- Text Size +

After Amanda used me as a dildo and decided to keep me with her, we’ve grown even closer. Despite me not always liking her shoving me into her vagina, she and I did bond in more ways than one. At times, I would sleep in her bellybutton, but my favorite nights were when I was tucked in her cleavage. As she gained weight, her boobs got bigger and bigger. I loved being squished between the mountains on her chest.

She also acted motherly to me in a way where she would take her bra off, exposing how big her boobs really were, and would allow me to suck on her tree-sized nipples. She wasn’t pregnant, but she still often lactated, which meant I could suck on her nipples for milk. It was a win-win.

While I loved Amanda and loved I was going to be with her forever, there was another woman on my mind – one of Amanda’s close friends, Kaylene. I knew Kaylene from when I was back in middle school. She had hung out with a crowd that I didn’t spend too much time with, but I did see her around.

Amanda was scrolling through Facebook one day, her shirt off and me hanging out between her boobs when I saw Kaylene’s profile picture. Her profile picture was her with her boobs hanging out of a tanktop. She had nice-sized boobs, as well.

“Wow! Kaylene got some big boobs!” I said. My giantess mommy didn’t seem too happy with my comment on another woman because she said “hey!”, put her phone down and pushed her boobs together, squishing me inbetween them.

“These are the only boobs you’ll ever need again,” she said, bouncing them by jiggling them with her hands. Once she was done, I popped my head out for air.

“Sorry, mommy. But they look so nice. Can we please go visit her?” I asked. Ultimately, Amanda agreed to take me to see Kaylene. She had told Kaylene she “had a surprise” for her.

Amanda wore a tighter bra the day we went over to Kaylene’s house, making her boobs extra bouncy and squeezing me tighter between them. She wanted me to know that no matter what, I was coming home to her boobs, something I already knew.

When we got to Kaylene’s, the two went into her room and sat on the bed.

“So, what’s the surprise?” Kaylene asked. Amanda then reached into her shirt and pulled me out of her bra. She held me on her hand and showed me to Kaylene.

“Oh, my God! Is that…Stephen Ur?” she asked. Amanda nodded. “How did he get so tiny?”

“He wanted me to shrink him and use him as a dildo one day when I was at his house. He felt so good, I decided to keep him and now I’m basically his mommy,” Amanda answered.

Kaylene put a hand over her mouth after hearing what she heard.

“No fucking way,” she said, then looked down at me. “That’s so crazy….and also sounds kind of hot, not gonna lie.” She was smiling at me now, an evil smile crossing her face. “You’re so tiny and cute! Can I hold him?” Amanda let Kaylene pick me up with two fingers. She brought me over to her chest, where her boobs were once again hanging out of her shirt.

“You like these?” she asked, bringing me so close, her cleavage looked like an alleyway.

“That’s why I brought him here. He saw your boobs on your profile picture and was like ‘damn! She has some nice boobs!’” Amanda told the other giantess. Kaylene looked down at me again, chuckling.

“Really? You like my boobies? Why not get a closer look?” she then placed me in her cleavage, poking me so I went further between her mountainous boobs. She then shook her boobs back and forth with her shoulders. “Comfy in there?” she asked.

“You should push them together, Squeeze them between those big boobies,” Amanda said. At first, she was jealous that her tiny son had complimented another woman’s boobs, but now, seeing him between another pair of big boobs, she thought it was kind of hot.

Without another word, Kaylene pushed her boobs together. The light I saw once disappeared as she did that, squishing me between her boobs. I had a boner now. I loved that I had the chance to be between Kaylene’s big boobs.

“Have you been lactating?” Amanda asked.

“I actually have…is the tiny boy hungry?” she asked, looking down at me.

“He loves sucking on my nipples for milk when I lactate,” Amanda told her. Kaylene raised an eyebrow as she smiled. She then pulled me out of her bra and handed me back to Amanda.

“Hold him in front of my chest,” Kaylene told Amanda. Amanda complied, and I was once again looking into the deep cleavage. Kaylene once again shook her boobs back and forth, laughing.

“Ready to see these big boobies?” she asked me. She then lifted her shirt off, showing off her bra in which her boobs were starting to pop out from the top. She then lifted her bra over her head, allowing her gargantuan boobs to fall out and slap against her chest.

Like Amanda, her nipples were the size of trees to me. She did say hearing about Amanda using me as a dildo sounded hot, so she must’ve been horny now.

“Come here, little man,” she said, picking me up out of Amanda’s hand and placing me on her nipple. I hung on and began sucking on the giantess’ nipple. The milk from Kaylene’s nipple was much sweeter than Amanda’s. I loved it so much, but I didn’t want to rush it. I sucked slowly and enjoyed the milk while I could.

While I was not looking – mainly because I had closed my eyes – Kaylene motioned Amanda to take her shirt and bra off. Amanda did just that, and now the two giant women were both topless, their large boobs hanging out. I felt Kaylene’s boob shake as she motioned Amanda to come toward her with her arm.

Amanda approached Kaylene and Kaylene opened her arms. The two half-naked giantesses hugged, squishing me between their boobs. They both laughed as they hugged each other tighter to squish me against Kaylene’s nipple more. The two giant women rubbed their boobs together, but nothing more came of it.

Amanda released herself from Kaylene and she took me off her nipple and put me inbetween her boobs, pushing them together again. This time, she was topless, so she held them from the bottom, lifted them up and let them fall. They bounced a little after falling to her chest, and I fell from her cleavage, down on to the bed.

“Enough of that,” Amanda said, She picked me back up, put me in her bra and put it back on, squishing me against her boob. “Like I said, these are the only boobs you’ll ever need again.”