- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The Main Event

They walked toward the bedroom, Steve watching his girlfriend's ass cheeks wiggle from the prison of his friend's cock. Emily eagerly jumped on the bed and turned around to suck Andy off yet again, this time she made sure to make it extremely sloppy. When she pulled away she and Andy had a good laugh as they watched her saliva dribbling from Steve's head, Emily then told Steve that it's all been building to this moment. She turned away, got on her knees with her head on the bed, and spread herself for Andy's throbbing cock. Steve was now staring straight into his girlfriend's perfect little pussy and could see it was dripping wet. Andy took a step forward and started teasing Emily's pussy and used Steves to slowly part her lips and start rubbing up and down, Steve could hear her moaning, getting louder each time his head hit her clit. This continued for a while until Andy started teasing Steve's head around the entrance to her pussy and Emily told him that she wants Andy to stretch her open and wreck her.


Andy looked at Steve, gave him a wink said to enjoy, Steve watched as his girlfriend even spread her pussy lips and Andy slowly pushed forwards. Steve felt her walls opening as Andy slowly eased him and his cock inside, Emily's moans getting louder and scream your soo big, then Steve realized he was through and was getting closer to her cervix. His head stopped just as it touched Emily's cervix and Andy held him there for a second before slowly pulling back until Steve was back in the opening then slid back in again. It had begun Steve was now inside 2 people at the same time and it was just the start as he remembered stories about Andy's incredible stamina. Andy's thrusts started getting faster bit by bit, never allowing Steve to see the light of day while his girlfriend's moans became screams of pleasure, he had never heard anything like it before. Suddenly Steve's world shifted and Emily's pussy got tighter but couldn't work out why, this was because Andy had grabbed Emily by the neck and pulled her up so she had her back against Andy's chest and they could make out over her shoulder.


They must have been fucking for hours as they changed positions multiple times without Steve ever leaving her pussy which was now contracting and expanding at an extreme rate, Andy was thrusting with such velocity that he was surprised he could still feel steve inside him. Finally, he did pull out and steve was blinded by the lights as he had gotten used to the darkness of his prison, Andy then repositioned to lie on the bed and Emily told Steve that this was the performance of a lifetime. She then straddled Andy and while she aligned Andy's cock with her surprisingly not completely destroyed pussy, told Steve how small he was compared to Andy and that she has never cummed like this before. Steve then watched as his girlfriend slowed sat on Steve's head and continued going all the way down to the base where she stopped to grind on it, he could hear her telling Andy that this will have to be a regular thing. She then started raising herself until Andy's head was teetering at her entrance then slammed down, held it there again enjoying the feeling of her pussy being full then repeated this a few more times. She then hovered above Andy so he could start fucking again but this time the speed at which he was now fucking her was making steve lose consciousness, they were, of course, unaware of this but it probably wouldn't have stopped them anyway.


After a while, they stopped and left Steve deep inside her while whispering to each other and giggling away. Finally, Emily said let's do it and got off Andy's cock, she then grabbed a condom out of Steve's sock drawer which did confuse steve as she was on the pill. She could see Steve's confusion and laughed saying you will understand soon enough and put it over andys cock, Steve's head was firmly pressed into the end of his rubber prison. Emily then turned to Andy and asked how much he cums and he just responded saying more than anyone I know and it's like an explosion, this caused Emily to laugh saying perfect, and covered the condom in lube. She then straddled Andy again and lined his cock up but this time Steve's head was pressed against her virgin asshole, Emily had always said no to anal before. Wow this is gonna be tight she exclaimed and then sat down real slow, Steve was suddenly under more pressure that anything else he had experienced thus far. He then heard her call out saying you are the first inside my asshole as her anal canal parted and Steve's head was wedged into the entrance where she held him for a minute enjoying the feeling of her anus being stretched over his head. After getting used to her asshole having stretched that far she doubled down and Andy's cock started to stretch her asshole even further, Steve was under immense pressure but his screams fell on deaf ears. Andy was just repeating fuck yeah over and over and Emily was moaning in pleasure and pain simultaneously, Steve's head had finally reached her internal sphincter and slid through with ease into her rectum where she rested again. She then lay her head on Andy's chest while her tight little asshole recovered from the monster cock it had just stretched over, Andy then said he can't believe how much "shit" they had put him through, Steve could feel the laughter erupt from them both.


Andy and Emily had now bonded over this mutual experience of humiliating their new living sex toy and started to actually make love with passion. They even forgot that Steve even existed for a bit as Emily started slowly riding, she was making sure that she could feel the head of his cock inside her anal canal before sitting back down. Every time she let up Steve had her internal sphincter closing on his head then pushed it open again before being pushed into the back of her rectum his head being crushed as it slid along and enter the lower part of her colon. The pain from the tightness of her asshole only got worse as she picked up speed and Steve realized she was having an anal orgasm, Andy's cock was now oozing precum and Steve could do nothing to stop it as it pooled around his head. Suddenly she change tact again and slowed right down making sure to hold Andy's cock right on the edge of her asshole for a bit before slamming down to his base, Steve thought she was trying to break his neck with the violence he was hitting the back of her rectum. 



Eventually, he heard Andy shouting Im gonna cum and Emily slammed back down holding it there to feel Andy's cock pulsing as he exploded. Steve could feel Andy's throbbing cock start to twitch and was ejected into the condom followed by more cum than he ever thought possible, this lasted for a few minutes and even when thought it was over Andy's cock would fire another load.  Steve was left there for a good 10 minutes, Andy's cock still wedging him into the back of Emily's rectum, when Emily finally started to dismount the tightness of her asshole squeezing even more cum from his cock. When Steve finally saw light and was released from Emily's asshole they just cuddle up together and had a giggle watching steve trapped against his friend's cock. After about half an hour Andy stood up and started pissing into the condom before taking it off and giving it to Emily, she then took out the controller and made Steve only half an inch while andy removed their photo from the wall. She then tied up the end in a knot making sure to squeeze all the cum into the tip so Steve was in a lake of cum, then passed him to Andy who hung the condom where the photo used to be at the end of the bed. They both went back to bed and told steve he better have drunk it all by Morning as round 2 isn't far away. They then lay there watching Steve swimming in a lake of Andy's fluids discussing new ideas to torture him until they said goodnight to steve, switched off the lights and went to sleep leaving Steve to stew over his new cuckold life.