- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

One of the first stories I've ever written, and the first I've ever posted. So it might be best to go in not expecting much.

Also: English isn't my first language, so I apologize if some sentences are a bit wonky.

Other than that, I hope you enjoy!

Tremors could be felt all throughout the small suburban city district, a sign familiar to every normal sized person that bad things are about to happen. Those outside easily spotted her on the horizon, the naked blonde strutting towards them, hundreds of trees broken and uprooted with every step she took. And what a view it was. The young woman’s body was strongly built by the years of labor growing up on a farm, glistened slightly in the afternoon sun with sweat built up by her recent chores. Her Chest, rivaling some of the smaller mountains she stepped over, heaved and bounced with each of her footfalls. Covering the miles between her and the town limit within seconds, she soon arrived at the outer border wall that stood around many established Norm Settlements.


These walls, even if they are some of the tallest structures in their representative towns and cities, were more of a formal reminder of the border between the two territories, as they often didn't even reach a giant's ankle. Miriam was ready to simply step over the wall into the settlement, as she did hundreds of times in her life before, whenever she needed to take a shortcut, stumbled upon an unregistered settlement on her parents' farm, or sometimes just for fun, when she suddenly remembered the reason she came here in the first place. Lucky for the good dozen of houses now in darkness, she remembered just before she planted her foot on the ground.


But even that wasn't enough to save some of the unlucky people in her shadow, as broken trees and other debris fell from the soft sole that replaced the sky, causing some casualties and destroying one or two houses. Slowly, and in thought about her next move, Miriam slowly retracted her leg and planted her foot next to the other just outside the border with a resounding *THUD*, rattling the windows of the nearest houses. Not sure what to do next, the farmgirl slowly squatted down, her knees extending far over the wall, her generous, freckled bust blocking out the sun for those living nearest to it. She began to squint and scan the area, as if that would help her to discern any detail of the miniscule town before her.


The atmosphere among the people below was filled with dread. A Giant simply ignoring their borders was nothing new, but this mass surveillance? It made them uneasy, some of them would have much preferred a straight-forward rampage.


She stopped squinting and sighed exasperated, for the entire area to hear, and decided on a more direct approach. Leaning forward, she reached far into the Norm territory and pinched a nice looking suburban home between her thumb and index finger, lifting it towards her and putting it down on her palm. Fingerpads easily covering the broadsides of it twice over compressed the house of the terrified couple under a cacophony of creaking and crashing. With a final, deafening *CRUNCH* their recently bought house was ripped from its foundation and lifted far into the air at baffling velocity, pressing them into the ground, nearly making them pass out. As soon as it all started, it was over. Lightly battered the two slowly rose and peeked out of the broken windows.


Outside layed a peach-colored field, and far off into the distance and high above, the freckled face of a young woman no older than 22 beamed down on them with a smile. Her green eyes focused on their house, making the two even more afraid.

"Heya" her voice rolled over them louder than thunder, rattling the remains of the house around them.

In pain, they reflexively covered their ears, which did nothing to block out the sheer volume.

"Would you mind stepping outside? I'd like to look the folks I'm talking to in the face. Also…", she added, her expression growing a bit embarrassed, "I'm afraid I damaged your nice house a bit, so it's probably for the best if you get outside before it crumbles."

Heeding her advice, and with literally nothing else to do, they made their way outside onto the soft ground. An aroma of dirt with a hint of fresh sweat surrounded them.

"There ya go." Her smile grew bigger. "Now we can talk."

With no warning, she dropped down onto her plump ass, flattening even more forest outside the city. The millions of tons of body weight caused a minor earthquake, rattling the populace even further. The small couple on her hand felt as if gravity was switched off for a moment, as a drop of a few inches for Miriam was several feet for them. A drop from this height would prove fatal on normal ground, but instead they fell onto the soft, warm flesh of Miriam's palm, surviving, slightly more bruised than before. The remains of their house weren't that lucky, the drop finally ending its misery as it collapsed into a heap of rubble behind them. Ignorant towards the consequences of her taking a seat, the giant continued without missing a beat.

"The Name's Miriam. And what should I call you two cuties?"

Her breath washed over them as strong gusts of wind as she spoke, the volume still making their ears ring. Both of them were too stunned to speak.

"Oh no" Miriam's smile turned into a slight frown "Did I accidentally pick out a couple of mutes?"

Not used to interacting with Norms outside of mutual zones like her college, who knew that it's usually best to answer quickly if a giant was in a good mood, she was completely baffled as to why these two wouldn't answer her friendly question immediately.

"Guess I'll have to try my luck with the next house" She said as she looked towards the city again

"Veronica!" The woman, scared more of what would happen to them if the giant lost interest in them as of what she wanted from them, finally found her voice again. "I'm Veronica. And this is my Husband, Phillip."

Caught off guard, Phillip slowly and unsurely raised his hand as a greeting.

"So you two do speak", Miriam's bright smile returned, "Well I'm glad to meet the two of you. I don't want to keep you too long, just got a question. Y'all two familiar with that cute little town you live in?"

Still a bit in shock, Phillip tried to answer "We- well, we just moved here so..."

"Oh." Miriam replied with a slight tinge of disappointment.

"So of course we learned everything about our town that we could!" Veronica hastily added to her husband's thought.

"Well that's great. I was just wondering about some directions..."

Veronica's heart beat a mile a minute. She reacted reflexively out of fear of what might happen to them if they couldn't help that girl who destroyed their house as a friendly greeting, but now she was wondering how to get out of lying to her about her familiarity with the city. Tears began streaming down her face, too small for the blonde giant to see.

"Y'all wouldn't happen to know how I can get to Wilson Avenue?"

Veronica almost jumped with glee. She knew that street name! She knew where it was!

"Oh yes, yeah, I can tell you how to get there!" She answered, a mad giggle shaking her voice.

"If you start from our street, you first take a right into Jackson Av-"

"Rough directions are more than enough, sweetie" The ear shattering voice interrupted her. "Don't really have a use for street names if you can cover multiple blocks in a step, you see?"

"O-Oh, sure" the elation left the tiny woman. She slowly turned around, hoping to recognize the street from above. She noticed that she could overview the entire city, even the downtown area a couple miles away. They must have been miles off the ground, and the girl was sitting down!

Finally, she spotted what she thought was the right street.

"There" she shouted, a look of pure relief on her face. "It's right there! You just head southwest from here until you get to that weirdly bent street over there, that's it!"

"Well, thank you so much, you really were a big help."


And just like that, Miriam forgot about the two tiny lives she held in the palm of her hand as she rose back to her feet, letting them roll off her hand along the rubble of their destroyed home, falling to the ground. Again she lifted her foot and set it over the wall, but this time there was no hesitation as she ground a dozen homes several feet into the ground with her soft sole.

She now continued her strut from before, this time instead of forests, she crushed houses, streets, powerlines and lifes. Families were ripped apart whenever only half of a house ended up under one of her feet. Those spared by a direct hit had to go through a bombardment of debris from the destroyed lives of their friends and neighbors whenever chunks of concrete or flattened cars came unstuck from the underside of her feet, smashing into homes and killing hundreds more. After just a few steps, she arrived at her goal. Knowing that she was a bit high up for what she wanted to do, she got down on her knees.


On the ground it was pure pandemonium, her feet were destructive enough, but now even more got crushed beneath her shins as she got on her knees. Miriam placed her hands on either end of her desired road, a purely logistical action, but to the people below it almost seemed like she wanted to trap them on it. She leaned onto her hands, burying the houses that were caught under them even deeper into the dirt, and stretched out her long legs to lie down on her stomach. She dragged her feet over the ground, the soles now enormous monoliths reaching into the sky, bulldozing those who survived her previous onslaught, ripping up asphalt, concrete and people with unstoppable force.


After stretching out her legs, her thighs were now where her shins once were. They easily covered the ground that was already ripped up and then started to spill outward. Even more houses crumbled beneath the slowly outwards moving wall of soft skin. Those who survived in the small space between her thighs got a nice view of her nether lips as well as her cheeks, rising into the sky like mountains. Her Stomach turned an even wider area into a wasteland. A small group of houses survived miraculously by being exactly where her belly button ended up, now trapped in utter darkness, surrounded by the churns and gurgles of Miriam's guts working on her lunch. Her tits, similar to her thighs, bulldozed everything around them, those between them seeing as the walls slowly closed in on them, crushing them and everything they knew between their softness. Their untold tonnage compressing everything caught underneath them into hard bedrock.


Finally, she grew still. The farm girl's body now covered a large part of the once so beautiful suburban area. By just laying down, she almost killed a third of its inhabitants. Resting her chin on the ground, crushing even more that thought they escaped her rampage, she focused on a house that roughly looked like the one that has been described to her, although it was hard to tell. Even laying flat on her stomach, she still towered above everything. Again, everything rumbled as she started to speak: "Justin? I'm here! I hope I got the right address..."


A window on the second story of one of the houses, of course not the one Miriam had her focus on, opened and a young man leaned out waving. He saw eyes bigger than houses shift towards him, a very eery sight

"Justin!" The blonde sighed in relief, her cheery smile once again adorning her face "I wasn't sure if I was in the right neighborhood after all, all your cities look the same, you know?"


"Are you ready to get started?"


-


Justin couldn’t believe how unlucky he was. To be among the few hundred Norms to be selected in the now improved “Integrated Education Program” was one of the worst lots a young adult could draw. The Program was meant to tighten the bonds between the two races living on the planet and to hopefully put an end to the astronomically high casualties and property damage experienced in areas where the two races collided. This was originally what the “Recognized Border Treaty” of ‘93 was meant to do, but it soon became obvious that Giants didn’t really care about respecting each other's territories, with their government being disinterested in transgressions at best and the Norm government not really having any leverage to enact the treaty. In turn, Norm settlements kept sprouting up in more remote areas of the Giant’s territory too, although nobody really cared about that, neither before nor after the treaty.


So the “I.E.P.” was put into effect after what essentially amounted to begging from the Norms until the Giants gave in. The Idea was simple: establish relationships between the races so that Giants may be less inclined to ‘harass’ Norm communities. The first test run of the Program was conducted in a highschool, as it was seen as vital to bring the two races together at a formative age. This was however abandoned pretty quickly as it turned out that it only led to even fiercer bullying among the students. ‘Bullying’ at least was the word the Giant’s government decided to go with in their final report. The Norm side had a few more choice words.


But the officials still saw some hope in this plan of theirs, so they kept hanging onto it, shifting their attention towards tertiary education, hoping that more mature, but still impressionable people would still be susceptible to the program while eliminating the ‘bullying’ problem.


The first run of the project actually had a lot of volunteers. Idealistic young men and women willing to put their hand out in friendship and change the world. However, the number of ‘accidents’ and disappearances within the program didn't subside, while it had no noticeable effects on the outside world. The number of destroyed cities per day stayed just the same. But they kept at it. When they ran out of volunteers, they instituted a lottery that would pick students applying to universities and colleges at random to put them into the program.


Justin was one of these unlucky winners.


His plan was to just keep his head down for his time there. It shouldn't be that hard to go unnoticed when you're barely the size of a grain of rice. But his professor, another Norm, and one of the only volunteer participants left, destroyed that plan the moment he uttered the words Justin abhorred all his life, even before coming here.

"Group Project"

His head in his hands, doing his best to process what had to be, this he was sure of, his certain doom, he listened as the professor went on, amplified over the room's PA system so that the giant students could hear him as well.

"Since the whole point of you being here is to get to know each other, I will be assigning the partners randomly, One Norm and One Giant each."

This was it, crushed to death by one of his peers, either by accident, because he missed a deadline, or just for the hell of it. Truly, he had to be the unluckiest man on this planet.

"Justin, you'll be working with Miriam"

Or maybe his luck was about to turn.

From his first day here, he always had an eye on Miriam. She was one of the prettiest girls in his class, even if there was no shortage of them, and her friendly and bubbly attitude just made his heart melt. The facts that Giants were scantily clad most of the time, since it would take literal square miles of cloth to cover up like Norms do, and that Miriam had the biggest pair of tits Justin had ever seen on a woman, be it Norm or Giant, might have fueled his crush on her a little bit. Each and every day he spent a better part of class just staring at Miriam, often wearing a pair of bright blue "sweatpants" no less revealing than booty shorts as well as a simple, white colored band of cloth wrapped tightly around her chest, barely able to cover her nipples.

It was pretty much impossible for him not to fall for her.

But of course, he never had the chance to act upon it. He barely had the courage to talk to a girl his size, he certainly wouldn't try his luck with someone who might accidentally crush him while he was asking her out. But now, the attention would be on him, he had the chance to charm her during their late-night research sessions and the hours they would spend working together. Justin became so lost in his fantasy that he completely forgot the logistical problems that would face him if he even ever got so far.


But just at that second, Miriam arrived at his "Elevated Study Zone" which was nothing more than a glorified desk with a Normal-sized Elevator built into one of the legs, to remind him of their slight size difference. Justin came face to face with hips broader than his home street is long, hugged by a pair of shorts so tight they left nothing up to the imagination. His gaze wandered up her stomach,  until he reached the two mountains that currently left him in shadows and blocked the view to anything above them.

At that moment, Miriam leaned a bit forward so that she could actually see her new partner over her bust. Justin thought he could hear the thin strap of cloth groan and beg for mercy as thousands of tons of tit shifted below it. Finally, he saw the farm girl's cute, freckled face. Her shoulderlength golden hair framing it perfectly. She shot a warm smile down at him. He felt like he was staring at an Angel.

"Hiya, I'm Miriam. You actually are Justin, right? It's kinda hard to tell..."

"Y- Yes I'm me- I mean, That's me, yeah."

"Oh goodie. Would have been awkward if not, ha." She beamed down at him, his heart beating even faster. He once again became lost in his fantasy world.

"So, you wanna get started today?"

He snapped back

"T-Today? With what?"

"With our project, of course? What else, cutie?"

"Oh, yeah sure, I got the afternoon free. I could come by your place-"

"Out of the question" Miriam waved her hand as if to swat that idea down like a fly. "That's way too dangerous for you. I don't want my partner to end up stranded somewhere or getting crushed before we could even start to work on our project."

Justin gulped, he was taken a bit aback by how casually she brought up the topic of his possible demise.

"Besides, wouldn’t it be like, a multiple-day-journey for you?"

"Actually, there are airships that-"

"It's just a brisk walk for me to you, I bet. I just have to take care of a couple of chores back at my place. I'll meet you right after. Deal?"

The pendulous motion of her breasts was hypnotizing Justin, they still swayed back and forth a tiny bit, the inertia of such a large mass seemed to just keep them in motion.

So, blind to the consequences on inviting a girl over for the first time in years, and still staring at her chest, he said

"Deal"



-



Hours later, he again found himself staring at those breasts, only this time they had crushed a better portion of his Neighbors under their mass. Still, he couldn't take his eyes off of them, gently pressing against the ground with every breath his colossal research buddy took. He wondered if he was a bad person for being more concerned if Miriam could see him staring than with the fact that that pair of boobs now had a kill count in the triple to quadruple digits.

"Helloooooooo~ Earth to Justiiiiiiin~" her sing song was loud enough to tear his eyes away, but not quite enough to completely get him out of his daze. His mind blank, he just asked the first thing that he could think of.

"Why are you naked?"

"I already told you that I had chores to do, silly. I'm not gonna risk getting one of my few sets of clothes dirty or torn working in the field. Bad enough that I have to wash every few days now since the college insists that we wear something every day." That last part made her roll her eyes. "I even had to buy new clothes. I'm not like those wanna-be fashion models or aspiring business people in our class with a closet full of 'em.” she said with a frown “I work outside, I almost never wore clothes before. I was more than happy with the two fancy outfits I always had."

Not much of her rant actually registered in Justin's rattled mind, aside from a few key phrases like 'I almost never wear clothes'. He simply chose to accept the situation.

Again, her sweet voice rung out like thunder.

"So, ready to start working?"




After a few hours of productive work, Justin watched in awe as the behemoth in front of him rose to her feet again. Miriam simply dusted the remains of civilization off, most of it crashing into the wasteland that Justin now saw his project had caused. He could see nothing but dirt and rock for miles where the blonde had lain.

"Well, we did put in some good work today, partner." The farmgirl said with a content sigh, hands on her hips. The carnage she caused seemed to be of little concern to her.

She waved and said: "I'll see you tomorrow in class", turned on her heels, and walked off. The loss of life at a minimum this time, since most of the suburbs were in ruins now anyway.

And still, after all that destruction Justin had witnessed that day, he still couldn't help but stare at her ass as Miriam walked off into the horizon.

Chapter End Notes:

Any criticism/advise is greatly appreciated! I'm trying to improve.