- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My very first story on this site, and my first size-related story in general. Enjoy, and feel free to comment on what you liked/disliked. Any feedback is encouraged.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone, this is my first attempt at a size story. My favorite scenarios are extreme differences in size, so expect that here. I do intend to add more chapters exploring different parts of Ayden's new "world," but I'm not sure how frequently I'll be able to release them. For now, enjoy his first encounter with the bigger kind.

Ayden awoke lying prone on the filthy ground, his naked body smeared with dirt. Immediately he realized this was not the bed he had fallen asleep in the night before. He sat up quickly, his head turning wildly in several directions, his eyes darting around the unfamiliar environment. Enormous, green monoliths surrounded Ayden, creating a crowded forest of swaying, frond-like plants that towered over him and a canopy that shaded the ground far below. Scattered slivers of light filtered in between the tips of the grand plants, providing a dim glow upon the forest floor. The earth Ayden sat upon was composed of compact dirt devoid of grass except where the occasional puddle moistened the surrounding soil into mud.


Ayden lifted himself to his feet, absentmindedly wiping dirt off himself. He peered among the bases of the plants, still on guard. He could see only a little ways through the thicket, but he was able to make out a rugged landscape. He relaxed his muscles with a sigh. Convinced he was in no immediate danger, Ayden decided to explore the area. His head still buzzed with questions. Where was he, and how did he get here? 

As he hiked, Ayden encountered many things. His path was peppered with dead, faded clippings of surrounding plants the size of freeways and white tendrils that dove in and out of the ground, which Ayden could only assume were the plants’ roots. Broad, murky ponds were abundant, forcing Ayden’s path to wind back and forth so he could remain on dry land. Rocks of various sizes also littered the area. Some, the size of a bench, Ayden found in large amounts scattered across the landscape. Others were much bigger, about the size of entire houses, but fewer and far between. One rock stood out in particular to Ayden: it was so massive, it could hardly be called a rock at all, but a mountain. It was maybe the size of a football field from one end to the other and seven stories tall, about half the height of the surrounding flora, but on one side there was an easy slope. The rock was big enough to create a good-sized clearing among the massive plants that still obscured much of the terrain. Ayden decided to climb the rock for a better vantage point.


After several minutes of climbing, Ayden found himself at the highest point on the rock and gasping for breath. His hands, knees, and feet were covered in grazed skin from the rough surface of the rock, and in a couple of places he bled from tiny cuts, but nothing serious. Then, he started what he came here to do: examine the environment. Since he was higher up, the massive plants blocked less of his vision, yet he still couldn’t see a flat horizon. Instead, very far in the distance, he saw something very strange. An enormous rectangular object defined the horizon like a mountain range, piercing the tops of the plants and able to cover an entire neighborhood. Its sides were a dull white and striated, almost like… pages of a book. Is that what it was? Ayden couldn’t think of anything else it resembled besides a book, but that was impossible. How could a book that large even possibly exist?


Suddenly, Ayden heard a distant thunder, the most noise he had heard in this seemingly-empty land. He stared up into the sky but found only blue. It couldn’t be a storm, could it? The thunder rang out again, this time slightly louder. And again, louder. The booms crashed in a brisk rhythm, boom, boom, boom, gradually getting louder and louder. Eventually, the land started to vibrate with the thunder, causing a concerned Ayden to fall to his knees. He looked around for the source of the advancing crashes, but found nothing until the sound became deafening and a colossal form appeared above him.


A white pillar, bigger than anything Ayden had ever seen, stretched endlessly into the sky, farther than he could even make out. It cast a shadow upon Ayden, the mountain of rock he sat upon, and all the rest of the landscape Ayden could see. He watched as the white pillar filled more and more of the sky as the booms continued. Then, abruptly, another impossibly immense figure rose directly above him, blocking out the blue sky and replacing it with a vast,  tan expanse. As the figure reached the peak of its ascent, Ayden recognized its shape.


It was a human foot.


A mind-boggling, earth-shattering, immeasurably titanic foot lifted precariously above him, filling his entire vision, complete with an immense heel, a boundless sole, and five godlike toes wiggling playfully as if taunting him for his insignificance. As it loomed over him, Ayden watched as two giant beads of sweat streamed down the ball of the foot, and then collected, ready to fall. Ayden braced for impact as the sweat drops plunged to the earth like bombs, exploding on impact. One droplet fell a few hundred feet away, landing between some of the massive plants. He watched as the sweat became a rushing river. It carried dirt and rocks with its unstoppable flow and threatened to fell the surrounding plants. Despite its distance, Ayden felt a steady rainfall from the sweat falling around him. The second sweatdrop hit a nearby plant, splashing in every direction, including Ayden’s. He had to hold on to the rock just so the force of the sweat didn’t wash him away. Thoroughly soaked, Ayden gasped for air only to gag on the sweat. Its severe saltiness invaded both his mouth and his nose. However, before he could recover, Ayden noticed something that made his stomach lurch. He could only stare in absolute horror as the astronomical foot still overshadowing him started to plummet like the heavens themselves were collapsing to earth. Rapidly it descended, and in an instant, Ayden’s entire world was engulfed.


*  *  *


Alice walked gracefully through the grass, holding her socks and shoes off to her side in one hand. Her dainty, bare feet glided across the greenery, her footsteps pressing softly against the ground. Oh, how she loved the feeling of grass on her soles. She scrunched her toes unconsciously every few steps, savoring the feeling of the grass between them. She scanned the lawn, searching for something.

Alice was, in many ways, perfect. She was the paragon of beauty: her short, blonde hair fell elegantly around her head, to the top of her neck; her face was unblemished, with big blue eyes, an adorable button nose, and magnificent pink lips which slightly curved up in a near-permanent half smile; her chest and rear were well-endowed, and yet she preferred to dress modestly. Additionally, she had the nature of an angel: graceful in her movements, her voice, and her personality. She was friendly, polite, and humble, and although sometimes she came off as a tad ditzy, it only made her that much more lovable. Her appreciation for life and its wonders was contagious, inspiring others to enjoy the simple things just as she did. Yes, she was perfect, and for this, she was known for all nineteen years of her life.


On this warm, late-summer day, Alice wore a cute pair of shorts, not too revealing; however it could only hide so much; and a very light white sweater clung to her body casually, rolling over her chest and then falling lazily to her waist. A small, white leather handbag rested against her hip, held by a thin belt that she wore over her shoulder. She also wore cute little gold earrings that swayed pleasantly in the wind, a ring with a large translucent gem, and a necklace with the teensiest little birdcage resting against her bosom.


“Oh, where did I leave it…” Alice murmured to herself, still scouring the yard. She had always been a bit forgetful, in the most innocent way. She frequently misplaced her things, but as luck should have it, she never lost them for long.

Sure enough, Alice spotted her prize only a few moments later. She trotted over, her toes wriggling in delightful victory. Placing her impeccable feet softly in front of the book, she knelt down to retrieve it.


*  *  *


Ayden opened his eyes and found himself in darkness. His back was pressed firmly against the rock-mountain beneath him and his face was buried in another surface, one soft rather than rigid. Fleshy, almost. Moist. And a little bit sticky. Realizing he had been holding his breath, Ayden gasped for her, filling up his chest as much as he could in the confines of this tight space. Immediately, his nose was invaded by a pungent odor, so powerful he could taste it. He was sent into a cycle of sharp gasps and coughs, every gasp assaulting his senses and every cough depriving him of air. The smell wasn’t particularly bad; it was actually rather sweet, but overwhelmingly so. Slowly, Ayden regained his breath, and he grew accustomed to the scent at the same pace, although it still clogged his head, making his mind feel fuzzy.


Through this mental haze, Ayden surveyed his current predicament. On one hand, he was completely trapped; despite his best efforts, he simply could not move. The supple surface pressed against his front, only giving in a little against his squirming. He was also completely disoriented and still emotionally recovering from the apocalyptic impact he had just endured. On the other hand, he was physically fine. Miraculously, he was left with no injuries, nor did he feel much pain, although the tightness of this fleshy prison was more than a little uncomfortable. He supposed he should count his blessings. He had a dreadful feeling they would be limited.


The soft surface began to shift, yards and yards of the smooth material swiftly gliding against his nude body. He felt a flash of desire wash over him, causing his muscles to tense involuntarily and his blood to rush to his manhood. Despite his circumstances, an intense lust was ignited within him. His heart started to race and he inhaled deeply. That potent scent was shot directly into his brain. The meaty surface shifted back and forth, vigorously rubbing against his cock. He moaned loudly and began to lap at the surface with his tongue as it flowed back and forth, gathering the salty dampness in his mouth. Don’t stop! Ayden prayed. The pleasure built up, getting stronger, filling his very being more and more, encompassing both his body and mind more and more, rocketing closer and closer to pure bliss, until…!


Ayden’s prison was suddenly open, and fresh air rushed in, replacing the sweet scent. Finally able to breathe properly, Ayden gasped, then cried out in frustration. He had been so close to finishing. Before he could properly curse whatever deity had denied him his rapture, a white light, so bright compared to the darkness he had just been enveloped in, blinded him, forcing him to blink a few times before he could properly see what was going on. He was suspended very high in the air, facing the ground miles below. Thankfully, the stickiness of the surface that had just left him adhered him to the rock, so he did not fall. His member dangled below him, still throbbing. Below him, he could see grass, which confused him. There had been no grass where he had just been, with the rock and the gigantic plants. And yet here he was, staring down at what seemed to be a well-kept lawn. Also below him, Ayden spotted the colossal foot that had once threatened his life resting sole-up among the grass.


He felt the adhesive substance holding him against the rock lazily let go of him, and with a scream, Ayden plunged. Thankfully, his landing was soft, the ground giving in to him with the flexibility of a pillow. He lay there for a moment with his face buried in the soft, warm ground, noticing that the same sweet scent that had ravaged his senses only moments before had returned. Getting up, Ayden had to peel his body off the sticky ground. Having to scan his surroundings once again, he found himself in the middle of a boundless, sandless desert, a landscape of massive ridges and dunes stretching on to the horizon in every direction. Past the horizon were immense shapes, so far in the distance that Ayden could not even make out what they were. He could only assume they were foreign celestial objects, that he had somehow been transported to some distant alien world with a strange sky. But as he turned around to investigate just how much of the sky these shapes defined, he found something that brought him back to Earth.


Past the horizon was a shape of cosmic proportions, but one he could recognize. The body of an enormous human towered over his entire world. It pinched a proportionately tiny pebble between its fingers, which barely held any space between the titan’s index finger and thumb. Ayden’s gaze moved to its face. The titan was scanning the pebble with huge, curious blue eyes. Familiar eyes. Tremendously long strands of hair fell around the titan’s head, waving in the air like an aurora. A massive button nose sniffed absentmindedly as the titan turned over the rock, examining it. A familiar nose. Satisfied with its investigation, the titan flicked the pebble away with immense force, half-smiling with two monstrous pink lips that had to stretch on for miles. A familiar smile. A revelation came over Ayden that brought him to his knees. The goddess that sat before him was his girlfriend, Alice.