- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you very much for all the positive reception, hope you like this chapter too!



Hey everyone! I’m gonna get right into it this time cause I just saw the poll results and I’m super excited! In case you didn’t know or something, since all the poll guys needed to do something after my mom got rid of politics, they decided to run one on the popularity of me compared to my little sister… and I won! Says it right there, Olivia is more popular than Emma!

It was kinda surprising, cause my sister likes getting attention and talking to the media and whatnot, so I don’t really know why people like me more. Maybe you all see how annoying she is? Or do you like the policies of my country and not my sister’s where everyone’s forced to kneel before her every morning? (If you’re reading this from Emma’s country, I’ll try to get her to not execute you for reading it.) Or… maybe I’m just hotter? I don’t know, but once I finish writing this I’ll go rub it in her face.

Sisters hating each other isn’t exactly a groundbreaking thing, but I feel obligated to explain our rivalry now. She was always annoying, but it started in the early days of Mom’s ascension, when she would constantly put us on her shoulder while walking at her giant size. If we looked down we’d see the wonders of the world from above… and Mom’s feet turning them to dust. I always thought it was horrible to have to watch that, and I’d ask Mom to step on empty fields instead, which she’d do… sometimes.

My sister on the other hand… she loved watching the destruction Mom’s feet caused. Nothing made her happier than seeing a city of a million people slowly wiped out as my mom rolled her mature foot from heel to toe to really get the most of it, before twisting her foot to finish off any survivors. Emma would always point out cities she wanted Mom to step on, and just like she sometimes spared cities to make me happy, she would go out of her way to stamp out a city and make my sister happy. When Mom really wanted to make her happy, she’d even sit down on cities, giggling like a schoolgirl when her ass crushed countless people in an instant. It just made me want to push Emma off Mom’s shoulder whenever she took pleasure in watching millions get crushed!! I didn’t ever come close to doing it though, I’m not a psychopath or anything like that.

I say took pleasure in the past tense as if she doesn’t still love watching that, she’ll volunteer to ride on Mom’s shoulder every time Mom goes anywhere.

Thankfully, Mom decided that we weren’t going to get powers like her until we were 18, and she’s only 14 now. I may disagree with… basically everything else she does, but I think she’s right about this. I’m just hoping that Emma will get nicer and realise that crushing real people isn’t funny at all in four years’ time. I feel like I should try and cause that to happen in the two years that I have powers and my sister doesn’t, but I don’t know how I could go about that? Should I be nice to her? Should I step on her so she knows what it feels like? I’d love some advice here, I really have no clue.


Anyways, I think I’ve talked enough about my sister for today. On a different note, one of my mom’s parenting quirks was that unlike most other parents, she was pretty open about sexual stuff with us, with me more than my sister. Not to the point where it was too weird or anything, but every now and then we’d talk about that, and we kept doing so after she ascended.

What I’m getting at is, you know how she likes to call what she does ‘divine punishment’ for some evil? Yeah, that’s a lie, she’s probably doing it to get off. She loves crushing concerts full of teenage girls or guys, she loves how selfish it is to snuff out countless young people that have their whole lives ahead of them beneath her tired, mature soles, just because she feels like it. Once she crushed a good portion of the concertgoers beneath her soles, she’ll sit down – on top of another few thousand people – and demand that they worship her sweaty feet and womanhood… and after she’s satisfied she kills them all anyways.

Ew ew ew, that felt gross to write. What’s more gross though is this one thing she does every year, where she won’t wash her feet for days in a row and goes on a run every day, then at the end she teleports a city to our coffee table, then peels off her socks and kicks her feet up on the table. Once her feet touch the table a countdown starts, with me and Emma having to use magnifying glasses to find out once the smell has suffocated everyone in the city to death. I don’t know what’s more disturbing, the fact that a million people are dying in maybe the worst way possible, or that I have to deal with the smell myself. It’s… hauntingly effective though, her record so far is a mere 7 minutes. Once she’s done, she congratulates herself by rubbing her feet all over another city to exfoliate them. I wondered why she didn’t just do it with the first city, but she explained that she likes being wasteful with human lives…

If this was two years ago I would have blown up at her, but instead I just left the room so I didn’t have to see any more of that. She has mentioned that she’ll want to pass on the title of goddess to me eventually, so I’d rather not ruin my relationship with her and have the title passed on to my sister instead. Trust me, you DO NOT want my sister being your goddess. I don’t think the Earth would last a week before she destroyed all life on it.

Besides… it’s really messing me up that my mom and I still, you know, are on good terms, do things together and whatnot. I feel like I should be mad at her for how she ends millions of lives just because she likes the sensation of doing it, and sometimes just because she can… but on the other hand she tries to hard to be a good mom for me and my sister, even now she’ll drop whatever she’s doing if I need her, it just doesn’t feel right to betray her for millions of strangers. I probably sound like a monster to you, excusing mass murder… or maybe I don’t? Please tell me what you’d do if you were in my position, I’d like some reassurance, or a wakeup call.


I think that’s enough writing for one day. Again, let me know if you liked it and want more, xoxo.