- Text Size +



Ruby checked his watch to make sure that he was not late as he approached the old house, and was pleased to see that despite it taking longer than usual to drop all of his pokemon off at the Pokemon Center with Nurse Joy he was still on time. The line had been bad enough, but filling out the forms declaring that he would not leave the city unescorted by another trainer to be allowed to put his entire team in oat once had been the real time waster. Still his moderately well known acquaintance, perhaps eve friend Vivian the Hex Maniac was not always the most concerned about punctuality unless it involved sunrise, sunset and midnight. Considering it was the middle of the afternoon he was pretty sure that he was fine.


Vivian had asked him over the phone to meet her here at a certain time, the exact reason not actually revealed to him. This was sadly not that unusual about the purple haired girl, as she fully lived up to the stereotypes of the Hex Maniac sub-culture and even seemed to actively embrace it. Still for all of her odd traits she did seem to consider him something of a friend, and beyond those same traits Ruby found she usually was not all that bad.


Opening the door Ruby stepped in to find the house fairly well lit, not just from the open windows in nearby rooms but also fully working lights that he had not expected from its slightly worn down exterior appearance. Walking deeper inside he looked around for any sign of Vivian, only to find nothing at first. Then her voice came up from behind him unexpectedly, saying “Ah good, you are right on time.”  Ruby of course jumped up and yelped at the surprising location of the voice, and turning around he saw Vivian just standing right behind him smiling her usual shaky smile like nothing was out of the ordinary. After he calmed himself he asked her what she was doing, and what she needed him for or to see. The purple clad girl walked past him with that same expression, but as she did so Ruby noticed the twitch in the corner of her mouth that showed that she was actually really excited about something.


Motioning for him to follow her, she began to lead him up the stairs to the second floor as she began to gush in her usual low tones. “I was doing some research on some occult literature when I came across a promising lead last week. It eventually led me to this old house and a little digging let me finally find something I was looking for, an actual magic tome!” As he was behind her Ruby felt safe in giving her a slightly patronizing smile, as this was not the first time that the girl had thought she had come across “real magic.” It was a bit of an obsession with her, and time and again it had all lead to either nothing or just a ghost, psychic or fairy type playing a trick on her. Still it never got her down, and if it made her happy it was fine with him.


In short order Vivian led Ruby into what appeared to be a fairly spartan room empty of most furniture save for a slightly worn down rug and a plush sitting chair that based on the drag marks on the floor might have been dragged here from another room. The girl let him walk inside before closing the door, and then hurried over to the chair where an old leather-bound book was sitting. Picking it up she hurriedly flipped through the pages until she reached a certain spot, and then returned her attention to him.


“This is it, the tome I was telling you about. I couldn't believe my luck when I found it, and by all appearances it is the real thing! I called you here because I want to test it out and you were the first person to come to mind. So will you help me out?” Ruby barely thought about it for a moment before agreeing, knowing that this would be another dud. There was no reason not to agree, and if she got too upset he would be here to calm her down and make her feel better. Vivian smiled wider at his confirmation and looked back at the book, raising one hand and beginning to chant a few words under her breath.


The first indication that something was wrong was when an actual small ball of light began to form in her outstretched hand, an ethereal purple that wrapped around the limb and sent sparks of light in his direction. He started to speak up in slowly growing worry as her chanting sped up and even he began to glow, but before he could say anything Vivian closed her hand into a fist and a flash of light hit his eyes momentarily blinding him all while an itchy feeling suffused his skin.


When his vision began to clear and most of the irritation had subsided Ruby blinked a few times to try and clear his vision while he began to ask just what sort of spell that had been. His voice slowed and drifted off to a stop however when he looked forward at Vivian only to see her looming over him. For a moment thinking he might have fallen over without realizing it it soon became clear that he was still standing, it was just Vivian was twice as tall as he was and walking up to him making it even more pronounced. A couple of glances around the room revealed that it was not the Hex maniac who was larger, but instead he who was smaller.


Grinning widely Vivian stepped closer again and again to the waist-high trainer, seemingly ignorant of how he took his own steps backwards that were insufficient to keep her from standing right before him, making the different in their sizes even more exaggerated. “Hah, I knew that it would work. This book is the real deal, and now I have real powers. Thank you for helping me to prove it Ruby.” The small trainer tried to grin despite his own feelings on the situation, namely that of nervousness to see the girl standing so close and tall before him, not helped by after she finished she reached out to his head and rubbed it, the inherent power behind her hand apparent to him. Still, he tried to put up a façade that everything was fine, and now could she restore him please?


The Hex Maniac raising her hand off of his head only to place it to her mouth to try and fail to stifle a giggle did not fill him with confidence, nor did her next words. “Heh heh heh, that's funny Ruby, we aren't done yet silly, there is a lot more practice and tests required to make sure that I have the spell under control. Now lets see, what to try first...how about this?” The girl moved before he could react, book flashing away in a small burst of light to grant her both hands free to bend and reach down towards him. Before he could protest her hands snaked in underneath his arms, forcing them further away from his body as needed due to the shock and allowing her to hook them underneath his armpits.


The purple haired girl then straightened back up, and Ruby found himself lifted up off of the ground like he was only a child, his legs dangling in the air as she held him at arms length. His legs began to flail for any sort of purchase even as she lightly bounced him up and down in her inescapable grip, his voice leaving him at the shock of this whole situation aside from a brief squawk of surprise. The girl looked thoughtful for a few moments before saying “Hmm, yes like it said the weight was reduced by almost the same amount as your height as well, but not as much as it should have.” Vivian then suddenly pulled him closer to herself, crossing her arms behind his back and giving him a few brief squeezes. This normally would not have been a problem, but the girl was holding him such that his chest was over her stomach and thus his head was being pressed into her chest. He could detect the smell of her lilac perfume, but breathing beyond that was difficult especially as she took a brief walk around the room to further test his weight and making the boobs in his face bounce with every step.


Finally the Hex Maniac let him go, and he fell down onto the carpet in the middle of the room and stumbled backwards as she herself took a step back. The trainer got up and tried to speak, but he was too slow and too late. The darkly dressed girl raised her hand in his direction again and before he could protest Ruby was lit up by the same light in her palm as before as she closed the fist.  When his vision had cleared Ruby looked up to look into Vivians eyes, ready to tell her to stop already and put him back to normal, only for what little voice he had to die in his throat. While he was looking at the same angle as before, now it was no longer enough. Begrudgingly Ruby tilted his head further back to look upon the monolithic form of the Hex Maniac still standing before him, but while a few seconds ago he had been at waist height to her he was now currently only a foot tall if that. The girl was now effectively around 30 feet tall compared to him, and his head was now below the level of the hem of her dress and instead was face to face with her white socks. A fact that became even more clear when she took a step towards him again and one Mary Jane clad foot stomped down in what was a simple step for her but was a strong impact to him.


Vivian crouched down still all smiles, and patted his head with two fingers as she said “Good, the second reduction still decreased your size as much as I wanted it to. We can move onto the next test.” The girl then lowered the hand that had been patting him despite his protests and gripped him around the torso, her hand avoiding pinning his arms at his sides only because they had been raised over hos head trying to push the hand away. Swiftly Ruby was picked up again, and the sudden change in direction and speed kept him disorientated for a few seconds not sure what was going on as she turned and walked. Still the small trainer recovered, and protested telling her to let go of him.


In the back of his mind Ruby had not really expected her to listen as he tried to pound on her hand with his fists ineffectually, so when she actually did release her grip he was caught off guard and fell for what felt like several feet before a soft landing. Not fully getting what had happened, Ruby was still heartened by her seeming to be actually listening to him and rolled over to face her and tell her to grow him back now. These words died a swift death as he was faced by a falling dark moon, and as it landed on him he realized what had happened and what Vivian had planned.


The newly minted spell caster finished sitting down on the plush chair, her rear landing right on the prone Ruby and firmly and unstoppably crushing him down into the cushions. She sat still for a few moments examining the feel of his struggles under her butt, and then proceeded to wiggle side to side and then bounce up and down a few times, the latter just enough to allow the foot tall boy to be shifted in positions from either bouncing off of the cushion, momentarily sticking to the back of her dress, or both. She then allowed herself to be still once more, her only movement after sitting back to switch which of her legs was crossed over the other. After a solid few minutes and a couple more wiggling and bouncing sessions she was satisfied, and stood up once more.


Ruby was left in the rapidly shrinking crater left in the seat cushion, lodged fairly firmly into his own imprint that was slightly slower to pop back into place. The long minutes of crushing pressure and bone creaking force had taken its toll, and some cool fresh air was well appreciated as he took several long deep breaths. Meanwhile above Vivian again spoke, informing him “Excellent, while your strength has decreased to match your size your durability has been boosted by the spell to withstand at least that much force without too much issue.”


This statement actually made ruby pause for a few moments, as he went over the difference between himself and the giant girl before him who had just sat and bounced on him for the last few minutes. He realized that there was no way he should have been as hurt as little as he currently was, so the durability thing had to be the truth. Since this was the case, just how durable was he? The small trainer soon came to regret this moment of introspection however, as it gave Vivian time to point her hand again and engulf him in the familiar light once more.


Looking up knowing that he was probably not going to like what he saw, Ruby was greeted to everything being twice as large again, meaning he had to only be 6 inches tall as the Hex Manic reached down again. Holding him with no more ceremony then a doll or action figure, the girl had him gripped in her hand covering most of his upper body and with his arms pinned this time as she raised him up off of the chair. Ruby was able to ask what she planned next, once she held him still, only for her to keep lifting him up and her other hand brought her great mass of dark purple hair around to her front.


In a few swift moments Ruby was shoved right into the middle of it, and before he could do much struggling Vivian began to move and twist her hair around him, placing layers and twists on it until finally removing both hands. The half foot tall male tried to climb upwards to turn and ask her what she was doing only to find he could not move, and her looked down around himself closer. To his deep consideration he saw the hair of the girl had been tied and twisted around him, basically using him as a hair accessory to make a new style low on her mane. Vivian then smiled brightly, or as brightly as an Hex Maniac could, and said “Next...well I will admit that this is just to see if I could. You make a cute ornament Ruby.” Her voice was beginning to get louder to the boys smaller and smaller ears, and then Vivian simply flipped her hair back over her shoulder, dragging ruby along with it and leaving him tangled and tied up around the middle of her upper back.


The girl then began to walk around the room, making no effort to keep the swinging of her long hair down and may in fact have even moved in such a way that the swinging was more pronounced, just for the purpose of really testing how stuck the trainer was. As it happened whatever shampoo or product the girl used on her hair kept it not only clean and smelling to match, it also made it smooth and soft enough that there was a little bit of give and slide to it. Despite being repeatedly swung back and forth the trainer was slowly able to undo the binds tying him up, and then was able to fully free himself from the disorganized tangle.


Ruby was an experienced trainer and more to the point no fool, so even as he freed himself he kept a firm grip on the girls hair, even as she continued to walk and swing her hair back and forth with each step. He began to try and climb higher up to avoid falling out the bottom, the long strands doing a decent enough job in supporting him until Vivian flipped her hair around to the front again.


It took her a moment to visually locate him, and when she did she frowned a little bit, saying “Aww, I guess the bonds must have come undone so you needed to climb higher up. Well you still did a good job for while it lasted. Lets move on now.” The opposite hand came in again and grabbed him by his upper body as it was the only part above her hair, and if she tried to reach down lower she would more likely grab onto her own hair which would not do.


Of course Ruby attempted to fight against the massive hand again, but his hands were occupied holding onto the hair around him and his legs were blocked by the annoyingly thick and strong hair around them that threatened to tangle around him further. Combined with her grip forcing his arms to his sides he was unable to muster enough strength to resist. Instead he was pulled out of the hair and rapidly manipulated in the girls grip, even as his body glowed with the familiar magical color.


When his eyes cleared from the glare caused by the magic light reflecting and lighting up the interior of her hands grip, Ruby found himself in a world twice again as large, meaning he had to be no more than 3 inches tall now. As he wondered just what was next, he suddenly felt himself being rapidly lowered downwards in her grip, until finally his feet found themselves touching the ground. When the hand finally released him he nearly stumbled from the lack of support, but he was able to keep standing. Turning towards Vivian to give him a piece of his mind, he found the words suddenly die in his throat as he took in the sight before him.  


Vivian was currently standing all the way back up, and in doing so loomed massively over the now tiny trainer, from his point of view as over 100 feet tall. Looking level, Ruby found that he was only just barley as tall as the girls shoe, her sock reaching up higher than her could reach if he tried. Gulping he returned his view back up to the Hex manic, glad that at the very least he was far enough away that he could see her face and not underneath her clothes.  


“Hee-hee, you look really small now Ruby, and even cuter.” Her voice was now lightly booming from its volume, seeming as if she was shouting despite her also clearly just speaking normally. “Now, lets try something a little different. I'll give you 30 seconds to run, and then I will try to catch you. That way we can see how fast you are like this. Better hurry up! 30...29...28...”for a brief moment ruby was unsure of how to respond, but his slightly growing fear was enough to get him sprinting, turning away from her and attempting to get to the doorway. However here his new size was a major hindrance, as despite his best efforts it took him several long seconds to get off of the rug in the middle of the room and he still had so very, very far to go to get to the door.  


“14...13...12...” Vivian was counting down behind him, her voice still booming even as he continued to run further and further away from her. The trainer slowly felt more rising panic as he figured out what that meant, her voice remaining loud and not getting quieter meaning that he was still so close it didnt really make any sort of difference despite her just talking at her normal volume. Finally time ran out as she went “3...2...1...time!” Ruby still didnt give up, running full tilt away and the door now seeming to loom higher and higher before him. Perhaps he could get there in time before the girl caught up t-  


Ruby's thoughts were interrupted by a series of massive impacts behind him, starting off loud and yet slightly muted before becoming echoing and nearly hollow, easily identifiable as something massive and heavy impacting wood as well as the normal “clack” of a persons footsteps on a solid object. He dared not look over his shoulder to check as the sounds got louder and louder, which meant he was caught off guard when a massive object swung over his head many times faster than he was and slammed down in front of him. He tried to stop only to run into the solid black wall that he unfortunately recognized as the heel of a shoe, and he fell onto his back looking up to see Vivian standing over him, her foot positioned in front of him to stop his escape.  


Quickly getting back up, the small trainer turned around and began to run again, only this time he had no plan of action save for “flee!” Vivian had already proven she could move faster than he could and was anyway blocking the only viable direction of escape, so he was just sprinting in the opposite direction. The girl far above simply giggled as she followed his path with her gaze, and turned herself around to fully face him head on again. She then began to follow after him directly, purposefully taking small steps to only match his pace and keep herself just behind him, close enough that he could feel the breeze kicked up by every step coming down. Finally after he had nearly made it back to the carpet in the middle of the room, she took a slightly larger step.  


The only warning that Ruby had was his body suddenly being cast into shadow, and then a great weight pressing into his torso from behind and combining with his fleeing momentum to knock him clean onto his hands and knees. He attempted to get up and keep going, only that same mass continued on over him before lowering down. Instantly he was flattened to a prone position, only his arms and head out from under what he knew was the sole of the Hex Manics shoe. He could practically smell the leather and rubber of it, and turning his head he could just see how it was resting on his legs and torso keeping it pinned to the floor. Up above Vivian was still smiling, lightly pulsing her foot up and down to keep him pressured and enjoying feeling what little struggles he could muster against her just resting her foot on top of him. “To bad, it looks like I won our little race. Couldnt you have gone any faster? It wasnt that hard for me to keep up and catch you. Still it was fun to watch you run though. Now we know you are not really any faster than before.” As she was saying this Vivian continued to pseudo-tap her foot on top of his body, slamming into him again and again with an unstoppable weight.


Eventually she let up on the pressure slightly, but only to the point of no longer feeling like she was crushing him and instead just holding him in place. She pulled the book back out and began to browse its page, starting to mumble a little to herself. “Now then, lets try something even more advanced. If I am reading this right, I should be able to move you at the same time as I change your size. Lets give that a shot.” The girl incanted the spell once more and the light surrounded the reduced trainer, who at this point couldnt even muster the breath to protest as he had been flattened by her sole so much already. Finally the light peaked and her felt strange for a second before everything went dark.


Still laying down Ruby wondered what had happened to him now, when suddenly a new mass landed in top of him. The good news was that it was softer and less of a flat plain than the shoe sole from before, but it was almost as heavy and had a faint smell to it. It felt like a mass of warm fabric, one full of a couple of gigantic rounded objects that to his great consideration suddenly began to move! Ruby tried to get away but found himself on a firm slightly smooth and leathery surface, one that had some rounded depressions in it. Slowly a sneaking suspicion came over him as he started to realize that the place he was in was downright hot and very cramped and thus what had happened, and then the world seemed to explode into motion as everything bucked up and down. The rounded objects flexed slightly and pounded down onto him, and he faintly heard the muffled sound of Vivians voice from above.  


“Huh? Where did Ruby go? That was supposed to teleport him on top of my shoe at an inch tall but he's not there. Ruby, where are you? Come out and show yourself!” The world continued to toss and turn around me, and the tiny trainer fully realized the truth. The Hex Maniac had tried to teleport him ON TOP of her shoe, but instead had only put him IN IT. Now she was walking around looking for him, and had no idea where he was! Ruby tried to get the girls attention by calling out and banging on her toes currently wiggling on top of him, but her thick dark socks were absorbing what blows he could manage, on top of the cramped position keeping him pinned and unable to get much momentum.


Suddenly the already rumbling world seemed to explode into motion, the socked toes pressing firmly down onto him in eerie unison before the world tilted in one direction and threatened to send him rolling away. It was only the faint impressions of the girls toes permanently depressed and worn into her insole that kept him from doing just that, but even they were not enough to stop him when the ground suddenly tilted the other way working with his own efforts to pull back his rolling. The boy tumbled along the smooth fabric of the sole before the ceiling fell upon him, and based on the even greater pressure and meaty feeling from above her could tell that this was not her toes above him, this was the ball of her foot. The boy realized that the wild tilting of the ground below him was just Vivian taking a step, and if she really didnt know where he was and was now looking for him that would not be the end of it, not by a long shot.


Up above Vivian was looking around the room in confusion, her steps taking her around the room as she looked for her tiny friend/test subject. She took no notice of the miniature addition inside of her shoe, even as her steps sent it bouncing and sliding around the interior of her Mary Jane and was pressed down by her ball, arch, toes and heel. After a minute of looking around she took a seat and began to tap her foot, announcing a little louder to the room “Ruby? I will sit here for the next ten minutes and wait for you to come out, step onto the carpet in front of me so that I can find you. If you dont I might have to leave and just leave you here like this and I dont think either of us wants that.” The Hex Maniac then sat back keeping an eye on the carpet, still tapping the foot that unbeknownst to her contained Ruby.


The voice of the girl might have been muffled, but Ruby was still able to make it out clearly and could tell that something was happening when the pressure on him reduced somewhat. Clearly with her seated there was not nearly as much weight upon him, and the tiny boy began to feel some semblance of hope that now he might get her attention. That hope was soon revealed to be a forlorn one however as the foot above him suddenly rose up along with the shoe below, only to slam back down on top of him. It was a solid blow to him to be sure, and was made all the worse by how the process repeated itself. The idle tapping of the foot made solid clacking sounds on the wooden floor, only adding to the discomfort caused by the situation.


Eventually around the 8 minute mark Vivian felt something a little off around her tapping foot, but still mildly irritated about having no sign of Ruby she initially dismissed it as nothing, perhaps a flap of insole coming up. To that end she stopped tapping and began to try and push it back into place, only for the irritation to resist her attempts to deal with it. The reality of what she was feeling slowly dawning on her, the Hex Maniac stopped what she was doing and instead bent over to begin undoing her shoe. Her suspicion was proven correct once she had removed the Mary Jane and tilted it upside down, allowing the inch tall human to fall out and land in her waiting palm. Now smiling the girl said “There you are! Kind of silly to try and hide from me like that after I sent you there. Still, at least I know to be more careful and specific with the recall spell.”


For the full 8 minutes Ruby was squished and pressed by the socked toes above him, the only thing preventing him from bouncing lower down the shoe towards the much firmer ball of her foot being his iron grip on the insole below him and on occasion sticking to the sock itself. Finally things shifted gears as the toes began to press down even harder on him and tried to shove him deeper into the soft insole, but still Ruby endured. It was a relief to finally feel the foot above him retreat and then the whole shoe be lifted and inverted to drop him onto the waiting palm, such that he couldnt even bring himself to protest or berate the girl too much.


However if the shrunken trainer thought that she was done with him, he was sorely mistaken as the glow around him returned and his protests were cut off as he was shrunk even smaller, the world doubling in size. Now only half an inch in Vivians palm, Ruby turned towards her with a great deal of worry and loudly tried to demand her to tell him what she was thinking. However it fell upon deaf ears, the reason instantly explained as the titanic girl said “Eh? Are you trying to say something? I cant hear you, you are too small. Well anyway, time to move on. I do kinda feel bad about where you ended up, so why dont I do something a little nice for you.” Ruby actually brightened up a little at this, thinking she was about to grow him back or something of that nature. His face fell however as no magical aura surrounded him, instead he watched as the purple haired girl reached up with her other hand and began to pull at the collar of her top.


The young man couldnt look away in utter amazement and shock as Vivian pulled the edge of her dress all the way out fully exposing her spider patterned bra and moderately large chest, his view of the spectacle increasing as she also raised her hand holding him up at the same time. Ruby was left sputtering at the girl just casually showing off her breasts like this, even as mentally he admitted that as rewards went it wasnt necessarily bad. That only lasted until Vivian spoke again, all the louder due to him being so small and close enough to her mouth that he could feel the breeze of her talking. “Hee-hee, like what you see huh? Well dont worry, you will get the chance to see them all the closer and even touch them.” Before Ruby could fully parse what she meant, the Hex Manic bright her hand all the closer to her chest and then tilted it nearly vertical, letting Ruby slide right off of her palm and down to her awaiting chest before he could even think of trying to hold on to something.


The trainers landing was very soft and bouncy, and his mind could barely function as he remained stunned at just how...BOLD his friend was being. When he finally came to a stop he tried to brace himself on the warm, faintly smelling of lavender surface only to freeze as he realized what he was touching. Unsure of what to do Ruby swiftly got up and spring his hands back to his sides away from the flesh below him, but that recoil only made him suddenly fall backwards on the slope of the breast. For a moment he feared that he might be slipping off the side of her chest at her side, but as he tumbled he saw that he wasnt sliding and rolling to the side, he was falling into the MIDDLE.


Looking down Vivian giggled as she watched the small speck that was Ruby bounce on top of her left boob, before he started to slide towards the middle of her cleavage contained by her bra. The girl could not help but comment “Oh? Eager to get to the main event are you? Well thats fine, go ahead.” If the girl actually thought that Ruby wanted this or was just teasing him wasnt clear, but regardless she simply watched as the tiny trainer finally came to a stop over the crevasse between her twin globes. She then moved the hand that had dropped him down closer to him, and with a simple “Now lets get you settled in” she extended one great finger and poked him with it, pushing him down below the top of her chest and into the depths of her cleavage. She then retracted the finger, and let the top of her dress go to move back into place, which she adjusted a second later such that it looked like nothing had happened.


As he had come into contact with the middle of the Hex Manics chest Ruby lay on his back looking up, calling out for her to stop and take him out of this place. For a moment he thought that she had understood when her hand moved to hover over him, but then the finger had extended and her felt a wave of dread come over him. He tried to fight back but the finger tip was almost as big as he was, and the force behind it was too powerful to resist. Unable to fight he was pushed down past the edge of the girls cleavage and left behind in a pocket of air in the midst of two walls of flesh squished together. The boy did not bother to try and call out as if she had not heard him before he highly doubted he was audible behind all of these layers of fat and cloth.


This still didnt prevent him from trying to escape, but the twin walls of her boobs were impossible opponents. The girl adjusting herself had them press together all the tighter around him, and every punch and kick he tried to perform was simply absorbed by the soft flesh. Very quickly her body heat and the lack of moving air heated up his prison, and the trainer struggled to not slip any lower where things would only grow tighter. Then just as he thought he might have a handle on things and might get the chance to start to get out of the situation, Vivian began to move. Her very steps sent ripples and jiggles into her chest and thus him, her bra holding her breasts together but that this size even their smaller movements were catastrophic to him. Up and down, left and right her breasts bounced and moved around, sometimes pushing him in one direction only to switch to the other, other times pulling apart just a little bit only to slam back together mashing him further between them.


After a minute or so of walking around the enormous girl finally came to a stop, one seeming final extra large bounce that was proceeded by a falling sensation indicating that the girl had sat down in the chair of the room once more. For a brief moment Ruby wondered what the girl was planning next, and then he was answered as the world around him once more devolved into bouncing chaos. It was soon clear that now Vivian was manually bouncing and squeezing her chest, the individual breasts moving in unique directions and the vibrations occurring pulsing into him far faster than mere walking could provide. The cherry on top was the echoing sounds of the girl giggling, clearly enjoying her play with him regardless of how he was starting to feel slightly unwell. Thankfully this also only lasted a minute or two before she stopped, ending on one last great compression of her chest as she squeezed it together so firmly that when she let go, Ruby was left sticking to the side of one boob spread eagled.


Finally there was a slight rumble and jiggle around him before the world seemed to light up, and Ruby needed to blink to try and clear his eyes to see what was happening. It only took a second to see the two fingers looming over him coming down before they delicately pinched him up and peeled him away from the breast. The trainer was then taken all the way out of the stuffily warm cleavage and into the cooler air outside. Then as he began to suspect a purple light surrounded him as the Hex Maniac half asked, half told him “Well, wasnt that fun? Sadly play time is over so we should keep going. Actually, why not mix the two a little bit?” Then as the world around him doubled in size again indicating that he was only a quarter inch tall, the girl lifted him up even higher into the sky.


Ruby could only watch as the girls face, now practically dominating half of the skyline zoomed past him, a burst of warm wind indicating that he had just passed her nose as she exhaled before he was moving past that and her billboard sized eyes, still rising. When the hand holding him pinched between two fingers finally stopped the tiny boy needed a moment to try and center himself, as well as try to figure out what the girl was planning before it was too late so that if nothing else he could brace himself. Looking around he saw that Vivian was currently holding him mildly high up in the air, at least for her sitting down, roughly level with the top of the chair. There was not much around at this height, and Ruby couldnt help but feel like he was on top of a mountain considering just how far he was above the ground at this size. A slight adjustment of the fingers pinching him made him briefly look up at them in confusion, before a dawning sense of comprehension and suspicion overtook him and he looked down. As he suspected he was not just being held up in the air, the Hex Maniac had also moved him back wards from her front, meaning that directly below him was the deep purple mass that was her hairdo. Then the fingers released their pressure upon him, and he plummeted down into the dense jungle below.


Instantly the smell of the girls shampoo from before assaulted his nose, but unlike before now that he was so small the smell rather than being a background element was now front and center in his senses. For a minute Ruby wondered if he would even be able to breathe, but enough clean air was still getting to him that he was able to function at least a little bit in the great labyrinth of hair. The trainer had slipped and sided almost all the way down to the girls scalp before a thick patch of locks had caught him, and now he was so deep that he was in perpetual twilight as only glimpses of light could be seen high above through the tangle. Still the minuscule guy trekked on, as he didnt want to be any more passive than he already was considering he was scurrying around in the Hex Manics hair like a common bug. Privately he wasnt even sure that Vivian even knew where he was right now on her head, and for that matter he didnt even know what direction he was going. This deep down everything looked the same as just more tangled hair, and currently his only plan was try try and located and enter the girls ears to shout to get her attention and hopefully FINALLY get her to listen to him.


Gradually Ruby was able to make some sort of progress, or at least he was able to keep moving while avoiding becoming tangled up in the many shifting bands of hair. He knew that unlike the last time he was small, light and weak enough that if he became tied up or entangled in the hair this time that there would be no escaping. He would be utterly reliant on Vivian to free him, and a nightmare image of a massive comb coming down to drag into him flashed through his mind. This distraction very nearly cost him when he stepped onto a less than stable patch that couldnt bare his weight and let him slip even further down. Thankfully he still avoided entanglement and instead landed upon the girls scalp. It was a little warmer here due to being in direct contact with the titaness' body heat, but still was not too terrible. Then just as Ruby began to adjust to the situation a light shone around him, and the air rumbled with the sounds of Vivians chanting. For a moment the trainer feared that he was about to shrink again, but then he felt the familiar sensation of weightlessness that had occurred the time before when he had been teleported.


When Ruby reappeared it was to find himself in a situation that was both better and worse than his previous one. On the one hand he was out in the open, “safely” on the enormous girls open palm, but on the other said enormous girl was even more enormous than ever. If he had to guess he was probably around the size of a single sesame seed, a mere 8th of an inch, and his perspective was thrown off even more by how closely the Hex Manic was holding him to her face, such that she near literally took up half the horizon. “AWW, YOU STILL LOOK CUTE EVEN THIS SMALL RUBY.” Now Vivians voice was even more booming, and the trainer got the feeling that if he had been held any lower, more in line with her mouth he might very well have been blown away by the sheer force of her voice. By now she was starting to seem less like a person and more like a force of nature, just as Primal Kyogre had seemed when it had gone on a rampage, with similarly loud roars. Unfortunately Vivian was not yet done talking, and what she said next only filled him with dread when combined with a certain look in her eye. “CUTE ENOUGH THAT I MIGHT JUST EAT YOU ALL UP. IN FACT, THAT DOESNT SOUND LIKE A BAD IDEA.” Ruby tried to protest while he was still close enough to her eyes to see, but it was too late as the hand began to lower.


Placed now in front of her slightly parted lips, Ruby seriously considered turning and making a run for it, even knowing that he had nowhere to go but down by jumping. However the girl was too fast for him, and even as he began the turn her lips closed together and then pursed, hand moving upwards as her head bobbed down, and Ruby was mushed flat into the palm as her upper lip buried him. It was like being rolled over by the worlds largest Snorlax, all warm softness that was still a massive amount of pressure placed upon him all over his body. If anything Ruby actually had to compare it to just a few minutes ago when he was trapped within her cleavage, just a great soft mass that could not be resisted or denied. Thankfully the psudo-kiss only lasted for a few moments, but that was only the prelude. The mouth backed off a little bit only for the girls tongue to peek out from between the lips, and then gently strike down to press into Ruby still flat on the palm. The boy would probably compare THIS to being body slammed by an overly affectionate Muk, but when the girl raised her head still with the tip of the tongue peeking out he found himself stuck to the tip by the thin layer of saliva, and then she opened her mouth a little wider just to recall her tongue with Ruby attached, shutting it behind him locking him in the hot humid darkness.


Ruby could not help himself, as soon as he had been picked up by the girls tongue with seeming clear intent to eat him he had struggled, shouting and flailing to the best of his ability but to no avail, his impotent struggles amounted to nothing, and he was practically glued to the girls appendage as she began to have her way with him. He was quickly shifted from the tip to the middle of the top of her tongue by way of pressing him into the roof of her moth and lightly scraping him, the layer of thick liquid there enough to hold him until the more powerful tongue returned. The Hex Manic then proceeded to move him all over her mouth, rubbing him into her thankfully clean teeth a little before holding him there to lick him some more, very quickly getting him soaked. Worse was how the “water” level in her mouth gradually increased, and it was only her holding him firmly in place with her tongue that allowed him to not be sucked down by the immense pressure of her swallowing. The absolute worst part however was the sounds she made, near literally deafening “MMM” sounds that echoed in the “small” chamber with no escape route or filter. Finally Vivian opened her mouth for one last time, giving him a glimpse of the outside world for a few all to brief seconds before closing her mouth again with a giggle and starting to move him deeper back.


At seemingly the last moment the light returned around him as chaos erupted all around him, light and sounds raised up in a cacophony, and Ruby found himself back outside, held firmly but gently between the girls fingers. It took a moment for Ruby to notice that he was now suddenly dry, and a few more after that to realize that he was now much, much larger than he was last time. It was still only around an inch or so, but at this point he would take what he could get. Looking up he could see the smiling face of Vivian looking down at him, and before he could say anything she said “Wonderful, I think this confirms I have the teleportation and recall spell down pat. Wasnt that fun Ruby?” For a few moments Ruby just stared up at her in shock, almost unable to comprehend just how oblivious the girl was being. He considered blowing up at her, but held himself in check. It seemed that he was never in any extreme danger, and she had never actually meant to eat him. More importantly she literally held his life in her hands and since he was bigger than he was before he hoped that this was the start of a positive trend back to normalcy. Instead he simply said “Not particularly, Vivian. A bit to...wet for my tastes.” It was only after he finished that he realized the minor pun in those words and he winced, but it looked like Vivian liked that.


“Pft, tastes, thats a good one. Well personally I thought you tasted pretty good, but we should still move on. The teleportation size changed worked, so lets see if the normal version works too.” The girl then closed her eyes and focused on her spell, muttering it under her breath getting closer and closer to not needing to verbalize it any more. To Ruby's great relief as the light surrounded him he could practically feel himself getting bigger, slowly growing up to two then three inches tall, along the way the magical girl shifting her grip on him from between two fingers to holding him in several around his waist and legs. Finally at around 4 inches the growth stopped, but with Vivian now just a giantess instead of the living landmark she was before Ruby would take what he could get. His good mood began to turn however as the girl talked, starting positive but rapidly descending into panic. “Good, good! Its just as easy to grow as it is to shrink. But I wonder, every time before when I shrank you it was just by a few times your previous size. Is it any harder to make a massive change all at once, or does the power rely on how many actual inches you shrink? Lets test that.” Ruby began to protest, but the Hex Manics eyes closed in concentration and her ears filled with the sound of her own incantation. A single flash of light later and it was done.  The first thing Ruby became aware of was falling, and he realized that in the upright grip Vivian had been holding him in there was a path directly downwards, leading outside her palm and to the floor. The girl had obviously not thought that detail through, and now he was paying the price. Suddenly a wall of purple appeared as if from nowhere and nearly slammed into him, stopping short not that far away. This was close enough however, as its movement pressed forwards a great gust of wind, one that easily blew the trainer away in its force to wind up elsewhere. Eventually he landed on top of something mildly soft, and he picked himself up with a slight groan. Turning he prepared to talk to Vivian, only to cut himself short with a choke.


Huge. Massive. Gargantuan. These were all words used to describe something large, but right now they seemed to fall utterly short to explain just what he was seeing. Off in the distance he could see Vivian, standing up next to the chair looking down at her hand confused. Her mouth was moving and he could barely make out her saying “HUH? WAIT RUBY WHERE DID YOU GO?” but even that was a challenge. This was because in effect Ruby was so far away from Vivian that she appeared to be hazy, her voice booming and echoing making it harder to hear her clearly. He was not an inch tall, he was not a half inch, he wasnt even a quarter or an 8th. He was not certain just how small he was, what fraction would be used to compare to an inch, just that it would be a very insignificant fraction. Looking around he saw that he was on a vast, slightly discoloured plain, and he easily deduced that his landing spot was on the carpet in the middle of the room. The wall from before was likely just an errant movement of Vivian, her dress moving and blowing his insignificant body away.


Vivian looked down at her hand in confusion, opening and turning it to get a look at Ruby with her usual smile. She had been able to determine that the power required of the spell was mostly dependent on the actual inches lost and not the fraction, so the smaller something was the easier it was to shrink further. However as she looked for the buy she saw no sight of him on her hand, which confused her as she knew that the hard limit of the spell was no so small at to be invisible, so she should have been able to spot him. It then occurred to her that she had needed to turn her hand to get it this way, and that before the very bottom of her loose fist was wide opened. Letting out a small “Oh no...” she looked around at her feet, seeing no trace of her tiny friend. Concerned she began to expand her search, slowly walking around the room searching for him.


Ruby had thought that the sight of the girl standing several feet away from him on her scale was intimidating, but seeing her actually move was a different story entirely. It seemed impossible for something that size to be able to move, and seemingly so fast. The worst part of it was that ruby could tell that the girl was not even moving that fast for her, taking small steps and taking her time as she looked down. Even then it was enough for him to feel the very ground quake beneath her, even through the soft fibres of the carpet he was on. Briefly Ruby considered trying to run again, but instead simply sat down in defeat. There was simply no point, if he moved from this spot he risked falling down into the depths of the carpet and becoming lost, and the Hex Manic moved so quickly compared to him that what little distance he could move was utterly irrelevant. The boy could only watch in dull horror as Vivain came closer and closer, each clacking footstep booming and echoing like a Thunder attack from Rayquaza.


Finally the girl was nearly upon him, and he began the only thing he could possibly do in this situation, he stood up and began to jump up and down while shouting as loud as he could, trying to get her attention any way he could. Sadly it was not enough, the girl glancing to the side and away from him as she reached the carpet, her fist step upon it creating a new wind that blew him away. His flight was a much shorter one this time as there was much less force behind it and he started much closer to the ground, and eventually he came to a stop on the wooden floor, a dust buneary the size of a building next to him. Ruby tried to get up, only for the next action to knock him over again. Looking towards Vivian Ruby noticed just how close she had gotten to him now, the gust of wind from her step not actually sending him that far away from her at her scale and she was still moving far faster than he ever could, meaning she closed the distance disturbingly fast. Gulping the trainer looked nearly straight upwards as he had no desire to stare at the pair of shoes in front of him the size of what felt like a large town, but the new view was almost worse. Two legs stretching up into seeming infinity only to vanish into the dark folds of a purple dress, a pair of Spear Pillars in their own right. Here ruby could not even see his friends face, it being utterly blocked out by the underside of her chest casting a bit of a shadow. Then the actual shadow came as her Mary Jane lifted up with the inevitability of the sunset, moving to hover over him and cast him into true darkness. Time seemed to slow for the single second that it hung in the air, seeming to last into eternity as Ruby took in every detail of the underside of the shoe, before it came down with an ear-splitting and literally earth shaking CLACK-BOOM!


For a minute Ruby thought that he was dead, nothing but darkness all around him and everything perfectly still. He could not see a thing, and the very atmosphere of the world seemed to press down on him. However a simple pinch to the arm showed him that he was fine, the light pain showing that he was somehow still alive. The trainer could not believe or understand it, as he had been stepped on for sure, there had been no escaping it. Yet somehow he was unharmed aside from a ringing in his ears? The answers to his questions came swiftly after, as suddenly there was light all around him and a mighty wind picked up, yanking him along with it. It was hard at first to tell just what was going on, but as he tumbled and saw the bottom of Vivians shoe again as well as more of her backside it became clear. He had indeed been stepped on, in that he was underneath the girls shoe the entire time. However by some miracle of luck he had ended up inside one of her many treads, sealed away in a gap under her foot between the portions that actually reached the ground. Now he was being yanked along in her wake, but she was moving fast enough that he was finally being left behind. Soon he touched down on the wooden ground again, but this did not help his mobility much as the harder surface simply bounced and bucked him up and down from the vibrations of the girls every step.


Vivian walked and paced slowly around the room, frowning slightly as she continually failed to find her friend Ruby even after a few minutes of searching. Just how small had she made him anyway? If only there was a way to...the Hex Manic paused and lightly slapped her forehead, her expression quickly morphing into amused embarrassment. She knew how to find him this whole time! Focusing her new power she used the recall spell to teleport the guy into her waiting palm, increased in size back to a nice visible half inch. Relieved she told him “There we are, sorry about loosing you like that, that was totally my mistake. Still, I think this more or less proves that I have this down now, I was even able to recall you when I didnt know your exact location, amazing right?” The small man looked slightly hesitant before raising a somewhat hesitant arm, giving her what looked like a thumbs up and a faintly heard positive confirmation. Smiling brightly, or at least as brightly as a Hex Maniac could pull off, she then continued “Still I think that is enough testing for you today, it is getting a little late now.” This seemed to really perk the trainer up, and she giggled slightly at how cute he was waving his arms in cheer. This really had been an excellent day indeed.

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.