- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning: This chapter contains graphic watersports

Steve could feel that Emily was bouncing up the stairs giggling away and assumed they were going to the bedroom to continue their torture. He could just about make out the muffled sound of Andy asking if she was sure that she wanted to go through with this to which Emily nodded without hesitation. Emily then opened her mouth and steve was greeted by the site of Andy sitting on the toilet with a giant grin on his face. Andy then looked directly at Steve and told him that his girlfriend was the filthiest slut on the planet so he will take his time enjoying this before giving Emily a big kiss. Emily proceeded to put her chin on the toilet seat and Steve watched as his best friend bent his cock down placing his head into her mouth then darkness came as she sealed her lips and started suckling. Steve then heard more muffled talk from Andy and Emily used her tongue to move Steve around until she was pressing his face into Andy's piss slit.


All Steve could make out was Andy's moans of delight followed by a "fuck yeah", then a slow stream of piss covering steve, and even Emily started moaning in delight. He could hear Andy telling his girlfriend to hold it there and definitely don't swallow him, Steve could feel the piss filling his girlfriend's mouth until he was drowning except he realized that in his tiny state, he could hold his breath for an obscene length of time. Emily finally started to swallow sucking it from Andy's cock like it was a straw as Andy went between moaning and laughing that he had his own personal urinal, thinking about how his best friend was also drowning in it just made him hornier. This went on for a long time until Andy was really forcing the last few drops out and told Emily to keep her mouth full and look up at him, Steve was now stuck staring at andy again but this time swimming in his piss.  Emily then swallowed the rest, Andy asked if she was ready to continue which she of course was, and immediately went back to sucking him off but this time when she positioned Steve's head on Andy's piss hole she pushed her tongue hard against him. The pressure on Steve's head was immense but his girlfriend didn't let off and he suddenly felt his best friend's piss hole open up as his head was forced up into his cock. Emily pulled away so they could have a good look seeing Steve dangling from Andy's cock, Andy told her to keep pushing him to which she happily obliged, Steve could feel her hands grab him and his shoulders hit the slit of his friend's cock. Suddenly the pressure was increased and he heard Andy moan loudly as his shoulders made it inside, the rest of his body followed easily behind stopping when only his feet were sticking out. Andy then told Emily to grab some floss and tie it around his feet, steve felt this and how tight then made it before Emily pushed his feet in and Andy started jacking off making sure that steve was getting deeper with each stroke.


Emily watched in amazement as she could see her boyfriend's shape inside Andy's cock and gave it a go herself laughing away as each stroke he went a bit further. Steve could feel the pressure building the further he slid into his friend's cock, he reach a curve which they stroked ever harder and he could hear him telling Emily that Steve was next to his asshole. Andy then proceeded to tell Emily that he needed a good rimming and she just lay on the floor saying use me as you wish master, He then squatted over Emily and hovered so she could give his asshole a kiss before the worship began. Steve heard was his girlfriend was about to do for his best friend and there was nothing he could do, he felt the pressure on him build as Andy set his full weight down on Emily's face. He could start to feel Andy's asshole twitch as his girlfriend's tongue was digging deep inside, then Andy pulled him back up his cock until he could feel steve's feet under the head. Steve could suddenly feel Andy vigorously jacking himself off while screaming oh god yeah. Andy then started squeezing while jacking himself off forcing Steve to get slowly pushed up his cock until his feet were poking out, Steve then felt his legs get untied before he was pulled out completely. Andy was not done yet though and turned steve around inserting him back in feet first, Steve was forced back in until just his head was poking out the top of Andy's cock. Steve was stuck with his best friend staring down at him laughing away as he kept wanking, precum oozing around Steve's head.


After what left like hours Andy got off Emily's face and as she got up she noticed Steve's head just poking out of Andy's giant cock. All she said was perfect for the next event, gave the tip of Andy's cock a kiss, and told Steve she has never been so excited in her life. She then turned away and they made their way into the bedroom.