- Text Size +

“So… can you explain to me why you believed it’d be a great idea?” sighed Alejandro.

He was busy near the large mouth of his wife. Shannon had decreed that they needed to go to a cabin in the woods for the holidays, in rural Vermont. He had been a lot less eager to get lost in someplace he didn’t know than she, in spite of her many affirmations that all would be well. He had several reasons to suspect that he wouldn’t spend the days resting, for starter. And Anna was really too young for that sort of adventure. Anna was barely a year and a half and she needed her parents – Alejandro didn’t like to rely on a maid.

Of course, he had relented. Shannon had promised all would be well and that she knew the place – she had been there several times already, when she was younger, with friends and all. It had made the minor wonder if the place would still reek of booze and sex, something she had chuckled away – but the Bond had prevented her from hiding the fact that she hoped someone would have cleaned up well after the last party. But despite of his efforts, he couldn’t have said no to her – she seemed so happy at the idea of a Christmas dinner up there.

“Really, serves me right for not knowing how to hold my ground when it comes to you.”

It was easier said than done, of course, considering their difference in stature. And not just because she owned all the money. He was still a student, after all, when she was a billionaire. And it was, in the end, the least of the chasm between them. He was a minor, a breed of humanity who, while more adept than any other with the Bond, was weaker and lived only half as long as MAJORS did. Even if the truth was probably more that MAJORS lived twice as long as minors did, now that they had become something else, decades ago.

And Shannon was quite the specimen. Alejandro wasn’t too small, for a minor, at 1m80 (5 feet 11) but he was utterly dwarfed by his wife. She towered at an outstanding  6m66 (21 feet 8 and a half inches), making her the tallest – for now – person on Earth, one of the few MAJORS whose mutation had reached an even greater degree than the rest of their kind. She was roughly twice the size of a normal MAJOR, a part of the new breed called Cyclopeans – CYCLOS for those who liked more to highlight how big they were. And she was a bombshell, to boot.

“Seriously, do you have any idea how long it’ll be to make sure you don’t get hurt because of it?” h grumbled, as he continued his task, standing on the top of her gigantic breasts.

Each reached well below her navel, and each was larger than her torso. Her looks may have made her seem dumb, a bimbo with overgrown curves, but of course, only an absolute moron would have told her that. MAJORS were a lot tougher and stronger than they looked, and beneath a thin layer of fat, Shannon was muscular. Very muscular in fact. And her brain was incredibly powerful also. Often, Alejandro felt that he was just dumb, compared to her. She was a pure genius whose brain fired at light speed. Except when she went full retard.

“Really, I don’t think you could have done anything dumber today” he sighed, enjoying the fact that his wife couldn’t answer – because they weren’t Bonded and because her mouth was choke full with splinters of wood.

It didn’t prevented her from glaring at him and making him sway by taking a deep inspiration which lifted her knockers way up and then letting them fall with a loud grunt, exhaling all of the air in her lungs. Her mouth smelled good, he had to admit, possibly because of how fresh the pine wood had been. Still, he felt the usual mixture of arousal and fear looking at that pit. Shannon was massive everywhere and it included her fangs – MAJORS always had longer canine than minors, but Shannon’s were as long as his hands and thicker than his wrists.

He loved it, to be honest. It was surprising, considering that he had had his left arm brutally crushed by a MAJOR when he was a kid. But nowadays, he loved Shannon’s monstrous size. She had quite the temper, she could flare up in a matter of seconds – but never at him. She loved him with such a passion that he knew she would never intentionally harm him, and it was all that mattered to him. He felt safe, safer than anywhere else in the world, when he was with her. He could hide in her car-sized cleavage for fuck sake!

Of course, their size difference meant that they had to be careful when doing the naughty – or even just when they were around each other and wanted to share some time enjoying a calm evening. And Shannon almost always wanted them to be together, even with Anna adding a little strain to their relationship. Their baby girl was already half as big as her father and needed attention and focus, something Alejandro was willing to give but that Shannon was strangely ill-equipped to offer, it turned out. And being a MAJOR, the little girl already had quite the temper.

Anna was in awe of her mother and had a hard time deciding if her father really deserved what she saw as a privileged relationship with Shannon. She loved him, he knew it, since they often Bonded, but she was also in need of some motherly love, and convincing Shannon that she could forget for a while her business and truly show her feelings to her daughter. But the giantess was afraid of hurting her little baby and didn’t knew how to deal with her feelings anyway. That was a common problem for MAJORS.

“Don’t look at me like that, Shannon” he grumbled, as she glared at him with her big, beautiful brown eyes. “It was really something else, to pretend that we could do without wood in the chimney now that the heating unit his done for, because you’re here to warm Anna and me up…”

It had truly been the dumbest thing he had ever seen her do, and she had done some shit, sometimes really nasty. But picking up a pinewood log, shoving it in her mouth and destroying it with a simple crunch was truly a new high. Of course, the wood had splintered, crushed by jaw muscles and teeth powerful enough to grind diamond – at least Alejandro suspected they could. But the gum was just as fragile as his own, it turned out, and now his wife had hundreds of minuscule pieces of wood stuck in her gums, her tongue and between her teeth.

“Seriously… You’re really too damn beautiful to do something so dumb…” he added, looking up at her face and, without warning, kissed the tip of her nose.

She giggled. Of course she did, and her whole body shook, like anybody did when its owner laughed. Only she was a giantess, even among a sub-species of humans who towered over minors. Even her most minute movement required muscles more powerful than Alejandro’s whole body could ever hope to be. He clung to her body as best he could – he weighted so little on her breasts that his feet didn’t even seemed to register on the taunt skin, unable to force it to move, even a little. Mercifully, with her mouth wide open, he could cling to the inside of her mouth.

In spite of himself, he loved it, this feeling of powerlessness. It wasn’t so much that he loved being in danger, but rather that he could give in to her in a safe way. Sometimes he needed to fight her off on certain things, but not really when he wanted to let his feelings for her run true. He hadn’t been able to do that, not even with his twin brother or his little sister, both MAJORS, before she came back into her life. She had so smitten him that he had dropped the opportunity to fall in love with an incredible minor woman. It meant a lot.

For the love of that giantess whose temper was akin to a raging volcano, who almost couldn’t control her need to assert her dominance on other, he had given up on a chance to grow old with someone like him. To enjoy the simple life of a man and woman able to see eye to eye, in more ways than one. And if he had to make the choice again, he was almost certain he’d do the same, again and again. There was something too perfect in her, which drew him to her like a moth to the flame which would consume it. But it was a good pyre, better than most he suspected.

Of course, it helped tremendously that she was basically his wet dreams gave form. Even if she hadn’t tried to look sexy – and he knew what she looked like without any make-up on, just waking up in the bed with her incredibly long curly hair a tangled mess because she had been too lazy to braid it – or have be braided more accurately – she would have been drop-dead gorgeous. And when she was with him – which she tried to make a constant – she always put on the effort to look good. She made it hard to breathe while near her.

“Laugh if you want, but it’s true and you know it” he grumbled – more amused than worried in truth.

The splinters didn’t went far into her gum and he doubted she couldn’t have removed them without his help. In fact, Alejandro suspected it was all a ploy to force him to spend more time on her like that. He knew that she had truly come to love their size difference – it hadn’t been a given at first. The way every part of her was basically gigantic compared to him aroused her – and he also, if he was being honest.

Just glancing down, he got an incredible view of her massive cleavage and even the rest of her curves, way below. Sitting in a sofa large enough for four normal MAJORS, she basically took the whole space with her truck sized derriere. It was another part of her he was awed by. Her glutes were massive, partly because she was extremely curvaceous and partly because she did a lot of gym to shape her body as best she could, and it meant, apparently, reinforcing the muscles of her ass – he wondered if there was anything she couldn’t crush with those now.

“Damn it” he whispered, when he felt his dick hardening.

He used his left arm to steady himself – his new one. Somehow, Shannon had decided that just breaking him out of the shell of pain and bitterness he had built around himself after the Incident when his arm had been reduced to a bloody pulp, he almost died and his mind violently raped by a MAJOR, wasn’t enough. She had devoted a considerable amount of her immeasurable wealth to create new prosthesis, the like of which had only been seen in science fiction. Now, he had a metallic arm and he still felt strange about it.

He put his mechanic hand on the closest fang of his wife and he felt it. Even after several months, it was alien to be able to use two arms and even more to feel what it touched as if it was a real hand – but not exactly. The sensors in his arms told him it was wet, and that the air coming from Shannon’s mouth was incredibly hot – far more than the rest of the cabin’s, he had to give her that. But it registered differently on his other arm and his face, and it made his brain react in a strange way, eliciting slight nausea.

He yelped when Shannon shifted and that powerful fingers, almost as large as his legs, coiled around him. The breathing of his wife became quicker and he knew her urges were taking the better of her. She had held out for well near ten minutes already, which was, all things considered, not bad for her. MAJORS’ emotions ran hotter than minor’s and it meant that they had a poor handle on them – that they ever finished anything was somewhat surprising for Alejandro. In Shannon’s case, she had a hard time thinking about anything but sex when he was around.

“Slow down, tigress” he whispered, caressing her face with his right hand and trying to push her fingers away with his left - to no avail of course.

“No” she replied, her voice low, raspy and full of tantalizing promises of pleasure. “I want you now, the splinters can wait. And I want a Bond. Please?”

That she asked for a Bond made a difference for him. Even now, even with her, he wasn’t as enamored with the Bond as most. With Anna, it was different, blood ties changed it, allowing him to have a general idea of how she felt, and prevent her from doing too many mistakes, but nothing as deep and powerful as with Shannon – or anyone else, if he had wanted to Bond with anyone else. And if he didn’t want to Bond, nobody could force him.

“You really are a piece of work” he sighed, but he also smiled and opened the walls of his mind to her.

As always, it was as if he took in a storm at first. Her emotions were too powerful, almost painful at first, and then they calmed down. He knew, now, how to use the Bond and not be used by it. He turned the battering energy of Shannon’s mind and managed to refine it, turning it into a force for both of them, something positive when it wasn’t necessarily what he’d have called that almost obsessive attraction the giantess felt for him. He appeased her mind and she relaxed, letting out a tension she didn’t even knew she had held.

“Ah, so much better” sighed the colossal woman, smiling at him, before spitting a rain of splinters out of her mouth and right into the roaring chimney Alejandro had lit beforehand. “I really shouldn’t let you close your mind, it’s not right.”

“So you say” he chuckled, but he couldn’t lie, he felt as if she was right – Bonding wasn’t a calming event for him like it was for a MAJOR, but it still felt natural, as if he finally correctly made use of his brain. “But we both know what you want to do when we Bond and Anna can wake up any time soon.”

“So what?” she whispered, approaching her lips of his face, her fingers preventing him from backing away. “You want it too, baby.” Her lips pushed on his torso, covering it and his face, before opening again. “You love it when I’m play a little rough. And I love it when you love it.”

She told the truth. There was something incredibly arousing for him when he let her take command – it was almost always the case, even if he sometimes tried to top her from bottom thanks to the Bond. Not now, however. He let the giantess look at her, her big eyes full of love and then tenderly removed his shirt. He helped her as best he could, shivering a little when his pale torso came into view – he still felt somewhat conscious about his many scars, but Shannon loved them. Her tongue appeared and gently played with his nipples.

“Oh God…” groaned the small man.

Something so big had no right being so delicate and able to stimulate him so easily. And of course, Shannon’s ocean of lust and arousal battered his own mind, forming a cycle with his own. Such was the power of the Bond, which reinforced itself. With MAJORS and CYCLOS, at least, minors were not wired the same way and didn’t produce the same results. He sighed as she started to caress his crotch with her thumb, giggling like a little girl as she did so. Which was strange, considering the tessiture of her voice.

Shannon had a feminine voice, of course, but she was so massive it sounded deeper than most male’s voice to Alejandro’s ears. And when she spoke while holding him so close to her throat, he could almost hear the basses of her vocal chords playing, forming the world in the form of a low rumble, at the border of his hearing ability. It was one of the subtlest but also most impressive feats of power she had, at least in his eyes, and he knew she loved it, the way she could impress him without even trying.

“I do love it… it helps me forget how light you are Alejandro… I don’t know how I can ever let you out of my sight, you’re so fragile, my love…”

It was something she was fond of reminding him. She was so strong that he indeed had basically no weight in her hands – he registered less than a tea spoon did for him. It was more than a little intimidating, and yet it also had revealed kinks he hadn’t even known he had before. Now he loved when she displayed her absolute power over him. She didn’t need to be brutal to do so and since Shannon craved domination in bed as in everything else in life, being with a minor was basically a match made in Heaven for her.

She was breathing even faster now, the top of her breasts alike to a ship in a storm for the minor. If she hadn’t held him in a gentle but unyielding grip, he’d probably had been toppled over by now, tumbling along the curves of her incredible body. He suspected he’d actually like that, but if he could avoid a few bruises and enjoy a great time just by letting his bombshell of a wife enjoy her power over him. They both knew it, and she groaned with pleasure as her body started to get stimulated by the Bond.

“Fuck, I want you down there” she groaned, as she moved him away from her face. “Why do you always make me feel so aroused?” she added, almost accusatorily even if her huge smile belied her words.

“Why are you so damn sexy?” he countered with a grin.

She didn’t answer, instead simply rolling her eyes as she finished to move him below the curvature of her breasts. Those things looked even more massive from this position, and they were certainly heavier since she had started to lactate to feed their baby girl. And even if Anna was weaned now, Shannon liked to tell him that she still had a lot of milk in there for him. He didn’t know if he wanted it to be true – her milk was quite fattening and he had needed to do a lot of sport to lose the weight he had gained when he had drank it, before the birth of the little girl.

He was dropped between her thighs, in front of her thong. She had already removed her trousers of course. When she had done so, he had no idea but he didn’t care now. He wanted to have sex with her just as much as she did anyway. And she wouldn’t let him go anywhere else. Her fingers released him only to push the piece of cloth away, revealing the hungry pussy beneath, which had already started to drool. The smell hit him like a truck and made his mind cloudy, her pheromones and her lust in his mind overpowering him.

He removed his remaining clothes, not caring to drop them further than where he stood – even if Anna were to suddenly barge into the room, he was entirely hidden by the tree-trunks which were his wife’s legs. Truly, she was a monument, larger than life. He readied himself and then started to caress her lower lips and the grape-sized clitoris toping them received a series of light kisses which made the whole colossus shiver.

She moaned loudly, and her mind clamped on his own, unlike her legs, mercifully. She had enough power to kill him in a split second if she lost control of herself down there, after all. But Shannon could be surprisingly careful, when he was involved and Alejandro managed to continue his ministrations on her sensitive regions. Sometimes he wished he’d be able to stimulate here in more than one little portion of her body, but when he did, he remembered about the Bond and its effects.

Using it, he was able to drive Shannon’s pleasure to High Heaven, and he received more than an echo of that himself, so it was a win-win situation. Still, using his hand – his right one, the left always felt even more alien than at normal when they had sex – was mandatory for him to truly feel like he was making love to his wife, instead of just some form of strange fantasy. And that they got to enjoy some tender showers after the act was cherry on top of all the rest, because it felt very calm and gentle after the wildness of Shannon under the sheets.

“I want you inside” she whined after near a minute of pleasuring massage by the minor. “I need you inside, Alejandro…”

He complied with her demand, and positioned himself against her nether region, gently prying it open. His wife couldn’t help him, her breasts were simply too enormous for her to truly reach her pussy. She even had to have someone – usually him nowadays – trimming it. Not that she couldn’t push her breasts out of the way, but it was a hassle and she didn’t like doing it. So he had to use his left arm to make sure he’d be able to do the deed correctly and without getting an arm or leg stuck in there – it had happened sometimes and it wasn’t that great of an experience.

He was starting to enjoy the action, now. Her musk filled his nostrils, driving him to ever greater height of pleasure. As often, it didn’t take long before he came into her, but he remained hard as rock, and they continued to have their sexy time, until the giantess also achieved orgasm, in a low grunt, quite different from her usual roars – it seemed his many talks about discretion had finally achieved some success. He didn’t want Anna to pick up any strange habits out of her parent’s lustful escapade.

“Mommy?” asked a voice from the other side of the door. “Are you okay?”

Shannon clasped her legs together, trapping Alejandro in a very uncomfortable position. If she had been a tad slimmer, he’d probably have been crushed to death. But so close to her pussy, and because of her own size, he had a little space to avoid the pressure – most of it anyway. And he used the Bond to inform his wife that she had to take care of their daughter, for the time being, if she couldn’t let him out for now.

And when he heard the little footsteps of Anna on the wooden floor, he knew he was in for a long day.

The End