- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter featuring Ajax and Marcus. For anyone who hasn't played Azur Lane, all you really need to know about it is that all the female characters in the story are anime girl versions of historical ships.

Marcus Corri sat at his desk while sorting through the documentation of the previous week’s scouting patrols and resource sorties. The only casualties had been Independence and Choukai, both of whom would be placed in reserve until their injuries healed. Normally Independence being out of commission would be a more serious blow—her skills in supporting other carriers was unmatched—but the threat of a serious siren attack was low and the forces he had in the port were far more than what would be need if they did muster an assault.

Ajax was currently overseeing the last sorties of the day and he expected her back any minute now. He filed away the documents as he waited before stopping on the last one, an overview of their supply gathering efforts for the month. With the current rate they were gathering supplies they’d be able to keep the port running at full capacity until their next major operation without any recourses from high command. With war in every ocean, the supplies that high command could sent to each port was quite limited. With several weeks between each operation, most well run ports were able to operate independently by using that down time to gather the supplies they would need.

“Is that paper important, little piggy?” Ajax asked as she entered the room and gave Marcus an affectionate smile. She was wearing her ordinary uniform: a white beret; a short white cape; a dress with a red skirt, a black and red waist, and a white bodice; black tights; and shiny black shoes. Her long, light purple hair mostly flowed freely down her back, but part of it was pulled up into twin tails and tied with red string. Her purple eyes always seemed a little smug when she looked at him and now was no exception.

“I hurried back since I knew you’d be finishing up,” she continued as he put the last document in its file and closed the cabinet, “are you ready to spend some time off with me? We’ll be heading to the old dock.”

“Of course I am,” Marcus said as he walked to her, extending his arms for a hug.

Ajax leapt up into his arms and embraced him tightly around the neck. She nibbled his ear teasingly as she practically hung from his neck before settling back to support her own weight.

“Come on then,” she said, grabbing his hand and leading him out of the room. They made their way down and out of the port’s command building. They passed between the ships’ dorms, and Ajax waved to the few ships they passed along the way, who saluted in reply. They finally came to the port’s more secluded dock. Since the new and much larger dock had been constructed, this one was rendered obsolete and no longer had an official purpose. However, for several months now, it had become the go to place for couples to go if they wanted to “engage in lopsided night-battles”.

Wasting no time, Ajax released Marcus’s hand and pulled out her wisdom cube as she stepped up to the water. The wisdom cube had a failsafe that prevented ships from entering combat mode if they weren’t on the water to prevent them from suddenly growing in a populated area and causing accidental harm to civilians. She began to grow as she stepped onto the surface of the water and kept growing as she took a few steps out onto the water. When she stopped growing, Marcus only came up to the top of her shoe. He looked up in awe as she reached down for him; two years in command of this port and being intimate with Ajax at this size several times over the past month since the wedding were not enough to take away the overpowering presence the girls had at this size. What amazed him the most was that, as a light cruiser, Ajax was smaller than average while in combat mode. He couldn’t really imagine what it would be like to do this with her if she were the size of a battleship, some of whom were approaching twice her size.

Ajax wrapped her hand around him and picked him up, surrounding him from his shoulders to his toes in the warmth of her hand. He tried to move his arm experimentally as she lifted him to her face and found that, despite her loose grip, Ajax’s fingers didn’t budge. She opened her hand, holding it palm up and leaving Marcus laying on his back looking up at her. As he stood, he found he came from about Ajax’s chin to her nose.

“So, is my little piggy ready to play?” she asked.

“Yes,” Marcus responded, looking up as she lifted her left hand to stroke his head with one finger.

“Alright, why don’t you unbutton that shirt so I can unwrap my treat without tearing you shirt.”

As Marcus finished unbuttoning, Ajax’s hand tipped, and he tumbled and rolled into her left hand. He stopped on his back and her fingers prodded him into sitting position. She carefully removed his shirt with two fingers before tucking it into a small pocket hidden in the midsection of her dress. She slipped his shoes and socks off easily since he always kept his shoes tied loose enough to slide them off himself. It took a gentle tug to pull his pants off and his underwear came with them.

“Now, I’ll give you your reward,” she said, leaning closer as she tipped her hand closer to her face.

Ajax’s lips met his face in a very wet kiss, and he was pressed between her lips and palm. Her lips enveloped his head and most of his chest in their warmth. Her tongue poked between her lips, tasting his face and leaving it soaked. He was left breathless when she pulled away, and he began to shiver as the strong sea breeze blew over his wet skin.

“Aw,” Ajax said in an overly sweet voice like she was talking to a puppy, “is my little piggy cold? Let me get you out of this cold wind.”

She gave Marcus an excessively pleased look as she brought her right hand up to cover him.

“While I’m at it, I think it’s a good time to deal with a little issue you’ve been having. Just because you’re married now doesn't mean you can go around daydreaming and fall behind in your work. It hasn’t been anything I can’t handle yet, but you can’t just expect me to pick up the slack whenever you fall behind.”

She clasped her hands together, trapping him flat between them. She rubbed them back and forth slightly, rubbing her skin against his. Suddenly, she squeezed down hard. Marcus felt the pressure increase around him until it became uncomfortably tight and then started to hurt a bit. He almost missed the familiar tingle that meant she had returned to her normal size, shrinking him in the process. She kept squeezing tighter until he was afraid that she would break one of his ribs. Just as he was sure that this was it, that he wouldn’t escape with his ribs intact, she released him, and he lay back on her hand in relief.

“Now, I expect you’ll be a bit more diligent in you’re work in the future,” Ajax said as she gently stroked his hair with one finger.

“Yes, Mistress, I will,” Marcus almost panted in response, knowing how Ajax preferred to be addressed when she got in this kind of mood.

“Good,” Ajax said, moving her finger down to poke at his erect penis, “it looks like not all of you objected to your punishment.” She paused to see his reaction before asking, “well, shall I tease this little piggy now by loving it gently?”

Marcus tried to steady his breathing as she traced circles around his crotch with one finger.

“Yes,” he gasped, “please do, Mistress.”

Ajax giggled happily and licked her finger. She brought it to his penis and rubbed gently. Though her fingertip was about as big around as his head, it was soft and wet and warm and soon Marcus was squirming in pleasure in her palm. She slowly sat down cross-legged on the dock so she could focus better on playing with the tiny man in her hand. She licked him quickly to apply more saliva and kept playing with him until he was a mess of both of their fluids.

“You look like you’ve had some good exercise,” she said, gazing down at his panting body with what he swore was a predatory expression, “and little piggies who’ve exercised look so tasty, don’t they?”

Marcus didn’t have time to respond before he was tossed in the air and flew toward Ajax’s face. She caught him in her mouth, and he was immediately surrounded by darkness. He wasn’t sure why but the way her tongue moved him around her mouth reminded him more of tasting a piece of candy than the other times. Still, he wasn’t really nervous; after the first time Ajax pretended to swallow him, he’d learned that the ships had been designed so they couldn’t digest humans in particular. Still he was soon pinned to the roof of Ajax’s mouth—head brushing against her teeth and toes dangling quite close to her throat—as he felt Ajax stand and walk back toward the port.

***

Cleveland had just finished playing basketball with her younger sisters and was heading back to her room for a shower. She listened to the chorus of frogs and crickets that played each spring evening. She was hoping to get to bed soon so she could be well rested for her equipment transportation duty tomorrow.

As she walked, she spotted the vice admiral, HMS Ajax, coming down a sidewalk that crossed hers. She sped up slightly so she could talk to Ajax for a minute before heading to her room.

“Hi Ajax,” she said with a wave, “it’s good to see you.”

Ajax responded with something between a wave and a salute and gestured toward her mouth. Upon a second, more careful look, Cleveland saw that Ajax couldn’t respond because her mouth was too full.

“Oh, what ya’ eating?” she asked cheerfully, expecting Ajax to show her a wrapper for whatever snack or candy she might be eating.

Instead she was surprised when Ajax paused for a moment before smirking and slowly opening her mouth. The lights around the area were enough for her to see inside, and saw Marcus, the commander of the port, laying on Ajax’s tongue, naked, three inches tall, and covered in saliva. She only had a couple of seconds before Ajax closed her mouth again and smiled quite proudly at her. She was transfixed, unable to move as Ajax made a show of swallowing, closing her eyes and tipping her head back so Cleveland could clearly see the bulge travel down her throat. Ajax gave her a final smug smile before she turned and walked away, leaving Cleveland to stand there and try to process what she’d just seen.

***

Ajax skipped down the hallway as she came to her room. Usually she tried to be more dignified, but right now she could feel her little piggy bounce inside her with each jump. She settled back down as she stopped to open the door. She turned and flopped backward onto her bed. She gave her tummy a poke, enjoying feeling him move inside her.

“Are you enjoying yourself in there, little piggy?” she asked.

She smiled when she felt two tiny pokes in her stomach. One of the signals they’d worked out for when he was inside her: one poke for “no”, two pokes for “yes”.

“Good,” she said, “why don’t you show your gratitude by massaging my stomach for me. I wouldn’t mind if you worshipped it either.”

Immediately, she felt tiny hand massaging her stomach walls and what she had to guess was his mouth giving her stomach tiny kisses. She spent a few minutes enjoying the feeling as she rubbed her stomach from the outside.

She spoke again a moment later, “you know, you have strange tastes, even for a little piggy like you. I expected you would be embarrassed when I showed you off to Cleveland and swallowed you, but a little something between your legs told me you enjoyed it more than anything else I’ve done to you.”

The massaging continued, but it seemed to get softer, as if Marcus was waiting to see where she was going with this. She paused as well, considering how to put her thoughts to words. As much as Ajax wanted parade him around the port as her tiny pet, Marcus was still the commander of this port, and she had to leave his dignity mostly intact—at least in the eyes of the other girls. She’d only showed him to Cleveland because she wasn’t one to gossip and knew Ajax well enough to guess what their private life was like.

“I was just thinking,” she said, “if I have a chance to eat you in front of the other girls, I’m going to take it. At least, I will if it won’t damage your reputation.” She felt a stirring inside her as if Marcus was trying to decide how to respond. “You don’t need to say anything; I’ve already made up my mind. Little piggies like you don’t get to decide when they’re eaten.”

“There is something else I wanted to tell you. Since there’s a week until the next meaningful operation, I took the liberty of putting in a time-off request for my pet with high-command, and...” she paused for dramatic effect, “it was accepted! Obviously, my cute little piggy would want to spend his week off with me, but since I’ll be acting as commander during your vacation, I can just carry you along with me. You’ll obviously spend some time in me, but I also want to try carrying you in my clothes. How does that sound, little piggy?”

Ajax felt Marcus shift in her stomach and was surprised when, instead of tapping, she felt him attempting to embrace her stomach was with his tiny, three inch form. Ajax giggled. This is going to be a good week, she thought to herself.

***

Cleveland waited in line with the other ships waiting to leave on commissions. She watched Ajax come down the line, handing each girl a folder and giving them a few instructions before sending them off. She shivered slightly. She hadn’t been able to stop thinking about what she’d seen last evening; the Commander could be in Ajax’s stomach right now, and she would have no way to know. She’d kept herself up later than she wanted to last night with her thinking, but it had ultimately led nowhere. The Commander clearly wanted to be swallowed by his wife—his expression of contentment in her mouth was more than enough to make that clear. The only issue was that it made the thought of talking to Ajax a bit awkward since Cleveland had no way to know if he was inside Ajax’s stomach.

Cleveland was pulled back to reality by Ajax handing her a folder and saying, “here’s your folder. You know the drill, just fill out this paperwork once you finish your mission.”

As she finished talking, she suddenly smirked at Cleveland and gave her stomach a meaningful rub. As Ajax moved on to dispatch the last ship, Cleveland turned to leave. Her knees felt a bit shaky as she walked off, her mind playing images of what it must be like for Admiral Corri in Ajax’s stomach, then switching to imagining what it would look like to be there herself.

***

Ajax smiled to herself as she curled her toes around her tiny little piggy as he lay, trapped in her tights. She was walking back to Marcus’s office to continue her work for the day. There wasn’t too much to do, so she could take her time to enjoy herself. She giggled to herself as she thought about Cleveland. Poor girl. She’ll probably think I’m carrying Marcus somewhere on me if she ever sees me without him. Probably even more so if she ever realizes that he was somewhere else entirely from where she thought.


Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter should explore how day to day life is at this port and expand a bit on the setting. Also more vore.