- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I plan to add more stories at similar lengths and all the graphic details. Please give feedback on my first absolutely filthy story :)

Author's Chapter Notes:

The blowjob

Steve has come home after his long day of work throws down his bags and immediately shouts across the house about when dinner will be ready as he plops himself in front of the tv. Emily comes around the corner with a smirk on her face saying how sorry she was and it will be just a minute, Steve thought the smirk was odd but didn't think anything of it. She then comes back 5 minutes later with a ready meal but states she has already eaten earlier and watches with glee as Steve wolfs it down calling her a weirdo for being for smiling at him. After finishing Steve felt drowsy and Emily took the tray practically skipping out of the room while making a call, all Steve could make out were the words I think it's working before passing out.


Steve was awoken by the sound of the doorbell going off and could hear Emily talking to his best friend Andy, "it worked it worked this is the best day ever". Andy just responded with how it's going to be so much fun but Steve might not agree which makes it even better and don't worry he already took his pill. As Steve started to wake up he could see 2 massive blurred figures above him and Emily exclaiming how big Andy was and how she couldn't wait. Steve finally regained his eyesight and realized he was completely nude and between 2 giant legs kneeling on the floor with another pair of legs coming off the sofa. What the fuck is going on Steve asked and he just saw Emily towering over him with the biggest grin he had ever seen, she then just said she was fed up with all the bullshit Steve had been giving her, and it was time for a permanent change.


Emily then asked if Steve remembers him talking about how Andy is on Bi because he can't get laid due to his tiny member which Steve agreed to as it was a regular thing after getting back late drunk. Andy then leaned over the sofa, gave Steve an evil smirk, and asked Emily how big she had made Steve which she instantly responded 8 inches just as you asked but we can amend it slightly whenever we like as she waved a controller over Steve. Andy grabbed Steve and lifted him which caused Steve to realize that Andy was completely naked and fully erect, he then proceeded to put Steve right next to his member and ask Emily how big he was to which she responded 8 if not 9 actually, and giggled with excitement. Andy then told Emily to change Steve's height to 6 inches and she shortened him down so his head was just below the head of Andy's giant cock, she then smothered Steve in her juices saying how she had never been so wet before.


Andy then asked if Emily was ready and she immediately started lapping at the tip of his cock, Andy then started pinching Steve until he couldn't cope with the pain. Then Andy just said I can't damage you but that means I can inflict no end of pain so hold onto my cock now and this will be the end of it for now. Steve grabbed hold tight and watched as both of Andy's hands gripped Emily's head before asking if she was ready for what was discussed, she just said absolutely. Steve could only watch as his girlfriend's lips sealed around his best friend's cock and Andy started pushing her down even thrusting a bit as Andy pushed himself further into her mouth, just before her lips passed over Steve's head he heard Andy say that he has no idea what he is in for you filthy slut. Then his girlfriend's lips slid over his head and he could suddenly hear nothing but her moans and the muffled shout of his best friend saying further you whore. Steve could feel Emily's lips passing slowly further down his body as she swallowed more of Andy's cock, Andy was making sure this was a long and enjoyable experience. Her lips slid down his back until she reached his bum where Andy's cock reached her gag reflex and bounced her off it a few times so steve was covered in excess saliva.  Andy then stopped while Emily started reaching her tongue down his shaft and asked if she was ready for this and Steve could feel her nodding with excitement.


Steve then hears Andy's voice gets very loud as he shouts at Steve to look up he hopes he can see this cause this is a first for Emily but doesn't worry he will take it slow. Steve's eyes had adjusted so he could see the back of his girlfriend's throat resting on his friend's cock then she suddenly inhaled deeply and felt her lips start traveling slowly down his legs and watched the head of his best friend's cock slowly disappear into her throat. Steve was in shock as she never enjoyed giving him blowjobs but all Steve could see was her throat getting closer and closer until his head was wedged into the back. Steve realized that she had swallowed the entire thing as his feet were also in her mouth and he could hear Andy moans of pleasure before releasing her head and she slowly slid herself off his giant cock. Steve was blinded by the flood of light only to be greeted by his girlfriend dribbling over the top of him with the biggest smile he had ever seen as she caught her breath. She then just looked up at Andy who was also catching his breath calling it the best blowjob ever. Andy then looked directly at Steve and said but it wasn't perfect. Emily then whispered in Andy's ear then gave the tip of his cock a kiss winked at Steve as she started swallowing his cock again.


This time, her lips slid over Steve's head then stopped halfway down his back, and started lapping over him, moaning away. Steve then heard a muffled Andy say let's go and start thrusting slowly into her mouth. He then started thrusting a bit faster and a bit deeper with each pump. All Steve could do was hold on for dear life as his best friend's cock slammed into his girlfriend's throat, knowing her throat was being destroyed was making it difficult to hold on due to the saliva from her gagging. Every so often Andy would pull out so she could get a breath then thrust to the back and hold her there. After what felt like an eternity Andy completely pulled out of Emily's mouth, stood up, and grabbed his cock with Steve still holding on.  He then told Emily to open wide and to not swallow as he started vigorously jacking himself off until he exploded making sure every drop landed in Emily's mouth, Steve could feel his cock pulsing as he watched his girlfriend's mouth fill almost to the brim with his best friends cum. Andy pulled Steve off his cock and dangled him above Emily then he grabbed the controller shrinking Steve down to just 1 inch before telling him to swim and dropping him into her mouth. Emily proceeded to use her tongue to swirl Steve around in Andy's cum and even tried to gurgle with it, she enjoyed every minute of humiliating her boyfriend.


After what felt like forever of Emily torturing Steve Andy has her close her lips around the tip of his cock and swallow, She Pinned Steve to the end of Andy's cock and swallowed his load. She then continued to suck making sure she got every drop and opened wide so Andy could see Steve was still in there. Andy then told Steve that he needs a bath and Emily closed her mouth, Steve could hear slight mumbling as Andy was whispering to her to which Emily groaned with glee and all Steve felt was the thud of them walking upstairs.