- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Again, just something I wrote to get me out of a slump. It is extremely violent and cruel. I'm not looking to win any awards for this story, it was purely selfish to write, but figured I would share it with the community in case anybody else was interested in it. Not sure if I will continue this one.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Behr's sister, Mia, comes to pick him up from school.

Added February 1, 2023

“What are you doing this weekend?” Jonathan asked, putting his books in his backpack, getting ready to leave school for the week.

“I’m not sure,” Behr responded, “probably just going to play videogames and hope Mia doesn’t bother me too much.”

“Yeah, your sister is the worst,” Jonathan shook his head. “But at least she’s hot,” he shrugged.

“Eww, gross,” Behr shuddered. “Anyways,” he said, slinging his backpack over his shoulder, “you wanna hang out or something?”

“Yeah, for sure. But is your mom cool with that?” Jonathan asked.

“Yeah, I think so,” Behr said as they walked outside the school building. “I’ll just double check with her when she picks me up.”

“Oh, so you gotta take the tram to the Littleton Station?” Jonathan asked. “Cool. I always love it when your mom comes to town.”

“Dude,” Behr rolled his eyes, “if you don’t quit, I’m going to stop inviting you over.”

“Bro, I can’t help it, your mom and sister are both beauties in their own right,” Jonathan said, nodding his head as if agreeing with himself.

“They’re giants,” Behr said in a demeaning tone, “they both suck.”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Jonathan curled his lip, “I’d date your sister. I think she’d really like me once she got to know me.”

“Good luck with that,” Behr said sarcastically, “she’d probably-”


THUD… 


Behr paused.

“What was that?” Jonathan asked, looking around.

I don’t know,” Behr said, “it felt like a footstep? But that can’t be-”


BOOM…


“Oh no…,” Behr said, his eyes widening.

“Dude, is that…?” Jonathan said, looking in the distance.

“It’s my sister…,” Behr said, his heart dropping into his stomach.

In the distance, the figure of a teenage girl emerged on the horizon. She was beautiful, of course. But she was gigantic; and nowhere near the station where tinies and giants were supposed to meet. No, instead, she was wandering into the zone of the tinies. The devilish look on her face indicated that she knew what she was doing.

“Oh no Mia,” Behr panted, “please don’t do this…”

“What is she doing here?!” Jonathan exclaimed.

“I-I don’t know!” Behr gasped. “My mom was supposed to pick me up at the station!”

The station is where the two societies of giants and tinies could meet and interact safely.  The tiny “Zones”, as they were called, were supposed to be off-limits to the giants, and it was usually met with huge penalties and fines. But Mia was a bratty teenage girl that felt entitled because of her size, stature, and family name. And she wasn’t afraid to flaunt those things or use them to her advantage.

That much was evident when she took her first step into the tiny suburb. Her flip flop clad foot came down within the boundaries of Littleton, crushing cars, houses, and, of course, tiny people. A tiny giggle escaped her lips as everything under her rubber sole crunched and flattened so easily. Her other foot then glided into the world of the frightened tinies. And just as before, her flip flop came down on another group of homes, splintering them into pieces and squashing the residents still inside.

Alarm quickly ensued around Behr as his colossal sister approached. She was still miles away from his tiny perspective, but to Mia, she was only a short distance away from her brother’s school. She just had to trample through a neighborhood or two to get there. Which, to her, was completely acceptable.

“Behr!” she called out in a sing-song voice. “I’m here to pick you up!”

Everyone in the school yard was looking at Behr. As soon as the giant girl in the distance called his name, they knew she was connected to him. They were pleading with him to make her stop, as if he had any control over her. They were running in a panic. Parents were hurriedly trying to pick up their kids and get out of the area as fast as they could. Teachers and administration were desperately trying to get the school buses loaded so they could leave before she made it to the school.

But each thudding stomp of Behr’s gargantuan sister slowed down everyone’s progress. The titanic teen took another step, treading on a dozen innocent people who were fleeing in fear. Mia looked down and smirked as her next step wiped out another half a dozen cars that were frantically driving away. But they could not escape the deadly footsteps of the prodigious girl.

“Oops,” she said, teasingly. “Sorry about that, I wasn’t watching where I was going!”

Her heel lifted, briefly revealing her smooth sole before her flip flop slapped against it as she took another step. The area that was just under her enormous shoe was completely destroyed. Every structure, vehicle, and person was a trampled mess of unrecognizable debris. The screams of the terrified people below did nothing to faze Mia. She continued walking, demolishing and flattening everything in her path.

“Heh,” she chuckled, “your little trees always look like little pieces of broccoli from way up here.” She paused and put her hands on her hips. “But I hate broccoli.” She scrunched her nose in disgust. “If it were up to me, I would smash every stupid piece,” she said, stomping a few trees into the ground.

She laughed and turned her attention to the school, and in a few more steps, the astronomical bombshell was upon them. Jonathan and Behr watched in horror as Mia’s shoe came down on the student pick-up line, crushing teachers, parents, and students alike. Mia didn’t even consider them. She just casually brought her next foot forward and callously stepped on a bus full of students trying to evacuate. Her rubber sole claimed even more innocent lives. But to Mia, the lives of tinies didn’t count. So none of this meant a thing to her.

“Mia!” Behr shouted. “What are you doing?!” This was not how he wanted to start his high school year.

“Ah, there you are little bro,” Mia said, looking down at the school yard. Her little brother was the only tiny person not running around like a maniac, so he was easy to spot.

Jonathan started to fidget nervously as he backed away from Behr. “Alright man, I’m gonna get outta here. I don’t want to be here when she-”

Mia took another step toward her brother. Her foot stepped off the flattened cars and stomped down in front of him, crushing another group of fleeing students, including Jonathan. Everyone underneath her shoe was pulped into a red paste. The people running back and forth, who survived her deadly step, didn’t even reach the top of her flip flop. 

“Come on, little bro,” Mia said dismissively, “I gotta take you home now.”

“You are supposed to pick me up at the station!” Behr yelled.

“This is funner,” she said with a slight smirk.

“But you’re stepping on all my friends this way!” he shouted angrily at his enormous sister. “You just stepped on Jonathan!”

“Yeah, and?” she jeered. “I would think you’d be used to that by now.” He watched her toes lift and settle back down on the surface of her shoe, making a hideous rubbery squeaking sound. “Alright, come on now.” There was nothing Behr could do to stop her as she lowered herself to the ground and pinched him between her massive fingers. His stomach dropped as she stood back to her full height and brought him to a locket tied around her neck. “Alright, in you go little bro,” she said, putting him in the giant piece of jewelry that was hanging around her neck. She snapped it shut and let it drop. The locket stopped to rest against Mia’s chest, in the crevice of her cleavage. He didn’t like being so close to his sister's boobs, but at least the locket was just a simple wire frame, allowing him to see and breathe easier. The sound of her heartbeat was annoyingly loud, but Behr wasn’t going to express any complaints.

The colossal teenager turned around, this time stepping on empty pavement since most people had made it out of the school yard by now. Unfortunately, the drop-off and pick-up area was still packed and it was difficult for the tiny people to get around the crushed vehicles that were blocking the way. The police were there too, trying to help, but their lights and sirens were off. Mia assumed it was because they didn’t want to catch her attention.

“Oh, officers!” she said with feigned surprise. “I didn’t even know you were here.” She paused and smiled down at them condescendingly.

Now that her attention was on them, an officer grabbed his bullhorn and spoke to the giant teen. “Ma’am, please leave this area, this is a restricted zone!” There was a slight pause and no response from the towering teen. So the tiny officer felt brave enough to issue a request. “In order to facilitate your exit with no loss of life and minimal damage, we kindly ask that you-”

“Okay, okay,” Mia said as she raised her hands and rolled her eyes, “I get it. I’m leaving.” And without considering the little policeman’s request, she looked ahead and stepped forward. Her shoe landed with cruel finality on a cluster of cars, including some of the police cars. Everyone and everything crunched loudly under her foot. Mia didn’t even give them the courtesy of acknowledging them. She just kept her head forward and took another step. This time, her foot stepped directly on another school bus, crumpling it flat. Anyone would have thought she intentionally aimed for it, but Mia was just casually stepping on the tiny people below, completely unbothered by wherever her feet happened to land.

From his prison in Mia’s locket, Behr could hear the sound of screams and the crunching of cars below. He did his best to ignore it and block it out, but still, the sickening feeling of shame came over him. He thought of his friend Jonathan. They had plans to play video games this weekend, but now he was dead. He didn’t understand how his sister could be so callous. Of course, it probably made it easier that she didn’t consider the tiny population ‘real’ people. She often referred to them as bugs, pests, and other derogatory terms. But to be honest, it wasn’t an isolated problem with just his sister. A large amount of the giant population viewed tiny people this way.

Behr felt another bounce as his sister took another step. Her chest jiggled slightly with each movement, causing the locket to wedge itself deeper in her cleavage. He wasn’t covered by her flesh, so he could still breathe, but it was still embarrassing. His problems were nothing when compared to the tiny people below who were trying to survive the total carnage going on at her feet. When she took another step, again, accompanied by screaming and crunching, he swore he could hear his sister let out a stifled giggle under her breath.

Mia decided to take a different path back out of Littleton, different from the one she took to get to her brother's school. She was casually strolling through an entirely different neighborhood, one that hadn’t been disturbed yet. But it was no less fun for the towering teen. Each of her footsteps crushed something in their path, whether it was people, cars, or homes. She indiscriminately trampled neighborhoods underfoot.

The sadistic teen turned her head and looked back at the little school now in the distance. She giggled to herself and glanced down to her feet, which were planted randomly in the neighborhood. One foot was in the middle of a supermarket parking lot with lots of cars flattened beneath. Her other foot was directly on top of a community park with trees and walkways demolished under her flip flop. People were running away from both of her feet in a panic, scared for their lives.

“That’s right,” she chuckled softly, “you’d better run, haha!”

Behr cringed with embarrassment when he heard her laugh and say that, but Mia was having fun. She lifted one foot and planted it in front of a group of running people. Some were squashed under her shoe, but most of them survived and started to run the other direction. She let them get a little further before she slammed her foot down in front of them again, herding them in another direction. On the other side of the park, her other foot stomped down in front of another group of people, scaring them into running away, but not the way Mia wanted them to go.

“Nuh-uh,” she said, stepping down on their path, “wrong way, fellas.”

The tiny people immediately reversed course to run away from the teenager’s massive foot, not even realizing that they were blindly running toward her other foot now. Mia kept side-stepping her feet closer and closer together until she had corralled the tiny people into one big group.

“Puh,” the giant girl muttered, looking down at the confused and terrified people. “You guys are so freaking stupid.” She laughed as she put her hands on her hips. “Works every time,” she said with a triumphant smile. The tiny people were looking up at her with morbid anticipation when they saw one of her feet rising high in the air. The vast underside of her sole was covered in dirt and red stains that they could only assume were flattened people…tiny people, like themselves. They instantly realized what she had done.

“Buh-bye,” Mia said with a finger wave and a wink.

Their stomachs dropped as her shoe lowered toward them. They let out a collective shriek of terror before their cry was brutally and suddenly cut off. Her foot effortlessly squashed the pack of people she had gathered, popping them like grapes under her rubbery sole.

“Just like a winepress,” she giggled.

With so many people being squished, the crunch was much louder than usual. And it wasn’t long before red liquid started oozing out from underneath Mia’s shoe.

“Ew,” she chuckled, watching the ground around her foot turn red.

She lifted her foot and looked at the bottom of her shoe. She breathed in slowly and let out a big sigh. Every inch of it was covered in red goo. She scrunched her face.

“So gross, but so much fun,” she said as her look of disgust turned into a wicked smile. “Totally worth it.”

Mia moved on, instantly forgetting about the dozens of lives she just coldly snuffed out underfoot. She would never think about them again. That’s how inconsequential they were to her in her mind. How terrible of a thing to have your whole life culminate into being crushed by a spoiled teenage girl that would instantly forget you even existed.

Behr was still stuck in his sister’s locket and there was nothing he could do. He heard the words his giant sister was saying, and he could only imagine the havoc she was reeking below. To him, she sounded like a cartoon villain. If it wasn’t so horrible with people getting crushed and dying, he would have found her words humorous. But he was all too aware of the grim reality. 

Mia only had a few blocks to go until she reached the threshold of Littleton and the normal world, her world. But she wasn’t ready to leave just yet. So, stomping through the next neighborhood, she scanned the ground for anything that might be fun.

Then, she saw them…

“Ooh, what do we have here, eh?” Mia asked in a teasing tone. Just a few houses down, a family of four were piling into a red minivan. She took one step forward, crushing yards, fences, and other inconsequential items. Then, with her second step, a shower of debris fell from her shoe and pelted random tiny people below as she planted her foot at the end of the tiny family's driveway, blocking them in. Still, the tiny father put the car in reverse and hit the gas, but the vehicle slammed into the rubber sole of the teenager’s flip flop instead.

“Haha,” Mia chuckled, “you were too slow!. I beat you!” The tiny family was in a tizzy. They were convinced they were going to be stepped on. But then the giantess knelt down and grabbed their vehicle. “How about a rematch?” she asked as she brought the van up to her face. “How about you and I race to the end of the street? And if you win, I’ll let you go.” She looked carefully at the tiny people inside the car. “But if you lose, then…,” Mia paused. “Hmm, what should I do if you lose?”

Screams permeated from the car and even Behr could see their faces from his vantage point. He felt terrible for them but there was nothing he could do.

“It has to be high stakes…,” she continued, putting her finger on her chin, “that way, it’s interesting.” She thought for a moment before glancing down at her pendant. “Behr, what should I do if this cute little family loses the race?” she asked, mocking the words ‘cute’ and ‘little’ as she pursed her lips toward them.

“I don’t know…,” Behr said in annoyance. “How about just let them go…,”

“Nah,” she scrunched her face, “that’s not very fun.” She brought her finger up to the locket and flicked it. Behr’s world was rocked. “And you’re not very much help! Come on, help me think of something!”

Behr was barely recovering from his sister's last flick when he saw her fingers positioning to administer another vicious sting.

“Okay! Okay!” he shouted. “I don’t know, just do whatever you do to these guys then. Eat them, break their bones… I don’t know Mia. Why are you even asking me anyways? You know I hate this stuff!”

Mia moved her hand away from her brother, seemingly satisfied with him for now, and thought pensively. “Hmm, that’s not bad,” she said, smiling at the family in the car. “Okay, so here’s the deal: if you win, I let you go, but if you lose, then I get to eat one of you.”

Without any further explanation, Mia set the little car down on the street between her deadly feet.

“Okay,” the giantess boomed, “the first one to reach the intersection at the end of the street wins. Got it? Okay, ready…, set…, go!”

The giant teenager took off, trampling her way through the neighborhood. Houses shattered under her feet, cars were crushed, and anyone unlucky enough to find themselves under her stomps were liquefied into a thin red paste. The destruction was worse than any tornado or natural disaster. But it soon stopped when Mia reached the finish line.

“Whoo!” she yelled triumphantly, turning around to face her tiny opponent. “Better luck next time, losers!” Even her little victory dance turned the homes around her into rubble.

She scanned the roads and looked for the little red minivan, but couldn’t find it.

“Oh, what the heck guys,” she said. “Don’t make me come find you,” she snarled.

Mia started walking back through the neighborhood she just obliterated, her steps crushing even more stuff that she missed the first time. She saw a house with a tiny family running back inside for safety when they saw her coming back towards them. She laughed and deliberately stomped it, destroying the house and squashing the family inside.

“Careful,” she said to herself with a pause, “don’t get distracted…”

Then with a refocused effort, she kept stepping through the streets, looking for the red minivan. A few more steps, and many more trampled people later, she saw a bright red minivan zooming down one of the crossroads.

“Ah ha!” she bellowed, chasing after them. After a few steps, she caught up to them. She was easily able to reach down and grab the tiny car between her fingers. “Gotcha!” she said, holding them up to her face again. “You little cheaters,” she chuckled. “But actually, cheating is losing by default. So you know what that means, right?” she said with an eerie smirk. She started ripping the vehicle apart. “I get to eat one of you!” she sang vindictively.

The tiny family started screaming and yelling but none of it phased Mia though. In fact, it was one of her favorite things about messing with tinies.

“Oh come on,” Mia giggled, “this will all be over soon.” Her massive fingers hovered over the tiny family. “Hmm, now which one do I choose?” she asked, wiggling her fingers excitedly. Then she stopped, made eye contact with one of them, and smiled wickedly. “Come on mom,” she said, ripping the tiny woman out of her seat. The tiny mom screamed and protested, and so did her terrified family, but Mia ignored all that and casually tossed her in her mouth and swallowed her.

Watching the freakout from the rest of the family was reward enough for the sadistic teen.

“Oh, that hit the spot,” she smiled. “Thanks for being such good sports. I mean, even though you cheated. But I guess I can’t blame ya though,” she said, eyeing the father as he fell apart in tears. “It’s like, you know, you’re just trying to protect your family and all. I totally get it,” she yawned. “But anyways, it’s time I get going now. But…,” she thought for a moment, “what do I do with you cheating losers?”

“I could take you home with me, would you like that?” She thought for a moment as everyone in the car began shouting, trying to reason with the depraved teenager. Her smile turned into a smirk. Then she scrunched her face, as if suddenly disgusted. “Nah, not worth it,” she said plainly, “and I did promise to let you go. So…,” she shrugged, casually tossing the minivan and remaining family members over her shoulder, “you can go.” They landed on a group of people, smashing them before the vehicle burst into a fiery explosion.

“Oh, shit, whoops…,” Mia looked genuinely surprised at the flaming wreck below. She watched for a few seconds and then started to clear her throat. “Here, let me help.” She swished her spit around and formed a pool of it in her mouth. Then she spit directly at the flames, dowsing the van and surrounding injured people in a globule of thick gooey saliva.

The flames quickly died out, saving some of the people that weren’t already obliterated by the heavy droplets of spit. But others drowned in the viscous fluid. Either way, Mia didn’t pay any attention to them. She didn’t even take the time to look back at them. She had already turned toward the border of Littleton and was making her way out of the tiny zone.

After walking for what seemed like several minutes, Mia could see her car in the parking lot of the station. Other giant people like her were there, waiting for their tiny family members to safely arrive on the tram. She carefully took the long way around, so it didn’t look like she just came from the Littleton zone. She came up behind a group of people waiting for the next tiny train to arrive.

“The train is late?” one said, “that never happens.”

“I’m getting a report of a giant wandering in there and wreaking havoc.”

“Oh my god, who would do that?”

“Those fines are atrocious!”

“I hope my kids are okay,” one woman said, gritting her teeth, “they go to school at Littleton High.”

“My husband is a teacher there,” another woman said. “Is there any news on if this is true?”

“I wish I could just go in there and check myself, but those fines are unbelievable.”

Mia just smiled quietly to herself as she listened to the people around her talking about her recent escapades in the tiny zone. She got in her car and snickered to herself. She took her locket off her neck and hung it on the rear view mirror.

“News travels fast, huh little bro?” she snickered, looking at her annoyed brother dangling in the locket dangling from the mirror.

“Just… take me home, Mia,” Behr said in an irritated tone.

“Alright, chill,” Mia started the car and pulled out.

He swayed in the locket as the car turned and accelerated.

“Why did you even pick me up anyways?” Behr snapped.

“Mom’s busy,” Mia said, “Aunt Audrey is at the house and so she’s there with her now.”

“Aunt Audrey is there?” Behr asked, “Did our cousins come too?”

“Yeah, Chloe is bringing them later, she had to pick up the other two from school,” Mia said, turning up the radio, indicating to Behr that she was done talking.

Behr was feeling apprehensive about going home. His aunt Audrey was nice, but still pretty firm. She had to be, since she was the governor of the state. Which is partly why Mia felt entitled, her family name and connection to the governor made her feel practically invincible. But his cousin Chloe was a giant just like his sister Mia, and just as mean. He hated when she came around. But he was excited to hear that Nick and Brittney were going to be there. They were tinies, like him, and they could spend their time playing video games together.

One nice thing about tiny family members is that Behr didn’t have to worry about the giants squashing them. Not like he did when it came to his friends. The fleeting memory of Jonathan being trampled to jelly under his sister’s flip flop flashed across his mind. He shook his head and brought himself back to reality.

Either way, it wasn’t going to be a boring weekend.

Chapter End Notes:


I don't know if I'll continue this or where it will go if I do. But if you liked it, drop a line in the comments or feel free to email me. I love discussing story ideas with people.