- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been really into the story this week so here is a Christmas treat enjoy.

I closed my journal and set down my pen. Things may be larger than me, but I still have some control of my surroundings. The explosion seemed to have altered how my powers worked. I seem to be as weak as I was when I met Grace. For the most part, I’m able to get around by myself and luckily no Rattata or smalled insect Pokemon have infested the island yet. Still, Gabby insists that she or Grace should accompany me around just in case. The pair always carry me in their hands open flat. I don’t really mind, plus it gives me a chance to look over their changes. The warmth of their hands was a welcome feeling since I only have a small cloth to cover myself with as well. One of the small things that changed was their hands, which mimicked a human hand now. Other than that, they both developed breasts but Gabby’s are much larger than everyone elses. I try not to but I steal glances at them whenever they are carrying me. I may have been somewhat, distant, from the opposite sex, however, I always thought I was trying to be polite. I would’ve liked Sabrina to stay a bit longer so I could get a better grasp on everyones heat season but I get that she has responsibilities of her own.

Thinking about it, if their heat was coming on soon I should look into it better by contacting professor Sycamore. Not to mention that I may have picked up some books about it whenever I was traveling. “Master, master?”, I heard slightly above me. Another development that the rebound caused was that everyone could talk normally instead of talking through telepathy. I pointed my head upwards to answer Gabby, “Yes Gabby, what is it?”. “You seem quiet today Master, is something the matter?”, she asked. “Ah, that. I’ve just been thinking about what happened the past week or so. I feel bad about what I forced you all to do and I want to find out how to fix it”, I said looking down at her hand. “Oh, please don’t worry yourself about it Master. We all knew the risks that came with performing that ritual. We don’t blame you for what happened”, she said. She stopped bringing me closer to her face as I responded. “I.. thank you for that. If you need anything from me, any of you, I’d like to be let known. I may not be able to do much, but I will help any way I can”, I told her.

After I said that, Gabby did something that surprised me. She brought me up to her lips and kissed me. Until now, the most physical any of them had been with me were just hugs, and maybe a few punches from Hannah since he tends to get punchy whenever one of us was upset. I won’t deny that I blushed when she pulled back. “I am glad to hear you say this Master. If it's alright with you, I’d like to use your help with something that I needed your help with since you offered your help”, Gabby said opening the door to her room. “Sure, what did you have in mind”, I asked as she closed the door. “It’s a little strange but I’d like you to check over my body”, she asked setting me down on her bed. She was timid by nature so this came out of nowhere for me. Everyone seems to keep surprising me lately. I sighed, saying “I did promise, didn’t I? Ok, what would you like me to look at?”.

“Um well, it would be better if I showed you”, she said, reaching to the edge of her where her blue top was on her body. She pulled at a fabric seem that had previously not existed before and pulled upwards. Like a long sleeve shirt, she pulled it over her head, revealing pale moon-white skin. The image before me was a pair of the largest breasts I had ever seen. Gabby was still shy about it so she quickly covered where the nipples would be with her hands. My jaw dropped for the first time in years upon seeing the impossible. “You… your top came off? I thought that was permanently attached to you. Does that mean your… um, dress part comes off as well?” I tentatively asked. “Yes I do believe it’s possible, but I would have to remove my hands… and for some reason, my powers… don’t work without all my clothes on?” she said between pauses. “It’s alright Gabriella. If you want me to take off the dress part you can just tell me”, I reassured her. In a near whisper, she replied, “Ye… yes I would like to take it off”.

I motioned for her to sit down, and she still held her breasts in her hands as she did. “Where is… whatever it is that I’m supposed to undo to get your dress”, I asked. “I think it has to be done from the front, soo you’ll have to climb on my lap”, she said. I shrugged climbing her leg onto her lap while leaving my cloth cover behind. “So how come you couldn’t remove it all in one go? I could’ve turned around if you were embarrassed about it”, I mentioned as I sat on my knees to undo the button. “Well, I tried to undo the bottom half myself but it burned whenever I tried to undo it”, Gabby said, looking down at me. I lightly touched it and only felt a pleasant warmth from it. Naturally, it was more complicated than it initially looked. “It’s gonna take me a minute to get this button off. It feels like there's something on it that is not letting be undone”, I said as I began to work. I poured some of my power onto the button as a bubble around it began to dim. “So what made you want me to help you with this? I’m guessing the others could get it either?”, I asked. “We all seem to have something that we can't take off ourselves. Believe me Master, we tried, even with each other. It was all the same", she said.

A rather loud popping sound came from her dress button and the bubble dispersed. Gabby let out a sigh of relief, easing onto her bed more. I pulled it from its hole and threw part of her dress to one side along with the other. To my surprise, she was wearing a pair of lace black panties. “Where and when did you get that? To my knowledge, I never bought any of you lingerie?”, I questioned. She blushed, replying “Well miss Sabrina had left some undergarments before her journey. I… was curious as to how they felt and I’ve found that they are a tad small”. I should've scolded her but instead, I said, "Well I'm sure she won't mind. At least I hope she won't. How does it feel without the dress on?”.

“Not as strange as I thought it would feel. May I stand up for a second, Master?”, she asked. I hopped off and watched her stand in slight awe. Watching her rise from such a steep position, was like watching a Pokemon Dynamax every time. Gabby’s hips bulging out from the small panties she had decided to try. “Gabby can you bring your head to my level for a minute?”, I asked. She did as she was asked and knelt down to meet me. I walked closer to her face and grasped her nose, staring straight into her fiery orange eyes. “Please tell me do you have anything that you want me to do? You are my Pokemon and while I may be small, it is my responsibility to take care of you in any way I can”, I told her. I could see the gears working behind her eyes as she began to really understand what I actually meant. She knew that I knew she was in her mating cycle and that this whole thing was a ruse to help with it.

“V… very well Master. I… I’ll stop beating around the bush”, she whispered. Gabby then removed her hands from her breasts revealing a beautiful shade of cobalt blue nipples that matched her hair and top. “May I place you somewhere while I take the panties off”, she asked putting her hand on the bed. I was apprehensive about it but I trusted her with my life so I stepped on. As she raised me towards her head, she switched to holding me between her index finger and thumb. My Gardevoir turned me around and slid my legs into her mouth. I thought her hand was warm but her mouth was a whole different type of warmth. A humid slimy warmth enveloped my lower half as her tongue snaked its way between my legs. I have no idea where in the world she picked up these tricks but she was turning me on. I could feel my dick harden as she ran her tongue along it. 

Gabby seemed to know that what she was doing was working. She switched to focusing entirely on my member as she took the panties off. She tossed them aside as she fully lay on the bed. All her licking and sucking was working too well that I was about to climax any second. She opened her mouth and let me slide out onto her collarbone. Her breasts swooped to the side making them look like pale mountains topped with a blue nipple. A hand came and lifted me onto her left nipple, then it snaked down to her crotch. Gabbys right hand grabbed her free breast, pinching her slightly erect nipple. I grabbed the one I was set by and massaged it gently. She seemed to enjoy the feeling as she let out a moan as I continued. Her body quivered and squirmed once I switched to using my mouth to attend to her nipple. Even if no milk would come from the digit, it had a sweet milky taste to it as I sucked on it.

The hand that Gabby was using to finger herself lifted away from her pelvis to come and grabbed me from her breast. It was slick with juices from her sex and smelled strongly of it too. She brought me to her crotch, her vulva engorged and glistening with liquid. “I… I’m sorry Master. Please forgive me, I can’t hold back anymore!”, she yelled as she shoved me against her lips. She aggressively rubbed me against her outer lips as more juices poured out from within her. My head would bump up against her clit as she dragged my body against her. Her fingers slipped back into her, pulling my legs along with them. If I thought her mouth was warm, her pussy was on a whole other level. It pulled and pulsed with every movement I made, causing more liquid to pour out from all around me. 

Gabby used her fingers to press me against the walls of her sex, which let out more juices from her. My hips began to thrust against her, ramming my cock into her folds. She seemed to enjoy this immensely as she sped up, sending me deeper. I kissed, licked, and bit, doing whatever I could to send her over the edge. Her fingers pressed me against what I think was her g-spot because once she did I heard a thunderous scream reverberate from within her. Her tunnel contracted so tightly that I thought I would pass out. My cock couldn't hold out any more as I came hard, shooting my tiny seed against her walls. My first partner grabbed my head gently pulling me back to the cold outside. She must've been tired from the experience because as soon as I was halfway out her hand pulled away. Her hand gave me a pat on the head before leaving, letting one large drop of her cum fall onto my face. Cream spilled out around me as I lay stuck within her pussy. I was tired from the whole ordeal myself so I just let my mind drift until I fell asleep. I don't know how long I was out, but I was awoken by hearing the word "Master". I opened my eyes to see Grace looming over Gabbys still naked body.


Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed. Let me know what you think.