- Text Size +

Mark was a regular guy. He was a 25 year old, with a loving family and a doting girlfriend. He had friends who enjoyed his company and liked him a lot. He worked a 9-5 day job, and was content with his life. Things were going smoothly for him. He had met his girlfriends parents and even hit if off with them. When it seemed like all was good, something weird happened. 

Mark returned from his office one day, completely exhausted. He went up straight to his room, walking past his mom, maid and his sister in law, who were all busy with their own work. Up in his room, he pulled out his phone from his pocket, as he noticed that he had a few missed calls from Kim, his girlfriend. Mark sighed, as he removed his shirt, and sat on his bed. He called out for his mom to get some food ready, which she acknowledged. Mark then stood up, ready to wash up before heading back down for his dinner. He rinsed his face with his soap, before changing into some more comfortable clothing. He opened his bedroom door, and then suddenly he felt extremely dizzy. He found it hard to stand up straight. He meekly called out for his mom. But within seconds, he passed out, right outside his door. 


After what seemed like an instant, Mark opened his eyes, feeling slightly giddy. He slowly pulled himself to his feet, before he took a look at his surroundings. Something seemed off, but he was not yet able to put a pin on it. He moved around, trying to make sure he was alright. After taking a few steps, he finally felt alright. He let out a huge sigh of relief, completely baffled by the incident that happened a few seconds back. But he was still a little dazed. He looked at himself, before looking around him. It was as if he had been transported elsewhere. After a few seconds, he let out a shriek. He was completely butt naked. It just took a few seconds for him to realize it. He started to panic as he ran around in confusion, with his clothes nowhere near in sight. He didnt even have his phone next to him.


Just when Mark was pondering on what to do next, he heard a loud thud. He stopped in his tracks. What could it possibly be? He looked behind him, but there was nothing there. A few seconds later, there was another thud, followed by another. For the next 10 seconds, he periodically heard some thuds, getting louder and louder every second, until he found the source. Mark finally realized what had happened to him. His eyes widened as it dawned on him. He had shrunk down, significantly. In front of him was a gigantic figure. He could barely make out who it was, but he knew it was one of the three women in his house. Mark kept craning his neck back. He slowly moved his gaze from the giant women's feet, slowly up her thighs, to her stomach, to her gargantuan breasts. He could not make out her face, but scanning her body and clothing was enough to tell him that it was his mother. She was walking straight towards him. Every step she took was like an earthquake to the little man. With nowhere to run, Mark fell on his knees, as if to say he was giving up. His mom, blissfully unaware of his presence walked towards his room, landing her final step barely a couple of inches away from her tiny son. She opened the door and poked her head in, scanning the room for Mark.


"Mark?" she called out, waiting for her son's response. Confused, she took another step forward. Mark gaped as he saw his mom's legs go past his tiny little frame. He was almost knocked of his feet from the force of her feet hitting the ground. Tears streamed down Mark's eyes as he stood rooted to his spot next to his bedroom door as his mom tried her best to find her son. Devastated, Mark pondered on what to do. The last thing he wanted was for his mom to find him butt naked at this tiny size. But it seemed like he had no other option. As he evaluated his options, the door opened once again. Mark craned his neck again, his heart pounding fast. There was a very real possibility of him getting stepped on. He gulped as his mom lifted her foot. Ever so slowly, her feet came crashing down, her toe narrowly grazing her son. Mark fell on his back, knowing that he barely escaped. There was no way he could get her attention. Knowing there was nothing else to do, Mark took the craziest possible option. He jumped onto her toe, holding for dear life as his Mom took the next step. Every step that his Mom took, walking down the stairs was hell for Mark as he did his best to hold on. He moved further up her toe, firmly gripping her toe ring. 

As she headed back down the stairs, Mark's mom picked up her phone and called her son. She started to worry as he did not pick up the phone. She looked around the house and still could not find him. She headed back to the kitchen, where the maid was still finishing up with dinner.

"Did you see Mark go outside once he came back from work?" asked Mark's mom. The maid shook her head, barely concerned. Mark's mom sighed as she assumed that Mark ran out for some errands. She sat down on the dining table near the kitchen, keeping a keen eye on the maid, who was still finishing up with dinner. As Mark's mom took a seat, Mark realized that this was his perfect opportunity to climb up his mom and finally get her attention. With all his might, Mark began on a difficult journey, as he climbed up the mountain that was his mother, He made her way up her legs as fast as he could. After what seemed like an eternity, he finally climbed up her knee, and ran across her thighs. He was halfway there, but the difficult half was yet to come. Mark slowly got a hold of the fabric of his mom's dress, as he made her way up her stomach. He felt embarrased and humiliated, but he had no choice. He kept climbing, until he reached under her right boob. The tiny little man blushed, at his size, her breasts were gigantic. 

Mark knew he had no choice. Putting aside every ounce of the humiliation he felt, Mark continued to march on, as he climbed up the fabric of his Mom's dress. His legs felt the softness of the skin underneath his mom's clothes, but he tried his best to avoid thinking about where he was. With great difficulty, Mark finally managed to climb all the way up to his Mom's shoulder. He rested there, as he knew he had almost made it. Just then, he heard another voice. He turned around, and to his dismay, in walked his sister-in-law. She walked straight towards his mom, inching closer and closer. She finally stood right behind the chair in which Mark's mom was sitting. She rested her hand on Mark's mom's shoulder, pinning the tiny little man under her palm, completely unaware of the situation. Mark screamed, which was completely muffled, as his sister in law was unknowingly smothering him right underneath her palm. 

For what seemed like an eternity, Mark could feel the air getting pulled out of his lungs, as his sister in law maintained her posture and position, talking to Mark's mom, until her phone rang. She finally lifted her hand from her tiny little brother in law, still unaware of the little man. Mark lay there, completely shocked and tired as he was on all fours on his mom's gigantic shoulder. He looked up at her, as she was busy checking her phone, completely oblivious to her child's torment. Mark slowly picked himself up to his feet, and then looked down. He immediately felt blood rushing through his body. From his position, as he looked down, he saw the one thing he did not want to see. He felt embarrassed. From his position, he could see right down his mom's shirt, into the deep abyss down below. As much as he felt embarrassed about it, the little man could not take his eyes off it. As his brain was going into overdrive, there was a sudden movement from his mom, as she stood up from her chair. The sheer movement of the gargantuan goddess was enough to topple her tiny son. Mark lost his footing, causing him to fall head first into the abyss that he clearly wanted to avoid. Mark screamed, loud enough from his perspective to move heaven and earth, but barely as loud as a pin drop on a busy street for the women who gave birth to him. Within seconds things were getting dark, as Mark fell into his mom's shirt, only for her supple breasts to break his fall. He landed on her right breast. He cursed her for not wearing a bra, as he tried to claw his fingers against her skin to break his fall. He didnt care that it was his mom at this point. Survival was more important. Trying his best, he finally managed to stop his fall, as he held onto her right breast. 

Mark's instinct for survival turned out to be his worst nightmare, as his not so subtle action, even at that tiny size, caught the attention of his mother. She winced as she felt something itchy on her breasts. She walked towards her room, and shut the door. She was about to take a shower, but she decided to checkout what caused the itching. Mark's mom walked towards her mirror, and slowly unbuttoned her shirt and whisked it off her body. Mark's eyes bulged as things were happening faster than he could even process things. Darkness was suddenly replaced by a blinding light. He quickly realized that his mom had undressed herself. As she slowly lowered her head to take a look at her itch, her hands made their way to spread her breasts apart. Mark barely had a second to think of an escape. He looked up at his mom, and then back down. The only way was down. Maybe he could slide down her front, he pondered. Mark slowly and unwillingly released his grip on his mom's skin. But it was too late. All that thinking had made it too late, as his mom's hand, which she used to spread apart her breasts, prevented his fall, causing him to land on her index finger on her right hand. Mark gulped, as he slowly looked up, fearing the worst. 

His mom was looking down, her line of sight barely inches from him. He was mesmerised by her from his position. He prayed to god that her not so good eyesight would save him.


To be in continued in chapter 2: Will Mark's mom find him, or will he escape unnoticed.