- Text Size +

Chapter 2

2006 CEHell, Demon Busters universe 

Mistar was confused. One minute she was in her office on the mirror version of earth one. The next she was in some kind of underground cave. There was a tall handsome man in the cave and a bed big enough for two. A fire provided enough light to see by.

"Are you a jailer or a fellow prisoner?" The man asked her.

"Prisoner I guess. Who are you and what is this place?" Mistar asked.

"My name is Dan and we are in hell." The man replied.

"I hope not. Name is Misty by the way." Mistar said giving the name she uses to fool humans who didn't realize her true identity.

 

"Why did she call herself that?" Dambo wondered but kept the question to himself.

 2006 CEDemon Busters Headquarters, San Francisco 

"What's she doing here? She hasn't even been born yet." Ms. Freeze ranted.

"I don't know. But I think were in trouble." Ms. Psychic said.

 

Meantar looked down at Demon Busters headquarters. She knew that destroying it would change the timeline. Then again her mere presence in 2006 was a major change.

"SO LONG DEMON BUSTERS HEADQUARTERS." Meantar cried as she brought her foot down on the building. Only to be stopped by a force field.

"WHAT THE?" Meantar cried.

"And you thought I was nuts for having a smart shield installed around this place." Ms. Psychic commented.

"All right. You were right. But now what?" Ms. Freeze asked.

"GEER! JUST FOR THAT I'M GOING TO DESTROY SAN FRANSICO." Meantar shouted. Then she turned away from Demon Busters headquarters and started heading toward downtown.

 

"We got to stop her." Ms. Freeze said.

"We might be better off stopping Dambo." Ms. Psychic suggested.

"What does he have to do with this?"

"I had a premonition of Dambo trying to make love to Mistar."

 

Ms. Orb then came orbing in.

"Guys, Mistar been kidnapped." She said.

"Probably by Dambo. I had a premonition."

"What about Menatar? We can't let her go on a GTS rampage."

"If we can stop Dambo. Meantar should cease to exist."

"I thought Meantar wasn't even born yet."

"She's destroying the city as we speak."

"What! I'll be right back."

Ms. Orb then orbed out of sight.

"Please don't tell me she's going to try to stop Meantar." Ms. Freeze moaned.

 2006 CEStreets of San Francisco, Demon Busters world 

"There are days I hate this job." Police office Williams said to his partner Danny. It wasn't easy being a cop in a city filled with demons, ghosts and other supernatural creatures. Not to mention the normal army of criminals found in all large cities. But having a 400-foot redhead mega giantess walking the streets was unheard off.

"Backup is on the way. Both police and military personnel." Danny confirmed.

Williams watched the rapidly approaching giantess.

"There's no time. I'm going to confront her." Before Danny could stop him, Williams was out of the cop car and had megaphone in hand.

 

Meantar was enjoying herself. She loved the feel of crushing people to death, under her feet. The sounds of their screams were music to her ears. What wasn't music to her ears were the words "Stop in the name of the Law."

 

Meantar looked down and saw a cop car and two cops standing in front of it.

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I AM?" She asked them

Williams looked into her eyes and shivered.

"Great scott. She's a demon." He cried.

"SEE YOU FINALLY FIGURED THAT OUT." She said as she crushed the two cops to death under her foot.

"DOES ANYONE ELSE DARE TO CHANGLE ME?" Meantar asked the city.

"I do." Ms. Orb replied. Then she aimed the size change gun at Meantar and fired a shrink ray at her.

 

Meantar started to shrink. But then she stopped shrinking. The size change gun then disappeared from her hand.

"Oh, oh." Ms. Orb muttered.

Meantar then grew back to her 400-foot height.

"FOOL! SIZE CHANGE GUNS CAN'T STOP ME. YOUR SPELLS CAN'T STOP ME. FOR DARING TO ATTACK ME, I CONDEM YOU TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE ONLY THREE INCHES TALL."

Ms. Orb then rapidly shrank to three inches tall. The now mini witch decided it was time to retreat to headquarters. Fortunately for her, she still had the power to orb.

 2006 CEDemon Busters headquarters 

"By killing Dambo. We will get rid of Meantar." Ms. Psychic was telling Ms. Freeze when Ms. Orb orbed in.

"But we need the power of three for that. How's Ms. Orb doing anyway?" Ms. Freeze asked.

"I'm no bigger than a mouse." Ms. Orb moaned, barely loud enough for her sisters to hear. They gasped when they saw there tiny sister.

 2006 CEHell, Demon Busters universe 

"There's got to be a way out of here." Mistar muttered.

"I've been here for weeks." Dambo lied. "There is no escape."

'This set up doesn't make any sense. If this is a jail, why is there a comfortable bed for two in here?"

"Because there are two of us in here."

"The rest of the set up isn't comfortable. It's hot, the toilet is just a hole in the ground and what happens when you're hungry and or thirsty?"

"Food and drink appears from time to time on that rock over there."

To make Dambo's point. Food and drink appeared on the rock. On one side of the rock was a burger and cola. On the other side was a glass of water and a cooked Blofat. Mistar eyes widened at the sight of a fish from her home world.

 

"See! A burger for me and a Blofat for you." Dambo said.

"What did you say?" Mistar asked.

"A burger for me and a Blofat for you." Dambo repeated.

Mistar frowned. How could a human be familiar with Blofat?

"Is there something wrong?" Dambo asked.

"You're not telling the truth. You're hiding something."

"What makes you say that Mistar?"

"You’re familiar with Blofat. You know my real name." Mistar then shrunk Dambo until he was only a foot tall.

"Who and what are you?" Mistar asked.

 

A dozen demons then came shimmering into the cave.

"Oh crap." Mistar moaned. Then she grabbed the 12 inch tall Dambo to use him as a shield.

"Restore my height or my minions will kill you." Dambo commanded.

"I rather die than be a slave to a demon." Mistar replied. Then she ripped his head off.

"Oh nooooo!" Dambo head cried as the life drained out of him. Then Mistar then dropped him and then stopped on him. Making sure he was dead.

 

The demons stood there in stunned silence not yet believing their leader was gone. This gave Mistar a few precious seconds to consider her options, fight or flight. After considering the odds she went for the later.

 

The minions were confused. One moment a tall redhead was standing before them, the next she was gone.

"Where did she go?" One minion asked.

"Find her and kill her." Another replied.

 

Mistar was tried. It's been years since she did a super rapid shrink,reducing her height from six feet to half an inch tall in the space of a couple of seconds. A risky move for being stepped on was a risk. But she was desperate. And the demons were not likely to spot her if she stayed still.

 2030 CESan Francisco Demon Busters World 

Meantar's brother watched with dismay the approaching time wave. To his horror, the ruins of San Francisco became a vibrant city again. Then he started to fade from existence.

"I hate time travel." Were his last words before being erased from existence.

 2006 CEDowntown San Francisco, Demon Busters world 

Meantar had the city at her mercy. The mayor was on his knees in front of her, begged for mercy. She was about to stomp him flat when she felt the time wave.

"THIS CAN'T BE." She cried as she started to fade from existence.

"I HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXIST." Were her last words before she was completely gone.

 

The mayor couldn't believe his eyes. First the evil giantess disappeared from sight. Then his city repaired himself. It was as if Meantar had never existed.

 2006 CEDemon Busters headquarters 

"So here's the plan. We go to the government to borrow one of their size change guns to restore Ms. Orb. Then we kill Dambo and rescue Mistar." Ms. Freeze was telling her sisters when Ms. Orb suddenly went from being three inches tall to her normal 5'5''.

"What happened?" Ms. Orb asked.

Ms. Psychic then went into what her sisters recognized as premonition mode. A moment later she emerged.

"Dambo dead, but we need to rescue Mistar right now." She told her sisters.

 

The demon busters then chanted a spell to bring Mistar to them.

"It didn't work?" Ms. Orb asked.

"Mistar is very tiny at the moment." Ms. Psychic then pointed to an insect sized person by her feet.

 

Mistar thought it was the end. She had several close calls from demons who had almost stepped on her. Then she heard the booming (to her) voice of Ms. Psychic. She looked up and saw three mountains sized women. It took her a few seconds to recognize them as the demon busters. She decided to grow back to normal size, a process that took a couple of minutes.

"You know you look cute shrunk." Ms. Freeze commented as Mistar grew back to normal.

"Don't get any ideas." Mistar replied. "I do appreciate you witches rescuing me."

"What I don't get is why you where so tiny?" Ms. Orb asked.

"Well after I killed Dambo. I had to hide from his dozen minions. Shrinking to bug size is a trick I used before against the Garhu, I figured it might work against demons."

"Who are the Garhu?" The Demon Busters asked.

"They are a race of immortal beings bent on the destruction of all mortal life in the multiverse. Not to sound ungrateful, but you can you take me home?"

"I'll give you a ride. Just hold on to my hand" Ms. Orb said. Mistar did as she was told and they then orbed out of sight.

"I think our lives just got more complicated." Ms. Psychic commented.

2006 CESitmobtia headquarters, Alpha continent, Sizeloa 

Mistar sat before her bosses at the conference table. They consisted of a Masterchemi, a trio of Sizechangers (two men and one woman) and a man Mistar thought of as the Mystery man for she had no idea what he was.

"So that's the story." Mistar finished telling them.

"Do you think that the demons posse a further threat to you and to Sizeloa?" The Masterchemi asked her.

"Its possible Dambo's minions could seek revenge against me. And demons do have the power to visit this universe and abduct people from it." Mistar commented.

"As if we didn't have enough enemies." One of the Sizechangers muttered.

"I much as I hate to admit it. We may need the services of the demon busters in the future." Mistar told her bosses.

"Never thought I would hear you say something positive about witches." The mystery man commented.

"You have given us much to think about it. Go back to your regular duties. We have to plan strategy." The Masterchemi told her.

"Wish I was high enough ranking to be in on the planning." Mistar muttered to herself as she left the room.

 

The end for now