- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is likely going to be a two-chapter story.  First chapter here is going to be a bit slower, more set-up based. Hope you enjoy!

--

Sitting back and reading through the terms and conditions on the peculiar website, Victoria Lawson intently researched this new store. Her local mall had opened a new photography studio called A Reduced Lens, which had a bit of a twist. This was one of the first businesses in the area to implement the new shrinking technology, particularly for entertainment purposes. Victoria had never used any of this technology before, but now was extremely curious.

A twenty-nine-year-old woman who worked as a yoga instructor and a part time waitress, Victoria was what many people could call a blonde bombshell. She stood almost six feet tall and kept a lovely, slim figure. Her curly blonde hair draped down past her shoulders, while her perky D-cup breasts caught the attention of most men. She lived with her boyfriend, Austin, who worked night-shifts as a security guard at a hospital. Vicky often considered herself and Austin a sexy power couple as the duo were incredibly passionate and horny.

With the opening of A Reduced Lens, Victoria began to learn a bit more about Austin and a particular fantasy of his. While he was at work, Victoria had accidently stumbled across Austin’s search history, revealing a particular fetish of his. Rather than being upset about this, Victoria smiled realizing that her boyfriend had a thing for the idea of shrunken woman. What excited her the most about this was that now this was all possible.

This planted an idea in Vicky’s mind. She had reached out and contacted this Shrunken Sessions office and scheduled two appointments. One appointment was going to be specifically for Victoria. She would shrink down with a photographer and take a bunch of pictures surrounded by props. She knew Austin would love this as a surprise, since she would arrange for the photos to be sent to his e-mail that same day. The second appointment was a bit more personal for Victoria, as it was the one she was REALLY excited for. Her second appointment with Shrunken Sessions would be for both her and Austin together, where she would shrink and Austin could do whatever he wanted on camera with her tiny body.

Checking off the box that she had read through everything, Victoria clicked through the liability waiver, barely reading it. She signed that and submitted her credit card payment. She then exhaled and smiled, considering herself the best girlfriend ever. It was obvious Austin wanted to experience something with shrunken women, and Vicky assumed he would love playing with one.

--

Five days later, Austin was out cold taking a nap. Grinning excitedly, Victoria leaned over and planted a kiss on him, before walking out of the room and grabbing her car keys. “You’ll love what you see when you wake up,” she whispered to herself, as she hurried out towards her car.

Driving towards the mall, Victoria’s heart raced, anticipating what she was about to experience. As she parked and left her car, she grabbed a bag of props she had brought for the photoshoot.

Entering the small lobby of Reduced Lens, Victoria felt an immediate sense of comfort in the studio. Relaxing new-age music was playing, almost like something she would hear at a spa. There were several candles also burning, which helped ease any tension or nerves she was feeling about this. Victoria made a mental note to buy some of these candles and set them up in her yoga studio before her next class. In the middle of the lobby was a desk where a young woman who couldn’t have been older than twenty-one was sitting, staring down at her phone. “Hi, I’m Kelsey, welcome to A Reduced Lens,” she said aloud, finally making eye contact with Victoria.

“Hi Kelsey, I’m Victoria,” she said. “I had an appointment at noon.”

Kelsey brushed her long brown hair away out of her face and began to type something into the computer in front of her. She was chewing mint gum which Victoria could smell from across the desk. She was wearing a bright pink hoodie and pair of matching pink sweatpants, which Victoria just assumed was because the studio was slightly cold. “Okay, we’ve got you scheduled for a photo shoot with Bryan. The two of you will both be shrunk down to…..an eighth of an inch tall,” she said, taking a moment to fully realize the size. She paused and looked at Victoria for a moment, waiting for approval

“Oh, yeah that’s fine!” Victoria said, caught off guard and distracted by her own thoughts. She couldn’t believe this was actually going to happen to her.

“What’s in the bag?” Kelsey asked, eyes darting back and fourth between the computer screen and her phone.

“Oh just some props,” Victoria said, blushing.

“We’ve got to know what’s in there,” Kelsey said, sounding slightly annoyed. “Just to make sure everything is safe for our photographers. Looking down embarrassed, Vicky reached over and handed the bag to Kelsey. The young woman riffled through the bag and found only things inside it: a sexy black bikini, a single high-heeled shoe, a cherry lollipop, a pair of blue men’s boxers, and a condom inside a wrapper. “Okay,” Kelsey said, handing the bag back to Victoria. “Looks good to me.”

Victoria exhaled, relieved that the receptionist was not giving her a hard time about her belongings.

A door closed from down the hallway of the studio, and a voice said, “Hi Vicky, I’m Bryan. Are you ready to get started?”  Victoria’s eyes widened slightly as there was an attractive yet nerdy guy standing there talking to her. The two made small talk for a few minutes before Bryan offered to show her to the room where she would be shrunken down.

“Did you want to change into your bikini first?” he said, sounding a little too excited. “I’m sure you’d look fantastic in it!”

Victoria blushed and pulled it out of her bag. Kelsey just rolled her eyes hearing this. “God dammit, Bryan. Try to keep your dick in your pants for this session.”

“Hey screw you,” he responded with a slight laugh. “Just for that why don’t you help move some of the equipment around?” Kelsey let out an annoyed sigh and placed her cell phone back in the pocket of her sweat pants before getting up and walking down the hallway.

“Sorry,” he said, turning his attention back to Victoria. “My little sister can be a REAL BITCH sometimes,” he said, making sure she heard him.

“Your little sister?” Vicky asked.

“Fuck off!” Kelsey’s voice chimed in from across the hall, interrupting their conversation.

“Yeah, I got her the job here,” Bryan said. Vicky got the vibe Bryan was trying to make himself sound more important than he actually was, but she didn’t mind. He showed her to a changing room where she stripped out of her clothes and slid right into that sexy black bikini. She bit her lower lip staring at herself in the mirror, unable to stop think about how hot she looked. Everything from her legs, to her ass, to her tits looked fantastic, she thought to herself. “Ten out of ten,” she whispered with a cocky laugh.

Entering the room where she would be taking her photos, Victoria placed the bag down her bag of props. “Ready when you are!” she said with a sexy tone. Bryan turned and mouthed “wow” staring at the sexy blonde before him showing off her assets. She could tell this guy was checking out every inch of her body and had to admit, she was enjoying teasing him.

“Right, let’s uh, let’s get started,” Bryan said, turning his back to Victoria and the door. He was facing a mechanical device which Victoria had to assume was what would shrink them. “So here’s out shrinking ray. We can control it remotely, and I’ll use it to shrink you down and then myself. So it looks like we’re going down to an eighth of an inch tall?”

“Uh…yeah,” Victoria said, feeling slightly nervous now. “Do you think that’s a good size?”

“Yeah, definitely small enough for some cool pictures,” Bryan said with a laugh. “Now, let’s get you tiny!” Victoria had butterflies in her stomach as Bryan seemed to be looking for something. Nearly a minute passed when she heard him mumble to himself, “where the fuck….” before his voice trailed off quietly.

Tapping her bare foot, Victoria began to fear that something was not going smoothly. She then saw Kelsey standing in the doorway, quietly holding what looked like a remote. When the two made eye contact, Kelsey gave a wink and held a finger to her lips, indicating for Vicky to be quiet. The young brunette then pressed several buttons on the remote, and the shrinking ray seemed to come to life. With Bryan still distracted the ray fired, instantly reducing the photographer down to an eighth of an inch tall.  “OOOOOOOPS!” Kelsey said loudly, with a laugh booming throughout the room.

“Holy shit,” Vicky said, unable to take her eyes off the figure on the floor now smaller than an ant. “You shrunk him?”

“Did I do that?” Kelsey said sarcastically. “Must’ve been an accident.”

Taking a few steps forward, Victoria’s giant bare feet hit the wooden floorboards of the studio room with a THWAP. She walked right up to the bug-sized body of Bryan and towered over him, hands on her hips.

Down on the floor, Bryan was pitching a fit. He wasn’t totally sure, but he had a gut feeling that his younger sister was responsible for this. Once the shadow of Victoria’s goddess-like body overtook him though, that was all he could think about. His eyes studied every square inch of her body that he could see, which due to the nature of her bikini, was a lot. As he admired the view, particularly of her breasts, her giant toes suddenly curled next to him, startling him.

“HEY, I THOUGHT I WAS SUPPOSED TO SHRINK FIRST!” Victoria said in a teasing manor, with Kelsey now standing and watching in the back of the room. “YOU LIED TO ME LITTLE GUY!”

“Oh come on, this isn’t fucking funny!” Bryan shouted inaudibly. “Grow me back Kelsey, come on!”

“Hey I think he should be punished for lying,” Kelsey said, trying her best to stir the pot a little more.

Upon hearing this, Vicky smiled and raised her eyebrows twice at the younger woman. “COME HERE LITTLE GUY,” she said in a demanding tone, plucking the tiny photographer up easily between two fingers. As she brought him to her face, her giant eyes darted back and forth, studying his miniscule body. Bryan closed his eyes as Vicky’s warm breath washed over him. “Like what you see?” the giantess whispered. The brought Bryan’s eighth inch body to her lips and planted a sloppy, wet kiss on him. She let out a giggle as she pulled him away.

“Just be careful,” Kelsey insisted. “He’s not durable right now, so he can still get crushed of killed.”

It appeared Vicky wasn’t listening. Instead, she placed Bryan down on a stool that was sitting in the room, and had bent over, doing everything she could to show off her cleavage. She pressed her giant breasts together and made sure to squeeze, jiggling them in front of the tiny man. Reaching down, Vicky picked up Bryan’s near weightless body in her hand and lowered him down towards the floor. She then turned and started shaking her ass over him.

“CAREFUL LITTLE GUY, I KINDA LIKE THIS SEAT TOO,” she said, her giant ass getting closer and closer to the stool. Bryan was in a state of panic right now, knowing that he was trapped high in the air on this stool with nowhere to go. That and a massive, voluptuous butt was threatening to come crashing down, either crushing or suffocating him.

Watching from the other side of the room, Kelsey’s instincts were starting to kick in. She could see this might end badly, and thought it was enough. If anyone was going to leave her older brother a stain on their bare ass, it was gonna be her. “Ready to shrink down?” she said, snapping Victoria back into reality.

There was a momentary pause as Vicky turned and stuttered out a “Whaa…” before Kelsey pressed a few buttons on the remote. Before she could do anything else, Victoria also dwindled down towards the floor while screaming.

Disoriented on the wooden floor, Victoria was on her hands and knees, trying to make sense of what just happened. She heard footsteps running towards her, along with a man’s voice saying, “Are you okay?” repeatedly.

Turning her head, she saw Bryan crouching down next to her. Suddenly, Victoria jumped to her feet, her eyes now focusing on the titanic form of Kelsey standing behind Bryan.

“Hey, hey relax,” Bryan said, snapping a few photos of the panicked Vicky while he was at it. “It’s your first time shrinking, you’re just not used to the world at this size. Take some deep breaths, everything is alright.”

Putting her hands on her knees and taking deep breaths seemed to have the desired effects on Victoria. She glanced around some more and it dawned on her just how amazing this actually was. The room stretched around her and was absolutely massive. The floor began to shake as Kelsey walked towards their spot on the floor, carrying Vicky’s bag of props. One by one she set them down on the floor.

“You good now?” Bryan asked, grabbing Vicky’s attention. He stood there with a very high quality camera on a tripod and was watching her with a smile. Nodding Victoria began to hit some poses that she thought Austin would enjoy seeing. Some showed off her body, such as her eighth inch frame just standing there with her hands on her hips, a few of her pushing her breasts together. She even got down on her stomach and his a few sensual yoga poses designed to show off her ass.

Vicky then began to play out a scenario in her mind. She was picturing herself shrunken down against her will. The idea actually really turned her on, and she thought Bryan would be really turned on if she pretended to be afraid. “Someone help me!” she shouted, trying her best to act terrified. She put her hands to the side of her face and took a few pictures that made it look like she was screaming.

After a few minutes of this Bryan pulled out his phone and began sending a text. “Everything alright?” Vicky asked, looking for reassurance.

“Oh yeah,” he replied. “I’m gonna have Kelsey start setting up the props. That’s why I wanted her here at normal size.” The floor began to shake as the giantess walked over to them. Victoria noticed that Kelsey was now barefoot, but when she asked Bryan about this he mentioned that it was just a safety precaution. Before Vicky could ask any other questions, Kelsey positioned the condom in it’s square wrapper, now larger than a building compared to the 1/8th inch miniaturized duo.

Taken aback by the sheer size, Vicky actually felt intimidated from a simple piece of latex. She was imagining Austin slipping this on while she was tiny and inside of it, pinned underneath his giant, pulsing cock. She watched as Kelsey manipulated the giant condom in her hand, removing it from the wrapper. With little warning, two of Kelsey’s giant fingers reached down and lifted Vicky’s tiny body high into the air all while she screamed.

Kneeling down and making sure not to crush her older brother, Kelsey made sure to stay in full view of his cameras. She figured he was taking pictures of her as well right now, but was more focused on the condom. She used her fingers to stretch out the condom, and then deposited Victoria’s body inside of it.

Banging on the latex walls from the inside Victoria realized that Kelsey wasn’t actually doing anything, and that she had just lowered the condom down to where Bryan was taking more pictures. Going along with all of this, Vicky continued to act terrified being trapped inside here. “Bryan let me out!” she screamed. “I’m not your fucking sex toy!”

“HANG ON, NEEDS TO LOOK MORE REAL,” the voice of a giantess said. Before either tiny could protest, Kelsey lifted the condom into the air and dangled it into her mouth.

Screaming bloody murder being trapped inside the hot, dark cave, Vicky could only see shapes as Kelsey’s giant tongue rubbed the latex walls in a back and forth motion. She stopped soon enough, as Kelsey removed her and brought the condom back down to the floor.

“SORRY, NEEDED TO MAKE IT LOOK WETTER,” she said with a giggle. All Vicky could do was go along with this while Bryan snapped her photos.

Shortly after this Kelsey pulled the condom open, freeing Vicky who spilled out onto the floor. As the giantess grabbed another of her props, Bryan checked in on her. “You alright, you looked pretty terrified,” he said.

“Yeah,” she muttered taking a second to catch her breath. “I just wasn’t expecting that. A warning would’ve been nice.”

“Well here’s your next warning,” said Bryan, nodding up in Kelsey’s direction. “Those boxers that you brought are next I guess.”

As soon as he said this, a massive piece of fabric hit the ground near the shrinkees. The wind from it doing so caused them both to fall over, and they could hear Kelsey’s giant laugh above them. As the giant pair of blue men’s boxers lay before them, Kelsey adjusted it to wear Vicky could climb right into the hole by the crotch. Vicky did so without hesitation. She was absolutely thrilled to be inside her boyfriend’s underwear at this size, his scent was just intoxicating to her. She began to role around in the fabric while Bryan snapped photos of this.

Vicky began to hit every pose she could think of: from wrapping herself in some of the fabric and holding a finger out in a “come here” gesture, to laying down and closing her eyes, pretending she was asleep in the crotch section of her boyfriend’s boxers.

As Vicky exited the boxers and both she and Bryan saw Kelsey standing over them, unwrapping something. Kelsey’s giant hand reached down and placed a red, cherry lollipop down on the ground next to the tiny duo. “Wow’s that strong,” Bryan said under his breath, as the sweet scent of artificial cherry filled the noses of him and Victoria.

Victoria laughed at this and agreed. She thought it would be a cute idea to bring the lollipop, but not that she was standing right next to it and was currently being dwarfed, she wasn’t exactly sure how to use it. The solution came through Kelsey. The giantess reached down once more, snatching Vicky’s body between two fingers. She then deposited the shrunken woman right on top of the lollipop, where Vicky was able to make love to the camera laying on her stomach with her feet in the air, as well as shots with her legs spread facing the camera.

It took all of Kelsey’s self-control to not lift up the piece of candy and put it in her mouth. The thought of poor, little Victoria being in there without a condom protecting her was extremely enticing. But, she had a job to do, and would probably get fired if she ate some of the clients. She was starting to get bored and placed the giant high-heeled shoe down. She knew it was the last of the props and assumed they’d be done with the photo session soon.

Down on the ground, Vicky was having Bryan take pictures of her in and around the giant shoe. It started with her taking scared photos at the base of the shoe and evolved into pictures being snapped of her laying down and rolling around in the toe section. “Alright, I’ll let Kelsey know we’re about ready,” Bryan said, preparing to turn his camera off as he texted his giantess of a sister.

As Kelsey approached to put the props away and re-grow Vicky and Bryan, something stopped her. She stared down at the high heel and saw who she assumed was Vicky in the toe section. Curling her own toes, Kelsey’s heart raced and she bit her lower lip. She didn’t know when she would have a chance to do this again.

A giant shadow took over the high heel as both Bryan and Vicky looked up in surprise and panic. “Shit! Head’s up!” shouted Bryan.

Vicky didn’t have time to react. She saw the giant bare foot of Kelsey sliding into her own shoe. Her eyes wend wide and her mind was screaming at her to run. Unfortunately, she was frozen in fear. Before she could do anything, Kelsey’s giant foot was atop of her, and Vicky’s bikini-clad body was pinned underneath Kelsey’s big toe.

“HAH, THESE THINGS ARE ACTUALLY PRETTY COMFY,” Kelsey teased. She was putting just enough pressure down on top of Vicky where she couldn’t escape, but not enough to actual injure her.

“Get me out of here!” shouted Vicky. The tiny blonde was pinned down on her stomach and reaching out to Bryan for help. In her annoyance, he just stood there taking pictures and smiled. “Come on it smells fucking terrible!” she yelled in annoyance.

Bryan sighed and approached the trapped woman. He tried pulling her out, though his younger sis wouldn’t budge her big toe. “Hang on,” he muttered, whipping out his phone and sending a text to the giantess.

Opening her phone, Kelsey laughed at the visual. It was of tiny Vicky with the caption, “It does smell terrible by your feet.”

“OH YOU THINK THAT SMELLS BAD?” Kelsey said, getting more annoyed. She slid her foot out of the shoe, allowing Vicky to take a great inhale and catch her breath. She was done with Vicky for now, and her attention was now on Bryan. “SO LITTLE BRO,” she said in a tone of voice that stirred up fear. “IF YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS BAD, YOU’LL HATE WAS NEXT.”

Legs shaking with fear, Bryan watched as his giant younger sister pulled her pants down slightly, just enough to reveal her ass which was being hugged by a pink thong. She lowered the giant moon down towards him and hovered it above him once it was close enough that he had to drop down to his back. He held his breath having no idea what Kelsey had in store for him. Then she laughed, releasing a noxious gas upon her shrunken brother. She lowered her face down, loving the view of her brother. The tiny guy was wiping his eyes and was on his knees gagging. “TOO MUCH FOR YOU, LITTLE GUY?” she mocked.

The giantess then glanced down at her phone and saw typed something out. Their next client had arrived a little early, and Kelsey decided to do her job and check him in. “ALRIGHT, I’LL BE BACK,” she said, reaching down and picking up her shrunken brother. “YOU’RE COMING WITH ME.” She then started to lower him to the back of her pants and pulled back the black thong. “HOPE YOU LIKE IT IN THERE!” she laughed.

Bryan screamed in horror as the thong snapped back into place, trapping the poor guy between his younger sister’s massive, sweaty ass cheeks. As the giantess stomped out of the room, Victoria began to freak out. “Hey what the fuck?!” she shouted. “Don’t forget me here!” She threw her arms up in frustration, as she was now stuck on the floor of this studio room in her bikini at an eighth of an inch in height.

--

“Hello, welcome to a Reduced Lens,” Kelsey said in a cheerful voice, much more enthusiastic from when she greeted Victoria. Maybe this was because she was talking to a chiseled man who looked like he could’ve been a football player. Maybe it was because her own brother was currently squirming for his life between her ass cheeks, doing everything he could do avoid her anus. “And your name?”

“I’m Austin,” the man said, giving Kelsey a smoldering look. She blushed as she looked at him.

“Okay Austin, looks like we’ve got your scheduled for a photo shoot with a tiny photographer today while you’re normal sized.” There was a pause as she looked at the rest of the notes on his order. “Oh! And you wanted a tiny model as a prop too!”

“That’s right, is she here yet?” Austin asked. He pulled out a chair and began signing some of the forms that were handed to him by Kelsey.

“Uhhh, I think so, I’ll have to double check,” she said, adjusting her thong. “Tell you what, meet me in Studio Room 3, we’ll start the shrinking process and everything after that.”

Austin looked up, confused for a moment. “Wait, I didn’t want to shrink remember?”

Kelsey grinned. “I know that silly,” she laughed. “I’m going to be the one shrinking down and taking photos of you. Our other photographer today is a bit stuck at the moment.”

“Can’t wait!” Austin said with flirty enthusiasm. He was getting more and more excited at the idea of having two tiny women around him, instead of just the model. He felt his dick growing harder and harder by the second.

Steeping into Studio Room 1, Kelsey entered the empty room and reached her hand into the back of her pants. She pulled out Bryan from between her cheeks and saw he was unconscious. “Oh what a fucking baby,” she laughed. She placed his tiny body down on the floor and activated that room’s shrink ray. Before her very eyes, the sleeping Bryan was brought back to normal size there on the floor. “Damn, it does smell,” she laughed as she exited the room.

The door to Studio Room 2 opened up, and Kelsey re-entered, scanning the floor with her eyes looking for Victoria’s miniature form. She spotted her waving her arms back and forth, and instantly scooped her up. “TOLD YA I’D BE BACK,” she said. “SO I THINK WE HAD YOU DOUBLE BOOKED TODAY,” she said, which utterly confused Victoria. “ANOTHER CLIENT WANTED YOU A SHRUNKEN MODEL, SO I’M ASSUMING YOU ALSO SIGNED UP FOR THAT.”

Vicky was freaking out and screaming, but trapped in Kelsey’s closed fist, it didn’t matter at all. She heard more doors open and close. She then saw Kelsey’s fist open around here, her eyes blinded as they rapidly filled with light. After a few seconds when her vision returned she was in disbelief, staring at the massive, now shirtless, giant before her.

“Austin?!” she said confused, wondering why her now giant boyfriend was here.

Chapter End Notes:

--

More to come!