny a ton of effort to reach another one. However, maybe if he could get closer to Lilly’s lips, his mom might spot him? The chances of this happening were astronomically low… but much higher than being stuck near the back of Lilly’s mouth just waiting to slip up and get swallowed.


“Where is that boy,” Came another shaking rumbling. His mom seemed more worried now that she had no idea where he was. Ryan took this chance to start climbing. Having never rock climbed in his life, he had no idea what he was doing. So he had to take it slow. Slower than he wanted, but at least he was making some progress as he slipped and pulled himself up each slimy bump. There were a few times he missed a taste bud, and nearly fell to his doom, but lucky his reaction time was quick. He managed to climb and crawl across the ever shifting landscape of Lilly’s tongue as he got closer and closer to the opening to his sister's mouth.


Danny was exhausted by the time he made any decent distance to the tip of Lilly’s tongue. As he laid there holding onto Lilly’s mouth, he also noticed his mom was getting more than annoyed. She seemed worried and upset. Danny was trying to think of a way to get his mom to look at him, but anytime she looked down, it was always at Lilly and not her mouth, which was understandable. Still, if Danny didn’t do something soon, he felt he would end up just a speck in his baby sister’s mouth for the rest of his life. Something that he really really didn’t want to happen. Deciding to go for a shot in the dark, Danny did the one thing he could think of, he bit his sister.


Suddenly Danny’s whole world exploded as a deep cry roared from behind him, suddenly the slightly calm tongue came to life as it jerked and moved around with him trying to stay attached. Danny knew he made a mistake as the wailing increased and the shaking magnified to violet threshing. Danny panicked and pleaded that it stopped soon.


“What’s wrong,” Danny’s mom asked, looking at Lilly’s sudden change in behavior.


Danny felt fresh air hit him as Lilly’s mouth widened into a wide whining wail. The sudden light was staggering and luckily it was a deep breath scream. Sure enough Danny looked up at his god like sized mom, her face large than the moon in the sky. Those worried eyes looked around for any sign or reason for Lilly to be screaming… and then they stopped. Danny did his best to wave to his mom without falling off his sister’s tongue but it was impossible.


“D-d-DANNY?!” His mother nearly screamed.


Just as Lilly inhaled for another burst of crying, Danny’s mom stuck a finger quickly into the open mouth and used her finger tip to scoop up Danny and a good glob of baby saliva with him. Sure enough Danny was saved by his mother who continued to hold Lilly in one hand and squinting at the one with Danny in it.


“What? Why, what’s going on,” Danny’s mom asked.


“You won’t believe it mom… I…” Danny started to say but realized she couldn’t hear a syllable from him.


All Danny could do was point over to the machine and hope that she understood. Sadly it took a lot longer than Danny thought it would. By the time his mother understood, Lilly had calmed down from the sudden attack on her tongue.


“This thing,” She asked again, not getting much of a response from her nearly ant-sized son. Once Danny knew that she understood the device was the thing that could fix him, he pointed to the teleporter pad. He just needed her to send him back somewhere, anywhere and he would be back to normal size. Thank god, his mom saw him. This was way more difficult than it should have been.


As Danny lay on the steel pad, still with a decent amount of slimy saliva oozing around him, Danny waited for his mom to head back to the controls. As she started them up she paused. “Whats this…”


Danny was confused till his mom said it out loud, “Inside… Lilly…? Danny what does that mean?”


Right… the auto correct, “Mom it was supposed to be beside-”


“YOU WANTED TO BE THERE?!” Danny’s mom asked, sounding shocked and horrified.


“No no, mom you don’t understand, it’s a mistake-”


“DANNY! WHY- she’s your sister!” Danny’s mom looked horrified, “Let alone…” She shuddered, “How could you,” She asked, sounding judgy at whatever she thought Danny was doing.


“Mom, I can explain!” Danny shouted hoping it got to her ears.


“My own son… a despicable deviant.” The disgust and horror in her voice cut to Danny’s heart.


“Mom… It’s me, your son. You konw I would never do-”


“Is that really what you wanted,” Danny’s mom asked, shaking her head. “to think my only son would be like that.”

Danny was starting to realize this was all clearly a one sided conversation, and he wasn’t convincing his mom with anything right now. Maybe he should get off the pad to try and communicate with her better?


Suddenly a sound of the device charging up could be heard as his mom stood by the controls. Well at least now when he returns to normal, he can explain everything to his mom. She would be so apologetic for assuming something so outrageous as using this device like that.


“I’m so ashamed of you,” Danny’s mom spoke. Like she was scolding a child for breaking a rule in the house. “To think, my son… would do something so disgusting as this…”


“Mom, oh my god… just give me like 3 seconds when I'm normal to explain,” Danny grumbled, getting upset that he couldn't defend himself.


The device soon was fully charged and ready to be used. Just as his mom was about to activate the device she sighed, “I guess… I can live with Lily being an only child. Thankfully she wont recall her perverted brother…”


Danny frowned. “Mom wha-”


Suddenly Danny vanished and appeared in the one spot he never expected to be ever again. He was back in his sister’s mouth. However this time, he seemed even smaller. Gallons of spit rushed past him as rivers of saliva dripped down his sister’ tongue and back into her black hole like esophagus.


“MOOOOOM!” Danny screamed seeing through the enormous opening of his sister's mouth his mother peering into the small hole.


“I hope you enjoy this son. I guess it would be the best way for someone like you to go.” Danny’s mom didn’t seem too remorseful as she looked on at Danny, or where she thought he was. Finally she stopped looking into Lilly’s mouth before vanishing from view. “Come on Lilly let’s get you something to drink, you must be thirsty,” Danny’s mom called out.


“MOM! MOOOOM NO NO WAIT!!!” Danny screamed hearing that news. If before was bad, this was worse as each step his mother took nearly dislodged him from the massive taste bud he desperately tried to hold onto. Many earthquakes later Danny watched as light poured in again. However instead of his mother’s face, he was greeted by something less friendly looking. It happened to be the tip of a baby bottle. “NO NO! STOP!” Danny screamed as he watched the plastic tip block out the light and soon left him in darkness. The sudden pressure of sucking dragged on Danny’s body as Lilly started to drink from the plastic bottle. Sure enough the smell of fresh milk came flooding the chamber. It had to be his mother’s breast milk she pumped this morning or the other day.


Danny couldn’t help but cry at the fact that not only was he about to be swallowed by his sister, he was gonna be swallowed up with his mother’s milk. Something that felt all the more humiliating. Still it didn’t help that a torrent of milk smashed into Danny and dragged him off from his spot. The taste of dairy filling his nose and mouth as he was flushed out and into oblivion. The torrent of creamy milk never stopped as he was soon deposited in the one place the mouth leads to… the stomach. Rough waves of creamy soupy milk pushed and rocked Danny around as he could already tell how horrible of a place he was in. The smell of rotten food and already warming milk hit his nose. The faint smell of pears and carrots already working their way into Danny’s sense of smell. The waterfall of milk continued to downpour nearby splashing and increasing the water level of fluids in the belly. It was too dark to hear but the sounds of digestion and breathing could be heard all around him.


Danny floated there calling out for his sister or mom to hear him. Someone to help save him….



Danny’s mom rocked Lilly to sleep after giving her a big helping of milk. Sure enough the child let out a cute burp before passing out. Something that almost seemed like a goodbye from her son. She just hoped that he was happy with his dream coming true. As sick and twisted as it was, Danny’s mom felt a little satisfaction in giving her son at least the goodbye he wished for. It was her job as a mom to at least do that for him.


As much as she should have thought about her son’s fate, she quickly put it out of her mind not wanting to think too much about it. Instead she thought of turning the now empty bedroom into a playroom or something for Lilly when she grew up.


By the time Danny was through digestion and coming out like any other meal, his mother had already forgotten much about his fate. In fact when she was changing the diaper Lilly spoiled, she didn’t even look. Maybe if she glanced at the mess, she would have just made out the slightest, the most tiny of all specks, the dash of white sprinkle in the messy muddy mound of muck. The last signs of Danny soon tossed into the diaper pail where the countless other pieces of shit were thrown away. Never to be recalled or remembered by anyone.




Chapter End Notes: