- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Target Mistar

A "I married a sizechanger" / "Demon Busters" story

Author Note: Demon Busters started out in my mind as a "Charmed" parody. The Demon Busters resemble the Actresses that played the Charmed ones

Ms. Freeze looks like Holly Marie Combs

Ms. Psychic looks like Alyssa Milano

Ms. Orb looks like Rose McGowan

Part 1

2006 CE Mistar's house: "I married a sizechanger" earth 

"Happy birthday Mistar."

Mistar looked at the birthday cake and then at her family. Her parents were in the room as well as Deborah and her husband Stephen.

 

A tiny man then emerged from the cake and began to sing.

"Happy birthday to you."

" Happy birthday to you. "

"Happy 40th birthday dear Mistar. Happy birthday to you."

The tiny man then took a bow.

 

"You’re 40? You don't look a day over 30." Steve commented. Deborah then poked him in the ribs.

"Thanks Steve. Mistar then turned to the cake singer.

"Please tell me you’re available."

The four-inch tall man shook his head.

"I got a wife and son at home. But thanks for the comment." He said.

 

"I can't believe you made a move on a cake singer." Deborah told Mistar after everyone else had left.

"I need a man." Mistar complained.

"But someone who jumps out of cakes for a living?"

"All right. That's dumb. But I'm serious about looking for a man. You found your true love, why can't I?"

"I'm sure he's out there somewhere, probably where you don't expect. Growing up, who would have guessed that I would have married a human?"

"I don’t think I'm that desperate, at least not yet."

Deborah mouth opened in surprise. She couldn't imagine her sister marrying a human.

"You really are serious." She said at last.

 2006 CE Hell: "Demon Busters" Universe 

Dambo looked at the demons around him. All looked like they have seen better days. There were four of them in all, three males (including Dambo) and one female. They were the most trusted members of his gang.

"Guys we need a better plan." Wineo complained.

"Hopefully something better than those size change guns." Compaino added.

"I found them quite useful myself." Bitchla said. She then pulled a three-inch tall man out of her leather pants.

"Isn't that right Mr. Salesman?"

"You can play with that Stan's growth and Shrink Rays salesman later. This is serious business."

Bitchla pouted but she put the tiny man back in her pocket.

 

"What do you demons know about Sizechangers?" He asked them.

"There a race with size changing abilities." Wineo replied.

"Size change guns haven't worked that well against the Demon busters. Why would sizechangers be different?" Compaino asked.

"What I have in mind is a long term plan. A plan that involves demon/sizechanger hybrids."

"Say what?"

"Won't it be easier to try to get some sizechangers to work for us?" Bitchla asked.

"In the short term yes. But I'm thinking of a long-term alliance.

 

An image of a redhead then appeared on a nearby rock wall.

"This is Mistar law. She is one of the most powerful and evil of the sizechangers. Best of all she is looking for a man."

"Do you really think, she'll be willing to have a demon for a husband?" Compaino asked.

"If she is tricked into marriage with a demon, yes she would. Sizechangers stay with mates they have children with. The demon who impregnates Mistar will have her for life. Even better, he will have influence over the entire Law family, which is one of the most powerful on Sizeloa."

"Have you lost your mind? We could be busted by the demon busters long before your plan bares any fruit." Compaino then sent a fireball Dambo's way. Dambo easily evaded the fireball. Then he sent a wall of fire at Compaino. He burst into flames and then turned to ash.

"Does anyone one else have any objections?" Dambo asked. No demon dared replied.

"Good. Now here is how we will go about the plan."

 2006 CE

Demon Busters headquarters: San Francisco

 

"What a day." Ms. Psychic muttered to herself as she lay on her bed, tried from a hard day fighting demons.

 2030 CE Ruins of San Francisco 

Suddenly instead of in her bedroom, she found herself lying in the rubble of a city.

"What the? Where am I? Is this your idea of a joke Ms. Orb?"

"You're in the future and it's no joke." A female voice replied. Looking around Ms. Psychic spotted an old woman who looked kind of familiar.

"Say what?" Ms. Psychic asked.

"Its 2030 CE. I summoned myself, that is you from the year 2006, to save our world."

"Save it from what?" Ms. Psychic asked.

"That." The future Ms. Psychic pointed to a huge figure on the horizon.

 

At first she assumed it was some sort of huge statute. But as it moved she could tell it was a mega giantess, somewhere around 300 feet tall. She had long red hair and was dressed in dark leather.

"Her name is Meantar. She's a demon/sizechanger hybrid. Meantar mother is Mistar law, her father some unknown demon."

"What do you want from me?"

"You must prevent Mistar Law from meeting and having kids by a demon. Our best guess is that she meets the demon around your time or shortly afterwards for Meantar was born in 2007 or early 2008."

"Why can't you stop her here and now?"

"To be honest we are loosing the war with Meantar and her sizechanger friends."

 

Meantar then turned her head their way. The look in Meantar's red eyes chilled Ms. Psychic to the bone, It rivalled the look of the meanest demons.

"She's seen us. Go back." Ms. Psychic of 2006 then found herself back in her own bed.

 

"What are you up to witch?" Meantar asked. A fireball the size of a large house then appeared in her hands.

"You'll never find out." Ms. Psychic of 2030 replied.

Meantar then send the fireball at the witch. Ms. Psychic didn't even try to run. She knew it was hopeless. The huge fireball brunt the witch to ashes.

 

A man then came shimmering in. He looked up at Meantar and Meantar looked down at him.

"What is it my brother?" Meantar asked.

"We have a problem." He began.

2006 CE Demon Busters headquarters: San Francisco

"Are you sure it wasn't a dream?"

Ms. Psychic looked across the table at Ms. Orb. She wasn't surprised to hear doubt from her half sister. But she was hoping for more encouragement from her full sister Ms. Freeze. But the brunette might have been frozen herself for all the help she gave.

"What I saw was in full color. Not black and white like my dreams and premonitions." "It's just that I find it hard to believe that the future would go to you for help." Ms. Freeze said.

"Yeah. Your story is improbable." Ms. Orb added.

"Well I asked some friends to do some checking for me. Hopefully I should hear back soon."

As Mr. Psychic was still speaking, a man teleported into the room. He was dressed in white and he had a concerned look on his face. Ms. Freeze and Ms. Orb groaned when they saw him. An arrival of a Watan usually meant bad news.

 

"I've done some research." He began. "You were right Ms. Psychic, the sizechanger known as Mistar Law is looking for a man."

"Do you really believe that a demon wants to hook up with this Mistar?" Mrs. Orb asked.

"Who ever fathers Mistar's child will become her mate for life. Mistar is the eighth most powerful sizechanger alive. A being with her sizechanging power plus demon powers would be very dangerous."

"Don't forget demon temperament." Ms. Psychic added.

"I'm not. This is too great a threat to good to ignore." Three books appeared on the table.

"These books contain info on Mistar and the universes she lives and works in. Sadly I don't know which demons are involved. You'll have to find them on your own. Good luck witches, your going to need it." The Watan then teleported out of sight.

"This is just great. We're busy enough handling the demons of this world, now we have to look after a sizechanger as well?"

To make Ms. Orbs point, the demon alarm then went off. The witches then ran to the situation room where Mr. Angel, Ms. Freeze husband was checking computer monitors and readouts.

"We have a hell breach in downtown San Francisco." He told them.

"Mistar will have to wait. But tonight we need to do some research and come up with a plan."

"Who is Mistar?" Angel asked.

"I'll explain later. Ms. Orb, orb us to the hell breach." The witches then orbed out leaving a puzzled Mr. Angel behind.

 2006 CEBenloa's Singles Bar: somewhere on Sizeloa  

A group of three demons sat by the table. There were scanning the bar, looking for one sizechanger in particular. After a few minutes of searching they found her.

"There she is." The first demon said.

"How are we going to pass our selves off as sizechangers?" The second demon said.

"Heck with the plan. I going to admit I'm a demon." The third demon said.

"But Dambo said." The first demon warned.

"Screw the plan. I'm going in." The third demon then got up and walked toward Mistar.

 

Mistar was thinking of checking out the cute man two tables over when the tall man with back leather came up to her and asked.

"Is this seat taken Mistar?"

"I guess not."

The demon then sat down.

"Say how do you know my name?" Mistar asked.

"You’re one of the most famous sizechangers alive." The demon replied.

Mistar then blushed and then shrank a few inches.

"You actually shrink with embarrassment. I find that cute."

Mistar then grew back to her normal height. There was something about this guy that was bothering her.

"Who are you and why are you dressed like one of the demons from that awful "Charmed" universe?" She asked.

"My name is Dumbboy. I've never heard of "Charmed" but I am a demon." The demon replied.

"Here we go." The other two demons whispered to each other.

"A DEMON!" Mistar and the other sizechangers within earshot of Dumbboy shouted.

Dumbboy was puzzled. Why were Mistar and her fellow sizechangers acting in such horror to the word demon? Then he noticed he had a bigger problem. His chair and everything around him was rapidly growing. By the time he realized he was shrinking, he was only six inches tall and still shrinking. Even worse several sizechangers were looming over him closing in for the kill. Dumbboy then simmered out of there.

 

"Darn. He's gone." Mistar muttered in sizechanger.

"There were two demons sitting at that table over there. But there gone now." A blond woman volunteered.

"What in the multiverse is going on here?" Mistar shouted.

2006 CE Hell: "Demon Busters" Universe

"You fool. I had a good plan and you ruined it. Now they will be more alert."

Dumbboy was always afraid of Dambo. Now that he was only four inches tall. He was terrified. But he still felt the need to defend himself.

"How was I to know that she would react that way to the word demon?"

"Thanks to you, we have to come up with a different plan. Bitchla."

"You called boss?"

"You want a new toy?"

The female demon eyes lit up in delight. The pervious toy, the salesman hadn't lasted very long.

"Take him away." He then handed Dumbboy over to Bitchla.

"Oh no." Dumbboy muttered.

2030 CERuins of San Francisco 

"Are you sure that Ms. Psychic managed to get a message into the past?" Meantar asked her little brother.

"Yes. I'm afraid that history will be changed and we'll be erased from existence." He replied.

"I won't let that happen." Meantar vowed.

"What are you going to do sis? Go back in time and make sure dad makes love to mom?"

"It may come to that." Meantar admitted.

2006 CEDemon Busters headquarters: San Francisco

"Is this the right thing to do?" Ms. Orb asked.

"We have reached the point where we need to talk to Mistar." Ms. Psychic replied.

"And I'll be dammed if I bring a witch hater here." Ms. Freeze added.

"Besides she might feel that were kidnapping her if we bring her here without warning." Ms. Psychic commented.

The Demon busters then chanted a spell and then they were gone.

 2006 CE Law family home, Rivbend, Sizeloa 

"It was awful mom." Mistar told her mother in sizechanger.

"At least you’re alright." She replied in the same language.

"All I wanted was a date and I get a demon. What else in going to drop in?" Mistar cried.

While she was speaking, the demon busters materialized before her.

 

"You got to be kidding." Mistar muttered in sizechanger.

 

"Mistar Law? My name is Ms. Freeze. And these are my sisters Ms. Psychic and Ms. Orb." Ms. Freeze began.

"Sure your names aren't Piper, Phoebe and Paige?" Mistar asked.

"Excuse me?" Ms. Freeze asked.

"You do look a lot like the famous "Charmed ones". " Annta Law explained.

"I've never heard of the charmed ones." Ms. Orb said.

"You sound like that demon I meet last night." Mistar commented.

"Mistar your in great danger. Demons want to trick you into marrying one of them and raising their kids." Ms. Freeze warned.

"They want to produce a demon/sizechanger hybrid with you as the mother." Ms. Psychic added.

"And you know this because?" Mistar asked.

"I've been to the future. I've seen your daughter Meantar. She's a monster." Ms. Psychic replied.

"I took care of Dumbboy. I can take care of any demon that attacks me or tries to become my mate."

"With all due respect, Dumbboy is a dumb demon." Ms. Orb pointed out.

"Last warning witches. Leave me alone or else."

"Or else what?" Ms. Orb asked.

The Demon Busters then began to rapidly shrink. Before they could react the sisters were only six inches tall.

"Mistar. That's not very nice." Annta said.

"Just showing them how little I think of their intervention. Besides they are witches, they can restore themselves."

The Demon Busters then chanted an anti shrink spells. But nothing happened. Then they tried a growth spell. But nothing happened.

"Something wrong witches?" Mistar asked, surprise showing in her voice.

"We seam to be stuck at this size." Ms. Freeze admitted.

"Some witches you are. You can't even help yourselves. Instead of super witches your super flops."

"We never claimed to be super witches." Ms. Psychic pointed out.

Ms. Freeze then tried to freeze Mistar but she was too small.

"I got to go to work. See you later losers." Mistar then left the room.

"You're not going to leave us this way. Are you?" Ms. Orb asked.

"I'll restore you." Annta said. The demon busters then began to grow. Within seconds they were back to their normal size.

"I apologize for Mistar's behaviour. It's just that she hates witches."

"We know. But what we said earlier is true. And we will not let a sizechanger/demon hybrid be born."

"I hope you succeed. I don't want a demon for a granddaughter."

 2006 CEDemon Busters headquarters, San Francisco 

"That went well." Mrs. Orb said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"At least we now know why we were loosing the war in the future. Our magic can't effect sizechanger magic." Ms. Psychic commented.

"Next time I'm taking the size change gun with me." Ms. Freeze commented.

"I thought we gave them all to the government." Ms. Orb said.

"I kept one in case of emergency."

"So what's the plan?" Ms. Psychic asked.

"You check the "Demon who's who" see if you can get a premonition. Mrs. Orb you keep an eye on Mistar."

"I'm going to need that gun then." The size change gun then orbed from Freeze's hand to Orb's hands.

"What about you?" Mrs. Orb asked.

"I'll check on the boys and handle any demon calls that come in." Ms. Freeze replied.

2006 CEHell, Demon Busters world 

"Boss there's a woman here who wants to see you."

"Tell her I'm busy."

"You don't him time for your own daughter?" A strange female voice asked.

Dambo looked to see who had spoken. It was a tall redhead dressed in leather.

"My daughter?" Dambo asked.

"My name is Meantar. I'm from the future. We need to have a little private chat."

 

Dambo first reaction was disbelief, but he sensed that she was telling him the truth.

"All right. Fallow me." Dambo then went shimmering out. Meantar followed a second later.

 2006 CE

Demon Island, Demon Buster world

 

Two figures appeared on the rocky beach. Other than a few distant seagulls they were alone on the island.

"Tell me the truth. Do I marry Mistar?" Dambo asked.

Meantar nodded.

"Why are you here?"

"The Ms. Psychic of my time managed to warn her past shelf. In the original timeline the demon busters didn't find out about me until well after I was born. By the time they realized what a threat I was it was too late.

"So, your main goal is to make sure you get born."

"Of course." 

"If you serious about helping me keep the demon busters off my back."

Meantar pouted. 

"I went back in time to make sure you made love to mom."

"It would be kind of awkward for you to be there." Dambo pointed out.

"It's all ready awkward. I'm talking to my dad, almost a year before I'm born."

"Tell you what kid, If I need you I'll call you. In the meantime go after the Demon Busters."

 2006 CEDemon Busters headquarters, San Francisco 

Ms. Psychic flipped through the thick demon guide. It contained information on every demon known to the demon busters. There were literally thousands of them.

"Which one of you will become Mistar's mate?" Ms. Psychic muttered.

 

Suddenly everything went black and white. She saw want looked like a bedroom craved out of rock. Mistar was trying to resist the advances of a demon. A demon she had seen before.

"Dambo." Ms. Psychic muttered when the premonition ended and color returned to her vision. Then the demon alarm went off.

 

Ms. Freeze was disappointed but not too surprised when the demon alarm went off. She was a bit surprised when she heard the screams coming from outside. She looked out the window and saw the biggest feet she had ever seen. Sticking her head out the window Ms. Freeze saw that the feet where attached to a 400 foot redhead dressed in black leather. And she was looking down at Demon Busters headquarters.

 

"Oh no. It's her." Ms. Psychic muttered.

"You know her?" Ms freeze asked.

"It's Meantar. I meet her in the future." Ms. Psychic explained.

"WANT TO PLAY DEMON BUSTERS?" Meantar asked.

 2006 CEEvil Cross time Gifts, Mirror universe of Earth one 

"You know big Cindy, there are times I miss "world's Best Foods." Mistar muttered.

Cindy Jones (nicknamed big Cindy because of her 6'4" height) looked down at her boss.

"You still own "world's Best Foods." Why don't you go back there?" Ms. Jones asked.

"It's not that simple and you know it. My bosses want me here at the moment."

"When I said, I wanted to see the multiverse. This isn't what I had in mind." Cindy complained.

"You don't like cross time pirates? Dealing with the loot of thousands of worlds?" Mistar asked.

"Not really."

"The Alternate World Exploitation Agency and its friends are evil, but they do have access to much of the wishbone multiverse. "

 

Suddenly Ms. Orb came orbing into the room.

"What the? Who are you?" Cindy asked.

"I'm Ms. Orb. I'm here to protect Mistar from demons." Ms. Orb replied.

"I don't need your help witch." Mistar said. Then she disappeared from sight.

"What did you do to her witch?" Cindy asked.

"I didn't do anything." Ms. Orb replied.

 

To be continued