- Text Size +

Mark's heart was beating faster than ever, as his mom's eyes were transfixed on her breasts. Her gaze slowly moved towards her fingers, before her eyes narrowed in on something she could not recognise. She lifted her finger, bringing it up to her face. Mark's whole word was to be turned upside down as he looked directly into his mother's eyes. She still hadnt figured it out, but she was getting there. He could barely say or do anything, as he held onto her index finger, ready to get screamed at by the woman that raised him. But just as fate would have it, as she brought her hand ever so closer to her face, she felt an itch inside her nose. The next second, Mark's mom slowly tilted her head back, before sneezing. To a normal human, this would have meant nothing. But to her tiny son, who was stranded helplessly on her index finger, which was barely an inch away from her nose, Mark was literally blown away.

The sheer force of his mother's sneeze felt like a strong wind, trying to knock him off. Mark held onto his mom's finger, but the force was too much, as he was blown away. He looked down and screamed, terrified of the impending fall. It was akin to falling off a cliff. He prayed to god that he should survive as his tiny body hurled towards the ground at a frightening pace. In front of him was mom's gigantic body. As he fell, he passed her midriff, her thighs, her legs and finally, he reached the ground. But Mark's prayers worked as he landed on a soft piece of fabric on the floor. He slowly picked himself up, and gasped as he noticed that he had landed on his mom's shirt, the one she had just removed. He laughed and sighed, thanking god, as something finally broke his way. His mother's sweet perfume filled his nose as he slowly pulled himself out of the fabric that was wrapped around him. Just as he almost pulled himself out, he heard something, causing him to stop dead in his tracks.

"What the hell was that? I swear that wasnt an insect. It definitely fell down there on my shirt" said Mark's mom thoroughly bewildered. She walked towards her shirt, and squatted right above it. Mark started to breathe heavily once again. As much as he wanted to look away, his eyes were transfixed on the semi naked woman squatting above him. Her sheer size made her feel like a goddess to him. As he was busy looking at her, his mom picked up her shirt, rocking her son back to reality. She started to press around her shirt at different places, hoping to feel a bump. She turned around her shirt from side to side, pressing every inch of it, unaware that her son was getting tossed around much against his will. Mark could barely do anything as the force at which his mom was handling the shirt proved too much to handle. It was not long before she had finally reached the part of shirt where her son had taken residence. Mark watched in fear as his mother's fingers approached the shirt, pressing it barely an inch away from him. He gulped, knowing that if he was caught in between that press, he might have been hurt, and worse, easily found. After trying for a couple of minutes, Mark's mom sighed and finally gave up. 

She dropped the shirt back on to the floor before standing up to her full height. Mark, now completely trapped in the fabric, tried to set himself free as he moved around frantically, trying to escape from the clothing prison. Just as he finally set himself free and moved slightly away from his mom's gigantic dress, he observed her walking away towards the bathroom. Once again, as much as he wanted to look away, he continued to stare at her behind, as she entered the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Knowing that this was his opportunity to escape, Mark rushed towards the bedroom door. Although there was danger outside, he knew it could not be worse than the one he had just endured. The journey to the door was a long one as he darted towards it on his tiny feet. After what felt like over 30 minutes, Mark had only reached halfway to the door. He stopped running, panting and gasping loudly as he was out of breath. He knew he did not have much time left. And right on cue, the bathroom door opened. He looked up, only to realize that his mom was done with her shower. Her legs popped out, followed by the rest of her. His heart stopped as he was taken aback. 

Mark's mom, completely unaware of the tiny being in her room, walked towards her shelf, which was inches away from Mark, behind him. Every step she took was Mark's impending doom. But the tiny man was too mesmerized to even react, as for the first time ever, he saw his mother's body, completely undressed. She had barely dried herself with her towel as she continued to walk towards her shelf. He knew he did not have much time to get out of her way. Just as he pondered on what to do, he heard an audible gasp. He turned around to look, and to his nightmare, it seemed like his mother had noticed him on the floor. Over the next two seconds, the gigantic woman moved like a cat, as she was now towering above her son. She slowly bent down, still unaware of what she was dealing with on the floor. 

Mark gaped up, as his entire view once again was filled with the gigantic woman who gave birth to him. As she bent down once again, he could not help but stair, but this time, things were much worse. She lowered her face all the way to the floor, such that it was completely covering her son's tiny vision.

"Wait...Mark....Mark is that you?" she said, before letting out a tiny scream. She was absolutely dumbfounded, not able to believe what she was seeing.