- Text Size +

Please rate and review!


—-

Porsche: “por-shuh”


Porsche was both angry and proud of Peter for the act he was about to commit. He had always been a very obedient husband, and did whatever she asked whenever she asked it, regardless of if his own feelings or opinions. She savored the control she had over little Peter, not that it was particularly hard to obtain given she was a staggering 12’1’’ compared to Peter’s much more normal (and meager) height of 5’7’’. And now here he was, chasing some sexual desire he must have buried in favor of pleasing Porsche. Her fist clenched at the thought of another woman touching HER boy toy husband. 


Typically relationships stayed within their castes, but occasionally deviated by one for someone either above or below an individual’s current caste. There were three classes in society, all of which had their own designated regions to accommodate their sizes appropriately. Those in the most prestigious class were known as Highness, referring to anyone above 8 feet, such as Porsche; those in the Normie class, where individuals ranged from 4 feet to 8 feet in height like Peter; and lastly, the Minis who encompassed the remaining individuals falling under a pathetic 4 feet in height. If visiting a member of another class outside one’s designated region, it was only legal for those of the lower class to be escorted by those of the higher class in that particular region. Meaning a Highness could bring a Normie to his or her region, but not the reverse. For Porsche, she was illegally stalking in her husband in a Normie region, where she sat in a custom bus down the block, watching from the window as Peter parked in the driveway of a weekend rental he made. 


He had told her he would be visiting family over the weekend in the Normie region, but he was unaware she checked every one of his credit card purchases. She even had a text alert setup for anytime he made a purchase using his “private” credit cards. A smile crept across her face thinking about how Peter must have felt some satisfaction in his betrayal, and she would shortly be ruining it. Porsche glanced at her watch and then back up at Peter who was now opening the passenger door for his guest. To her surprise and amusement, a small woman hopped from the car, presumably a Mini. A pretty little thing no doubt, Porsche noted, but nothing as awe striking as a smoking hot amazon woman such as herself. Her fist clenched once more as she contemplated his poor taste. Admittedly, she couldn’t deny that there was something sexually arousing about playing with someone of a lower class. They were married after all. 


The two made their way inside, with the Mini woman wrapping around Peter’s waist. Porsche nearly burst from the car right then, but knew that would be a poor decision. It was inherently illegal for her to even be in a Normie region, and even more so to interact with a Mini. In fact, the punishment was so extreme that if caught with video evidence, both parties could serve life in prison. Given the severity of legal issues the situation presented, Porsche opted for a more patient approach, where they would enter the home first before she eventually followed. 


Ten minutes passed and Porsche was beginning to feel antsy, knowing very well the two could be ripping each other’s clothes off and committing an act of infidelity, but she wanted them to feel comfortable. She wanted them to feel safe. Ideally in no state to try and escape the behemoth woman after she entered. Just as she was contemplating her own entrance, a food delivery worker pulled up to the house. The Normie hopped out with a plastic bag wrapped around his hand, and as he probably had several times already that night, dropped it off at the door and rang the bell. Without waiting for any response, he hurried to the car and took off for his next delivery. Now was as good a time as any, she thought. Taking a 360 scan of the surrounding neighborhood, she assessed any risk she would incur stepping into the open. Fuck it, she wasn’t going to be discrete at 12 feet tall. She sauntered to the door, in heeled black leather boots nonetheless, picked up the plastic bag containing their delivery, and waited at the door. 


The moment of suspense built as she waited emphatically for someone to answer. Eventually the sounds of footsteps approached the doorway and to her delight, a shirtless Peter answered the door to find his food in the hands of a giant woman. Not any giant woman, but HIS giant woman. The look of “oh fuck” and fear overtook the smile and joy he had originally answered the door with. His eyes hesitantly worked their way up the endless body until meeting Porsche’s gaze. 


“Hello Peter. Whatcha up to?” 


The Normie man had nothing prepared for an event like this. His mind searched for anything to say, an excuse or reason for her not to come in, but the momentary pause left Porsche to fill the void.


“Mind if I come in?” She asked, placing a large hand forcefully on the door. 


Peter’s mind continued to stumble for anything, and his mouth attempted to mumble an objection, but instead his words became indiscernible and insignificant. His giant wife didn’t particularly care what his response was anyways, and strategically placed a foot inside, preparing to maneuver her oversized body through the Normie door frame. Peter had never denied his wife of anything and certainly couldn’t muster up the courage to do so now. 


He stood back as she gracefully and impressively ducked under the door frame, angling her body sideways until sliding her entire figure inside. She handed him the plastic bag of food while she positioned herself into a crouched stance, hoping dearly there were higher ceilings elsewhere. Her coat dragged on the floor while her short heels clacked against the hardwood floors. She was about to address Peter once more when an unfamiliar voice yelled out. 


“Peter, did you grab the food? The movie is about to start.” 


Porsche, despite already knowing about the Mini girl’s presence, looked to Peter with raised eyebrows and silently mouthed “A movie?”.  She nodded her head in the direction of the voice to make sure Peter didn’t unintentionally worry the awaiting girl in the other room.


“Coming!” He yelled, merely hoping his wife would contain herself in the following moment. After all, they hadn’t actually done anything yet - just a simple dinner and a movie he said even trying to convince himself. 


Porsche allowed Peter to slide by and lead the way in to her future crime of passion. Truthfully she couldn’t wait to see the look on the girl’s face when she entered. Peter’s was satisfying to an extent, but it would likely be the Mini’s first encounter with a Highness - a shock to anyone on their first occasion. It was the forbidden encounter you usually only ever saw in movies and only few experienced it in the real world. For Porsche, she had a handful of encounter’s with Minis, typically at royal parties where they ran about to give an exotic feel to the party, like the hosts were above the law. All of those, however, took place in Highness regions and the cost of being caught was substantially more lenient on those of the Highness class. 


Peter rounded the corner to the living room where the other girl was laying down. She was wearing a skimpy top and some tight booty shorts, revealing various parts of her petite 75 pound body. She was the direct counterpart to his current wife, who at just over 12 feet tall weighed an astounding 500 pounds, but it was hidden by her extreme height and lean body type. When the 3.5 foot tall girl saw Peter, she smiled and patted the seat on the couch next to her. 


“There you are! Now come over here so I can suck that dick before we eat.” 


The words struck Peter like an arrow, even forcing a visible wince since he knew his wife was listening to every word. He knew there was no introduction needed for Porsche who gladly entered upon hearing Tina’s sexual advance. The vaulted ceilings, which typically served as sign of status in Normie regions, allowed Porsche to rise to her full height. The small girl on the couch forced her head upward as the Highness woman stood. The satisfaction Porsche took in watching the Mini girl’s eyes widen in disbelief was more than that of Peter’s reaction. Even in the Highness Regions, few matched Porsche’s stature and she often found herself a head taller than most in the land of giants. 


“Hello, Miss…?” Porsche greeted, queuing her introduction.


“Tina,” the Mini replied, managing to cough up one word.


“Ah, Tina. Tiny Tina if you don’t mind me saying.” Porsche replied demeaningly. “I see you’ve met my husband, Peter.”


Peter stood awkwardly to the side, with a look of defeat plastered across his face. Tina was more than frightened at this point, and her eyes began to dart around the room, contemplating an exit. Rather than continue to intimidate her new acquaintance, Porsche took a seat next to the girl, consuming the rest of the couch’s empty space. The girl retracted further into the chase, creating space between the two.


“Now you must forgive my husband, if he failed to mention he was married.” She said, before looking back at Peter momentarily with daggers in her eyes. “He is usually such a good boy, but I guess he was intrigued by someone of your”, she tried to find a polite description, “…size”.


The girls eyes veered to Peter and then back to his imposing wife beside her. The intent or contempt Porsche had was masked by her casual tone and conversation. Tina was still awe struck being in the presence of a Highness. The tallest Normie she had ever seen was just shy of 7 feet tall, and this woman was far past that. Her mind raced with what to say, but again, the void was filled by the more confident Porsche. 


“I’m Porsche by the way. I assume this is your first time seeing someone of my class in the flesh.” She laughed.


“Yes ma’am.” Tina said timidly. 


“Well I must say, you picked a good guy. Peter is very receptive to my needs, so I’m sure he would have done the same for you. In fact, I think we would all get along wonderfully.” Porsche said welcomingly, looking to both parties. Neither replied, but smiled agreeably. 


Porsche was about to kick off her shoes, but decided on a different course of action to set the evening’s mood. She glanced over to Tina, who was looking for direction from Peter, and then asked, “Hey Tina, do you mind taking off my boots so I can get comfy? I’ve been wearing them all day.” 


The girl couldn’t believe what she was hearing, but was too scared to deny the giant woman’s request. She shyly stepped down from the couch and approached the knee-high boots. Although knee-high for Porsche, Tina’s head was about even with the zipper at the top, meaning she was about as tall as this woman’s lower leg. She was used to being small as a Mini, but this felt far more extreme. After loosening the zipper, she worked her minuscule fingers inside and gradually slid the leather boot from its owner’s foot. Tina set the colossal boot down beside the couch and repeated the process for the remaining shoe. Both bare feet plopped onto the hardwood floor, each of their pedicured toes wiggling in the cool evening air. Just as Tina stood, Porsche began to speak.


“I’m not sure how long you’ve been seeing my husband, but he has a bit of a thing for feet.” She laughed, pretending to cover her mouth like some well kept secret. “Isn’t that right, Peter? Take your pants off and let your girlfriend see.” 


Peter seemed to break from a trance upon his wife’s command. Without much hesitation, he dropped his pants and boxers down, revealing a rather unimpressive scene. There was no erection or even a sign of arousal. Porsche looked over in disappointment.


“Really, Peter, “ she said annoyed. “You too nervous or was seeing Tina remove my boots not sexy enough?” 


Without a response, Peter looked down between his legs somewhat in shame. Porsche was going to humiliate the both of them one way or another so it didn’t really matter. The Highness looked back at Tina who was very unsure what she had gotten herself into at this point. 


“Tina, I know you said you’d suck his dick and all, but I think there might be a better option here,” she said lifting a foot. “Just suck my big toe - it’s probably the size of some Normie dicks anyways.” 


The wiggling toe presented itself to Tina, who stared at Porsche’s now exposed reddened sole. Fear of disobedience set in, as this woman could probably easily squash her if she wanted to. She neared the massive foot, which seemed to be near half her size. The black polish glistened in the evening light, while Tina wrapped her hands around the girth of Porsche’s enormous foot. It was almost comical how small her hands looked in comparison. The length of each of her longest toes were actually longer than her own hands, which attempted to hoist massive appendage upwards.


“22 inches long if you were wondering.” Porsche commented, hoping to give Tina a real taste of her calamity. “That big toe you are about to suck, just under 5 inches.” 


Tina leaned her head in slowly, hesitant to put a foot in her mouth. She had never explored any kinks like this before, but she was certainly getting a mouthful now. She lowered her lips over the tip of Porsche’s toe and began to work the digit down her tongue and into her mouth to get to the base of the toe. The salty pad attacked her senses with each passing moment as it filled the entirety of her mouth. The boots had clearly warmed her feet to the point of perspiration and even left a slight leather aftertaste.


“Hmm”, Porsche cooed. “Now that’s hot. Does Tiny Tina like sucking my toes?” 


Porsche pinched her toes together, squeezing Tina’s cheek between the entrapped toe and her second toe still free outside the confines of Tina’s wet mouth. The subtle gesture shook Tina’s head up and down in involuntary agreement to her question. The Amazonian wife was pleased momentarily by the sensation of a Mini sucking her toe and when she turned to Peter, he was caught shielding his now visible erection.


“Told you he has a thing for feet.” She assured, Tina.


At this point, little Tina began to embrace her subordinate role and closed her eyes, imagining Peter’s dick between her lips. She passionately began to work the toe up and down as though providing an actual blowjob to her boyfriend’s shaft. Porsche was caught off guard by the act of passion, but was amused enough to begin clapping.


“Well, well, well. Tina really does know how to suck some Normie dick. Fuck, that is turning me on,” she laughed. “Peter, come have some fun. She’s obviously ready for you.” 


Again, Peter wasted no time in jumping to his wife’s orders. She was pointing to where Tina was servicing her foot. He stood behind the miniature girl, suddenly feeling empowered by their size difference. His boner was rock hard and nearly poking Tina in the back of the head.


“Tina do that, but on his dick.” Porsche commanded, very much abusing her sense of power. 


Tina turned around and immediately slurped his manhood down her throat, nearly causing Peter to topple over from the overwhelming pleasure. He watched Porsche stare for a moment, and then once again elevate her foot, this time slightly higher for her husband to reach. Peter didn’t need further directions and grabbed hold of the enormous foot. As he had done so many times before, Peter began to worship her feet, beginning with her toes. 


Porsche loved when Peter sucked on her toes, sliding them in and out from his adequately sized mouth. Although large, he never seemed encumbered by their size and passionately covered each with his tongue and lips. At the same time, Porsche wanted Tina to know her place in this odd encounter, and meticulously placed her heel against the back of Tina’s delicate head. She silently snickered upon seeing her heel was practically the size of the tiny girl’s head. Her heel gave an innocent push against the girl’s tiny head, and the tip of Peter’s dick quickly found the back of Tina’s throat. The Mini slapped her hands violently against his legs, but Peter was preoccupied with worshipping his wife’s foot, and the only one who could show grace was taking pleasure in watching her choke. Only when it seemed like she would pass out from lack of air, would Porsche ease off, allowing Tina to breathe. 


The moment was filled with feelings of power and control. Two things Porsche’s loved, and constantly yearned for were right here: power and control. Her fingers slid between her own legs as her sexual deviants continued to obey her will. The moment was novel for Porsche in other ways, and she planned to enjoy them to their fullest extent. For one, her and Peter had never had a threesome, and two, she had never actually had the opportunity to touch a Mini, let alone command one. It was common to be twice the height of the subordinate Normie class, but this girl made her feel like a goddess - a giant fucking goddess. It was as though Porsche had finally eaten the forbidden fruit that the laws were meant to protect. Her mind suddenly flooded with fantasies. 


“Both of you stop. It’s my turn.” 


The sternness in her voice accompanied by the repositioning of her body grabbed the attention of both her captives. She stood back to her fullest height, watching as her legs extended past Peter’s head. The small girl was now between her legs, staring up in shock. Porsche’s nipples hardened at her next thought, and soon she was reaching for the toddler sized woman. Hoisting her up between her vice like hands, Porsche positioned Tina in front of her feminine mound and removed the cloth covering it. Her nipple stared at Tina as the small girl dangled before the Highness, with her suspended feet barely reaching the giant woman’s waist.  Again, Peter jumped to tend for his wife’s needs before having to be asked. He stripped her skirt away and discarded them to the floor. Porsche was staring down at the imprisoned Mini she was holding when Peter’s tongue found her clit. The sensation sent a wave of pleasure through her, causing her to unintentionally squeeze Tina more firmly while she tilted her head back to enjoy the aura. Her eyes eventually settled back down on the girl at her chest.


“How many Minis can say they sucked a Highness’s tit?” Her hand swallowed the back of Tina’s head before forcing her mouth over her nipple. 


Porsche was in complete ecstasy as she commanded the less caste-fortunate peers to please her. Her husband always had a talented tongue whether she cared to admit it to him or not. Palming both of their heads like balls, she forced their faces hard against her lady parts, hoping it would bring additional pleasure. She could feel her colossal body beginning to tremble as she neared her climax. With quivering legs, Porsche found it difficult to remain standing, and decided the couch behind her would be more ideal for her incoming orgasm. The tiny abused girl trapped in her hands would serve better as a cushion while she finished. Porsche roughly tossed the girl behind her, who could only manage to helplessly throw her arms up before the giantess sat on her tiny fragile body.


Porsche could feel Tina struggling against her weight, which only made it more enjoyable. She grabbed Peter with her legs and reeled him in closely.


“You better fuck me, Peter. Fuck me hard until I cum.” She demanded, wrapping a hand around her husband’s throat. 


His erection slipped between her legs with ease, and he aggressively thrust himself against her hips, hoping to fulfill his wife’s desires.


“You better not try and come fuck the Minis anymore when you have a goddess like me.” She blurted while grabbing his waist with her other hand and slamming him forward to drive his comparatively smaller dick further inside her vagina. “Or at least, not without me.”


The obedient husband simply nodded in agreement. He could see Tina’s head barely peaking out from under Porsche’s large bosom, gasping for air with one arm flailing  for help. The entirety of her body fit neatly under Porsche’s upper legs which rested comfortably on atop. Several hundred pounds bore down on her, with the only relief coming from the soft and forgiving couch cushion she was smothered against. Peter’s eyes diverted back to Porsche who must have caught his eyes. A devious smile crept across her face as she looked down at Tina’s outstretched arm.


“Hmm.” She hummed, licking her lips. Her eyes closed and the final waves of pleasure hit, forcing her body to seize and her legs to clench, trapping Peter in their grip. 


Her climax lasted for several moments until finally dissipating, leaving her body relaxed and dead with satisfaction. Her legs released their vice like grip and she casually rolled to the side to lay on the adjacent chase, freeing Tina’s body in the process. Silence filled the air with an occasional gasp sounding from the Mini girl as she filled her lungs with the much needed oxygen.


“That felt amazing.” Porsche confirmed, now searching for the remote. “So what movie were we gonna watch?”  


Neither Peter or Tina had the energy to respond. Meanwhile Porsche was already flicking through the channels in search of something that suited her mood. She glanced over at the defeated Mini and smiled. Little did Tina know that her evening of humiliation was far from over. This was only a taste. 


“Peter, bring me whatever food you both ordered. I’m getting a little hungry and I’m guessing that’s all there is to eat.” Peter saw the discarded bag on the floor and hurried to retrieve it like a well-trained dog. “And Tina, I think you might have a hidden talent that we exposed tonight. Why don’t you get down there and massage my feet. Maybe throw in some kissing, toe sucking or whatever your heart desires.” 


The small girl lifted her head and stared down at Porsche’s endless legs which were extended far past the end of the chase lounge. Her facial expression quickly turned to disgust and she was about to protest when Porsche’s arm shot out with an oversized hand that promptly smothered her entire face.


“I would choose your next words carefully,” the giant woman warned, giving her a playful squeeze before freeing her to speak. 


Tina was furious and frustrated. Her romantic encounter had turned into some form of sexual servitude from this over-privileged psycho wife and she wasn’t going to take it anymore. Or so she thought.


“Fuck you, you giant bitch! I’m not your slave. In fact, you shouldn’t even be here. This is fucking illegal. You forget that?” She yelled, speaking her mind.


Porsche, stoically stared into Tina’s fearful eyes, her eyebrows furrowing in anger at the tiny girl’s disobedience. Although she respected the courage it must take to stand up to someone in the Highness class as a Mini, it was no excuse to disrespect Porsche. To give Tina a reminder of the Leviathan she was, Porsche stood to her feet once more and turned to face an indignant Tina who was now sitting on the edge of the couch, with her petite legs dangling, unable to touch the ground. Porsche’s head nearly grazed the ceiling banister after straightening her posture, and from her new point of view, Tiny Tina seemed even more petty. Without uttering a single word, Porsche lifted a foot, secretly gauging if her next course of action was even possible.


“You know Tina,” she said, pressing a heel onto the couch between the defiant girl’s minute legs. “I don’t think you are in a place to tell me what I can and can’t do.” 


Porsche slowly lowered her sole and toes toward Tina who also began leaning back in attempt to avoid any contact from the imposing giant’s foot. Porsche took delight in toying with the girl, and watched as the girl helplessly ran out of room to avoid the descending appendage. Her 22 inch foot was just over half the length of the girl’s entire body with lengthy toes to match. They were long, even relative to her own foot, and at 5 inches long, she had a knack for grabbing things with them. In fact, Porsche had an uncanny ability to spread her first two toes, which was especially beneficial for toejobs. Unfortunately for Tina, that talent would be put to another use. With no place to go, the sole of her foot pressed into Tina’s awaiting body, slowly pinning her back against couch. Porsche watched from above, carefully placing the ball of her foot against the girls chin. 


“Look at that, my big toe is the same length as your stupid little face.” She hissed, applying a little extra pressure in the process. Tina’s face was mashed against the invasive digit as the Highness smeared it back and forth and across her face. “Fuck, that’s hot. Isn’t it Peter?” 


Porsche continued to drag her toes further down Tina’s face until meticulously aligning them just under her neck. She left them there briefly, feeling the small woman’s chest raise and decompress under her toes with each breath. The matte black polish still glimmered as the angle of the light changed with each subtle movement. The woman of the highest class found herself overly joyed by the experience, and wondered if a pet Mini should be kept around the house. Perhaps Tina? Her toes pressed upwards, rubbing Tina’s skin as they ascended until the disobedient girl’s neck rested against the tips of her toes. Porsche smiled and proceeded to use her divine talent, sliding her lengthy digits forward and allowing Tina’s neck to force her toes apart as though it were parting the sea. 


Tina realized her predicament when Porsche’s big and second toes slithered around her neck. It was a tight fit, but the giant woman continued to spread her toes, forcing Tina’s dainty neck further between her toe crevice. Tina’s hands made a futile effort to grab the advancing toes, but soon found her airway compressed in their grasp while her body was mashed firmly underfoot. Her legs were to each side of Porsche’s heel, kicking and flailing as the amazon applied even more pressure to her monstrous foot. Tina could feel the sweat from Porsche’s soles and the perspiration between her toes as they molded to her body’s form. The warm doughy blanket continued to press her flat, and Tina could only hope for the giant’s mercy. She had never felt so small.


Porsche broke the silence, “If you were any smaller, I would consider making a slipper out of you.” The statuesque woman wagged her foot side to side, displaying the slipper-ized Tina stuck to her foot. She watched Tina’s face turn red from the lack of air, and with one final squeeze, allowed the weak girl to fall from her foot . “Remember this moment before you tell me ‘no’ next time.” 


Porsche looked over to Peter who was still standing with the food in his hand and was somewhat surprised to see a jizz stain on the front of his pants. 


“You too Peter, remember this. I can turn your little girlfriends into fucking slippers.” 


The Normie man replied quietly, “Yes, goddess.” 


Porsche returned to her original spot on the chase lounge, trying to get comfortable once more. The tiny girl hadn’t said a word the entire time, but was sitting up staring at Porsche’s awaiting feet. Never again would she mingle outside of her region. Never.


“Well,” Porsche interrupted, “do you need another reminder?” 


Tina hopped from the couch and followed Porsche’s elegant long legs to her resting feet. Her delicate hands grabbed the edges of the giant foot and Tina slowly kneaded her thumbs as deep as she could into Porsche’s pillowy soft soles. Not wanting to anger the giantess again, she spent the rest of the evening kneading the amazon’s soles,  occasionally kissing her arches or licking the woman’s toes to her satisfaction while the giantess and her husband watched a movie.