- Text Size +

Chaeryeong yawned as she swiped her id at the building entrance, it was late in the night but she still wanted to get some practice for her group's new song before going to bed. She made her way up far too many stairs to count before she reached a floor with some practice rooms. Looking at the doors she could clearly see a few marked with a sign for "Micro trainees." Her company had started to take on micros as trainees lately to debut in a new group to take advantage of the micro market. She kept it to herself, but Chaeryeong absolutely hated it. She didn't consider the stupid little things to be people. She barely considered regular sized humans people compared to herself. She was snapped out of her thoughts of disdain when her phone buzzed. Picking it up she read the text from one of her groupmates. "Where r u?" Yeji had sent. She responded and explained she'd gone to the company to practice for a while before putting her phone back in her bag. As she reached for the handle of one of the practice rooms she stopped. She could hear faint music coming from the room beside her. A micro practice room.  


Chaeryeong paused for a moment. She knew it wasn't the right thing to do, and she knew she'd get in trouble for it but.. she wanted to. She took her hand and instead opened the door to the micro's room. The moment the door swung open and they laid their eyes on the giantess entering the room all twelve of them stopped dancing immediately. For many of them Chaeryeong was somebody they looked up to immensely, both in height and in their career. They'd seen her around the company a few times but they all knew her time was far too valuable for them, especially given their size. They all watched from the floor, slightly mesmerized as the titan closed the door behind her, dumped her bag on the ground and turned off the music they were using to practice. A couple of them felt a little annoyed at her intruding on their practice like this, not that they'd ever say anything to someone as respected as her. The twelve trainees bowed a little as Chaeryeong approached, stopping just in front of them and crouching down a little to get a better view.


She looked down at them with an unmistakable look of disgust. She couldn't believe these things treated like humans, let alone housed and trained just as she was in her company. Her attention was caught by a little red-haired girl near the front as she was the first to speak up, although it sounded more like squeaking to her.


"Chaeryeong! We're all big fans of you! Did you need help with something?!" The naive girl yelled with a beaming smile on her face.


For Chaeryeong this only served to annoy her. The little girl on the floor was as nice as she could possibly have been to her gigantic senior idol, but all she did was get on Chaeryeong's nerves. Unbeknownst to the little trainees Chaeryeong had only come into the room to cause trouble, no amount of kindness on their part was going to help what was coming.


"Get out. I want to practice here." Her words were cold and demanding.


It took a second for one of the trainees to muster up the courage but eventually one of them did. She took a few steps forward toward the front of their little group before responding.


"T-This is a room for micro t-trainees.. there's lots of regular practice rooms in the hall." She stammered.


Intimidated by both Chaeryeong's fame and size. The cold, annoying look on her face didn't change but on the inside the defiance made her happy. Now she could pretend she had a good reason for what she was about to do.


Crouching down a little lower Chaeryeong reached out with her hand and grabbed the blonde trainee who had responded to her. She pinched the tiny girl's even tinier waist between her forefinger and thumb. As she raised the girl up to her face some squeaking and crying began from the remaining  eleven on the floor, not that Chaeryeong cared.


"P-Put me down! Please!" The girl tried.


"You stupid things shouldn't even be here, you're not even people, how the fuck are you supposed to be idols?" Chaereyeong snapped.


They'd all heard it before, it wasn't an uncommon opinion to think nothing of micros. But none of them would've expected someone like Chaeryeong to think that. To the public she was portrayed as one of the kindest idols around.


"Shut up! You're just a bully!" The moment the words left her lips she immediately regretted saying anything at all. Initially she had only come into the micro's room to be a nuisance, but that comment made Chaeryeong mad. Very mad. She was used to people worshipping her wherever she went, be it fans, staff or just strangers stunned by her looks. For someone to insult her, for a BUG to insult her. Her blood boiled. She closely inspected the defiant girl in her grip for a moment. Her body shape was fit and and her face was close to perfect, she was a good fit to be an idol. Shame.


The few girls closest rushed to their screaming friend's side as she smacked into the floor, undoubtebly breaking a handful of bones. The rest of the trainees at the back had their eyes fixed on Chaeryeong. The cruel idol was grinning as she watched her victim roll around in pain. She had planned to leave it at that, but when she looked at the faces of the other trainees she realized this wasn't going to be kept a secret. Now she had a choice, risk her pristine reputation.. or....she couldn't...could she? Chaeryeong held still for another few seconds. An unfortunate accident, she entered the wrong room and wasn't paying attention when she started practicing and suddenly there were twelve tiny red stains on her shoes.. that was believable right? Deep down she knew it wasn't, but there was no way she was going to have her career ruined by these stupid bugs. For the other girls they'd hoped that was the end of it, it was extremely hard to watch their close friend get hurt like that. If only they knew what was coming.


Down below the floor lit up with screams again as the shadow of Chaeryeong's black sneaker swallowed up her first victim. Of the three girls tending to her, two immediately ran for safety. For the remaining girl, she refuse to leave. With a heart practically beating out of her chest, she gripped her injured friend tighter and held her breath, thankfully it was over before she even realized. Upon witnessing the gruesome murder the remaining ten trainees started to run for their lives, in any direction they could.


Chaeryeong felt a rush from head to toe as the brief resistance under her sneaker turned into a squelch. She turned to the gigantic mirror wall of the practice room and smirked at herself. She was only wearing some black sweatpants and a simple white top that showed off her midriff, but she still took pleasure in how ridiculously good she looked.


"Fuck I'm hot.." she whispered to herself, twisting and grinding the mess beneath her shoe a little for theatrics. The girls that dared to look back as they ran were mortified at the red splotch on the bottom of Chaeryeong's footwear. Never in their life did they expect their time as a trainee at a prestigious entertainment company to turn into horrifying giantess survival experience.  Turning her attention to the hardwood floor of the dance practice room Chaeryeong saw two of the smarter girls sprinting for the door, with the other 8 scattering randomly among discarded possessions and chairs near the edge of the room.
The two had been running for almost a minute straight, but it still only took their tormenter a handful of steps to catch up to them. Her sneaker slammed down in front of the duo, and they turned only to have a wall of flesh crash into them, raising them into the air. Chaeryeong took one trainee in each hand, groping them a little as if they were nothing more than dolls. Their wriggling and writhing against her tight grip only made her enjoy it more, knowing they were weaker than her fingers alone.


As she was contemplating what to do Chaeryeong's stomach let out a growl. She ignored it for a moment and continued thinking...and then a thought crossed her mind. Could she? As much as she hated these stupid little creatures.. could she really do that? Chaeryeong's stomach called out again and she locked eyes with the little red-haired girl in her right hand. Straight away the girl put two and two together. She gently shook her head, and began mouthing the word "please.." over and over. Chaeryeong flipped the girl over in her palm, inspecting the other side of her captive. If she was going to do this, she couldn't think of a better looking girl to try it with. Except herself, of course, she smirked.


The girl's silent pleading turned to screaming as she was lifted higher and higher, bringing her before Chaeryeong's luscious red lips. The warm, minty breath of the titanic idol spread across her bare skin, causing her to shiver. Chaeryeong slowly lowered the screaming morsel onto her tongue, flailing legs first. When she was fully inside she closed her lips and pushed the girl to the roof of her mouth, enjoying the little fight she was putting up against her tongue. Down below in her left hand the red-haired trainee's friend couldnt believe what she was watching. If she weren't being held in place so tightly she'd have thrown up watching her close friend get devoured by an idol they'd both admired. After about a minute the girl's fighting died down and Chaeryeong grew bored with her, she placed her empty hand on her throat and with a feeling of absolute power, swallowed. She let out a soft moan as the bulge collided with her fingers, a sound not unnoticed by the now crying girl in her hand. Unsure of what to do with her she took a few steps toward a nearby bottle of water. She twisted the cap and held the crying blonde over the neck of the bottle. She wasn't even trying to stop it. Chaeryeong grinned a little, she was taking more pleasure in breaking this little thing than she did eating her friend. She dropped the limp girl into the bottle and closed the cap, taking a few seconds to make sure the girl was at least trying to stay afloat before turning back to the other trainees. In hindsight it did seem cruel, taking twelve lives for her slightly damaged ego, but then again their lives weren't worth the same as hers anyway, Chaeryeong reasoned.


She wandered over to the place she'd last seen them heading towards and began sifting through all the bags, shoes and clothes left behind in the corner of the room. It wasn't long before she found a few trainees. She grabbed a nearby backpack and began placing them inside, reaching a total of five defiant, screaming bug sized idols-to-be after ten or so minutes of searching. With two left and the end of her patience reached, Chaeryeong had a fun little idea.


"Whichever one of you two comes out first gets to go home safely tonight~" She sang, in the most innocent sounding voice she could muster. The girls trapped in the backpack immediately started to get even more nervous, if one of those two were going home safely, what on earth did that mean for them? Surely enough Chaeryeong's plan worked. The gullible pair came running out at the same time, one from inside a giant discarded shoe and the other from behind a speaker. Chaeryeong leapt forward and snatched them up, dumping them both in the bag with the rest of the trainees. She zipped it up and slung it over her shoulder, heading for the door. She could always practice tomorrow instead, she thought.


On her way to the exit Chaeryeong stopped by the bottle. She crouched down and checked on the broken little blonde she left inside, surprisingly, she was still swimming. The poor girl looked mortified as Chaeryeong's face filled her vision through the plastic wall. Unable to resist Chaeryeong grabbed the bottle and twisted the cap off once again. She swirled the water around a little, snickering a little as she watched the little life fight against the waves, before lifting the bottle to her face. Tired, broken and defeated the poor trainee didn't even have the strength to muster a scream as Chaeryeong's lips wrapped around the neck of the bottle. She merely let her little body slide out and down the throat of the cruel, messed up monster. Chaeryeong released a sigh of satisfaction as she finished her swig, setting the bottle back down and heading for home.


Along her short, nervous walk back to her dorm Chaeryeong kept her contact with people to a minimum, not wanting even the slightest chance of anyone tracing her deeds back to her. The moment she got inside she locked her bedroom door and tossed the backpack on her bed, smirking when she thought about how painful that must've been for those inside. Chaeryeong ungracefully kicked off her sneakers, pulled off her socks and discarded both her top and sweatpants, leaving herself in a pair of black lacy panties and matching bra. She climbed atop her bed on all fours and unzipped the backpack. Those trapped inside were finally gifted with light, before the view above was quickly with replaced with Chaeryeong's gigantic face, looming over them with a twisted smile.


"W-what happened to Yena?!" One of the trainees mustered the courage to ask their tormenter.


"Yena?" Chaeryeong replied, suprised at both the question and the fact that one of these little things actually managed to talk to her without bursting into tears.


"My..my friend, you put her in the bottle"


"Ohhh... that one. Well right about now she's floating around somewhere in my stomach, and soon she'll be used to service my beautiful body.." Chaeryeong laughed at her own vanity.


The girl in the bag remained silent.


"Speaking of.. how about you join your friend?" Chaeryeong lowered her face partially into the bag and swiped at the girl with her tongue, flicking the poor trainee down her throat. The whole process happened almost instantaneously, shocking the now six girls left in the bag as their screaming friend was cruelly removed from existence.


"Mmpff.. God.. it feels so good to be big" Chaeryeong whispered as she plucked the girls from the bag, knocking it to the floor as she flipped herself onto her back, propping her head up with a pillow. Her captives were gently dropped by her belly button, some struggling to stand as the warm terrain at their feet gently rose and fell.
Chaeryeong's bra was elegantly discarded and dropped to the floor as she eyed up the terrified girls on her stomach.Chaeryeong's hands snaked along her body, causing panic as she pinched the ankles of two more trainees, dragging them away before lifting them in the air, bringing them down gently and draping them over her nipples.


"I'm sure you don't need any more motivation to get to work" The horny idol said as she brushed her hair back.


"Fuuuuuck.." She whimpered as one of them immediately began to bite the giant nub, while it was probably out of hatred more than devotion it felt fucking incredible. Caught up in her euphoria Chaeryeong hadn't even noticed one of the girls had been making away along and off her stomach. Their eyes locked as the tiny thing was standing at the edge of the bed, completely clueless as to her next move.


"Want to escape? Here, I'll help.." Chaeryeong whispered with a smirk. She readied her finger before flicking the poor girl to the floor, undoubtably breaking some bones from the force, and even more as she hit the ground. The three remaining girls on her chest screamed out as their friend was launched to her doom.
"God will you bugs just shut up" The giant idol muttered. Her hand once again slithered along her body until it was above them, snatching two and dragging them kicking and screaming down her stomach. Her free hand raised the band of her luxury brand panties, opening the way as she pulled the two unfortunate souls towards her nether regions. The fighting of her fingers continued as she shoved the two inside, crying out in a twisted pleasure. Combined, the girls at work on her nipples and the girls at the mercy of her hungry pussy were tipping her over the edge. Once the last foot was shoved inside of her Chaeryeong turned her attention to the last trainee. A short little redhead with remarkably long hair. She plucked the girl up by that very same hair, bringing her to her face, grinning as she dangled in front of her lips.


"You'll never guess where you're going" She whispered, licking her lips.


"P-please.. you don't have to do this.."The girl begged.


"You're right, I don't have to, but I really, really, REALLY want to" She laughed, tossing the girl into her mouth and swallowing her alive. The struggles down her throat were the final nail in the coffin. Her violent masturbating came to an end as her body bucked atop the bed, uncontrollable cries of pleasure escaping her lips. Chaeryeong lay there, basking in the afterglow for a couple of minutes before fishing the broken, bloody bodies from her cunt.


"Oops.. might've gotten a little too rough" She grinned, enjoying the expressions of the mortified girls on her breasts. Without a care in the world she dropped the bodies into the trash can by her bed and stood up with the pair still holding on to her nipple for their lives. Glancing down at the floor Chaeryeong spotted the attempted escapee, still alive, slowly dragging her broken body across the bedroom floor.

"Stupid little things" She laughed. Her bare sole came down in an instant, pulverizing the innocent girl into a red stain on her soft skin.


"Now then.. I think I need a nice,relaxing bath, and luckily for me, I've got the perfect little bath toys." She smirked as she stared at the girls on her nipples.