- Text Size +

Caitlin Cox was far from the most attractive girl in school – hell, some may tell you that she’s one of the ugliest in her class. Despite her looks, her body is that more amazing. She has huge thighs that could crush a watermelon and her butt is the second largest I’ve ever seen, right after my friend’s sister Sara.

Caitlin wore tight jeans to school every day, stuffing her globe-sized buttcheeks into those jeans. I could only imagine what it’s like to pull her pants up while putting them on every day.

While I would never get to experience watching her pull her pants on in the morning, I was lucky enough to see her butt bounce up and down every day in school. Her locker was next to my first period class, so after arriving at school, I would wait in front of my classroom for the teacher to come and open the door.

As I waited, Caitlin would come by and either get things from her locker or just put stuff in it. When she was done, she would walk to the left of me, down the hall to wherever she was going. As she walked away, my eyes were glued to her ginormous butt walking away. Her buttcheeks went up and down so perfectly. I found myself licking my lips sometimes staring at such a juicy butt.

I never figured she had noticed I was staring at her butt, however, That all changed one day when I was leaving my last period class, which was gym. Normally, I would walk to the exit door on the left side of the gym, near where the buses were. That day, however, I walked out the right exit doors, near the weight room and the ladies’ locker room.

As I stepped out of the door, there she was. Caitlin Cox threw me against the wall, scaring me half to death.

“You know. I’m getting pretty fucking sick of you staring at my butt as I walk every morning,” she said. I felt my body warm up from nervousness and embarrassment. I wanted to deny it, but I couldn’t even open my mouth to speak.

“I don’t understand why men love butts so much. It’s just fat, muscle and skin,” she continued. She then added a scowl. “We’re going to find out, though, you and I. Come on.” She grabbed my shirt and pulled me into the ladies’ locker room. No one else was in there, so I had no idea what she was going to do to me.

She pushed me on to a bench, forcing me to sit now. She then pulled a remote out of her pocket and pointed it at me. A bright light flashed and in seconds, I was just an inch tall. Everything around me was giant-sized, including the girl who shrunk me.

Her laugh bellowed loudly as she walked over to me slowly. She towered over me, and I looked up at her as she looked down at me.

“Such a pathetic little bug,” she said. She then bent over and picked me up. “Let’s go home, shall we?” she laughed like Ursula from the Little Mermaid as she reached her hand around her and put me in her back pocket before leaving the ladies locker room. I was now experiencing the ride of my life as she walked and her buttcheeks bounced up and down.

Once we got back to her house, which felt like it took an eternity, Caitlin took me out of her back pocket and put me on her bed. She was once again towering over me like a skyscraper.

“So, tell me. Why do you love my butt so much?” the giantess asked. “I mean, it’s main purpose is this.” She then turned around, showing her butt to me now. She slowly began to squat down, bringing her butt towards me until she finally brought it down on top of me. I was now being squished under the second biggest butt in the world – to me, anyway.

Caitlin began bouncing up and down on me. The torture was getting worse now as her jeans kept smacking against me, giving me what felt like rugburn. After a few bounces, she stopped. I then heard rumbling. I knew what was coming next.

“Or this,” Caitlin said. She ripped a huge fart on me, sighing a sigh of relief when it was over. “Is this what you wanted? Is this why you love my butt? You wanted me to sit on you and fart on you? That’s all butts really do, anyway. Sit, fart and poop.” My eyes widened when she said ‘poop’. Please don’t tell me she was going to poop on me.

“What about my thighs? You like them, too, little man?” the giantess asked. She then stood up, I was still on the bed, trying to catch my breath now after being sat on by a giantess butt. I took one last deep breath before I looked up again.

Caitlin was now pulling at the sides of her jeans, pulling them down. Oh, my God, I thought. Here it comes! The giantess was about to show me her bare ass, which honestly was a dream of mine. I loved seeing her butt in jeans, but to see it, well, butt naked –

I lost my train of thought as Caitlin groaned as she pulled her pants and underwear under her butt, exposing the two mountainous buttcheeks. My eyes shot open, and my jaw dropped. I no longer even realized I was so tiny. I felt as if I had died and gone to Heaven.

That’s when Caitlin brought her butt down on top of me a second time, this time crushing me under her bare buttcheeks. It was much more comfortable than when she wore jeans, although it was also much colder. Her buttcheeks felt like a million pounds of deli meat had just fallen on top of me.

Instead of bouncing up and down again, Caitlin rubbed her butt on me.

“Wow, you’re much more comfortable to sit on naked,” the giantess said. Shortly after, she stood up. This time, I was stuck to her left buttcheek, As she turned around to see if I was still on the bed, her butt jiggled. I was bouncing around for the second time that day.

Without another word, she began walking around. This was the most fun I had since being shrunk. I never answered her question. Why was I so obsessed with her butt? I certainly didn’t want to stick my penis in her butt and fuck her. Oh, no. This was why. This was always a dream of mine – have her shrink me down to microscopic size and torture me with her butt.

Now, her being naked from the waist down, me stuck to her buttcheek as she walked around, I wanted nothing else in life at this point. I lay my head against the giantess’ buttcheek, closing my eyes and smiling.

“Enough of that,” Caitlin said eventually. She then pulled me off her buttcheek and sat on the bed. She held me to her face and smiled. “Looks like I found why you love my butt. You liked that ride you went on?” I didn’t answer. My mouth was open in a smiling position as I lay on my back with my eyes closed. That was all she needed to know the answer to her question was yes.

“Well, I’m glad you love my butt so much. We’re done with that yet. But for now, I want to introduce you to my thick thighs.” She put me down on the bed again. I was so inside the gap between her thighs, her vagina looked like the entrance to the Wizard of Oz’s corridor.

“Look at my thighs. They’re so big and fat, aren’t they? They’re as thick as my butt is huge,” the giantess said. “You want to feel them?” she then closed her legs, squishing my face against her right thigh.

I did my best to raise my head straight up so I could get some oxygen, but it was difficult because Caitlin’s thighs were so thick, I could barely move a muscle. I could hear her giggle as she kept her legs closed.

She did eventually open her legs and I fell on my back, breathing heavily once again. I wasn’t the only one breathing heavy now, however.

Caitlin was looking down at the tiny man inbetween her legs, so close to her vagina. She was feeling a little warm down there as she first sat on him with her jeans. When she took her pants and underwear off, her panties got stuck to her vagina for a second because she began to secrete. She was getting wetter and wetter.

Once I caught my breath, I stood up in time to see Caitlin lick the three fingers in the middle of her hand, then bringing them down to her vagina as she started rubbing it in circles and moaning. The giantess was masturbating in front of me!

She continued to moan and rub herself a little more before she reached her hand over and picked me up. She didn’t say another word before she shoved me headfirst into her vagina. She moaned louder as she thrusted me in and out of her.

As she did, her vaginal walls began crushing around me, squeezing my shoulders and then my torso. I could hear her saying “oh, fuck,” before the explosion came. Caitlin came all over me. The cum kept shooting at me and past me. I was stuck inside her vagina.

She had kept a finger on me, keeping me lodged inside until after she stopped coming. After coming, she moved her finger as she started peeing. It was then when I finally fell out of Caitlin’s vagina. She let out another moan as I fell out into the mixed puddle of cum and urine. It was as if she had felt me fall out of her vagina like she was giving birth.

I lay in the puddle, on my back, just staring at the ceiling and catching my breath for the third time.

“You felt so good inside of me,” the giantess continued to moan. “I can’t lie. Having so much power over a man like this has turned me on all day, so I needed that.” We just lay there for a few more minutes. I was beginning to enjoy just listen to the giant woman breath heavily. I turned my head to look at her vagina. I had the sudden urge so get up, go over to the giant pussy and just kiss it. That’s exactly what I did, too.

“I love you, Caitlin,” I said. There’s something I never thought I’d say.

Later on, Caitlin took me to the bathroom. Like she said, she wasn’t done torturing me with her butt. At this point, however, was this even torture?

She dropped me in the toilet, and I splashed into the cold water. It took me a minute to resurface to catch my breath for the fourth time. I looked up as the light began to disappear as Caitlin brought her giant naked butt down on to the toilet seat.

“Butts are made for sitting and farting,” she said. “They’re also meant for this,” She let out a huge fart and moaned. The sound was so loud, I had to cover my ears. She let out one more long, bubbly fart before pieces of poop began to fall into the toilet.

At first, the small pieces splashed all around me before they began hitting me, sending me under the water. I could hear Caitlin laughing as she pooped. The grand finale came not long later as a large turd slowly slipped out of her butthole.

“Oh, my God,” I said as I watched the blimp-sized turd continue to come out of her butt. Once it completely fell out of her butt, the giantess let out a big moan. The giant turd hit me directly and I had to climb it to resurface from the water.

The log eventually came back up, as well, and I grabbed on to it like I was one of the guys at the end of Jaws. The smell was so rancid, I had to squeeze my nose shut with one of my hands.

“That felt so good,” Caitlin said about the big turd coming out of her butt. The light shined into the toilet a few seconds later as she sat up and looked into the toilet.

“I had so much fun pooping on you,” she said, then reached into the toilet and carefully picked me up, bringing me to her face.

“Ready to help me wipe? Not like you have a choice.” She laughed as she sat back down on the toilet, unrolled some toilet paper and placed me on it. She then reached behind her and brought the toilet paper to her butthole. She began to wipe her butt, rubbing her across her butthole slowly, also covering me in the residue still stuck in her butt.

When she was done, I became stuck to her sticky butthole. My face was right in front of her butthole. I don’t know if she did it herself or her butt did it on its own, but her butthole puckered and my head became stuck inside her butthole.

Caitlin laughed hysterically as she felt my head get stuck in her butthole.

“Oh, my God! How’d you get stuck in my butthole?” she asked. She was laughing because she could feel me squirm as I tried to push my head out of her butthole. “Stop squirming, bug boy. I’ll get your head out of there.” I then began to hear rumbling.

The giantess blew a huge fart that knocked my head out of her butthole. I was still stuck in her butt, however. The walls around me closed in, as well. Caitlin clenched her buttcheeks around me as she farted.

“I said I’d get your head out of my butthole. I didn’t say I was letting you out of my butt. You love it so much, you can stay in there,” she said, laughing as she shook her butt up and down, her cheeks clapping.