- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Christina reached her destination just a short stretch before Ashley did, giving her the time to turn around and watch her girlfriend’s short but muscular frame slowly approach. She looked down at her smartwatch to check her heart rate while she waited for the slower woman to finish the last stretch of their run. Christina knew deep down that she shouldn’t taunt Ashley for slowing her pace at the end of such a drawn out run. Especially after all the convincing it took to get Ashley on the cardio bandwagon. Not that she was opposed to fitness, mind you. But rather, she was a dedicated disciple of iron, spending at least five days a week doing some form of weight training.


“Looking good.” Christina said playfully, as she reached their agreed upon finish line. Ashley nodded and squeezed her eyes shut as she paced back and forth with her arms overhead, trying to speak between heavy breaths.


“Oh yea… this is… this is what peak physical form… looks like.” She gasped, wincing through the painful stitch in her side. Christina laughed and affirmed her girlfriend’s bravado.


“Alright, I’ll go grab a couple of waters.” Christina said, eliciting a silent nod from Ashley. Christina chuckled softly and turned to enter the small café. She walked up the stairs and pulled open the door, only to be suddenly faced with a petite blonde woman with an irritated scowl on her face blocking her way. Typically, Christina would’ve been quick to step to the side to allow the other woman passage. However because the doorway was elevated and the concrete staircase was too narrow to accommodate both of them, Christina assumed the other woman would yield to let her through. 


Instead, Christina found that the woman simply stood in place, glaring at her with a deep malice that gave Christina the chills. After a few moments of awkward staring, Christina finally decided that she was done with this interaction. She stepped forward, attempting to push beyond the woman. The short blonde simply stepped to the side, directly into Christina’s path, and pushed forward. Christina was caught off guard by the petite woman’s surprising strength as she was sent careening backwards off of the stoop. Just as she felt herself impact the sidewalk below, Christina felt herself black out.


“Hey, what’s your… what the fuck?” Ashley shouted, watching her girlfriend get pushed off of the stairs, only to vanish into thin air. The woman stepped forward onto the sidewalk, her eyes now trained fully on Ashley. The dark haired athlete wouldn’t typically be intimidated by someone like this, but she knew enough about witches to know that her own MMA training would be useless against a rogue witch. 

“Oh, good. You’re smarter than your little friend.” Carley said, checking her phone as she addressed the other woman. “Okay, I’m in a hurry, so here’s the deal. Your little girlfriend there, I’ve shrunken her and she’s trapped in your shoe.”


As she said that, Ashley could suddenly feel squirming down in her sneaker. She immediately knelt down on the ground to check on Christina, but Carley continued to speak. “So if you want, you can leave her there. She can’t die or anything like that, so she’s the perfect little foot slave.”


“NO! Please… I…” Ashley struggled to find the words that wouldn’t enrage this magical woman. 


“Alright well, if you want to get her out, I’ve put a note with the instructions on how to do so back in your house. But it's only going to be there for…. let’s say thirty minutes. So you better get a move on.” Carley said, a cruel smirk painted across her face. Ashley opened her mouth to try to plead for mercy on Christina’s behalf, but in the blink of an eye the witch was nowhere to be found. 


Following a flash of blinding light, Christina awoke horrified by her surroundings. A mere moment ago, she was having an argument with some stranger, when suddenly she found herself teleported to a strange dark swamp. The air around her was thick and rancid, clinging to her mouth and throat as she attempted to breathe. She felt her arms and legs sinking into a strange viscous liquid, keeping her from freeing her limbs. As she attempted to sit up to avoid sinking further into the muck, Christina was greeted by an obscenely heavy force pressing down on her body. Without any idea of what was happening, she was completely and utterly trapped. As the panic began to set it, Christina began to thrash about violently as she screamed at the top of her lungs. “HELP!” She screeched, feeling her mouth begin to fill with dirty, acrid water from the surrounding bog. 


The normal sized woman was suddenly snapped out of her confusion as she felt the renewed squirming within her sneaker. She knelt to the ground and immediately peeled off her sneaker, peering inside to see Christina, shrunken, trapped and fully drenched in sweat.


“Oh, no…” She said softly, already feeling guilty for the unwitting suffering that her foot had inflicted upon the smaller woman. It was difficult to tell, but she estimated that Christina was around two or three inches tall and she appeared to be stuck within the squishy insole that rested on the bottom of the shoe. Suddenly Ashley felt her phone begin to vibrate. When she pulled the device from her armband case, there was a timer set to expire in twenty nine minutes. Her heart started to race as panic set in. If the witch was telling the truth, then by the time this alarm went off, Chirstina would be stuck like this forever. A fate that she couldn’t, and wouldn’t allow to happen. The overwhelming panic then gave way to a sense of drive and focus as she set her mind on getting back home in record time. The full size woman instinctively began to slip the sneaker back onto her foot, before catching herself. 



“Whoops, sorry.” She said aloud, stepping into the street to hail a cab. She scoffed as she thought about the witch’s bullshit little game. Thirty minutes to run back home would be stressful as hell, but by car it wouldn’t take more than ten minutes. As a taxi pulled up to the curb, Ashley threw open the door and sat in the back seat, quickly giving her address to the driver to avoid any further delays. The giantess then turned her focus back to the stuffy running sneaker that contained her shrunken girlfriend. 


“Goddammit. I’m so sorry babe.” Ashley said softly, reaching inside the shoe to try and pull out the insole so that the smell of her own feet might not be so potent while they traveled back home. As she guided her fingers under the edge of the insole, she began to pull firmly on the soft foam, but was shocked to find that the sweat stained surface refused to budge. She began pulling harder and harder, desperate to remove her miniature girlfriend from her stuffy sneaker. Suddenly a familiar voice broke the silence within the vehicle. 


“Really, did you think this would actually work?” Carley said, turning around from the front seat of the cab. Ashley looked up to realize that the vehicle wasn't actually moving and the blonde witch was smiling back at her from the front of the vehicle. “Better start running or little Tina there is going to spend the rest of her fucking life inside that shoe. Clock’s ticking.”


Ashley grimaced as she came to the realization that she was hopelessly outmatched by Carley’s magic. Fighting back her frustration, she looked down into the shoe where Christina quietly pleaded for help. Silently mouthing the words “I’m Sorry,” Ashley began to align her foot with the mouth of the sneaker. If she was going to make it home in time to fix any of this madness, she wasn't going to be able to do it barefoot. She just had to hope that Christina would forgive her.


Within the confines of Ashley’s stuffy running sneaker, Christina was whimpering pathetically. When Ashley removed her sweaty foot from the sneaker, light flooded within allowing the shrunken woman to understand her situation a bit better. It appeared that she was now partially submerged in the filthy rubber of the insole within the shoe. Already, from only a few minutes of being stuck under Ashley’s enormous foot, Christina’s eyes, nose and mouth were stinging from the acrid sweat wringing out of her damp sock. She craned her neck to watch Ashley’s massive fingers reach into the mouth of the shoe. The giantess began tugging on the insole, however, it refused to budge a single inch. After a minute or two of pulling, the giantess removed her fingers and the vague, muffled sound of conversation made its way to Christina's ears. Now, she couldn’t understand what was being said or what was going on, but moments later she could see Ashley beginning to put her foot back into the shoe.


“NO! ASHLEY PLEASE! DON’T!” Christina screamed. Her titanic girlfriend gave her an empathetic look, silently apologizing for what they both knew was going to be a remarkably unpleasant experience for the shrunken woman. The light at the mouth of the shoe was quickly blocked as Ashley’s foot, covered in a light blue ankle sock, began creeping into the space. Christina tugged against her restraints, but now that she was in place, the rubber insole had become firm once more and prevented her from moving at all. Slowly, the giantess’ toes proceeded further and further into the shoe until they proceeded beyond her head. As the coarse fabric of the sock brushed over her face, Christina could feel significant amounts of salty, acrid sweat dripping onto her face. And despite her attempts to force her mouth shut as tightly as she could, she found that with her face trapped directly in the space under Ashley’s toes, it was impossible to avoid swallowing the foul liquid. 


On her journey back to the house, Ashley managed to push her body faster than she had ever moved before. Had it not been for the horror of this whole affair, she might’ve considered this a new viable PR strategy, almost worthy of celebrating if it didn’t mean subjecting Christina to the misery she was experiencing. As the full sized woman rounded the corner of her home street, the alarm on her phone began to chime, signaling the end of the witch’s little game. Ashley pushed herself into a full sprint, despite the pain in her legs and chest. Immediately she threw open the front door and sprinted into the house, spotting a small scroll of paper smoldering on the coffee table.


“NO!” She screeched, lunging across the room and desperately attempting to quell the fire before the secret to Christina’s release was destroyed. She slammed her hands down onto the paper, nearly bursting into tears as the charcoaled edge of the paper began to flake off and smear across the remaining legible instructions. Finally, Ashley managed to put out the fire and began studying the note through the tears welling up in her eyes. The content of the note presented like a corporate flier to be presented to the winner of some random giveaway. 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations! You’re the proud new owner of a Carley Brand FOOT SLUT ™ ! Stomp it, squeeze it, kick it, and torture it! There’s no end to the fun you can have with your own personal sentient plaything. 

Features include:

  • Elevated sensitivity - Work up a nice sweat, to g—--out of your new FOOT SLUT ™. Smell, taste and —--ve all been dialed up to 11!

  • Immortality - Don’t worry about brea—---------ew FOOT SLUT ™. They can feel pain, but they’ll never die!

  • Constantly awake - —------- bed? No worries, your new FOOT SLUT ™ will never need to sleep, lest they miss out on a single sec—-- asty,  sweaty feet.

  • Humiliation - Forget all about —--------------LUT ™ to be addressed as such.


If for any reason, you feel the need to release your new FOOT SLUT ™ from their eternal bondage, simply write their true name on the line below and read it aloud for them to hear. 


“I hereby release ____________________, from their rightful place beneath my feet.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ashley grimaced as she read through the short document. Several segments of the text were rendered illegible by the short fire, but the overall message was clear. Obviously the woman who was responsible for this was a literal psychopath with a truly sickening sense of humor. “Whatever.” She thought to herself, peeling her sneaker off of her foot. Silently she shamed herself for not taking her sneaker off as soon as she began reading the note, however she decided that an extra forty five seconds of sniffing her foot couldn’t be that horrible. 


“Okay, let's get you out of there.” Ashley said, bringing the sneaker up to her face in order to take another peek at her shrunken girlfriend. She peered inside the athletic trainer, finding Christina stuck in the same position as before, soaked in a disgusting amount of footsweat. Unconsciously she had to pull the sneaker away from her face as the ambient smell of her B.O. wafted out of the shoe and into her own nostrils. “Jesus christ. Sorry about that.” She said, recoiling her nose in disgust. Obviously she wanted to get Christina out of there as soon as possible, but she would be lying if she said there wasn't some small part of her that would find this funny when it was all over with. Ashley then retrieved a pen and wrote Christina’s full name on the line at the bottom of the page. She looked down at the shoe, praying that this would work. 


“Fucking god dammit!” She growled, setting the sneaker back on the ground. She took a deep breath and crossed her fingers. Honestly, there was no real reason for her to believe that any of this was going to work. It would make sense that this whole thing was just another layer to this sick joke played by a malevolent sorceress, but Ashley simply had to believe that this would all be over soon. “Okay, here we go. I hereby release Foot Slut from their rightful place beneath my feet.”


A long moment of silence passed as both Ashley and Christina sat with the words that had just left Ashley’s mouth. Ashley shook her head, surprised that she had somehow just accidentally called her girlfriend a foot slut, a fact that was surely going to cause a fight once she was normal sized again. “God, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that. It was a slip of the tongue. I just… whatever. I hereby release Shoe Bitch from…”


Another long pause passed as Ashley began to realize that this isn't some sort of Freuadian slip, but rather it was magical intervention by the witch from earlier. “Foot Slut. Toejam. Stink worm… SWEAT WHORE!” Ashley was shouting as she tried over and over again to say Christina’s name aloud, but Carley’s magic prevented her from addressing her by name.


“Oh fuck. It’s not working. It’s not.. I’m supposed to just say your name and you’re free. But I can’t, I just keep…” Ashley began to hyperventilate as it became clear that this wasn't working. She returned her attention back to the note on the table. As she read back through the instructions, the line about humiliation stood out to her. Was this some sort of trick? She needed to speak Christina’s name in order to break the curse, but part of the curse was that she couldn’t use Christina’s name?


“Fuck it.” Ashley thought, racing into the kitchen to retrieve a pair of scissors. For whatever it was going to cost to replace a pair of running shoes, it would certainly be worth it to get Christina some fresh air. With scissors in hand, Ashley set to work on cutting away the upper portion of her shoe, being extremely careful to avoid bringing the blade anywhere near the shrunken and likely terrified woman within. With a quick and firm motion, Ashley closed the scissors but found the material of the shoe too difficult to cut through. She attempted the motion again, adjusting her grip to ensure maximum force but as she continued to squeeze for nearly a minute, until the scissors snapped in half. A sob was caught in Ashley’s throat as she realized that she wasn’t nearly equipped to deal with magic like this. 


“Goddamnit! I’m not going to let that little cunt get away with this!” Ashley screamed, pounding her fist on the coffee table. She rose up from the coffee table, picking up the shoe that contained her miniature girlfriend as she did so, and proceeded back towards the front door. Ashley gently placed the Christina shoe in her handbag, as she retrieved a separate pair of shoes from her closet.


“Don’t worry Sock Sniffer, I’m going to find someone who can help!” Ashley said as she quickly tied her laces and proceeded out the door. Unfortunately for Christina, Ashley was so focused on seeking out help that she didn’t notice that as soon as she began pushing her foot into a different sneaker, it was instantly replaced with Christina’s smelly prison. However, Christina did in fact notice.


“ASHLEY! ASHLEY STOP!” The shrunken woman screamed as her giantess girlfriend’s sweaty foot proceeded into the already rancid space. But her screams fell on deaf ears as the monolithic foot slid back into position, burying Christina beneath the unwashed, sweaty, disgusting sock. With renewed vigor, Christina began struggling again as a fresh wave of potent foot stink wormed its way into her nostrils moments before Ashley's foot settled into position. However, whereas during the run Christina was able to pull slightly on her restraints before their tensile strength pulled her back into position, the foam around her not was rock solid and left the tiny woman helplessly immobile. Sweat and grime forced their way into the shrunken woman’s mouth as a single thread of Ashley’s sock came to rest, forcing itself between her lips. It was as if someone had picked up a dirty rope from the side of the road, soaked it overnight in a barrel of rancid sweat and was now using it as a gag to keep her silent. 


Ashley entered the garage and quickly climbed into her SUV, as she began racing back into town, headed for the local police station. While she hadn’t personally encountered any witches, knowledge about their existence was commonplace enough for it to be well known that interactions with a rogue witch was to be reported to the authorities immediately. Initially she had been so focused on getting Christina freed, that she didn’t even think about going to the cops instead of home. She was now kicking herself for that mistake, knowing that she had been tricked by the malicious witch. What if this all could have been avoided if she had simply sought help as soon as she got out of the cab? Ashley would simply need to hope that the authorities would be able to help and that Christina would be able to forgive. 


Down within the giantess’ sneaker, Christina found that the ambient temperature inside of her rotten cell had begun to increase rapidly. She didn’t know what was going on, but after the agonizing pummeling she received as Ashley took the several steps from the house to her car, the tiny woman began to feel as though she were locked inside an oven. She could tell that while Ashley mercifully wasn't walking anymore, however it felt even hotter now than it did when she was running home and as the drive continued it only continued to feel hotter. Christina let out an agonized moan as she felt herself beginning to go insane. The coarse fabric of her gag tugged painfully at the corners of her mouth, wringing a quart of dirty, acrid sweat into the shrunken woman’s mouth. She wanted to gag and spit the substance out of her mouth, but couldn’t continue to avoid drinking for very long. And so she swallowed both her pride and a disgusting amount of her enormous girlfriend’s footsweat. Miraculously, as she gagged down the mouthful of sweat, a short wave of relief washed over her body, as if a cool breeze had somehow made it inside the confines of Ashley’s sneaker, before the heat began to well up again. 


Desperate to sustain her relief, Christina began to fervently drink more and more of the awful substance, even resorting to sucking it out Ashley’s sock when she ran out. She was so focused on the physical relief that the concoction provided, that it wasn't until she had consumed nearly a relative gallon of it that she found the taste becoming even more foul. She paused her gluttonous consumption just enough to realize that the smell of Ashley’s feet seemed to be getting worse as well. Of course, she couldn’t know the reason for this phenomenon, but Carley had spent a great deal of time crafting a curse that she could use on those who irritated her, but were beneath her full attention. The sweat that gave her temporary reprieve from the discomfort of being constantly trampled upon had the added effect of drastically amplifying the other senses, essentially forcing the victim to choose how they wished to suffer. 


Ashley brought the vehicle to a screeching halt in front of the police station and began to exit the vehicle, retrieving the pair of sneakers from her bag. She was halfway out the door when she realized that the sneakers in her bag were actually the ones that she had put on before leaving the house. Turning her attention down to her feet, the unwilling tormentress realized that she was now wearing the same smelly running shoes where her beloved Christina was currently suffering. As her shrunken girlfriend entered her conscious attention, the rubbery foam that held Christina began to soften once more, allowing the giantess to feel the shrunken woman struggle once again. And before she could fully come to grips with what was happening the witch’s voice entered her mind once more. 


“I honestly wouldn't have figured that you were stupid enough to try and go to the police over this, but I’ll admit, you continue to surprise me.” Carley’s voice bellowed within Ashley’s mind. The frustrated brunette cried aloud in response, pleading for mercy.


“Please! Just let her go, we’ll forget everything and never tell a soul!”


“No, I don't really care if you do. You’ll find that no one is ever going to believe you. You caught my attention while I’m playing with a couple of my other toys so I’m just here to offer an alternative if you’d like.” The witch’s voice said before Ashley was suddenly bombarded with an onslaught of revolting sensations. Her nostrils flooded with the stench of unwashed, sweaty feet. Her mouth felt as though it were filling with saltwater, causing her to retch uncontrollably. Then a crushing weight began to compress her chest and limbs, rendering the woman completely unable to move. 

“Here’s what she’s going through now. If you’d like, I can shrink you down so that you can both be together. You can spend out the rest of your tiny shrunken days living as microbes in between my toes… or maybe even some other fun places. All you need to do for that is to keep doing what you're doing.” 


Ashley felt fear welling up within her. She wanted more than anything to help Christina out of this nightmare, but faced with the reality of living that hellish life alongside her was all too much for the young woman to handle. Ashley hung her head in shame and yielded to the powerful witch, finally bringing an end to her brief taste of suffering. Ashley considered asking the witch for the opportunity to say goodbye to Christina, figuring she owed her at least that much, however she quickly realized that she couldn't face the shame of admitting to the poor woman that she was agreeing to. Sadness gripped at the poor woman’s heart as she got back into her vehicle and began the long journey home, trying to push out of her mind the smell and taste of her own hellish feet. She made a mental note to wash her feet as soon as she got home and try to air out the sneakers, hoping that she could try to make things a bit easier for poor, tiny Christina. 


Several months later…


“Sorry, Toejam.” Ashley mumbled as she quickly slid her bare feet into a pair of flip flops, which were immediately swapped with her cursed sneakers in the blink of an eye. The muscular brunette raced out the door with a large garbage bag in hand as she attempted to catch the attention of the municipal trash truck that was barreling down the street. She had to run four houses down to finally catch up with the garbage men before slowly walking back to her house in pjs. 


The unassuming giantess wiggled her toes within her sneaker. She had always hated the feeling of wearing shoes barefoot as it made them sweat excessively and left them quite pungent. Although she also felt bad for complaining since she was hardly the one suffering in this arrangement. Christina also hated it when Ashley wore her sneakers barefoot. As uncomfortable it was getting ground under the giantess’ socks, they actually provided an additional layer of protection from the onslaught of footsweat that seeped from the larger woman’s skin. 


Thankfully, the trip to take out the trash was relatively short and only resulted in a few minutes of trampling. Upon returning to the house, Ashley peeled the sneakers off of her feet and kicked them into the pile of other footwear by the door before walking off into the house. The giantess let out a heavy sigh and paused, before turning around to retrieve the shoes and bring them into the kitchen. In the months since Ashley had given up on trying to free Christina, it had been a difficult mental task to continue to treat her like a person and not like shoes. 


She certainly wasn’t going to give up going to the gym or leaving the house, so Christina got to experience plenty of time beneath her feet. But in an effort to relieve her own guilt, Ashley made a habit of placing an airpod in Christina’s shoe to relieve her of the sheer boredom that came with being stuck in her smelly shoe. She also did her best to keep her socks clean and gave up wearing slippers indoors, since literally every bit of footwear she put on always transformed into Christina’s sneaker. 


There also came a point in her study of the strange curse where Ashley came to learn that the instructions scroll that she had been given on that first day could be used to alter the curse in some small ways. However, she quickly learned that anything she attempted to do would have a monkey’s paw type twist that made things even worse for poor little Christine. 


On the first attempt, Ashley had tried to make things a bit more comfy for her shrunken girlfriend while the shoe wasn’t being worn. Evidently the witch’s interpretation of this was to stuff the shoe full of admittedly soft, but still unwashed socks whenever the giantess fell asleep. Ashley tried to ensure that all of her own socks were always washed before bed to at least try to give her something fresh to smell, but whenever she did this, the socks that were in the shoe come sunrise smelled infinitely more rancid.


Ashley’s second attempt to alter the curse was a bit more selfish in nature, but she had hoped that she could appeal to the witch’s sense of reason. After months of taking her shoes off at work to give Christina a break, she noticed that the smell of her feet was becoming more and more noticeable. She tried to use the scroll to make it so that she would at least be able to clean the shoes and prevent other people from dealing with her ever increasing foot odor problem. The witch obliged her request by making it so the smell of feet could no longer escape past the mouth of the sneaker. Initially Ashley was thrilled that she had managed to improve the situation somewhat, however as she brought the sneaker up to her face to inspect the smell, she learned the truth. With her nose outside of the shoe, everything smelled fine, but as soon as she put her nose into the shoe, it stunk so horribly that she instantly retched.


Now, Ashley decided to simply leave things as they were for a fear of making either of their situations even worse. However, on days like today she desperately wanted to make a request of the witch regardless of how it may affect Christina. Tonight Ashley was going on a date. Her fifth date with this particular woman whom she had met just a few weeks ago and she had suggested that they go out to a nice restaurant before going to a rooftop party in the city. Ashley had been dreading this eventuality for months now. She would be forced to wear running shoes to the restaurant, either keeping her outfit awkwardly casual or dressing up and allowing the light blue trainers to ruin whatever outfit she put together. 


“Here you go, Sock Fucker.” Ashley said, placing an earbud into the shoe for Christina and turning on an audiobook. She tried to give her a healthy mix of music, books, podcasts and even some movies if she could get a phone to sit properly at the mouth of the shoe. She then returned to her home office and pulled out the witch’s scroll, placing it on her desk. The frustrated young woman let out a heavy sigh. She hoped that what she was about to do wouldn’t impact Christina too much, but she had to make a change. 


”Foot Slut’s prison changes to reflect whatever footwear I am putting on.” Ashley said, as she wrote her request in the bullet red list she had started on the back of the scroll. Just like last time, the ink began to shake and shift on the page as the witch’s magic decided on whether or not to accept the request. 


“Oh thank god.” Ashley said as the words flashed and finally came to rest on the page. It appeared that her change was acceptable and the giantess celebrated internally, putting away the scroll before heading into the shower. 


Throughout the rest of the day, Ashley paid very little attention to Christina, focusing more on getting herself prepared for her date tonight. The shrunken woman remained in her tomb, doing what she did best, sucking down the humid miasma that came from the giantess’ foot. It wasn’t until later that evening that for the first time in what felt like forever, Christina opened her eyes to find light flooding into her field of vision. For a singular moment Christina felt as though her curse had been lifted and her heart filled with joy. However, reality soon came crashing in as she adjusted to the light and found a still enormous Ashley standing over her.


“Well? Like the change in scenery?” Ashley asked, standing above a pair of nice platform wedges that Christina was stuck directly into the sole of. Christina stared directly up under the giantess’ skirt to see Ashley’s massive ass looming above her. Ashley reached down to inspect the new shoes that contained her former girlfriend. She lifted the wedge up to her face and gave Christina a wide smile. “Fresh new shoe. Gotta be nice, right?” She asked, taking a quick whiff off the surface of the shoe. She instantly recoiled in disgust. Evidently, the smell from the old vessel still somehow remained around Christina, but thankfully the stink was still contained. 


“Well, change of scenery at least.” Ashley said, lowering the shoe back to the floor. The giantess gave one final look down at her tiny companion. She felt a bit of pity as she slid her foot into the shoe on top of Christina. But, she knew that she couldn’t let the rest of her life pass her by. And so Ashley took a deep breath as she gave herself a final once over before heading to the car and driving off for her date. 


Christina spent the entire evening getting pummeled by the giantess’ feet once again. However, the open toed design of the shoes that Ashley had moved her into gave the shrunken woman the added benefit of getting an occasional glance back out into the real world. The damp, tacky skin between Ashley’s toes pressed uncomfortably into Christina’s face as she peered up in wonder at her former girlfriend’s new date and something inside her just broke. The similarities between this new goddess and her former self were unmistakable. The women had a tall, thin build with gorgeous, long black hair. Her smile was warm and radiant and in that moment Christina came face to face with the reality that her old life was firmly gone. 


Tears were streaming down her face as Christina began fervently lapping her tongue against the sour, sweaty toes of the goddess who now controlled her existence. As the salty liquid entered her system, Christina’s senses began pushing into overdrive. More time passed and the shrunken woman consumed more and more footsweat, she started to become numb to the physical and emotional battering she was receiving. And as the potent stench of feet grew more and more intense, Christina prayed to the vindictive witch that her mind would succumb to madness.


However, such a mercy would never come. Like so many of Carley’s other victim’s, Christina remained perfectly cognisant of her cramped, smelly world as Ashley continued on with her own life. And although her former lover moved on with other partners through the years, Christina could take solace in the knowledge that she and Ashley would be Solemates forever. 

Chapter End Notes:

If you enjoyed the story, please let me know with a review. Feedback from the community keeps me writing in my free time and I love to hear from you all. If you'd like to commission a story of your own, send me a message over on DeviantArt at Omanahan88. Thanks for reading!!