- Text Size +

Hearing that the girls testing on him was over, Ruby let out a sigh of relief and jubilant cry. He had spent so long tiny that it was seriously starting to throw off his entire sense of scale, and it would be a massive relief to finally be back to his full normal size. He sat down on the open palm to keep calm as the girl began to walk across the room, not minding the trip as he was certain that his troubles would shortly be over. It had been a harrowing experience to be sure, and he was looking forward to being able to explain to his friend exactly what she had did wrong in springing this on him on equal footing. Although if he was being generous, he supposed that not EVERYTHING had been bad, now that he knew it was over he could admit that some of the things he had seen had been pretty awe inspiring, even just a little cool. This time he snorted at the pun, silently lamenting that even his sense of humor was ending up skewed as well.


Ruby waited patiently as the girl reached the chair where only now did he notice a bag hanging off of the back of it, mostly because Vivian swung it around with her other hand to face the front of the chair and began to dig through it. After a few moments she pulled something out from its depths, and Ruby felt a new wave of worry lance into him like a beedrill sting. It was not anything too complicated, just a simple looking crystal pendant tied to the end of a basic leather chain, something exactly fitting the girls usual style in terms of design. The worry only intensified when he got a closer look at the crystal and noticed that it seemed to be hollow inside, and was near perfectly clear. He watched in mounting horror as the girl slipped the jewellery on, the crystal laying against her chest, and only was able to get out the beginning of a desperate shout of “N-” before the familiar light surrounded him making him vanish from the girls palm and reappear inside the crystal.


Ruby found himself now trapped inside the rather cramped confines of the crystal interior, there being enough clearance all around him to reach up to tough the ceiling and just barely move his arms around him in a circle, a few small holes disguised in its construction providing air. He had a perfect panoramic view around him, and this let him see perfectly as the fingers of the girls hand that had formerly been carrying him moved to grasp the bands holding the crystal and lift it up to hang right in front of the giantesses face. Vivian still had that oblivious smile on her face, and didnt seem to notice his distress as she explained “There we are, nice and cozy. You wouldnt believe how hard it was to find the right kind of crystal for that, but I managed it! Now that you helped me out, you get to come with me as I see what these powers can really do! Can I effect more than one person at once? If I can, can I make different people different sizes? What happens if I shrink a person while they are holding another shrunken person? What about shrinking and growing people at the same time?”


As she began to talk Vivian packed up the book into her back and began to head towards the door, obviously intent on finally heading out to do who knew what to other people. Desperate Ruby began to shout and wave his arms to get her attention, begging her to stop, grow him back and free him, not do what she did to him to anyone else, anything. For a moment he felt a small ember of hope as the girl seemed to notice him at last in front of her and paused, but that ember was quickly snuffed out by her next words and actions. “Hmm? Are you trying to say something? Sorry I cant hear you through the crystal when you are that size...oh? You want too...well alright, since you have been such a good supportive friend about this, I can oblige you some more.” The Hex Maniac then once more pulled out the collar of her dress, and let the pendant necklace slip down between her breasts before she let go of the collar, it looking just like any other jewelry.


The magical Hex Maniac then opened the door and left the room behind, muttering to herself about where to go first. Perhaps the pokemon center, or one of the local businesses? Then again, there was also the home of that one Beauty girl who always picked on her growing up...

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.