- Text Size +

“Do you, Ajax,” Richelieu said, “take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to cherish, to defend and to guide, to hold and to help, in peace or in war, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?” 

Ajax spared Richelieu a glance before returning her gaze to her beloved. She reached up to stroke his cheek, and he flinched almost imperceptibly, but oh so adorably. Such a cute, silly little piggy; you should know I wouldn’t tease you at a time like this. She let her hand fall to her side, and done savoring the moment she responded: 

“I do.” 

She flashed her commander a smile as Richelieu continued the service, “Do you, Marcus, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to honor, to support and to cherish, to hold and to help, in peace or in war, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?” 

“I do,” Marcus replied hurriedly. She loved the way he talked quickly when he was nervous. 

“I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” Richelieu said the words that she had waited for so long to hear. She reached up and squeezed her little piggy’s cheeks between her palms, her fingers grasping the back of his neck and pulling his lips to hers. She savored the moment, as well as the feel and taste of his mouth for the first time. She had always teased him, telling him that one day she would let him kiss her lips instead of her toes, and, as much fun as it was to tease her little piggy, she was glad to finally kiss him back. 

Richelieu turned to the audience and said, “I present to you for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. Marcus and Ajax Corri.” 

 ***

Marcus held Ajax’s hand as they exited the wedding reception. The sun had set during the reception, and the sky glowed with the deep blue of twilight. They were heading back to their room for “night battles” as Illustrious would have put it. The night was as peaceful as they could have hoped for. 

Marcus’s thoughts, however, were anything but peaceful. His mind raced from memory to memory and thought to thought. He remembered when they first met, the teasing voice she used even when she was first assigned to his port. He remembered when he had made her his secretary, how she had immediately declared that he was hers—her “new little piggy”—before proving her worth as a secretary by nearly doubling his efficiency. He had always wondered if she had known how much he’d liked her teasing and that’s why she come on so strongly, or if they just happened to be a perfect match. He remembered her smug expression when he’d promoted her to vice-admiral: second-in-command of his fleet. She’d teased him that at this rate, he’d be reporting to her before very long. 

Marcus found himself thinking aloud. “You know,” he muttered to himself, “I’ve only just gotten use to the fact that you like me as a person and not just as a toy, and now we’re already married.” 

He felt a gentle squeeze on his hand and turned to see Ajax smiling up at him, her light blue, almost purple, pigtails flowing over her shoulders. She stood on tiptoes and whispered in his ear. “You know I only want you as a toy because I love you.” 

“And I would have been happy just to be your toy,” Marcus replied softly, “now, knowing you love me too, I’m so overflowing with happiness I can’t think straight.” 

“I can tell,” Ajax planted a quick peck on his lips, “you’ve been so busy staring into space that you haven’t asked where we’re going.” 

Looking around, Marcus suddenly realized that they weren’t going to their room. It was hard to tell where exactly they were headed in the twilight darkness, but it seemed to be somewhere near the coast. 

Ajax let out a giggle at his confused expression. “Don’t worry, my adorable little piggy, I promise you’ll love it where we’re going.” 

She tightened her grip on his hand and started skipping down the trail, forcing him to hurry to avoid being dragged along. She led him out of the main port and along the coast to the north. After a few minutes walking under the starlight with the gentle sea breeze blowing past, they arrived at a small cove that the fleet occasionally used as an emergency dock. 

“You know,” Ajax said proudly, “being vice-admiral has its perks. For example, I ordered the rest of the fleet to steer clear of this cove until tomorrow morning.” 

Letting go of Marcus’s hand, Ajax approached the water and pulled a small, glowing blue cube from a pouch on her waist. Each face was about the size of the palm of her hand, and the translucent exterior reviled an internal structure far to intricate for the human eye to discern. As Ajax’s shoes touched the water, she squeezed down on the wisdom cube, and she began to grow even as the cube was absorbed into her hand. Marcus had seen ships enter combat mode thousands of times, but something felt different this time. Maybe it was the way Ajax’s beautiful white wedding dress grew with her. Maybe it was how close he was standing, being only a few feet away meant that he had to look straight up to see her face. Maybe it was just how much he loved the woman who was growing to titanic size. Whatever the reason, once Ajax finished growing, he ran forward and embraced her ankle. 

Ajax grinned down at him, leaning her waist back so she could see past her dress. “Oh my, what a cute little piggy you are. You already know not to stray away from your Ajax.” 

She reached down and carefully picked him up, bringing him up to her lips. Her kiss took his breath away; her soft lips enveloped his entire head and shoulders, and her warm breath washed over him. He gasped for breath when she pulled away. 

“Did you like that, little piggy?” Ajax asked, gently ruffling his hair with one finger. 

“Yes, Ajax, I loved it,” Marcus responded once he had gotten his breath back. 

“I’m glad to hear it little one,” she replied, stroking gently under his chin with one finger, “now, I want you to tell me exactly how you feel about me. Make sure you’re thorough or I’ll be very disappointed.” 

Marcus took a minute to think before he spoke. “I like the way you tease me. I don’t know why, but I like being talked down to and when you tease me you also tell me I belong to you, and that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I want to be your plaything, your pet maybe; I’m not sure, I just know that I feel so happy when you call me your little piggy. I like every part of your body, from your hair down to your feet. I love you.” 

Ajax beamed down at him as he finished, clearly enjoying the praise. “Well, such an honest little piggy deserves a reward, don’t you think?” She reached down with her left hand and began removing her shoes while balancing expertly on one foot at a time, “since you like my feet so much, I think I’ll let them play with you first.” 

Marcus gulped nervously as she carefully set him on the sand just a few feet in front of her feet in their thin white stockings. His whole world shook when Ajax suddenly sat down, the immense weight of her warship form causing waves to ripple out into the still harbor. He approached her left foot where it towered in front of him. As he drew near, he judged it to be three times his height, give or take a foot, and he caressed the heel reverently. 

Suddenly the foot pulled away. “Ah ah ah,” Ajax said, smirking down at him and wagging her finger, “I want you to beg for it. Beg me to use my foot to toy with you.” 

Marcus’s face flushed. He had been a little embarrassed just listing what he liked about Ajax, but this was much more so. Still, he could tell it would make his wife happy, which was reason enough to shrug off a little embarrassment. Plus, he grudgingly admitted, he would probably enjoy it himself, at least eventually. 

“Please,” he began, “I want you to step on me. I’m just a piggy, I deserve your foot! Anything more is too much for me. Please, your feet are so perfect.” 

“Not too bad for your first time begging,” Ajax said, slowly lowering her foot on top of him, “I guess I can relent if my husband is so desperate to be under my feet.” 

Marcus was in heaven as Ajax’s foot slowly pushed him to the ground, then pressed down gently on him. He was completely covered by her foot and unable to move as the soft fabric of her stocking rubbed against his face. His wife’s scent surrounded him, and he breathed deeply. She mostly smelled of soft floral soap, but the faint smell of sweat had built up over the day and mingled with the much stronger scent. 

“Aren’t you a pathetic little piggy?” Ajax’s voice was muffled by her foot, but still audible. “You’ve completely disappeared under my foot. If I wanted, I could simply put you inside my shoe and no one would ever bother to find you. And the best part? You’d enjoy it, wouldn’t you? You naughty. little. piggy.” She emphasized the last words by pressing her foot down harder with each one. 

Her words, combined with her scent and the pressure were too much for Marcus, and he found himself getting hard inside his pants. He felt his erection pressing against the sole of Ajax’s foot and thought he would die of mortification. Suddenly the foot lifted off him and he found himself looking up at Ajax as she reached down to him. Apparently she’d risen to standing while he was under her foot. Her thumb and finger gripped him gently but firmly by the ribs. He felt a wave of nausea wash over him as she picked him up much faster than before. 

“I see you enjoyed that, so I think you’re ready for what I want to do next,” Ajax said, holding him close enough to feel the warmth of her breath, “now, strip. I’d do it myself, but I don’t think I could get your clothes in one piece.” 

Marcus decided to play along and quickly stripped of his suit, folding each piece and laid it carefully on Ajax’s hand. She quickly shifted him to her left hand and, her wedding dress lacking pockets, tucked his clothes into the cup of her bra. He stood naked on her hand as she took a minute to appraise him. 

“Now, my dear,” she said with a mischievous expression, “you’re looking a bit too bite sized to be my little piggy. I think, right now, you’re my little bacon, because you definitely look like a snack.” 

Marcus was shocked. Before he had a chance to wonder if this was safe or if Ajax was really going to eat him, she tossed him almost casually into her mouth. Her tongue pressed him against the roof of her mouth, covering him in saliva and squeezing the air out of his lungs. He gasped for air as the pressure subsided and her tongue carefully tasted every inch of his body. After a moment, it found his, now thoroughly erect, penis and began to focus on it. Pleasure wracked his body with every stroke of the tongue, and he began to arch his back in ecstasy. As he approached climax, he found himself being pulled closer to the back of her mouth. He cried out in pleasure as he came, letting out a load that was large for him but smaller than a single drop of Ajax’s saliva. 

His heart leapt to his throat as Ajax’s tongue bucked him to the entrance of her esophagus, and he felt more than heard her *gulp*. Luckily, he wasn’t swallowed and a moment later he felt her hand reach in to fish him out of her mouth. He lay on her hand, still a bit shaken and a little tired from his experience. 

“Aww,” Ajax almost cooed at him, “is my darling little piggy really so tired from just that? Or maybe you were afraid I was going to swallow you? Silly little piggy, even if I swallowed you whole, you should know I would never hurt you.” 

“I know, Dear,” Marcus responded once he had fully recovered from the experience, “you would never hurt me; I was just caught off guard. Also, wrestling a tongue as long as your entire body is a bit more difficult than you give it credit for.” 

“Either way,” Ajax said, “you’ve had your fun, now I think it’s time for you to fulfill you marital duties.” 

She gave him an encouraging smile as she reached down with her free hand and removed her panties. She stepped out of them slowly, holding Marcus to her blouse so she didn’t drop him while trying to keep her panties off the ground. He was pressed gently but quite firmly into her chest. While at her normal height her chest was quite modest, in her larger form it felt like something between an enormous pillow and a mattress. He relaxed there for a moment, feeling her steady heartbeat and enjoying her warmth. Ajax tipped her hand away from her chest a moment later as she carefully laid her panties on a wooden dock and looked down at him.

“Look at you,” she said, seeing his suddenly flushed face, “did my little piggy get all embarrassed from being held close to my heart?” She paused to prod his growing erection. “Or was it something else you were enjoying? I think you’ll enjoy it even more where you’re going next.”

Not waiting for his response, she lowered him past her waist and lifted the skirt of her wedding dress, holding him close to her pussy in her left hand. Heat radiated from it, contrasting with the chill evening air in the cove and sending a shiver through Marcus’s body. He had difficulty seeing anything in detail with Ajax’s skirt blocking the already limited evening light, but the humidity coming from in front of him combined with glints of reflective wetness told him that she was quite wet. He was slowly pressed face first against the wet surface then rubbed back and forth against her folds, gradually coating his entire body in her fluids. He arched his back in pleasure as his penis rubbed against her entrance.

This was unlike anything Marcus had ever experienced. His body was soaked from head to toe, and he could barely get enough air with how wet Ajax’s vagina was. He couldn’t see anything, in part because Ajax’s skirt and body blocked out nearly all the light, and in part because his eyes were shut tight to keep her fluids out. He was overwhelmed by the heat and humidity; his thoughts even seemed to be getting sluggish. Some of her vaginal fluids had gotten in his mouth and their strange, almost sweet, flavor filled his mouth. The wet sounds made by his body being rubbed back and forth overwhelmed all other sounds in his ear—even his own soft moans of pleasure. But more than anything else, the smell was overpowering; he couldn’t describe it—except as pungent and all-encompassing—even though it was a smell he expected to remember for the rest of his life.

“It’s time for you to go deeper”

Suddenly, just as Ajax’s voice seemed to quietly encompass his world, Marcus felt a strong pressure on his back for a moment until his head and shoulders popped into her vagina. Once his shoulders were inside, the rest followed easily as she pushed him deeper with one finger. In only a few seconds he found himself completely enveloped. Being inside her pussy was like being rubbed against it, except that he was completely surrounded by each sensation. The darkness was total, the heat embraced him, the walls dripped all around him, and the smell was overpowering. The walls suddenly contracted, squeezing him like a tight hug from head to toe. Clearly Ajax was clenching the muscles around her vagina, and in his somewhat disoriented state he fancied that the pressure pulled him even deeper before it suddenly released.

This is my chance to make Ajax feel good, Marcus thought, I know she likes teasing me and all that stuff, but that’s not something I do.

Marcus began to wiggle, pushing out with his hands and rubbing his body on her walls. He was momentarily stopped by her vagina squeezing down on him a few times, but he continued squirming as soon as they released each time. The wet sounds he made inside her overwhelmed any other sound that tried to reach him, but he could still faintly make out Ajax’s moans of pleasure, though, if she said anything, he couldn’t make out the words. The sensation of his crotch rubbing against her combined with the erotic situation were bringing him close to climaxing. Giving into the pleasure, he arced his back as he came, increasing the stimulation on his penis as it rubbed against the slick vaginal wall. As he finished, he relaxed his body, overwhelmed by his senses and a bit worn out.

Suddenly, before he had time to recover, the walls around him squeezed harder than ever before and Ajax let out an exceptionally loud moan. This time, he was sure he was being pulled deeper, because a sudden flood washed over him as he felt himself pushed in the opposite direction. He held his breath, keeping his lungs fluid free as he rode out Ajax’s orgasm. All at once he was expelled from the tight vagina and found himself in a more open chamber. It was still fairly small, and the weight of her other organs push in on him made impossible to stretch it enough to stand with a straight back. He gently felt around floor of her womb until his hand rubbed against the opening he’d come through. It was closed tight so he could hardly fit his finger through. He smiled to himself; Ajax had clearly planned this all along, and it made him feel all warm and fuzzy knowing that she wanted to hold him so deep inside her.

“How do you like your new pigpen, my beloved piggy?” Ajax’s voice was muffled, but without the sounds from earlier drowning it out, it was quite clear and seemed to come from all around. “You’ll be staying there until I decide it’s time to take you out and play with you again.”

Marcus responded by softly kissing the wall of her womb. Her words had sent a shiver of excitement down his spine; he would never be able to explain why but, being helpless in Ajax’s hands always made him feel content.

***

Ajax giggled softly when she felt the gentle kiss inside her.

“Such a well behaved little piggy,” she murmured, “I’ll have to make sure to reward him later.”

She pulled out a handkerchief she had kept tucked in her dress’s waist sash and deftly dried off the mess she’d just made under her dress. She then carefully folded the cloth so that it was dry on the outside and tucked it back under her sash. With that done, she picked her panties up of the dock and slipped them back on. Content, she stopped and just enjoyed the moment. With the sun just below the horizon, a slight sea breeze remained, carrying the salty scent of the sea on the cool air. The first stars were appearing in the sky, growing clearer as the light faded. Best of all, she could feel Marcus curled up inside her, content inside her womb.

Turning back toward the port, Ajax deactivated her combat mode. She quickly shrank down to her normal height, Marcus shrinking with her just like her clothes did. Her wisdom cube reappeared in her hand as she stopped shrinking and she stowed it back in the bag she’d brought from the reception for that purpose. She turned and started walking back to her room, resting her right hand on her lower abdomen to feel the pleasant fullness of her womb as she walked.

“Now, little piggy,” she said, “you’ll be spending the night inside me. I may keep you longer, but remember you belong to me just as much when you’re the commander of the fleet as when you’re inside me.”

Ajax smiled down at where the tiny admiral was curled within her, and a gentle caress from inside her told Ajax that was exactly what her little piggy wanted.

Chapter End Notes:

This is my first ever giantess story, so I'd appreciate any feedback you can give. I would especially appreciate it if you told me what parts you like most and least.

The story going forward will be more vore focused, because that's what I like, but will try to mostly focus on the relationships between characters, like I tried to do here.