- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Getting caught up in one of Koyanskaya's problems, her chaperone decides to deal with the source of the problem.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Yet another anonymous commission, this time focusing on Koyanskaya of Darkness and Tamamo-no-Mae.  I tried to avoid spoilers as much as possible, but I don't think there are that many people that don't know what's coming.

Tags: Vore, Digestion, Butt Expansion




One of the most aggravating things about manifesting as a Heroic Spirit is that time and location are not linear phenomena in the Throne of Heroes.  A version of oneself could be summoned before they were born, or long after they've died.  Or, a version of oneself without memories of the one that summoned them could appear after they fought a different version of themself.  Thus, even if they are a different ‘person’ than the foe they fought before, inheriting the sins of your previous self is unfair and inevitable.


Such is the case for a pink-haired, golden-eyed vixen wearing a white suit jacket and mini-skirt too small for her voluptuous body, strategically so, in dark black pantyhose and a pink scarf around her neck.  The sound of her heeled shoes clack against the tiled floors of Chaldea’s halls, echoed by the quiet clop of her chaperone’s wooden, platform geta.  The fox-eared pinkette trailing her was a constant reminder of how little trust Chaldea’s staff had in her.  Which, while she had no plans to carry on with the foolishness of the version of her that was their enemy, did make scheming much more difficult.


Ahh~...  Why couldn’t they all be like Master?  Such a sweet, naive human.  He doesn’t suspect me at all.  Letting out a sigh as she approached an elevator, she pressed the button to call the lift down.


“The fact that you are still so bothered by my presence proves that you still wish to cause some mischief of some sort, Vitch.”  The Caster in a short, slightly open kimono commented, smiling coyly at her.  While she’d rather be by her Master’s side and monitoring dangerous Foreigner was a job she couldn’t leave to anyone else.


“Hmph, and for some reason, humans believe foxes to be cunning and bright creatures.  If you cannot remember the name ‘Koyanskaya’, should we get your ancient mind checked out by the head nurse?”  She snarked back, narrowing her eyes at the similar-looking Servant.  “Or do you simply need your ears replaced, Tamamo-no-Mae?  I’d be more than happy to tear those useless ones off for you.”


Not raising to the provocation, the blue-robed fox girl met the pink-haired businesswoman’s sadistic grin with a menacing smile of her own.  The ding of the elevator reaching their floor signaling the end of their posturing at each other, the two Servants stepped on as Koyanskaya pressed a button for a higher floor.


As the elevator began to ascend, there was a sudden jolt as it came to a stop halfway between floors, causing the suited woman’s eye to twitch.  “Again!?  I thought the technology at Chaldea was supposed to be top-of-the-line.  How hard is it to get an elevator that works even half the time?”


Barely holding back a snicker, Tamamo looked at how Koyanskaya’s skirt stretched around her hips.  The prominent definition of her buttocks was made to look all the more confined by the indentations of her thong lines showing through the thin, white skirt.  “My, such a thing never happened before, and certainly not to me.  Perhaps if someone’s backside wasn’t so… hefty.  And here I was asked to modify the elevators too.”


Her eye twitching and cheeks blooming red, the cunning woman had a bit of a soft spot about her weight and how others perceived it.  “I’ll have you know my butt is quite petite, thank you very much.”  Crossing her hands behind her rear, the genuine embarrassment and humiliation to defend the size of her buttock was one of the few times her mask of deception and composure cracked.  “Evidently, though, it seems whatever you did didn’t work.  If Chaldea trusted me more, I would have been happy to fix something like this.  Seeing how much it affects me, I’d even give them a generous discount.”


“Yes, yes.  Well, as I’m sure you’ve realized, funds and resources are in short supply here.  Even with Master going out every day to stock up on materials, he immediately wastes them on any stray he happens to summon.”  Waving off the defamatory comments, Tamamo checked to make sure her Dakiniten Ho formation was in place properly.  Since she so rarely uses these techniques anymore, she was unsure if it would even work, but the formations themselves looked functional.  “Still, say what you want, if I remember correctly, the weight of that mete-”


“Keep flapping those lips and I’ll be eating fox tonight.”  Her eyes widening in anger, the more bestial aspects that the Foreigner-Class Servant hides in her business attire manifested with her malice.  The soft, pink fur on her fluffy tail and pointed ears stood up on end as she glowered.


“Mikon~!  My, my.  How frightening.  And here I was going to offer a solution to your weight problem.”  Feigning her fright, Tamamo smiled smugly.  “Normally I would leave you to suffer taking the stairs everywhere but Master asked me to help you get used to living in Chaldea.”


Her anger quickly fading, Koyanskaya straightens out her posture to a more neutral pose, resting a hand on her hip.  “A solution?  What kind of-huh!?”


Before she could finish asking her question, a flood of yin energy poured into her body, but it wasn’t something she could use, rather, it was fueling a curse being cast on her!  Her senses became disoriented and she stumbled back against one of the elevator’s walls she tried to process what was happening to her.  But the dissonance fogging her mind was playing tricks on her eyes as the blue-clad Caster with her seemed to grow taller and taller, towering over her.


This conniving fox!  She tricked me!  Cursing her chaperone as the shadow of her hand fell over her, Koyanskaya didn’t have time, or a place, to run and hide.


*****


Gleefully picking up the irritable usurper of her Spirit Origin, Tamamo smiled innocently at the naked woman standing on her palm as the elevator began moving once again.  “Aha~b25;!  See?  I told you I could fix your little problem.  Now your butt is very petite, isn’t it?  So light, the poor elevator can finally function properly.  Oh, I’m so clever!  Go meb25;~!”


More outraged than afraid, the shrunken Servant was yelling at her, likely hurling no end of creative and hurtful insults at her.  It wasn’t anything she hadn’t heard before, and she was sure she’d be in for an earful in the future.  However, that would have to wait until after she was done with the scheming vixen.


Turning the tiny Koyanskaya over and folding her in her fingers, Tamamo admired the bare, round rear facing her.  The size, the shape, the plump perkiness.  Hmph~!  I suppose aesthetically, it is a fine rear.  Though they’ll never admit it, Master and Goredolf do stare when she walks past them, and she knows to put a bit more perk in her step when she does!  Goredolf is one thing, but if Master is to stare at anyone’s rear, mine’s no smaller than hers!  Looking back at her own backside, the view was obstructed by her big, fluffy tail and a couple layers of her heavily modified kimono.  …Okay, so maybe he can’t look at it whenever, but if he just asked…


Of course, with her Shapeshifting skill, appearing in a more human body would be simple for a kitsune as powerful as her.  But not only was she proud of her furry ears and tail, but Ritsuka also compliments them pretty frequently.


Not to mention that I don’t have many good memories of shapeshifting.  Ignoring the trauma that was the entire end of her legend before ending up in the Sessho-Seki, there was something about how Koyanskaya used her body that made Tamamo feel like she wasn’t fully utilizing her own.  Even if they diverge from the same Spirit Origin, Koyanskaya was still eight centimeters taller and only six kilograms heavier, though that is heavily contested.  Well, I focused more on being the perfect wife(-in-training), I didn’t need to min-max my stats to be a seductress.  Still…


While she had no real plans other than teasing the shrunken woman, staring at the round, juicy peach was stirring something unbecoming of a refined lady like herself.  Licking her lips, because there was nobody around to stop her, Tamamo grinned mischievously.


“Now, let’s see.  What price should I charge you for my kind-hearted services?  Oh!  I know.  This cute little tush looks absolutely delicious.  Mind if I have a taste?  No?  Thanks~b25;”  Ignoring the protests and flailing of her soon-to-be treat, Tamamo held her above her head and opened her mouth.


The warm, moist air must have clued the struggling woman in on her plan, as she looked down at the dark abyss waiting for her and froze for a moment.  The squeaky cries and frantic thrashing increased tremendously as the foxy Caster simply lowered her into her mouth, sealing her lips around her fingers before pulling them free.


Aha!  Oh, she’s really fighting to get out.  She thought as the elevator dinged, arriving at the floor Koyanskaya wanted to get off on.  Turning as the doors opened, Tamamo swallowed her treat without hesitation and squealed happily as she stretched and got off the lift.  “Ah!  Finally, a bit of freedom.  Following you around all the time is so exhausting.”  Rubbing her stomach, she could faintly feel something moving around, and all the stress from having to escort the pink-haired vixen around melted away.  “Settle down in there, you’ll reform just fine once I digest your ‘petite butt’...  Damn, I didn’t think about that.  Well, I’ve come this far.”  Holding her hand over her stomach, Tamamo placed a seal on the digestive organ to trap the Foreigner's Saint Graph in her to keep her from going to the FATE system.  “There~b25;.  Well, since you wanted to be me so much, I’m sure you’ll have no problem staying for a bit longer.”  Laughing at the weakening concentration of dense Mana in her belly, Tamamo enjoyed Koyanskaya’s futile struggle as she made her way to Ritsuka’s room and let herself in.


Her stomach made short work of the shrunken Servant, and because she had prevented the exploitative businesswoman from escaping, her body actually fully processed and digested her Mana.  Sitting on Rituska’s bed, the influx of potent Mana was invigorating and arousing.  However, she sensed it all concentrating in one area of her body, rather than being evenly distributed throughout.


“Huh?  H-Hey, you’re nothing but food right now!”  The warmth of the Mana traveling through her body headed straight for her round backside, filling it out and plumping it up more and more.  “Y-You don’t… get a say… in this!”


Despite finally getting to sneak into her Master’s room, Tamamo wasn’t able to bask in his scent and enjoy herself as her butt grew bigger, fatter, and heavier.  She already surpassed where Koyanskaya set the benchmark, but it showed no sign of slowing down.  Her panties were devoured by the deepening crack, her tail no longer fully blocked her view of it and her fair cheeks were peeking out from either side of the flap that hung down from her kimono.


“N-No.  Stop, stop!  I don’t need my bottom to be exposed for anyone to see!”  She whined, grabbing her bulging cheeks, her fingers sinking into the soft, marshmallowy flesh.  The wedgie of her panties was getting painful, her tail fit in the crevice of her glutes, and the hem of her kimono couldn’t contain her butt anymore.  “No!  That’s for Master’s eyes only~”


After a few minutes of funneling into her backside, all the Mana Tamamo got from digesting Koyanskaya settled in place.  As impressive as it was, the pink-haired Caster could only pout as she kneaded and massaged her hefty cheeks.  Each one was easily bigger than her head.  The final revenge against her to make sure she couldn’t cover up her snack’s disappearance and keep her trapped in her body forever.


Crossing her arms as she wiggled her bottom on Ritsuka’s bed, Tamamo let out a deep, drawn-out sigh.  “It’s not like I was going to keep her forever, having such a huge butt is just annoying…”


As she got ready to release Koyanskaya’s Saint Graph, though, the foxy Servant’s keen ears picked up the sound of footsteps approaching.  And not just anyone’s, she could tell from the rhythm that it was Ritsuka!


M-Master!  Already?  Oh, I can’t let him see me…!?  Hurrying to undo the seal, she stopped for a moment as the thought of what face he’d make when he saw her like that got her curious.  He is a butt man…  Situating herself to pose both cutely and sensually on his bed, she smirked as she heard him get to the door.  And a good wife needs to give her husband a ‘big ass’ surprise every now and again.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282